Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out

+3
CritterFan1
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
7 posters

Go down

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out Empty Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out About Tests

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out About Tests
Jessica Clark Taren Reed Created: 8/31/2009 10:18:54 PM Updated: 8/31/2009 11:35:29 PM

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."

However, Miller told First Coast News he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County so they could relax a little bit.

Miller said, "I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days to let their heads clear out."

When leaving Putnam County, Misty Cummings said Miller told her and her husband they could not bring their cell phones with them. She said she did not ask why.

Miller said, "No it's false. Ron was afraid to talk on their cell phones because Ron said his phone was tapped and Misty's phone was tapped, everybody's phone was tapped. He said it won't do any good to get away because it's a Nextel phone with GPS on it."

Ronald Cummings told Clark, "My understanding is [Miller] did not want us to be tracked, I don't know if we were being tracked by the FBI. I don't know."

Miller said the phones were "their choice. One-hundred percent their choice." Miller said he did want them to be able to reach him and their families while in Orlando, so he did purchase a prepaid phone for them.

While in Orlando for three days and two nights, Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take a polygraph test.

But Misty told First Coast News she did not ask to take it and that it was a surprise.

"When I showed up there, they told me I was taking a polygraph. I was like, okay," Misty said. She said she never said she did not want to take the test because "I was helping. I was trying to do everything to help find Haleigh. Anything for Haleigh, I'll do."

Misty Cummings said she later felt pressured by Miller to take a voice analysis test and undergo hypnosis.

"He told me if I do not take those tests, he wouldn't look for Haleigh, and that's why I took the tests because I don't want no one to stop looking for Haleigh," Misty Cummings said.

However, Miller said she begged him to take those tests and that the hypnosis was her idea.

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, feels Orlando-based attorney Marck NeJame was behind the tests and should not have been interfering with his client.

Fields said, "If there was an ethical obligation it was possibly breached. And it would've been by Mr. NeJame. Again, I wasn't there but that's my understating of what Misty and Ronald said."

While investigators and these latest private tests indicate Misty Cummings is withholding vital information about Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings stands by his wife.

"My feelings are we need to find my daughter," Ronald Cummings said.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Misty Cummings said, "If they go out and look for the right person, they'd have all the answers but they're trying to get all the answers from me that I don't have."

Misty Cummings said she did not call her attorney before taking the polygraph because she thought she could take it on her own.

Fields said he feels she did pass the tests and that the tests are open to interpretation.

Misty Cummings says she does not regret taking the tests. She also feels she passed them, even though the independent test administrators say she failed them.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

what a load of b.s!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out Empty Ronald Cummings Speaks On National TV

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Ronald Cummings Speaks On National TV
New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case
POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 10:57 pm EDT August 31, 2009

Ronald Cummings spoke out on national TV Monday night, his first public comments since the private lie detector tests taken by his wife last week.

Ronald appeared on the Nancy Grace show and was asked about those tests Misty Cummings took with the search group, Equusearch.

"Well, until I see more physical proof of what's going on, Ms. Nancy, my concerns are still keeping Haleigh's face on the TV," Ronald said to Grace.
Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's new attorney, said despite the negative light the tests have cast on his wife, Ronald stands behind her 100 percent.
"He has no reason not to believe his wife at this point, and he's going to stand by her until something else comes up," Shoemaker said.
Even though it's been six months since Haleigh was last seen, Shoemaker said their focus now is to keep Haleigh's story alive, even if it means taking bad publicity along the way.
"If nothing else, it's gotten Haleigh's name back into the forefront of the media," Shoemaker said.
Video: Ronald's Attorney Talks
Ronald sent a message to the person who has his daughter Monday night.
"There's a loving family at home that needs her more than whoever has her, and you don't deserve her, so let her go so she can come home to where she belongs," Ronald said.
Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
Officials said both were prompted by a private lie detector test given to Misty Cummings earlier this month.
Investigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.
Channel 4 was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.
Saturday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.
The sheriff's office said neither the interview, nor the search, provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.
Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.
Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out Empty Re: Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 am

Ron seemed to be his normal self, but not as defensive about Misty as I thought he would be.. Hmm.. wonder WHY??? affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out Empty Re: Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Ron seemed to be his normal self, but not as defensive about Misty as I thought he would be.. Hmm.. wonder WHY??? affraid
He seemed to me like he was on an anti-anxiety med like xanax. I know he has an RX for xanax and some pain killers due to an alleged back injury at work years ago. His entire demeanor seemed to be rather flat and trance like. :sleep:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 am

duct and run I thought Ron handled himself well considering. And NG seems like a good friend to him????? My husband was telling me that Tim Miller really stepped out of line. It about caused a fight. Now I read this blog this morning and I am wondering why did Tim Miller do this? Did he really Wisk them out of town? This probably was not a good move on his part if any of this is true. I don't want to believe it so I am not going to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:33 am

