Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Here it is June again, my cousins murder is still unsolved and my family goes through the painful emotions, yet again. I do realize that the pain and grief will always be with us, however Justice For Leah, would put some of these emotions in a place in our hearts that we could finally have acceptance, and let Leah rest in peace. We did have a bit of hope this morning, as Americas Most Wanted was to contact my Aunt Cory, Leahs Mother, it is now afternoon, and still waiting for the phone to ring. She has been waiting for the phone to ring for the last 9 years with some answer as to why this tragedy has not been solved. there will be a candle light vigil in honor of Leah on June 28th at 8:30 p.m. at the Sanford Heights park where there is a bench in Leahs honor. We as a family hope that many will join us in this rememberance of Leah Nicole Freeman, and we Pray for Justice For Leah.

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm

I e-mailed back to the e-mail address that came in from them before and all I got was a thankyou for sending it and they would be contacting me shortly. How frustrating!! Print out those letters and mail them out people....lets do a MASS mailing this week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 am

Oh No... This is sad... mom, didn't you say that they left a message for you? Can't you just call that number back? Ahh.... Just so devistating...

🇳🇴

I think not only should we send the letter to AMW... but to A&E.... I.D. Any others?

I got a little distracted with the CL news... but now my extra focus will be on exposing this case Suspect
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:52 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Oh No... This is sad... mom, didn't you say that they left a message for you? Can't you just call that number back? Ahh.... Just so devistating...

🇳🇴

I think not only should we send the letter to AMW... but to A&E.... I.D. Any others?

I got a little distracted with the CL news... but now my extra focus will be on exposing this case Suspect

Umm....what does I.D. stand for? And CL?? :oops:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 am

Umm....what does I.D. stand for? And CL??

LOL, I.D. is a channel, but they meant to say Dateline which plays on I.D. all the time. CL is our abbreviation for Caylee. There was a lot of evidence released in that case and when ever that happens we all kind of get sucked into it. :geek2:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello Cory, First and foremost I would like to say how very sorry I am for the tragedy that you and your family has had to endure. My prayers are with all of you. Bless you for your courage. I have given some thought as to who else could be contacted in order to bring attention to your case. There are many groups that work strictly with cold cases, mainly retired det.'s, PI's etc. I am going to look into whatever I can to find more info. I want to extend my help to bring justice for your daughter. I will let you know what I come up with as I search. Bless you, Alicia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm

aanncc wrote:Hello Cory, First and foremost I would like to say how very sorry I am for the tragedy that you and your family has had to endure. My prayers are with all of you. Bless you for your courage. I have given some thought as to who else could be contacted in order to bring attention to your case. There are many groups that work strictly with cold cases, mainly retired det.'s, PI's etc. I am going to look into whatever I can to find more info. I want to extend my help to bring justice for your daughter. I will let you know what I come up with as I search. Bless you, Alicia

Aww....how very nice of you! And thank you so much for your response here. Bless YOU for your willingness to help! Much appreciated!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm

aanncc Today at 2:40 pm

Hello Cory, First and foremost I would like to say how very sorry I am for the tragedy that you and your family has had to endure. My prayers are with all of you. Bless you for your courage. I have given some thought as to who else could be contacted in order to bring attention to your case. There are many groups that work strictly with cold cases, mainly retired det.'s, PI's etc. I am going to look into whatever I can to find more info. I want to extend my help to bring justice for your daughter. I will let you know what I come up with as I search. Bless you, Alicia

