BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE: HOW DID CAYLEE DIE?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Normal BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE: HOW DID CAYLEE DIE?

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am

http://www.wesh.com/news/20911873/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is like a giant puzzle of circumstantial evidence with one giant piece missing.

Without proof that Caylee was murdered, some say it will be much tougher for prosecutors to get the conviction they are looking for.

How did Caylee die? Was it suffocation? Strangulation? Accidental drowning? No one knows for sure. "The prosecution still has no evidence how she died," attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH 2 News. "Was it accidental or intentional?"

Some people who have followed the case still don't think Caylee was murdered.

Without clearer evidence of how Caylee died, some say it would be hard for them to convict her mother Casey of premeditated murder.

Hornsby said, "If their goal is to get the death penalty, they need to come up with that evidence. It's way too weak."

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in 2008. When Caylee's body was found in December 2008, an autopsy revealed no exact cause of death.

Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty, when the trial is held in 2010. Anthony is in Orange County Jail on no bond.

The state's evidence includes Web searches for chloroform and neck-breaking, suggesting this was premeditated. They also have duct tape on Caylee's skull -- a hint something horrible happened to her.

They also witnesses reporting the smell of death in Anthony's car and a single decomposing hair in the trunk.

But does all this mean Caylee was murdered?

"It suggests a certain level of commitment or premeditation," said attorney Tom Luka, who at one time represented Anthony's brother, Lee. He also has prosecuted about 50 fifty homicide cases.
Luka said the state can use Casey Anthony's own lies and deception to fill the hole in their case.

"If it was an accident, then the prosecution can hammer the jury with why didn't she come clean initially," he said.

That argument rings true for others who've followed the case.

Said James Lormand, "Whether it was an accident or not that killed her, the fact that she tried to cover it up still means she's guilty."

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE: HOW DID CAYLEE DIE?

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 am

I think the State has what they need for the DP, in particular..the rare duct tape matching around her mouth and on the gas can. They haven't laid all their cards on the table..nor should they. Add this with the smell of decomp in the trunk, Casey not telling anyone her daughter is "missing", her partying/lying/getting a tattoo, the ZG fiasco, leading LE on a wild goose chase..she is toast!

If it were accidental, she would have done none of the above.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 am

It's true LE may not be able to identify the cause of Caylee's death, but that's because KC has given them so many different options in which to build scenarios, chloroform, drowning, drugging, suffocation. (YES LindaMarie precious clues were lost with the passing of the time it took LE to locate her body.)
I don't think a Jury will have to know the absolute cause of death (yes it would be good to know in order to satisfy the curiosities), but I don't think that not knowing is going to prevent a jury from settling on who killed Caylee.
That child was in the care and possession of her mother and no evidence can be produced that proves otherwise.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 am

OK...unless the defense is going to say that precious 2 year old Caylee covered her breathing orifices "herself" with industrial strength duct tape than...I rest my case.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Casey not telling anyone her daughter is "missing", her partying/lying/getting a tattoo, the ZG fiasco, leading LE on a wild goose chase..she is toast!
If it were accidental, she would have done none of the above.

Wrap, this is so well said. Was thinking as much, but couldn't quite put it togther. You did a great job.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 am

Sassy I thought the layers of duct tape convinced you it was no accident??? I will never believe it was an accident. That duct tape was put on over her hair in a fashion that proves it was not meant to ever be removed. Nitespin I am not sure what to make of your statement to me on this thread. I don't feel I am wrong to place the blame on the lazy no good cop Cain that so much evidence was lost. If it has not been for that duct tape this case would have been harder to prove to a jury that is was intentional.

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 am

lindamarie wrote:Sassy I thought the layers of duct tape convinced you it was no accident??? I will never believe it was an accident. That duct tape was put on over her hair in a fashion that proves it was not meant to ever be removed. Nitespin I am not sure what to make of your statement to me on this thread. I don't feel I am wrong to place the blame on the lazy no good cop Cain that so much evidence was lost. If it has not been for that duct tape this case would have been harder to prove to a jury that is was intentional.

