Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+9
adelacruz
TerryRose
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Heike
laga
ladyjustice37
Cory
mommyof3kids
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by michelle_ellis Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:58 am

prayerbone wrote:Plus what was the reason for going to Cheri's? Seems odd her Boyfriends friend got a house to himself , theres the friends girlfriend there too , but she left there to go to Cheri's..

I think some of the information alludes to Nick going with friend's to smoke pot after he dropped Leah off at Cheri's - maybe that's why he dropped her off instead of staying with her during that time...only speculation of course.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 am

For all of you with Facebook pages please become a fan of Justice for Leah at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and let all of your friends know about it. The more attention we can get out there the better!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks Michelle, I am proud to be a member of Leah's facebook page!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:13 am

CritterFan1 wrote:Thanks Michelle, I am proud to be a member of Leah's facebook page!!

Thank you Critter! That was a nice thing to say.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi guys been busy at work , had to double up shifts , then got the flu ( thats man flu which equals a womans cold)

I'm back !!!

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm

WELCOME BACK to our wonderful Prayerbone.. Oh how I have missed you so!! ! :welcomeback:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Couple Hugging Hi Aimi

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 pm

So glad to hear from you. So you had the Man flu huh?
thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Yeah was terrible :oops: lol

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 pm

So whats happening with the case , all seems a little quiet??? We still waiting for more info?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

THE MAN FLU.... LM.. ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes, we are playing the waiting game it seems! Not much going on right now. SUX!! 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Did Cory get any legal help?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Good Question prayerbone. I thought Michelle was putting something together like a rally for Leah's birthday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello all!! I've been absent from posting, but I've been visiting. Do we know what's new??

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 am

Oh man this is rather freaky for me being so far away...But google map have most of Leah's route on street view now , you can walk through Leahs route that night :shock:

Put in N central st, Coquille, OR 97423 then press street view

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am

Cory has been really involved with Leah's dad right now, he is dying. Cory has been staying with her niece.
Hi prayerbone and mayhem. thx for the link PB.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Denny passed away this morning. So sad! crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Hello all. I'm soooo sorry to hear the news. Love & hugs to Cory. Our prayers are with you & your family.

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm so sorry to hear the news prayers to the family xxx

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated. Group Hug
I've been so sad since last tuesday, and reality just hit me.......Denny would not want that. I remember reading in one of the newspaper articles that he chose to remain rather silent in Leah's case, but he was very proud of me as Leah's Mom, to keep on fighting with all I have as I have done all along now. In honor and remembrance of Denny, this is my word here and now...........I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE FOR LEAH. This was our child and "someone" took her from us violently and I refuse to let this go. Rest in peace Denny Freeman. And I pray they celebrate Leah's birthday in the most glorious way.....IN HEAVEN.

Peace to Denny's wife Denise. I pray her heart mends soon.

Now.....let's see - oh yeah!! {{{PRAYERBONE}}}!!!!! Wow I haven't heard from you in forever!!! I checked out your map there.....yeah -pretty freaky huh?? That's the route she was on.

Mayhem - I apologize to you. I haven't had much of a chance to chat with you. I'm not ignoring you - Honest!!! Life has just been crazy lately. Nothing new, but I am waiting for my friend to return from hunting soon and hopefully I will know something new then.

Wrap.....I'm gonna keep my avatar for a while longer! Can't sem to let that one go just yet!!!! stripper
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 pm

OMG, I am soo sorry Cory, for the loss of Denny crying I guess I thought he had longer then a couple of weeks. Now we know that he will meet up with Leah and in a sad way it is comforting to know that Leah has her daddy with her to watch over all of us :littleangel:

I look forward to this weekend Cory! Can't wait to finally meet you :iluvu:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks Mommy! Yes....and he will also be there to celebrate Leah's 25th Birthday with her! THAT somehow gives me comfort. But ya know what? I can almost hear him now....... He would want me to continue to seek that justice that is so overdue. That is my promise to him. I will NEVER STOP.

Now...this weekend!!! Yay! stripper !!! I have decided to be a clown..... got all the makings! I will post my clown pic on Halloween!!!! Can't wait to see you too Mommy!! :celebration:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes, you are sooo right on, you need to keep up the good work on seeking justice for your daughter Leah! Leah is so very lucky to have you as her Mother! You are Da BOMB stripper

A clown.. how cute.. my mom is having a Halloween party at her house you should totally come!! We will still take the kids out trick or treating of course and we will most definitely bring them by your house peace

I am going to send you an Email about out get together this weekend! so be on the look out :blowing bubble
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 pm

I am so excited for you two!!!!!!! Take plenty of pics!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:I am so excited for you two!!!!!!! Take plenty of pics!!!!!

Hey Critter!!! Oh you will see my clown face! Absolutely! Hey....come to think of it... thinking - Mommy didn't say what she is going to be!?

Thought about you yesterday when I fell down!!!!!!!! peace faint
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

i wondered what that loud slap noise was, i felt my florr shake all the way in NC!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:i wondered what that loud slap noise was, i felt my florr shake all the way in NC!

