What Rights Did Caylee Have?? (Warning: Heart Wrenching!)

Go down

Normal What Rights Did Caylee Have?? (Warning: Heart Wrenching!)

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: What Rights Did Caylee Have?? (Warning: Heart Wrenching!)

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:22 pm

😢 Your right that was so sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 pm

OMG! If that doesn't put what happened to Caylee into perspective, NOTHING will..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:52 pm

OMG, fysty, thank you so much for that! What a powerful video. And what a powerful way to bring the focus back on what we really are here for!!!! Even tho I'm drowning in tears right now, I needed that. Also, I had not ever seen quite a few of those pics before.
Great job, fysty! :( ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Anyone who can watch that video without crying has no heart! Poor little Caylee didn't even see her third Birthday. Anyone who can defend or lie for the person who ended Caylee's life has no heart!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:06 pm

booklover, I'm STILL crying, and I may just cry until June 16. Or 15, or whenever since no one can tell the dang truth in that family. :x

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:14 pm

by your comments, im afraid to watch this. i might need a few days still.

Last edited by Juanita on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typ)
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:22 pm

juanita, proceed with caution. I'm STILL crying. But I needed to watch it and get my focus back on what's really important. That beautiful little girl, and all the others, are what's really important.
It is a POWERFUL video. What made it even more powerful was seeing that look on tim millers face and remembering all the time, money, hard work he put in to that search and how the Ants treated him. UGH. :x

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I found that video and for the life of me, could not post it correctly although others went through just fine.

I think that the reason I couldn't do it correctly was because my eyes were blurry from crying. So, I went to my gal pal, Fysty, copied the link and she had no problems.

That video (out of all the you tube vids of Caylee) says it ALL!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:18 pm

I hear you, unleashthelawyers!

If I were the Prosecutor, I would ask the Jury to look at Casey. Then I would show them a picture of Caylee. I would then ask them to say to themselves, "Justice for Caylee". I would most probably have tears in my eyes while talking to them. Unlike Casey, my tears would be real.
😢

unleashthelawyers wrote:booklover, I'm STILL crying, and I may just cry until June 16. Or 15, or whenever since no one can tell the dang truth in that family. :x

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

OMG 😢 😢 😢 :( 😢 😢 😢 I have such A hard time with all of this ,,,,this Video Was one of most in-depth one Ever In her Memories 😢 :( 😢 it TEAR ME APART!!!! OMG WHY CANT THE ANTHONY JUST DO THE RIGHT THING And See the JUSTICE For Baby Caylee;;; For Heaven sakes CA was the one capturing all these precious Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Can THEY LIVE WITH THEMselves @#$%^^&*&**()*)(^&%^&$%$%$%^$

I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL Caylee ❤ ❤
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:52 pm

poignant and powerful, heartbreaking.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

Gut-wrenching. Really brings out the anger in me--towards her momster. Caylee was so beautiful, so full of life. UUUGGGHHH. Could you all please post more tribute videos--I do not know how. Thank you. :(
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 pm

i havent had the heart to watch the video, but i just want to say, you all imagine how insane it is that cindy and george are taking down the memorials for caylee. what if cindy came in and tried to ban all these youtube videos and picture memorials? thats essentially what cindy is doing whenever she takes down the crosses.

it STINKS STINKS STINKS.. im seriously wondering if cindy didnt play MORE of a role in her grandaughters murder than we all think. it really really stinks bad.
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:14 pm

I feel the same way you do, Love4My5boys! 😢 I cannot understand how, or why George & Cindy can completely disrespect Caylee's memory. In the videos it is obvious how much they loved her. So then, why are they not holding Casey accountable for the loss of their granddaughter! :shock: I can't understand how they can even look at her! This video is truly a touching, & wonderful tribute to Caylee, and her short life. God Bless you, Caylee. R.I.P. Justice for Caylee!!! ❤
Love4My5boys wrote:OMG 😢 😢 😢 :( 😢 😢 😢 I have such A hard time with all of this ,,,,this Video Was one of most in-depth one Ever In her Memories 😢 :( 😢 it TEAR ME APART!!!! OMG WHY CANT THE ANTHONY JUST DO THE RIGHT THING And See the JUSTICE For Baby Caylee;;; For Heaven sakes CA was the one capturing all these precious Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Can THEY LIVE WITH THEMselves @#$%^^&*&**()*)(^&%^&$%$%$%^$

I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL Caylee ❤ ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I just watched the video again. At almost three years old they are little people-they have hopes, dreams and desires...and those were all stopped by her mother. You can tell by the pics that Caylee liked fashion, jewelry, sunglasses. She had a favorite doll. I wonder if she had any friends-there are no pics of other children with her. Caylee seemed so loving...I think of her in the Nursing Home..."are you tired Pa-Pa"? and singing "You are My Sunshine". Really makes me angry what that "thing" did to her.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm

:( :( too sad
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm

~FystyAngel~ wrote:

chilling ..gave me chills

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm

To bad casey won't see this. I wonder if she has any idea how many despise what she did to her daughter, and how many people love Caylee. I cannot imagine anyone will ever forgive what she has done.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Poor little caylee marie, an angel.
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

I still cannot reach passed the horror, the sadness and the deep pain....the smell in the car; I just want to wake up in a new world....
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum