Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown!

3 posters

Go down

Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown! Empty Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown!

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Today wesh.com, orlandosentinel.com plus blinkoncrime.com and others have posted the response by Nejame to Baez motions for the hearing tomorrow. There
is to be a press conference at Nejames office at 2:00pm eastern tomorrow.
One of the documents that I read by Nejame in response to Baez's motion stated
that if TES were to turn over all the names and information on the searchers who helped TES it would have a "chilling" effect on other volunteers who might not search in the future were such information to be made available anytime some attorney wanted to ask for it. I want to know where Cindy and George Anthony
and their fake foundation, which they have stated, is there to help FIND children
stand on this Baez motion. Their daughters case, in effect, could actually hinder
the finding of other missing children and adults if Baez's motion is allowed to stand by the judge. What catastrophes the Anthony's are. As usual Im outraged when reading anything about this case.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown! Empty Re: Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:22 pm

The judge already said no once. VH will have a live thread going during the hearing on 8/21/09.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown! Empty Re: Mark Nejame and TES response to Baez motions & George Anthony has another meltdown!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Casey Anthony case: Casey Anthony's father barges into news conference
Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group.

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

4:38 p.m. EDT, August 20, 2009
E-mail Print Share Text size

Casey Anthony's father barged into a news conference today and demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group that looked for his granddaughter last year.

George Anthony spoke to attorney Mark NeJame behind closed doors for several minutes until Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, showed up and joined them.

About 30 minutes later, the three emerged, appearing calm.

George Anthony's daughter, Casey, 23, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last year. The toddler's remains were found in a woods less than a mile from her family home.

George Anthony said he received a call from his daughter's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the news conference and photos of the wooded area back in November -- a month before the remains were found.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's defense has made another request for information from prosecutors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lindamarie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 10% copyright issue)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Why would he do that???? Unreal. Moving this to the lounge!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Coverage on HLN right now....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Anyone have video of this yet? With melt downs happening already it is just not good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Lawyer: Photos Disprove Theory In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 5:21 pm EDT August 20, 2009
Updated: 5:40 pm EDT August 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were some tense moments Thursday afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony when Casey's father barged into a news conference with his former lawyer and the man who tried to find his granddaughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLIDESHOW: Photos Released By Attorney Mark NeJame
DOCUMENT: Letter From NeJame To State Attorney
DOCUMENT: Response To Motion To Certify Witness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The news conference was held Thursday afternoon ahead of a court hearing Friday and it all involves Tim Miller, the leader of EquuSearch.

Casey's defense team is trying to use Miller to say Caylee's body could have been dumped in the east Orange County woods where it was found after Casey was already in jail.

The Anthonys have left a trail of broken relationships and Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who worked for them for free, and Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, who brought his non-profit to Orlando to search for Caylee at Cindy's request, are among them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lindamarie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 10% copyright rules)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

The gall of George Anthony - I heard Baez called him and got him riled up that Nejame was going to show photos that werent appropriate! Whats up with that,
is my first question. Next is why George Anthony thinks he has the right to interfere with what an attorney needs to do to represent his client? Where do they get the nerve!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 pm

[quote="artgal16"]The gall of George Anthony - I heard Baez called him and got him riled up that Nejame was going to show photos that werent appropriate! Whats up with that,
is my first question. Next is why George Anthony thinks he has the right to interfere with what an attorney needs to do to represent his client? Where do they get the nerve![/quote

Agreed artgal, but what about the gall of Jose Baez??!!??!!!! If he had an issue with the press conference, he should have taken his own fat ass down to Nejames office, not sent George Anthony!!! GA was wrong, but JB was MORE wrong!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 pm

OMG! George is the biggest idiot. From what I understood, BOZO called GA, THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT THAT MORON told GA, then GA bursts through at the news conference.

That idiot will do anything for attention, its probably best CA didn't attend with her smart mouth, they continue to cause problems & seek the media attention.

I was impressed with the letter NeJames wrote to the State Attorneys as well as a copy to BOZO. It was REALLY NICE of NeJames to send a copy to B Conway, I am really surprised about that.