I'm sorry lindamarie... I am long in memory.
You and I have long discussed LE in this case (way back on CSO) I kept trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and you kept setting me straight. Long and short of it- We both agreed that Cain was worthless at his job.

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm

my opinion only..
i think casey was planning it for a while but no plan on that particular day, and one day caylee was throwing a bratty fit, and casey just went for it.

i think she was suffocated with a pillow or choked at the neck. although there is no evidence one way or another whether she was choked at the neck, i dont recall if they found the neck bone.. there was no trauma to any of her bones, i think a neck strangulation would have caused trauma to some of the other bones in her neck. once caylee passed out, i dont think casey was smart enough to be sure she was dead, she may have checked for a pulse, found none, but still have no clue about it, so she started making calls to her family, and stopped short of calling 911 (because that would be calling a stranger), decided to hide the crime and so she put tape on her mouth and then put her in the bag in the trunk. casey probably still wasnt sure she was dead until she actually disposed of the body, when it started to leak and smell. this is how i think casey is "living with it" that is, by not being sure if she really killed her or not, but thinking she died as a result of being in the trunk. casey is a girl that cannot take responsiblity for her actions, and what we have seen so far is, she still refuses to take responsiblity for this one. months in jail will slowly wear her down. the trial will be very interesting.
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm

This is my theory...KC wanted to be rid of her responsibility since about March, hence her entering the dark side w/ those computer searches. 6/15...the fight w/ CA was the catalyst to put her plan into action. I am sure CA told her she was thinking about going for custody, etc...I do not know if she did it during the night or the next day once GA went to work. I believe that she put duct tape on that child's mouth and nose w/ the sole purpose of letting her die. I do not think she medicated her 1st. During a fit of anger, I do not believe that she stopped herself and said "oh, I better go and crush up a Xanax, or mix up a batch of chloroform". And remember psychopaths do not have empathy. She simply did not care. She may have put her in the trunk, still alive and then made a flurry of phone calls. IMO there was no accident. There was no "oh my I better cover her mouth to fake a kidnapping", nope none of that. She is a cold and calculating killer--that is it, black and white. She then went on w/ her life, like nothing had happened. Her death was ruled a "homicide". Plain and simple.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:01 am

cherylz that is so awful to think about Caylee being awake when that duct tape was put on her little mouth and nose. Do you think that KC bagged her right there and then too? What an awful way to die. And to have it be at the hands of one's own Mother is just the worst.
NiteSpinR I do remember those chats on CSO about Richard Cain. Are you the one that hated the weather talk to?
;)
I remember reading it take 4 mins to die when your airways are blocked and a person suffocates.
I am in hopes Caylee was drugged before her Mom did that stuff to her. Poor little Caylee and the horror she experienced.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:36 am

Lindamarie, I just do not think she had the "compassion" in her to stop her fit of anger and go and get some meds in order to alleviate her child's suffering. I ththink it happened in a state of rage. She probally bagged her the next day. Doesn't it just make you sick? This IMO is why the death penalty is on the table. And yes, it does take about 4 min. to die w/out air. If you sit down and time it, that is a very long time. It is horrifying to think about.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:42 am

But Sassy, if she is a true psychopath...they are capable of murder. She thought she could get away w/ it. Narcism is just one of the traits of psychopathy. If she were to give Caylee to her parents...then in her mind she was a "loser" and they "won". It was all a game to her. She had a love/hate relationship w/ her mother and she hated her now b/c CA was finally setting some limits w/ her by confronting her about the stolen $ and threatening to get custody of Caylee. Caylee was the pawn. She thought that she would get back at her mother. Read her diary of days...CHILLING. Even in the jail house tapes she said..."all they care about is Caylee". She is an evil person.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 am

or..."what will my friends think? My mother is going to throw it in my face that I am not a good mother"...etc...I think that she would deem it as a failure on her part. If she wasn't going to have Caylee...then nobody was. Selfish.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 am