That is VERY sweet of your aanncc!! Thanks for your support!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Has anyone read this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just sent the entire Leah document to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He is the Editor in Chief of this publication. Maybe if everyone e-mails him we could get some where? I'm scared to get excited because they seem to all let us down. (*this is me kicking and screaming harsh words at AMW*)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Cory, Hi again, I just wanted to let you know that I have found several groups that work strictly with cold cases, most are on a voluntary basis. I am now in the process of gathering info. to send to each group and to contact each. I will let you know of any progress! Hope all is well. After much research, I feel pretty confident and am keeping a positive attitude at this point that we may in fact be able to find a group willing and eager to take on the case. It may take some time but we will see. Talk with you soon! With Hope, Alicia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Cory, Hi again, I just wanted to let you know that I have found several groups that work strictly with cold cases, most are on a voluntary basis. I am now in the process of gathering info. to send to each group and to contact each. I will let you know of any progress! Hope all is well. After much research, I feel pretty confident and am keeping a positive attitude at this point that we may in fact be able to find a group willing and eager to take on the case. It may take some time but we will see. Talk with you soon! With Hope, Alicia

Hi aanncc, This is great News!! What is this groups name?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 pm

ALSO, I just posted a new thread in the Lounge about needing EVERYONE's help on getting this case out in the News again!!! Please go see it and PLEASE help find Justice for Leah!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 pm

aanncc wrote:Cory, Hi again, I just wanted to let you know that I have found several groups that work strictly with cold cases, most are on a voluntary basis. I am now in the process of gathering info. to send to each group and to contact each. I will let you know of any progress! Hope all is well. After much research, I feel pretty confident and am keeping a positive attitude at this point that we may in fact be able to find a group willing and eager to take on the case. It may take some time but we will see. Talk with you soon! With Hope, Alicia

Oh thank you sooooo much! This website is so awesome! I will have to mention it at the vigil!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm

JUSTICE FOR LEAH CANDLELIGHT VIGIL IN COQUILLE
SUNDAY, JUNE 28 AT 8:30 P.M.

Community to Hold Candlelight Vigil on Nine-Year Anniversary of
Leah Freeman’s Disappearance

WHAT: Justice for Leah Candlelight Vigil

WHERE: Sanford Heights Park
Leah Freeman’s Memorial Bench
1098 North Myrtle Place
Coquille, OR 97423

WHEN: Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 8:30 p.m.

WHY: This marks the nine-year anniversary of the disappearance and subsequent murder of Leah Freeman. The murder investigation is still open and we need to find the person(s) responsible to be brought to justice!

The South Oregon Coast community is invited to attend a candlelight vigil in memory of Leah Freeman, a 15-year
old Coquille girl who was murdered in 2000. Beginning at 8:30 p.m., Leah’s mother, Cory Courtright, will lead the
crowd in a Justice for Leah candlelight vigil in front of Leah’s memorial bench at the Sanford Heights Park.

The purpose of the candlelight vigil is to celebrate Leah’s short life and grab the public’s attention on the nine-year anniversary of her disappearance and subsequent murder to make everyone aware that the investigation into Leah’s murder is still open, and we are still looking for her murderer(s). We understand that there are many unsolved murders in Oregon and even more across the country. We are remembering them and their families on this special occasion, as well. Anyone who has lost a loved one to violence is urged to attend the event and bring a photo or flyer to share. Let us stand together in solidarity.

Family and friends will peacefully deliver a powerful message to the Coquille Police Department that Leah deserves justice. Leah has not been forgotten by her family and friends and she should not be forgotten by the community where she lived. We'd like to see the Coquille Police take meaningful action. Please show your support by joining Leah's family and friends. Help us seek JUSTICE FOR LEAH!

If you have any information regarding Leah’s murder, contact the Coquille Police Department at (541) 396-2114. For more information please visit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 am

Thank you Wrap for posting this... I am soooo bummed that I won't be able to make it 😢 🇳🇴 It\\'s Not Fair

I am however going to be making a special trip down there to visit with Cory and talk about this case with her!! I can't wait for that!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 am

Yes Wrap! Thank you so much! :cheers:

