Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalee Holloway

2 posters

Go down

Natalee Holloway Empty Natalee Holloway

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Natalee Holloway Nh10

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN has been doing a great job putting pressure on the Aruban government. With the new interviews that Greta has done, I thought I'd just post a few links to some of the most recent reports. Natalee isn't forgotten, at least in my heart. So many lies, who knows what really happened to this poor girl.
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464065,00.html
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465291,00.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Natalee Holloway Empty Re: Natalee Holloway

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:29 pm

THank you for posting a thread on this topic... I followed this case from the beginning and have had some serious issues with the Aruban Government and how they handled this case, more over joran vander sloot. I really think this kid got away with murder and continues to flaunt his nose in the media, through Greta, now going as far as saying he sold her into slavery (not ruling that out). I REALLY TRULY think he tells half the truth in all of his stories, including the undercover one!

I fell so bad for her poor mother and family that they have nooo closure in this case :(
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 am

Will this poor mother ever have any closure? She has spent so much time and money and sweat looking for her daughter. I feel for her and all she has been through.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down