Because of the battle of wills between CA and KC no way was KC going to let her Mom win by letting her have Caylee. I agree cherylz she was to selfish to do what was best for Caylee. It take one sick mind to think about celebrating the death of their own little girl. From the time line KC did go back the house briefly on the 17th and the 18th of June. How could she bag up her little girls dead body one or two days after her death? It is beyond me how anyone could do something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 am

Wow interesting theories with all the evidence we have seen and discussed. It blows my mind that none of us really agree. Makes me think there might be a little tiny crack in the wall.

I have a different theory. I have from the beginning thought she was on the telephone not paying attention and Caylee left and went out to the pool. She fell in and drowned. Casey panicked and pulled her out of the water. She tried to call her mother and her father but for some reason could not reach them. She didn't know what to do. She knew she was in deep shit. Caylee was her mealticket in the Anthony house. So she wrapped her in her blanket from her bed and put her in the trunk so she could think. She gathered her things and left the house. Once she thought about it she enjoyed her freedon. No more Caylee. She could come and go and party down. Finally she was free. She got a tatoo, partied and moved in with Tony. Then mom started calling and asking questions. Mom too was happy in the beginning to have both of them gone. Caylee and Casey because for once she had a bit of peace in her home. No fighting with Casey and no babysitting with Caylee. But she began to grow suspecious knowing Casey to be a liar and for some reason panic set in and she became franic driving up to Orlando.
Casey might have placed that duct tape on Caylees mouth and face when she realized she was dead thinking she could manufacture a kidnapping.
I also think Caylee was in three different places. The trunk, someplace else and then where she was found.

So there you have it folks. We just don't have the concrete evidence that other cases have. If the attorneys are good enough...she might catch a break.

Ok now I am ducking and running and hiding.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 am

And when I look at this picture it looks to me like Caylee has been drugged. I believe KC had been drugging Caylee for awhile to get her to sleep when she wanted her to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:25 am

Jeanne, in the very beginning I thought the pool was involved in the actual death. Then, at another site a well-respected poster looked into the weather patterns for that afternoon of the 16th and there were rain showers and thunder and lightening storms that afternoon...she had posted the hrs. of such, and it could not fit into the time-line, of Caylee being in the pool.
Doesn't it frighten you though how we can all see the same evidence and interpret it differently?
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 am

The expression on her face to me looks somewhat dazed. The hair ruled out long-term drugging w/ benzos, but I wonder if that last week of June 9th to the 15th if she was using benzos or even Benadryl to make her sleep. I wouldn't put it past her. I think that last wk. when she had Caylee to herself she realized how hard it is to take care of a child w/out her mommy's help. It was probally an eye-opener to her.
That Nsg. home video haunts me. She seemed listless at times and her eyes darted about like she was afraid. So, so sad.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 am

I don't think after how long little Caylee laid there in the elements that the toxicology reports on the hair would indicate anything. Only long term use of some drugs would show in the hair. And we all know chloroform would not show up as it is air soluble. Sassy needs to go back and look at the air sample results as the samples showed higher amounts of chloroform than what is expected from human decomposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:51 am

Yep, and they ruled out "long-term" use of Valium type drugs. But, she could have used them that last week and the hair didn't grow yet to show the drug. Hair grows approx. 1/2 inch/month.
Yes, and I remember the air sample results saying there were higher amts. than expected from human decomp. Something to that effect. That is just so wierd b/c she was looking up chloroform on her computer. I know, it is suspicious of being "just a coincidence". Suspect
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:51 am

Cherylz that is exactly why I posted "my thoughts". It is like we are all touching an elephant and feeling a different part. For Example;

The Blind Men and the Elephant

The story of the blind men and an elephant originated from India.