Mommyof3kids -

You will be there in spirit. You can light your own candle at home too ya know! I know one will be lit in Salem as my sister is there at a wedding so she can't make it to the vigil either. One will be lit at the Coquille Hospital too....my niece had to have a blood transfusion today so she can't make it either! Oh no! My crowd is dwindling down!!!
Did I tell you about the ex-reporter who is sending stuff out too? Well, I got a few emails from her again today and she thinks we should have a vigil on August 3rd tool Maybe out Lee Valley where her body was found? Maybe you could make it then? And just think, we could have our first group hug! Group Hug Well, you have time to think about it....don't worry....I won't let you forget!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 am

You can bet I will have a candle lit tomorrow for Leah!! I hope I can make it there August 3rd! I actually have Lee ValleyRoad and that intersection invisioned in my head and will ever for my entire life :( 🇳🇴

Love to you Cory!!!!! ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:01 am

Cory,
Iam praying for you & your family.I pray that you get the answers you need & the justice you deserve.
Hope you have a good turnout for the vigil today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:13 am

Thank you Michelle.
I've only been out of bed for 3 minutes now and I am litterally sobbing. You would think after 9 years of this I might not be so weepy. I don't guess it will ever get any better.
I am not planning on a very big turn-out. Coquille is a small area and 9 years have past. I think people lose interest after a time.
Thank you for your wishes!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:30 am

Cory, have you had a chance to look at the new thread I posted in the Lounge on here? The lounge is at the bottom of the first page to this website. :)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 am

Cory...
Mass is being said this morning for Leah at Holy Name Catholic Church.

Hugs to you and your entire family.

Teresa 😢
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 pm

BTW...I just posted the vigil on the National Police Wives forum where I am still a member, and there will be candles lit all over the country in memory of Leah tonight.♥️
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: That is awesome treaves! Thank you!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Cory, if there is anything I can do for you, I am right here for you today and everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤

Kathie
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Ladies...I am taking some flowers to Leah's bench today from the group. I'll take a photo for you to see, ok?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Cory, if there is anything I can do for you, I am right here for you today and everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤

Kathie

Thank you! Just knowing you are here is HUGE! Here....let me give you a hug! Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 2 Empty Leah's bench...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:54 pm

I put some flowers at Leah's bench today...from my yard. I took three pictures....here is one. I think I made some people mad because they had put a bunch of junk on the bench...coats and gloves and dirty shoes. I told them I was moving them to the ground because this was a memorial. They just stared at me. Oh well

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 2 Leahsb10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm

That was very nice of you mom! Love you :iluvu:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm

I love you too baby girl. :pooh:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am

Well, the vigil went well. Certainly wasn't a dry eye there. We played a couple songs. Read my speach. Lit the candles. Sent off balloons - which by the way - I sent off a bundle for ALL victims at Victims Heartland! A few people had some memories of Leah that they shared. And it is now over!!! Whew! Now for the not so positive side. Not one law enforcement officer was there. No D.A. was there. And NOONE from the media showed up either! 😢 My ex-sister-in-law says she will write up and article on the vigil this week for our local hometown weekly newspaper. It was a small crowd. I would guess 25 - 30 people. Even though it was small.......I was still able to honor my Leah. And that's what really counts. Also I am waiting for emails with pics but they are all tired and probably won't get to sending them to me til tomorrow. I will send what I get though!

I must say I was calmer than I have been at any other vigils I did. I give credit to VH for that as I could almost feel you all there!

I am EXHAUSTED and on my way to bed! ( took my meds before I went and they are really kickin' in! ) So Good Night to all and God Bless each and every one of you! 😴
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am

Hi Cory...I went earlier and said my prayers for Leah and left some flowers. I'm sorry I couldn't be there but thank you for your kind words and understanding. I was thinking about you and we lit candles here at home. Hugs to you~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 am

Cory Today at 12:21 am

Well, the vigil went well. Certainly wasn't a dry eye there. We played a couple songs. Read my speach. Lit the candles. Sent off balloons - which by the way - I sent off a bundle for ALL victims at Victims Heartland! A few people had some memories of Leah that they shared. And it is now over!!! Whew! Now for the not so positive side. Not one law enforcement officer was there. No D.A. was there. And NOONE from the media showed up either! My ex-sister-in-law says she will write up and article on the vigil this week for our local hometown weekly newspaper. It was a small crowd. I would guess 25 - 30 people. Even though it was small.......I was still able to honor my Leah. And that's what really counts. Also I am waiting for emails with pics but they are all tired and probably won't get to sending them to me til tomorrow. I will send what I get though!

