Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE: HOW DID CAYLEE DIE?

+5
Juanita
Marica
cherylz
NiteSpinR
Wrapitup
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE:  HOW DID CAYLEE DIE? - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE: HOW DID CAYLEE DIE?

Post by lisette Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

jeanne, do you know what time the hearing starts?

lisette

Back to top Go down

BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE:  HOW DID CAYLEE DIE? - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG QUESTION IN ANTHONY CASE: HOW DID CAYLEE DIE?

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 03, 2010 9:59 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:You always make people feel good. That is your "gift"!

Wrapitup wrote:I am telling you Jeanne, YOU got the Scoop!! Thanks so much!! :woot:
ROFLMAO Well thanks! Now, what time is the hearing, woman?? duct and run
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

WEll since we are all on different times..I donno. But I have my tivo set for In Session tomorrow morning. So whenever In Session starts in your area..thats it!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Lisette I have it tivo'd to record In Session which I believe starts at either 8 or 9 am. It said 6 hours for that program..that is long as it is usually only 2 hours. So maybe it is something bigger than we thought.

Funny there hasn't been much on it.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 03, 2010 10:33 pm

In Session will probably discuss lots of topics in that 6 hours but that is a great idea to Tivo the whole thing. Then, you can just fast forward through the parts that are insignificant.

BTW, I have searched and searched for a time for this hearing tomorrow and have come up w/zero. If anyone can find it, it's BJ!! :FBI:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Wrap I have been looking for the last 15 minutes too. Whats up with that. Perhaps the sun has gone down on the Sunshine Law!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 03, 2010 10:36 pm

LOL, Jeanne! I find it amazing that noone, not even Morgan & Morgan, have it on their website. head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 am

The Orlando Sentinel says the hearing is at 1:30 PM EST...but so far I haven't found a link to view it.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope this link will work for today's hearing!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue May 04, 2010 12:28 pm

WFTV seems to be setting up to view it as well.....
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue May 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Looks like hearing was a bust...maybe it was postponed...I did see Kathi Belich there so maybe she'll have a report on soon.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Wonder why it was a bust? WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:50 am

Where do find the article on Dr Lillian Glass Pls? Still new on here and not sure where to find things.. thanks.
Oh and I know there is and never was a Zanny... CA is quite full of lies... and I also concur on her parents believing she is guilty but I guess how would it look if they didn't at least try to stand by her side.... It still is their daughter even though theyre probably pretty much drained by now in stress. Not that I agree, but why else would they be there for her...
As much as it's nice to know everything, I certainly don't want anything messing up this case like OJ...
Long time before trial starts but I am looking forward to it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 am

Sorry on the misspell of Caylee... been multi tasking lately and sleep is definitely in my vocabulary soon... Always trying to overcrowd myself... Gotta stop doing that .. smile...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Where do find the article on Dr Lillian Glass Pls? Still new on here and not sure where to find things.. thanks.
At the top right hand corner, you w/see a "Search" icon. Type in key words or word and that should take you where you want.

If you still have any questions, please let me know.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 pm

ummm WRAP. Quoted!!!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 06, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm a bad, bad wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duct and run
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:53 am

I personally don't think Casey will ever testify. Might not be in defense's interest considering Casey has trouble sitting still and noone would will be able to tell if what comes out of her mouth is the truth anyway. I'm wondering how the def. is going to explain the enormous amount of evidence against her from what was on her computer to her car to her letting a month go by to what she used to put her to sleep at times, to her going out and getting a tattoo while Caylee was missing.... Jeesh I think there's too much to mention here.
And what was the deal with ABC giving her 200,000 for her def.? Is she planning to give a personal interview on the station after she's convicted? Although I think it's pretty shabby anyone has to pay for her defense. I don't think OJ's lawyers did all of it pro bono ... Course the prosecutors' were so disgusted, some of them quit their jobs lol ...

Even if for some crazy chance she were to be acquitted... I can't imagine how she can be in the public eye... She'll be defending herself for life. But we don't want to think about her being on the streets again. I just don't think she will take the stand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 07, 2010 1:36 pm

ABC paid Casey $200,000 for pics of Caylee. Isn't that just sick???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Oh man... I thought that was something the papparazzi's would do.... Not a reputable station. 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 07, 2010 7:07 pm

I could have sworn I posted this already.

There was some hoopla surrounding ABC paying Casey that money. ABC also paid for the Anthony's when they stayed at The Ritz in Orlando the day Caylee's skull was found. ABC also paid for their elaborate dinner of crab puffs and steak. crap

There are some people (and some members here) that have boycotted ABC.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:48 pm

I am one that boycotts ABC!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:31 am

Well I second that motion... Sure Tiger's not involved in this as well? lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:45 am

Incidentially, I ve been watching In Session on Casey's behavior as well as her defense trying to squeeze more money out... Almost makes me hope she does testify... Would love to see her composure for that. I heard that her parents were not in court either. I actually feel bad for them to some point. Can't imagine how empty their lives must feel now. I would imagine they're in denial about their daughter just as much as Casey is of her own actions.
Makes me think about how my daughter once had a friend who was an obsessive liar. She tried to make us believe she was having twins. Felt pains and all. Her sister even gave her a shower. Somehow we didn't believe her and found out her doctor never knew she existed and she never was having any babies at all. Strange how the mind works. You lie so many times, you actually begin to believe it yourself as she did. I don't know what happened to that girl anymore. I guess she's off some where living in her fantasy world.
I would think that kind of life isn't so bad if no one gets hurt beyond repair. Doesn't seem healthy for the soul though. Who knows...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

Ah... but another morning of 'In Session' with Casey Anthony. Somehow I fail to interpret why we are so focused on "what's best for Casey" ... for her so called fair trial. And now there is the ruling on whether the death penalty is removed from the table...why becuz she is a female. Ok, I've heard everything now...The other day I actually heard her lawyer make the statement to the judge, about today's proceeding is relevantly not about Caylee, in fact it is not about a missing child... but nearly on Casey having a free from bias trial with no prejudicial interventions...Hmm...I can't be the only one who caught that brusque remark.