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO You crack me up Critter!!! I thought you might like to hear that!! I swear to you....YOU were the first thing on my mind when it happened!!!!!!!!!!!! :iluvu:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 pm

You two stop falling down!! What's in your water in Oregon and North Carolina?? affraid

Cory..I will be out of town on the 29th..going to Ohio as my Mom is having surgery. I will have my computer with me, but if I do not get online that day, I just want to wish Leah a very, very :bday: Big Hug butterfly :happybday2: :littleangel:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG! Look at your avatar Wrap!!!!! LMAO!!!! How funny!!! What's even funnier is .... how long have you had that there???? Cause I just noticed it!!

Water? No. STAIRS!!! Oh man, I have these steep stairs that lead up to a bedroom here. They are the steepest stairs I have EVER seen! I am making that my sewing/craft room and I was moving the bed and TV and night stands down stairs. Got it all done - last trip down the stairs and only had a few items in my hands and BAM! There I was.... on the floor. My very first thought was "Well, Critter is gonna love this one!" I only had two more steps to go too!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes for Leah. Couple Hugging

Hope your Mom's surgery goes well. :flower:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 pm

I just recently added the lovely avatar. LOL!!!

Watch those darn stairs!! dancing

Thoughts and prayers go your way for all you have endured in the past nine years!!!! BlowKisses Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 pm

OMG, LMAO from all the above posts.. Cory, I have NO idea what I am going to be and was just talking to my mom and told her that we should have our BIG guys be the pimps.. and we could be the HO's.. LOL... just an idea for fun I suppose.

Shoot I still haven't taken my kids shopping for theirs confused

Need to get on top of this stuff frying pan Whip

Wrap, I am thinking of your mother today and until she recovers from her surgery. May I ask what kind of surgery it is??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 am

Justice for Leah on this speical day !!!! Hugs to Cory xxx

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Sorry I have been M.I.A. I have been talking to Cory a lot outside of this forum and we still have stuff up our sleeves. Check out the letters to the editor that were published in The World and The Register-Guard today.

The Oregonian is supposed to contact Cory soon to do a story as well. KCBY is airing something soon as well.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

It is great to see so many tributes to Leah on youtube. So many people care about justice for Leah.
It humbles me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 am

Thanks to David Lohr, a blogger with Investigation Discovery, we got more ink today. The longer we keep the heat on the case will hopefully mean the sooner law enforcement will decide to do the same!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Yes, you are sooo right on, you need to keep up the good work on seeking justice for your daughter Leah! Leah is so very lucky to have you as her Mother! You are Da BOMB stripper

A clown.. how cute.. my mom is having a Halloween party at her house you should totally come!! We will still take the kids out trick or treating of course and we will most definitely bring them by your house peace

I am going to send you an Email about out get together this weekend! so be on the look out :blowing bubble

I wish I could come with my kids! Instead, I'm stuck in Colorado with over two feet of snow at my house (and it's still coming down) and my husband is out of town on business for nearly two weeks! Oh well, at least my kiddos will be cute and dressed up (with down jackets over their costumes)!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 am

More press coverage coming in:

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 am

michelle_ellis wrote:Thanks to David Lohr, a blogger with Investigation Discovery, we got more ink today. The longer we keep the heat on the case will hopefully mean the sooner law enforcement will decide to do the same!
FANTASTIC news!!!!! Justice for Leah!!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 am

Much love to you, Cory! Did you see the CSO blog article by YourTurn today?
I'm thrilled to see all of this coverage.
Justice for Leah!!!

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 am

Michelle, you do wonderful things for this case with all that you have to offer!! THANK YOU!!

I would be honored to get the chance to meet you one day!! Big Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 am

Just wanted to add and tell you all that I had the BEST visit with Cory today!! Love That WOMEN!!!

Seriously couldn't have asked for a better day!! Cory, Thank you for taking me out to Lee Valley Road today and setting off that balloon to your precious Leah! Even if it took forever and a day for that balloon to reach her, LOL, we know she got it eventually, shoot Tyler watched that balloon until it hit the clouds!!! I am blessed to know you and get that experience of a lifetime!!

Tyler was still talking about his clown friend Cory and talking about her pie until he fell asleep tonight!!

Can't wait till our next visit, which better be SOON!!!
Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Cory_a10Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Lee_va10Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Leah_b11
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 pm

If you haven't seen it yet, here's the link to the wonderful article, "Search for justice: A decade after her daughter died, Coquille mom still wants answers," in The Oregonian today - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:26 am

I love the pictures. Thanks for posting them. Darn that apple pie looks so good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 am

Bumping Leah to the top. Thinking about her today, and everyday. angel
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks Critter! :D
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:30 am

With the Holiday season it is hard to be jolly when I think of how Cory is feeling. I know the Holiday season is suppose to be a happy one. However for many of us including Cory feel. It can be a sad lonely time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Isn't that the truth LM?? I lost my mom 27 years ago tomorrow, Christmas has never seemed the same.
Cory, you and Leah are so loved.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next