I must say I was calmer than I have been at any other vigils I did. I give credit to VH for that as I could almost feel you all there!

I am EXHAUSTED and on my way to bed! ( took my meds before I went and they are really kickin' in! ) So Good Night to all and God Bless each and every one of you!

I am glad the Vigil went well, even if there wasn't media there... I have this feeling something is about to happen to break this case wide open! I have hope and pray everyday for justice to be served not only on this case for Leah, but all the unsolved cold cases in this Country!

I can't wait to see pix of the Vigil and am still kicking myself that I couldn't go to this one :(

Hugs to you and have a wonderful night my friend!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 am

Happy that you are feeling some good vibes coming your way from our site!!!

Praying for you always!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Cory,

I am so glad you are here, but not happy for the circumstances. May God bless you every day in some way so you may find some comfort in this life.

You are most welcome here in this cyber Heartland.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 am

treaves - The flowers were beautiful! In fact they are still in my living room along with other flowers from the vigil. You lit a candle too? My sister couldn't be there either, but she lit a candle in Salem!

mommyof3kids - I sure hope your feeling is correct about something about to break this case wide open! Wouldn't that be something?? Each and every one of these cases need to come to an end. Crazy isn't it? Hard to believe our children are just being snatched away from us.

Wrap - I'm happy too! I don't know - makes me wonder what I would be doing if it weren't for this site! Your prayers are much appreciated.

ladyjustice - Thank you for the welcome! I know - the circumstances aren't exactly the greatest, but I do find comfort and strength every time I come here. I thank God for all of you and this wonderful site. God Bless!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 am

Dear Cory, Just wanted to let you know that I have contacted a few groups via email as of yesterday who specialize in solving cold cases/unsolved murder cases. Thus far I have contacted The U.S. Dept. of Justice: Bureau of Justice Assistance, An investigator who works with the Vidocq society, as well as a writer for NPR who has worked extensively with crime stories. Today I was able to contact the Vidocq Society itself via telephone and left a message (with the secretary) of the person involved with decision making as far as taking on new cases (as they require a certain criteria in order for this group to investigate the case.) As much as I have read, Leah's case appears to meet the criteria. This group is the most well respected of it's kind and I am praying that they do so. If you are not familiar with the group, Google The Vidocq Society to get a better idea of who the group is comprised of and how they operate. It is very impressive! I'll keep you posted as to any responses and/or developments as I continue. Hope you have a great day and keep your fingers crossed as I am! Alicia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 am

Cory, i just want you to know that you and Leah are still in my thoughts and as soon as things calm down here i'll start writing all the letters.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:57 pm

aanncc Today at 10:18 am

Dear Cory, Just wanted to let you know that I have contacted a few groups via email as of yesterday who specialize in solving cold cases/unsolved murder cases. Thus far I have contacted The U.S. Dept. of Justice: Bureau of Justice Assistance, An investigator who works with the Vidocq society, as well as a writer for NPR who has worked extensively with crime stories. Today I was able to contact the Vidocq Society itself via telephone and left a message (with the secretary) of the person involved with decision making as far as taking on new cases (as they require a certain criteria in order for this group to investigate the case.) As much as I have read, Leah's case appears to meet the criteria. This group is the most well respected of it's kind and I am praying that they do so. If you are not familiar with the group, Google The Vidocq Society to get a better idea of who the group is comprised of and how they operate. It is very impressive! I'll keep you posted as to any responses and/or developments as I continue. Hope you have a great day and keep your fingers crossed as I am! Alicia
aanncc... :cheers: ❤ to you my friend that is some of the best news I have heard in a while. I needed that bit up excitement today!!!!! Thank you for your on going support for Cory and sweet Leah! THank You Thank You!!! Big Hug :blowkiss2:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm

aanncc wrote:Dear Cory, Just wanted to let you know that I have contacted a few groups via email as of yesterday who specialize in solving cold cases/unsolved murder cases. Thus far I have contacted The U.S. Dept. of Justice: Bureau of Justice Assistance, An investigator who works with the Vidocq society, as well as a writer for NPR who has worked extensively with crime stories. Today I was able to contact the Vidocq Society itself via telephone and left a message (with the secretary) of the person involved with decision making as far as taking on new cases (as they require a certain criteria in order for this group to investigate the case.) As much as I have read, Leah's case appears to meet the criteria. This group is the most well respected of it's kind and I am praying that they do so. If you are not familiar with the group, Google The Vidocq Society to get a better idea of who the group is comprised of and how they operate. It is very impressive! I'll keep you posted as to any responses and/or developments as I continue. Hope you have a great day and keep your fingers crossed as I am! Alicia

aanncc -

That is awesome! Amazing....just when I thought I had contacted everyone I could think of! Not one of those you mentioned even entered my mind!! Yay!! :cheers: I did Google The Vidocq Society. Very interesting. I hope Leah's case does meet the criteria, as I think I already stated AMW says her case doesn't meet theirs. :scratch: Thanks for your help and yes, my fingers are crossed!!! :flower:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 pm

OK..... I don't know exactly who to thank here....lindamarie or Wrap I think!!! Big Hug Much to my surprise, I came to the site and there she was!!! My Leah! OMG! I'm bawling my head off... I am speachless. Thank you sooo much. You have no idea how my heart warmed up the second I saw that. I can't even talk (type) right now. I just want to say a huge THANK YOU!

I'll be back when I can contain myself!!!! BlowKisses
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

I lOVE LOVE that Leah's tribute is flying across the top of this site right now!!! Thank you Thank you Wrap and LM for this!!! Big Hug BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Just wanted to give you a quick update, I have just recently learned that the Vidocq Society does not meet during the months of July or August, they start back on the third Thursday of September. I will let you know as soon as I get a response from any group or organization. I am still working on contacting various other groups at the time. Alicia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 am

mommyof3kids wrote:I lOVE LOVE that Leah's tribute is flying across the top of this site right now!!! Thank you Thank you Wrap and LM for this!!! Big Hug BlowKisses

ME TOO!!!!! BlowKisses
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 am

aanncc wrote:Just wanted to give you a quick update, I have just recently learned that the Vidocq Society does not meet during the months of July or August, they start back on the third Thursday of September. I will let you know as soon as I get a response from any group or organization. I am still working on contacting various other groups at the time. Alicia

Thank You for the update aanncc!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 am

We plan on keeping it right where it is. Justice for Leah and her family is very important to all of us here at VH.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 am

lindamarie wrote:We plan on keeping it right where it is. Justice for Leah and her family is very important to all of us here at VH.

Aww LM! That is sooo sweet!!! Big Hug
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm

I got a postcard in the mail today from AMW. It says they are taking more time to look at my letter. We'll see. *Fingers Crossed*.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 pm

treaves wrote:I got a postcard in the mail today from AMW. It says they are taking more time to look at my letter. We'll see. *Fingers Crossed*.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: !!!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

:cheers: Bravo Dancing Keep us informed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Cory wrote:
treaves wrote:I got a postcard in the mail today from AMW. It says they are taking more time to look at my letter. We'll see. *Fingers Crossed*.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: !!!!!!!

I don't know about you treaves.....but I'm having a tough time typing with my fingers crossed!! Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 pm

That is fantastic new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let us know as soon as you hear from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next