I would surmise from the prosecutor's standpoint, this clearing of factors may just be a positive note for them whereas, no mistakes are made when they finally get to assemble all their evidence in court and our indigent Miss Casey's public stardom all comes crashing down.

Ya know, I have grown to be an objective, open minded person who always feels there is a reason for everything even if that reason may not be a valid one. As well, I like to think I am a good judge of character. With that in mind, I don't believe I base my feelings of Casey being guilty...simply becuz she failed the "mother of the year award"... Oh no... she fails beyond the reasonable doubt just in indifferent ethical character alone. And that's even before all the testimony against her is presented. I wouldn't be surprised if deep down, her defense team thought the same. Course, that's irrelevant since their job is to defend the guilty regardless. That is what we are paying them to do isn't it...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 am

Well we're still on the right track, Judge denied removal of death penalty. BTW...I'd like her to get life so she can fidget with her hair, her shirt and whatever other whacky compulsion she displays right there in her jail cell. Just like I was glad Susan Smith got life so she could spend the rest of it with a reminder of how SHE took the lives of her sons from them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

by tbirdie Ah... but another morning of 'In Session' with Casey Anthony. Somehow I fail to interpret why we are so focused on "what's best for Casey" ... for her so called fair trial.

Because if KC don't get a fair trial Caylee will not get the justice she deserves. I agree with a lot of what you have said tbirdie. I wish I could watch in session. Maybe I can find them on youtube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Thats what's good about a DVR lol or if you watch Nancy Grace throughout the season, she's constantly talking about it. I like her alot but sometimes her show drives me crazy if she stays on the same topic foreverrrrr.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Nancy Grace is all about ratings. Period.

You've made some great points, tbirdie1. The reason they have to make sure Casey gets a fair trial is due to appeals. Even the tiniest little thing has to be dealt with and made right, or she can come back and say she did not get a fair trial and appeal.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 am

Yes ... I know Wrap...still sucks lol ... I just think at times it seems like alot of BS debating perpetually on what evidence should be allowed in court and what should be suppressed. If it's relevant to the case at the time of the crime, it should be allowed. Especially since it showed what she was doing while Caylee was missing in that whole month. I'm not saying I bash her lifestyle at all, just the timeframe. And it's pretty obvious why they wanted to handle the check fraud charge prior to this charge so it evades a felony against her.
Man I hope this doesn't turn out to be an OJ trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 13, 2010 6:16 am

And it's pretty obvious why they wanted to handle the check fraud charge prior to this charge so it evades a felony against her.
Man I hope this doesn't turn out to be an OJ trial.
Casey was charged with I believe 5 or 6 counts of felony check fraud. She is NOW a convicted felon. And, this case will top the OJ case. Big time!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 am

This from MarinadeDave's website. Finally somebody saying Casey must be accountable. Why should she sit in her jail cell while the world watches her trial and later say she didn't understand. Go Judge Perry.

"I must admit, I was almost certain why Cheney Mason asked the judge at the tail end of the hearing last Thursday if Casey had to attend all hearings. I am convinced it was to spare her from the torturous tirade that would ensue during the motions heard today regarding death as a possible punishment. I am certain the judge made sure she would hear every word of it. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. That’s why she must attend her hearings. She needs to face reality; something she’s never had to do all her life. Welcome to the world, Casey. Welcome to Belvin Perry’s court."
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 13, 2010 8:29 am

I wholeheartedly agree!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 am

Spoken with true authority!!!!
And ya know... it's not like a traffic ticket where your attorney tells ya not to worry... I'll be there on your behalf... I mean this is a murder trial and that of a child. There should be no ifs' ands' or buts' that all guilty parties need attend... OOOPs did I say guilty before the facts... Oh yay he oh yay he... Shhhhh if I stop doing full disclosures here, maybe I'll get picked for a juror .. lol ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 12:35 am

and BTW.. Judge Perry definitely has a more serious look than that of the previous Judge. Gooo defense for picking a Judge that will settle for no BS before his time... and Casey will hear and be a part of every nook and cranny in his courtroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Fri May 14, 2010 11:24 am

I was watching the Beagley trial on In Session, and they interrupted with breaking news in the Caylee case. They listed the 5 reasons for the DP. I don't know how to look up news from FL, but maybe one of you smarter guys can do that and post it here.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Fri May 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks Lindamarie.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat May 15, 2010 11:25 am

Caylee...America's little sweetheart. The picture of beauty, of innocence. We love you. ❤ crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Thanks Cherylz, this tribute had lots of pictures I had never seen before. R.I.P. Caylee, we all love you. BlowKisses
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Thank you for the tribute... It was very heartfelt...
crying
Makes ya perpetually wonder how... anyone let alone a Mother... can do what was done to Caylee....
It is just beyond words and God I hope her day comes in court and thereafter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2