Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old

4 posters

Go down

Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old Empty Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old

Post by Marica Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 pm

When I lived in Tampa, this beautiful little baby girl went missing. The case remains unsolved.
The last post I could find about her was one year ago today. I would like to include her with the other missing children remembered here at Victim's Heartland

Sabrina Paige Aisenberg

Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old Sba2pho1
Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old Sabrina2007frt
Sabrina ~ 5 months
Sabrina ~ Age Progression

Last edited by BJ in OR on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : attempting to place photo in post)
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old Empty Re: Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Can you find a link to share that will tell more of her story? Only 5 months, OMG.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old Empty Re: Sabrina Paige Aisenberg, missing from Brandon, FL since Nov, 1997 when she was 5 months old

Post by Juanita Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 pm

i dont think that age progression is going to be very accurate.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 pm

This is probably the best of the sites I could find.
I agree the age prog image isn't probably a very helpful tool.
Someone knows what happened to Sabrina....
Sickening that no one will give up that info.
Charley Project Sabrina Paige Aisenberg page
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/aisenberg_sabrina.html
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 pm

After viewing the link and seeing the pictures of those parents, I remember this case well. The behavior of the parents in this case was very suspicious and I remember what they had indicated in their private discussions when it was unknown to them that their house had been bugged. The article indicates that they prosperred financially as a result of this. Sorry to say, IMO the little innocent baby is dead. God rest her soul.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

I simply cannot imagine deliberate killing of a baby. Yes, the parents did act strange. Makes me wonder if baby Sabrina might have been sold, as in a private adoption situation, Whong as that is, I woud rather learn this was the case than the child was killed.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 am

Same here. I would rather hope that she was sold to a loving family than to have met such a tragic end...when this story first broke her little face grabbed my heart and held on to it.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

The parents never ever seemed to be grief stricken. Even when they smiled it was not a sad smile. Konw what I mean. People will smile, try to appear in control of emotions, but one can still see the sadness & the pain. I never saw it in either parent.. it was as if they knew she was safe. But then we saw the same thing with casey. Still, there were the two of them.. how could both cover something bad. They have two other children, so it isn't as if they wanted the GOOD LIFE.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down