Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER!

4 posters

Go down

MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER! Empty MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:30 pm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091009_Cummings_get_restraining_order

OMG! MISTY'S MOTHER THINK BOTH HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HALEIGH'Cummings get restraining order
Updated: Friday, 11 Sep 2009, 1:25 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 11 Sep 2009, 12:31 AM EDT

PALATKA, Fla. (WAWS TV) - Misty and Ronald Cummings appeared in court Wednesday morning fighting a battle to insure Misty's brother, Hank Croslin, Jr., stays away from her. A judge ordered Croslin to stay at least 500 feet from Cummings, make no contact with her and told him he can never own a gun.

A temporary restraining order with similar guidelines had previously been filed, but Cummings fought to make it permanent. Misty and Ronald entered the courtroom together and sat about 10 feet from Hank Croslin Jr. and his mother.

Neither made eye contact the entire time of the hearing, which lasted only a few minutes and Hank Croslin Jr. only made one statement to the judge in reference to the restraining order.

"I want her to, she can go ahead and have her injunction... I don't want nothing to do with her. I'm actually moving to Massachusetts so it's fine, she can have it," said Hank Jr.

The judge asked Misty's lawyer if she objected to Hank Jr. allowing the injunction to go through. She said, "No," and the order was signed. Neither Ronald, nor Misty Cummings had a comment on the ruling as they left the courthouse, but Misty said that she felt attention was being taken away from finding Haleigh.

"Its not important, Haleigh's what's important," said Misty as she walked by our cameras.

Hank Croslin Jr. and his mother had much more to say about the injunction hearing after Misty and Ronald left the courthouse.

"I've never done anything wrong to her, but I just let her have it. I don't want nothing to do with her anymore," said Hank Jr.

Misty's mother spoke to the media saying that for the first time, she believes her daughter knows more about what happened to Haleigh than she's admitting.

"Deep down in my heart yes I think my daughter's holding something back. And her husband. I think they both are holding something back. That's just in my heart," said Misty's mother.

"I'm going to tell her I love her, and if you know anything at all, please tell me. I mean, we can work I t through, Ill be there by your side, we can work through h it, but please tell us what you’re holding back," she added.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER! Empty Re: MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER!

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Thanks for posting this, Art. Wow!! Even her own mother thinks Misty knows more (as does Ron).

If you click on Artnut's link above, you can see the interview with Mother Croslin. I do find it strange that only NOW a restraining order has been placed against her husband and son..she is saying Misty and Ron know more. How long has she really thought this??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER! Empty Re: MISTY & RONALD GET RESTRAINING ORDER!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm

I saw this yesterday but was unsure if it had already been posted. Her own Mother should know. I thought I read the whole Croslin family was moving not just Hank Jr? With a name like Hank Jr we all know for sure they are country folk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 pm

so so sad
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

jmo, things are starting to spiral slowly out of control, hopefully the stress is mounting & one of those nutjobs will BREAK.

BRING HALEIGH HOME! PRAY FOR HALEIGH! crying crying crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm

artnut12345 wrote:jmo, things are starting to spiral slowly out of control, hopefully the stress is mounting & one of those nutjobs will BREAK.

BRING HALEIGH HOME! PRAY FOR HALEIGH! crying crying crying
I agree...it seems to be unraveling all around Misty....
Would love to see her crack...it is about darn time for the truth.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Just when I thought nothing could be CRAZIER than Ron getting in a smack down with his relatives & getting arrested, being accused of putting a headless rat in a mail box, NOW MISTY's MOM thinks Misty had something to do with this.

Well, WHAT EXACTLY MOM do you KNOW about this case. Its not in you heart, its in your short term memory. IMO, she observed or Misty told her something.

JEEEEEEEEZ, Misty's mom needs to stay off the crack! jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:35 pm

sad,
sounds like hatfields and mcCoys!

forgive me using the names/spelling etc.

I wish we knew where this little gal was, I would personally go find her.
I am so worried. I will not speak of what I think, because when I do.......... it is true.

lv
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down