Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here

+5
CritterFan1
mommyof3kids
concerned4all
Juanita
Wrapitup
9 posters

Go down

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Empty In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Note from Wrap:

The topic reference if Casey w/be found guilty has been moved to the Casey Anthony thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Empty Re: In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Caylee10
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Empty Re: In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:33 pm

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Caylee15
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:36 pm

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Caylee16
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 pm

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Caylee17

In Loving Memory to Caylee Marie Anthony -NO discussions about Monster KC here Caylee22
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm

This is my favorite tribute to Miss Caylee Marie. Hope you all enjoy, but get the kleenex handy.

:( :( :( :(

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add my tears.)
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm

I just watched Sweet baby Caylee sing you are my sunshine and it brought tears to my eyes. My daughter is now exactly the same age as she was when she went to heaven and she sounds just like little Caylee the way they pronounce their words! I still think of sweet Caylee everyday! ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 am

Bump. Please remember Caylee today on what would have been her 4th birthday. 8/9/2009 RIP Caylee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 pm

aww, what a nice tribute to a precious angel. May she be at peace.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 pm

We love you Caylee Marie Anthony. You will NEVER be forgotton, beautiful litttle girl. ❤
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:

crying

Thanks Sassy. I moved the video here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 am

Caylee... crying ...you are loved sweet little angel Caylee... ❤
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 am

It is amazing how many photographs of Caylee that are on the net. She will live on in our hearts forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

You know I kept on looking at those new pics posted above. There was a point in Caylee's life when she was loved and adored and treated like a princess. She looks clean, well-fed, lots of toys...she seems happy. For that I am happy.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

cherylz wrote:You know I kept on looking at those new pics posted above. There was a point in Caylee's life when she was loved and adored and treated like a princess. She looks clean, well-fed, lots of toys...she seems happy. For that I am happy.

Amen.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 pm

I hope pix like these are available to the 12 who will be seeking justice for Caylee Marie. She deserves to be known for her innocence, her vulnerability, and her existance, not just for her death.

Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Lilone wrote:I hope pix like these are available to the 12 who will be seeking justice for Caylee Marie. She deserves to be known for her innocence, her vulnerability, and her existance, not just for her death.

Yes, Lilone, I agree!!!!!!

laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down