Artgal, GA & CA just can't grasp this isn't about their lyingt butts, jmo. BOZO yanking GA's chain is just hilarious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Lindamarie,
Why are you editing my posts for the 10% copywrite rule? Per Wraps amendment to the sites rules yesterday, she said the rule no longer applies unless quoting articles from Art Harris or the site specifically says no copies......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Wow she changed the rules and I missed it. Sorry will go check the rules.
:sorry2:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm

2. I have decided to change the copywrite rule. Feel free to copy the entire post on an article UNLESS the article specifically states it is not to be transferred or copied. This statement is usually at the end of the article. In that case please post approximately 10% of the article. ALWAYS post the link. The ONLY exception to this rule is on any Art Harris aka The Bald Truth articles. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Your correct and it is my mistake. I wish I had known this earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm

lindamarie wrote:Wow she changed the rules and I missed it. Sorry will go check the rules.
:sorry2:

No big deal lindamarie!! I apologize if I came across pissy... just re-read what I wrote & it sounded kind of harsh! :oops:

I was just confused too! peace
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Lindamarie,

Let me get this straight as I post a lot of news articles, posting only 10%. I mostly post from news outlets so are you saying that the ENTIRE ARTICLE can be COPIED/PASTED NOW except for Art Harris or if it doesn't say?

In college, you can quote ANY SOURCE from any article as LONG AS YOU SITE SOURCE! I never understood why blogging is any different. IMO, you must quote the source as you are "borrowing their thoughts & information." Just like a term paper in college, you just couldn't copy the art. LOL!

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

You were confused
:lol!:
I think so much went on yesterday I did not expect the rules to change too. Do you want me to go back in and post the whole article again? I went back and re-did one of mine that I was not happy about only posting 10%. It is easier to not have to follow up with a link so I am happy this rule changed. Just confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 pm

lindamarie wrote:You were confused
:lol!:
I think so much went on yesterday I did not expect the rules to change too. Do you want me to go back in and post the whole article again? I went back and re-did one of mine that I was not happy about only posting 10%. It is easier to not have to follow up with a link so I am happy this rule changed. Just confused.

No need to go back & correct the correction!!!!!!
:lol!: dancing
chug duct and run

*feel free to delete my comment where I rudely questioned you also... :worshipper: :worshipper: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 am

artnut12345 wrote:Lindamarie,

Let me get this straight as I post a lot of news articles, posting only 10%. I mostly post from news outlets so are you saying that the ENTIRE ARTICLE can be COPIED/PASTED NOW except for Art Harris or if it doesn't say?

In college, you can quote ANY SOURCE from any article as LONG AS YOU SITE SOURCE! I never understood why blogging is any different. IMO, you must quote the source as you are "borrowing their thoughts & information." Just like a term paper in college, you just couldn't copy the art. LOL!
The reason I started this copywrite rule to begin with is because I constantly caught flack from YT for copying and pasting full articles, even though I ALWAYS supplied the link. However, I continued to see other members doing so but I stopped. YT told me it was against the law and apparantly Art Harris had a fit and called me out as "wrapitup" by name - all this according to YT in PM's. When I started VH, I did not want any of us to get into any trouble so I made that rule just to be on the safe side. However, in the past 2 or so months, I have noticed many other websites like SM or CSO (& others) copying and pasting the entire article..and some at CSO are doing it with NO link. I don't understand why I was called out by YT specifically. There is much about YT I don't understand. thinking

I decided last night that unless the article specifically says not to reproduce it, we can go ahead and copy the entire thread as long as we add the link unless it is Art Harris' threads. He doesn't want anyone copying and pasting his entire thread.

It is my fault for not giving Linda Marie or Bonnie the head's up on my rule change. So, you all can yell at me. I deserve it. The past two days have not been the best for me and many other old CSO members. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am

i'm confrused now! :scratch:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:05 am

Nite spinner... LOL!!

Bottom line: You all are all welcome to copy and paste the entire thread as long as you supply the link, too.

The ONLY exceptions would be any Art Harris or The Bald Truth articles (one in the same) or any article that says at the bottom, "this article may not be reproduced." Or, words to that affect.

In that case, please continue to copy and paste approx. 10% and the link.

If anyone else has any other questions on this, please PM me. I am very, very sorry for the confusion this has caused. It is all my fault. frying pan The frying pan is for me for not telling Linda Marie or Bonnie. I meant to and got side-tracked!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down