Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISTY CROSLIN! POLYGRAPH QUESTIONS SHOW DECEPTION~!~

+8
mommyof3kids
adelacruz
frogs
Marica
Nama
Wrapitup
CritterFan1
jeanne1807
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MISTY CROSLIN!  POLYGRAPH QUESTIONS SHOW DECEPTION~!~ - Page 3 Empty Re: MISTY CROSLIN! POLYGRAPH QUESTIONS SHOW DECEPTION~!~

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Personally I think our "topic" would be lost in the whats on your mind topic. Young people are always interested in how it used to be. My grandchildren love to hear the stories I tell them of my growing up days. My children gather around on holidays to hear how it "used to be".

I personally think it could be a "hot little number".

By the way I noticed each little game has it's own slot so give us oldies a chance to tell about the olden days.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

MISTY CROSLIN!  POLYGRAPH QUESTIONS SHOW DECEPTION~!~ - Page 3 Empty Re: MISTY CROSLIN! POLYGRAPH QUESTIONS SHOW DECEPTION~!~

Post by TerryRose Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:17 am

If you think there is interest, go for it Jeanne! I stand corrected. I would definitely contribute my thoughts on such a thread. How about starting one then, Jeanne?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 am

I have lost my toes... went looking for them but forgot where they were and although I didn't find them, I did see a thread about the 50's, and now I can't find that. I need a seeing eye cyber hound. Getting lost among the threads seems to be becoming a daily habit.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 am

Marica wrote:I have lost my toes... went looking for them but forgot where they were and although I didn't find them, I did see a thread about the 50's, and now I can't find that. I need a seeing eye cyber hound. Getting lost among the threads seems to be becoming a daily habit.
hello toeless wonder, I think it is under Member Humor
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am

Ok I am going for it. I am putting it under the members only and think I will use your good suggestion of "Then and Now"
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm

ToeLess Wonder returns but for a moment. Shaking, very unstable. Slept for 24 hrs. no food, no drink. Crashed toes into wheel chair. OUCHEEEE.. but then started to swell and got angry red. No longer can feal them. Anitbiotics, sleep. Going back to bed. All I wanna do is sleep. Will call for help if things get worse.
Looking forward to the Back Then series... Have a few goodies t share. Life in rural Iowa on 80 acre farm. Only time we EVER locked the doors was when a Bank 35 miles away was robbed and we were fearful of the robber and took no chances. Back with you all when I can. Sorry for so many things in one post. Just not doing best at moment. Please over look erros. Hugz to you all!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 pm

NOW... BACK ON TOPIC.. WHAT is HAPPENING withMisty? Any new info. I am missing to so much here.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Marica I started the Then and Now topic and look forward to your memories.
Sorry to hear about your accident. If I hit my toe I cringe because I know in just a second the pain hits. Ouch.
Have you tried soaking your feet in a container with Epson Salts. It really helps.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:18 pm

TerryRose wrote:If you think there is interest, go for it Jeanne! I stand corrected. I would definitely contribute my thoughts on such a thread. How about starting one then, Jeanne?

TR it is started and going strong. I hope you will contribute. It is so fun to read about "those good old days".

It is under Then and Now.

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the topic name.)
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3