Did you see Ron's little smile when he said that he could not talk to Misty's brother and NG said...'I know, I know'? If he said "Miss Nancy" again I thought I was going to hurl. How can Ron C. be married to Misty and NOT get answers from her? It is beyond my imagination.
I thought he was taking an anti anxiety medication myself..nothing seemed to faze him, it is like he left his hot temper at home.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 am

Yes critter I saw that smirk on Ron's face. If that had been any other guest NG would have made him confess what he did. What is up with their budding little friendship. NG kept saying "knowing you like I do" WTF is up with that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:11 am

JMHO, what difference does any of this make! The point is, Haleigh needs to be found, NOTHING ELSE is important. RON & MISTY'S WHINING is of NO IMPORTANCE! RON needs to get back to the Rat Killin if they are not going to assist in BRINGING Haleigh Home.

I don't give a rat's behind what Tim Miller/NeJames DID! IMO, Miller has EVERY RIGHT to DEMAND that MISTY take these test & GET OVER herself. This is NOT ABOUT HER, this is about finding a LITTLE innocent girl, something MISTY is clueless about. MISTY has failed 3 test, (I read 4), but MISTY could be of GREAT ASSISTANCE to find "That Little Girl,"(something else KC says about Caylee in videos), if she were TRULLY HONEST & WANTED TO HELP.

Yesterday, Lindamarie pointed out she acted just like KC, the CASEY SYNDROME, sadly we are seeing MISTY has it. MISTY pLaying the VICTIM, just another part of the Casey Syndrome, KC claims to be a VICTIM & CA went on Natinoal Media claiming KC was a victim!! HOLY POOP! WHAT a bunch of NUTJOBS!

JMO, LE needs to throw her LYING BUTT in the SLAMMER, isolated, with NO CIGERETTES & DRUGS & let her dry out, then ask her questions for 24 hrs. & NEVER let her pee. SORRY! I am sick of this LITTLE GIRL WHINING! I want HALEIGH FOUND as all of the peeps here.

Albert Einstien said: "To continue doing the same thing expecting a different result is the definition of INSANITY!" Never TRUER words spoken! jmo

Just think about it, I would lay my life down, this minute, for either of my children. I know most of my peeps feel the same about their children. Children deserve a life. I am just outraged by the ABUSE HALEIGH CONTINUES TO SUFFER AFTER 6 MONTHS! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited by artnut12345 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 am

I've said all along.Misty is the key. Take away her cigarettes, her soap operas and throw away the keys for a while... she will finally crack. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and put on their big boy pants and take control of the Misty situation.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 am

I thought Ron handled himself well considering. And NG seems like a good friend to him????? My husband was telling me that Tim Miller really stepped out of line. It about caused a fight. Now I read this blog this morning and I am wondering why did Tim Miller do this? Did he really Wisk them out of town? This probably was not a good move on his part if any of this is true. I don't want to believe it so I am not going to.
I thought it was odd that he took them out of town and told them to leave their cell phones at home, but then bought them a pre-paid cell? So strange. But I guess what ever he did worked and now there is finally activity down there in Satsuma!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:53 am

they are full of it! how can Nancy Grace be so nice to them??
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 am

Mommyof3kids,

Ron was pretty laid back last night on NG, but, I thought he was OUTRIGHT LYING that he didn't care where this led. I think HE DOES CARE, it may lead to some past drug deals or criminal activity. I am just speculating.

IMO, maybe has learned her lesson with the Cummings. Before she had been confrontational, DUH! Just challenging the lies, but in that "IN YOUR FACE" way NG can get. Perhaps talking to him as if she is "befriending him," she might have him on more. His attorney sounded like a real idiot, jmo, & NG did rip him a new one! I was thrilled that Ron was on NG & had Haleigh in the news, thats for sure.

MOMMY, I just want Tim to do whatever it takes to FIND that precious child, I don't care what he has to do, we are just at that point. Misty has answers & she want tell us the truth, NOT EVEN FOR HALEIGH! jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Aldecruz, maybe the ole, you catch flies with honey saying. If she acts ugly, they won't come back. That is why Ron has not been on for so long.