"In various versions of the tale, a group of blind men (or men in the dark) touch an elephant to learn what it is like. Each one touches a different part, but only one part, such as the side or the tusk. They then compare notes on what they felt, and learn they are in complete disagreement. The story is used to indicate that reality may be viewed differently depending upon one's perspective, suggesting that what seems an absolute truth may be relative due to the deceptive nature of half-truths."

The jury is going to be key. Big money is going to be spent on authorities in jury selection.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:55 am

For that matter how do we know Cindy wasn't the one giving Caylee a "little something" to make her go to sleep. She was a nurse and had access to all kinds of meds. I think they were the clinic for some athletic team. So they were loaded with all kinds of things.

I think Cindy herself took Xanax to relax. Hummm.

You know some children are peaceful and go right to sleep. Some are anxious and keep getting up and down into the night. Cindy was tired after working all day, dealing with George and fighting with Casey.
A little something to quiet Caylee down on babysitting nights.?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:08 am

jeanne because CA is a nurse and I do beleive she loved Caylee no way would she drug her. KC friends were the ones that told LE they heard KC talk about putting Caylee to sleep with baby medications. Has anyone ever figured out who took the picture above? And when it was taken. It looks very recent. Her eyes haunt me as she does looked drugged up.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 am

Yea, I do not think that CA would do that. KC would say "the kid is passed out". I rem. that on 2 diff. occasions.
They said at either Sentinel or WESH that the photographer is unknown.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:18 am

And because CA is a nurse she is used to drugs and they are no big thing. To CA, CA was boss and God. So if CA decided..CA would do what she wanted. Remember too CA had nobody to report on her. She had no friends and no neighbors. No family to speak of other than mother and I am sure she told her nothing. Casey on the other hand was beating her gums 24/7.

I have never doubted that CA loved Caylee. But darn a woman reaches a breaking point. CA had a ton of shit going on in her life. A demanding job, George sitting there watching cooking shows and getting involved in Nigerian schemes, Casey bonking the whole world and a little two year old. Plus the two of them, George and Casey were stealing her blind.
No matter how much you love them, two year olds are demanding.

By the way what kind of child was Caylee. Was she peaceful and low key or was she a handfull. I don't think I have heard that discussion?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 am

We know little about Caylee other than her fate. I wonder that myself what kind of toddler was she? I have my hands very full too and I would not dream of drugging Katie for some peace and quiet even though I need it. I would not give Katie medication that she did not need not ever. That is why I am having a hard time swallowing CA would drug her little Grand Daughter. KC I believe did drug her based on interviews from her friends, the chloroform air samples, computer searches etc. I think because CA was a nurse and had all those drugs laying around made it easy for KC to drug Caylee.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:47 am

I remember KC's friends saying Caylee had a sort of seperation anxiety from KC when KC would leave the room. And JG said Caylee was an "indoor girl". I bet the only friends and playgoups Caylee had were with KC's friends.
No, there is only one responsible for Caylee's death and that person is her mother-KC. Early on in interviews I rem. CA saying, "I don't care about KC, I only care about Caylee". And, read her Myspace from what was it...July 3rd. Caylee was her life. Being an RN, she had access to drugs, but she also knew their possible devestating effects.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 am

I don't for a moment think CA didn't love Caylee dearly but in the medical world drugs and proceedures are everyday occurances. So giving a little of this or a little of that would not be unheard of.
Doctors dispense meds to their families all the time. Some good some bad.

We see drugs as something you make an appointment with the doctor and then are prescribed and go to a pharmacy to pick up.

Medical people have a little of this and a little of that. They think the world revolves around taking the "right" medicine. That is why lots of nurses and doctors get addicted.

Most "really good" doctors make a pact with a fellow doctor they respect and they work meds out with them. Just so they don't over medicate.