Any news HALEIGH gets is so IMPORTANT. Its just a guess though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 pm

FOR ANYONE THAT MISSED NG INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT W/RON CUMMINGS. VIDEO IS 6:24 long. Please be patient, this link takes a minute to load, but it will!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/09/01/ng.haleigh.dad.cnn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 pm

so true! i hope it works!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:I've said all along.Misty is the key. Take away her cigarettes, her soap operas and throw away the keys for a while... she will finally crack. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and put on their big boy pants and take control of the Misty situation.

Bravo Well said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Ronald Cummings on Nancy Grace Tonight

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 07:54 PM PDT

Ronald Cummings was on Nancy Grace tonight. Thanks to "C" for letting me know. Nancy Grace and her colleagues seem to feel that Ronald Cummings is in denial that his now wife failed the polygraph.

I was shocked at their response!!

Ronald Cumming looks like a different man tonight. I believe this is because the pressure is mounting on Misty and he is scared to death the cards are all going to come falling down on him.

All of Ronald's responses reaffirmed my original beliefs that Ronald knows a lot more than he is telling us! I do not believe he is just a victim to this crime and I stand by that.
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

That entire story was just incredible. Misty and Ron are as toxic to anyone who gets near them just as the Anthonys and Casey are. These people are all sociopaths, there is no help for them. They are schemers and liars and they will do or say anything to keep themselves out of jail. Tim Miller should have known better to get involved with them and Nejame
ought to quit as well. The only people that can do anything with them is LE. And they can start by arresting Misty - throw her in jail and she will talk.
You are not dealing with normal people here. They are not normal - their upbringing and the way they live on the edge of the law, taking drugs, and with violence in their lives makes it impossible for anyone to deal with them except experienced law enforcement that deals with such trash day after day. Im sorry to sound so harsh but its the truth. Maybe Misty never had a chance in life, if she was abused by her family as she states and has lived with drug addicted parents she wouldnt know anything else - shes almost illiterate
is my understanding but still that doesnt lessen the fact that she knows right from wrong and she knows what happened to Haleigh and she will not speak. I personally have never believed she hurt Haleigh but she knows what happened and the only leverage that LE can use is to throw her in jail and charge her with something and she will crack - she is no Casey Anthony, she is weak, and I think she would tell the truth if jailed.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm

lindamarie wrote:Yes critter I saw that smirk on Ron's face. If that had been any other guest NG would have made him confess what he did. What is up with their budding little friendship. NG kept saying "knowing you like I do" WTF is up with that?
I believe I have said this before somewhere on the blogs, but I will say it again.

I had a very long telephone conversation with Cobra a few months ago and he told me point blank that Nancy is the one that set up the two attorneys for Ron after Crystal hired Kim P and was fighting for custody. Do you all remember how NG was drinking the Ron kool aid and was lambasting Crystal and Kim? She apparently pulled some strings and got Ron's attorneys for him pro bono. He no longer has those attorneys. This is a new one. So, evidently..that is why Nancy can say "knowing you like I do."

I have to say..I don't give a rip HOW they get the truth out of Misty just as long as they do. Misty signed the paperwork to have all the tests run, signed the paperwork that says she was not coaxed into taking the tests. I have no clue WHY Tim M took BOTH to Orlando and put them up in a hotel (how nice!) and gave them pre-paid cell phones. And Ron thinks their cell phones are tapped? Now, WHY would he think that if he is not considered a suspect and he were innocent? If I am innocent, I am not going to care what I say in a phone conversation because I AM INNOCENT!! And WHY does Ron have a new attorney?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 pm

artnut12345 wrote:FOR ANYONE THAT MISSED NG INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT W/RON CUMMINGS. VIDEO IS 6:24 long. Please be patient, this link takes a minute to load, but it will!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/09/01/ng.haleigh.dad.cnn

BlowKisses I saw it but thought it was awesome you found it and posted it for everyone that did not see it. NG was way to easy on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 pm

I agree with you artnut totally. Every time Misty walks into the jail, she tells a different story, and then walks out again. She thinks she has passed every test given to her. Just one time, put her behind the bars, make her stay overnight and I think she will finally talk.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Ron is afraid it is going to come out he is an informant and a big official is involved in the drug trade and prostitution in that town.
:P
thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 pm

lindamarie wrote:Ron is afraid it is going to come out he is an informant and a big official is involved in the drug trade and prostitution in that town.
:P
thinking
Ron is NOT an informant. Unless you count him snitching on who his drug dealer was each time he was arrested; thus..no conviction. He never quit doing drugs. This is according to Cobra.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 pm

and i FEEL like i'm entitled to a 100 million dollars, so whos standing in my way now?????
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down