Sorry folks but knowing CA..she could do anything.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:16 am

I think CA was a Case Manager, which would have her w/ limited patient contact, therefore, limited access to drugs. Heck, she could just go to her PMD and say "I can't sleep" or "I'm a little edgy lately" and there goes the script. I just don't think she would medicate Caylee. We will never know for sure. I am basing my instinct on character traits. I totally see KC stealing her mother's pills and using them herself, selling them, or knocking Caylee out w/ them. I do not see CA doing that. JMO! CA has her faults, i just do not think that is one of them! KC on the other hand...nothing would surprise me. affraid
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:05 am

My thoughts are pretty much in line with Jeanne...

[thought she was on the telephone not paying attention and Caylee left and went out to the pool. She fell in and drowned. Casey panicked and pulled her out of the water. She tried to call her mother and her father but for some reason could not reach them.]

I note it has been reported that it was raining and there was lightening... However having lived in Florida, I know storms can come and go very quickly. Also storms may be present, but isolated. Even so, a storm wouldn't stop a little one from going to the pool while mom wasn't being attentive. So, I yes, I feel it was an accidental drowning, casey couldn't contact her parents, and then got the idea of trying to make the death look like an abduction with the duct tape. What I don't get, is why she dumped Caylee so close to her own home. I can see casey having little or no guilt, and feeling innocent of Caylee's death because Caylee went out and fell in the pool... Yeah .. OK... I know... so what about the drugs, and the strange searches on line??? Guess I want to think Caylee died by accident, and casey was too irresponisble to do the right thing.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Actually if they were to search this computer after all this they would be hauling me away. I hope hubby passes in a hospital not here with my computer.

You know its funny, thinking back on things. We have a lot of friends saying this and that all about Casey but we have no friends talking about CA so we don't really know where her mind was at the time.

I know she had some discussions with grandma but only after Casey stole the money, check. But not much has come out. One employee Cindy worked with said Casey would drop off Caylee because she had to "go to work". But I don't think she talked about how CA felt about that.

Yes Marica I thought about the storm business like you did. In Florida it pretty much rains every single day. Down it comes and then its gone. When we visited Florida rain time was nap time for the kiddies. I didn't put much into that.

I too have some wondering about why did she put her so close to home. Did she have to all of a sudden hurry or was there somebody else involved and Caylee moved?

All of this is going through my mind in trying to figure out how a juror would act. I have been reading about the different degrees of murder and I need lots more research. I think the "big woman" attorney has something coming up. Just wait. There are too many lose ends with this case.

I have predicted since the beginning something would blow the case wide open just like Mary Winkler and the Shoe and OJ and the Glove. It's coming folks. If they are good it will be a doozie.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 pm

The only thing that I can guess about Caylee being left close to home, is that old saying about hiding something right beneath the noses of those looking. Maybe she felt so close would throw everyone off, since she wasn't in the area when the kidnapping was supposed to have taken place. I agree with you about anyone checking my computer out at this point. I too have researched undesirable information following some of the information released in news items. Of course, no one could suspect me of doing anything wrong, I don't have the patience to follow directions. My kids get so mad at me for not even being able to program a VCR, micro wave or clock radio. I bought a new VCR months ago, and it wasn't until my recent surgery that I conned my 13 yr old grand daughter into hooking it up for me. The only thing I can deal with is my computer, and even then I can't follow written directions. I just know if I can imagine it, someone else already has thought of it, and therefore this should be able to do what I want and then I mess with it until I figure it out.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:42 am

I think its a good thing that we have different opinions and theories right now. When the evidence is presented to the Jury and the State shows us proof, we'll have more to debate. just like a Good JURY!
The State will answer these question, did Casey have the motive, means and opportunity?
MOTIVE- Gum Smacken Mommy Dearest, Cindy Anthony
MEANS- Had done computer research on all sorts of murder methods
OPPORTUNITY- Caylee Anthony was in the physical possession of her mother Casey Anthony and no one else.

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 4:48 pm

My curiosity is if they obtained all her text messages or phone calls, why is it that no one is mentioning no texts or phone calls to this so called zanny the sitter? I also would like to know how Casey could go for over a month without telling someone Callie was missing. How long can you allow your child to be at the sitter lol I mean come on...
I think her parents know something. It is ironic that initially they were pointing all kinds of flaws about Casey and now they did a turn around and think shes innocent? Or do they now think the nimo guy in the field had something to do with it since he discovered her body. This case has me going nuts just watching Casey in court and in interviews... with her fidgeting with her hair, shirt... I hope they don't mess this up with the constant releasing of information.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon May 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Tbirdie...they aren't releasing info in regards to texts/calls b/c there are none! There was no Nanny!!
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 5:46 pm

I believe LE did make a statement no calls to any Zanny or Nanny. The cell phone records were released over a year ago. Let me see if I can find them for you tbirdie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon May 03, 2010 6:05 pm

I heard that Casey goes on trial tomorrow. Do we have a topic going on that? I am planning on tivoing it. This is the trial of Zanny the Nanny vs Anthony.

Am I mistaken is it starting tomorrow?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 6:22 pm

jeanne I was looking back a bit at last hearing to see that myself. I thought it was May 6th but I could be mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I think the Zenaida trial is June 7...but I believe there WAS a pre-trial hearing in May...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Caylee Daily says that there is a pretrial hearing May 4 and the civil trial starts June 7...Wonder why we haven't heard more about this?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Today, another judge — Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez — will hold a routine pretrial conference in the civil case against Anthony. It is being brought by a woman who says Anthony told lies that damaged her reputation.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did this happen TODAY? I thought it was May 4.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Meanwhile, attorneys will return to court for a hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony Tuesday on the defamation lawsuit filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She claims her reputation was ruined when Casey said a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wonder what time and if it will be live-streamed...Have they live-streamed the other hearings in the civil case?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm

They live streamed the civil trial when Morgan & Morgan wanted Dominic Casey to testify. Remember? The judge reminded me of Mr. Rodgers the way he spoke. He bugged the heck out of me.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 03, 2010 9:36 pm

My curiosity is if they obtained all her text messages or phone calls, why is it that no one is mentioning no texts or phone calls to this so called zanny the sitter? I think this was answered upthread. There were no phone calls to or from a Zanny. LE made that clear to Casey in the interview when she led them astray at Universal Studios. I also would like to know how Casey could go for over a month without telling someone Callie was missing. How long can you allow your child to be at the sitter lol I mean come on... She told her mother she was in Tampa, Jacksonville and at the beach. She was very good at her lies. She was never in the same place (actually, she was but this is what she told her mother). I just want to point out the the correct spelling for "Callie" is Caylee.
I think her parents know something. It is ironic that initially they were pointing all kinds of flaws about Casey and now they did a turn around and think shes innocent?No, they don't think she is innocent. IMHO, they have known from day one after they smelled the car, that Caylee was dead. They know there is no Zanny and they know Casey was not working for two years at Universal Studios. Cindy even tried to deny Casey's obvious pregnancy. Have you read the article I posted by Dr. Lillian Glass? It's very good and explains the minute details that make this case.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

I got an email from a blogger friend today and she said In Session is supposed to cover Casey Anthonys "trial" on Tuesday. So I hopped right over here because you gals are up to date on everything.

Don't tell me I got a scoop on this one. I would be soooo proud and happy.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 pm

I am telling you Jeanne, YOU got the Scoop!! Thanks so much!! :woot:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm

This is from LindaMaries link. I am dying to see Cindy on the stand. Miss Smarty Pants.

Meanwhile, attorneys will return to court for a hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony Tuesday on the defamation lawsuit filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She claims her reputation was ruined when Casey said a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal You know what

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

You always make people feel good. That is your "gift"!

Wrapitup wrote:I am telling you Jeanne, YOU got the Scoop!! Thanks so much!! :woot:
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

jeanne, do you know what time the hearing starts?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum