Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft

5 posters

Go down

Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft Empty Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:33 am

Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft

By Lise Fisher
Published: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 11:20 p.m.

Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft Croslin
A relative of a missing Putnam County girl was booked into a North Florida jail on a theft charge Tuesday evening, according to jail records.

Click to enlarge Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., 23, is facing a charge of grand theft, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported. A $50,004 bond had been set for his release, records from the county's jail showed.

Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, the stepmother of Haleigh Cummings, a 6-year-old who disappeared from her home in Putnam County in February.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office did not provide details about Croslin's arrest but, in a statement, reported it was "not in any way related to the search for Haleigh Cummings."

Within the past few weeks, investigators have interviewed Croslin<0x00A0>and his wife about Haleigh's disappearance.

The interviews came soon after Croslin's sister made comments during lie-detector and voice-stress tests that he had acted strangely after the child vanished.

Croslin-Cummings took the tests to help clear her name after the Sheriff's office reported they did not believe she was telling them everything she knew about the case. But she failed the tests, according to EquuSearch. The organization provided the testing and has helped search for Haleigh since she went missing.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090916/ARTICLES/909161010/1002?Title=Misty-Croslin-Cummings-brother-charged-with-theft-

The never-ending saga..wonder how long the swinging doors of PC jail w/keep him. Guess the Croslin's will have to wait on that move to Mass.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft Empty Re: Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

HTC, Jr. looks so much like Misty it is disturbing. Those droopy eyes that clueless look! jmo.

JEEEEEEEEEEZ! Is the Criminal Element the dominant gene in this family? Both these families live in this small town, are all of them unemployed? I just wondered who was working to pay to bond these worthless people out to jail to commit more havoc?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft Empty Re: Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother charged with theft

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 am

Unreal..... he does have that same out of touch with reality look as Misty. Wonder if their mother was into drugs and alcohol while pregnant?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 am

artnut my Mom always told me if you lay down with dogs you will wake up with flea's. The whole county down there is just unbelievable including LE. I believe grand theft is a car or vehicle of some sorts. Interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 am

And, Misty has a restraining order on him.

I bet Ron and Misty are doing a happy dance - they will probably drop Ron's charges now for the fiasco. Everyone has been in the clinker except Misty. Even Cobra. WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 am

This is beyond words.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Man tied to Cummings family charged with grand theft
By Dana Treen, Matt Coleman Story updated at 11:17 AM on Wednesday, Sep. 16, 2009

A man who has been questioned by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings was arrested Tuesday night, but the charges have nothing to do with the missing Satsuma girl, authorities said.

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, was charged with grand theft shortly before 7 p.m. He is charged with the theft of a .38-caliber Colt handgun from a former neighbor of his parents.

He was being held at the county jail Tuesday night on about $50,000 bail.

According to an arrest report, Croslin and his mother visited the former neighbor in the 200 block of Sunglow Avenue in Satsuma in August. Marvin Martin told deputies he later discovered the gun missing but that it was returned after he contacted the Croslins.

On Monday an arrest warrant was issued for Croslin.

Croslin is the brother of Misty Cummings, the 17-year-old Satsuma woman who married Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father.

Cummings and Croslin were in a fight in August that ended in Cummings' arrest. Two days later, Croslin found a dead rat in his Satsuma mailbox.

The comments are hilarious!!

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-16/story/man_tied_to_cummings_family_charged_with_grand_theft
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Erich Spivey Created: 9/16/2009 6:11:28 AM Updated: 9/16/2009 10:27:52 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The police report is providing specifics regarding the arrest of Hank Croslin, Jr. He is charged with stealing a firearm.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, it happened a couple of weeks earlier; the victim is unsure exactly when.

Last Friday, the victim told a deputy he wanted to file charges against Hank Jr. for stealing his .38 caliber Colt revolver.

He says Hank Jr. and his mother had come to his home to use the phone. He says that's not uncommon, as the Croslin's phone has been turned off.

The man says Hank was the only person who went into his bedroom where the .38 caliber Colt revolver was kept.

When he discovered the gun missing, he says he then called Hank Jr.'s sister-in-law and told her he knew either Hank or his mother took the gun and he wanted it back or he'd call police.

The victim then told the deputy that just a couple of hours later, Hank's mother and father came to his house and returned the gun.

He said Hank's mother told him Hank stole the gun and hid it in the shed behind his home. He also said he wasn't sure if Hank or his mother had actually stolen it, but he suspected Hank.

The deputy then went to Hank's mother's home to talk to her, but she wasn't home. He says he left his card and cell phone number asking her to contact him.

Monday, he went back to the home, and she still wasn't there.

Someone told the deputy that she and Hank Sr. had moved to Tennessee over the weekend and weren't coming back.

The deputy then went before a judge and got a warrant for Hank Jr.'s arrest.

Hank Croslin, Jr., faces a grand theft charge.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145061&catid=3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Another Art Harris article about Tommy Croslin. Maybe this guy will break - he may know something. Also, please read the comments. "Case closed" is Cobra.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-tommy-jailed-investigation-update-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/#more-2897
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Haleigh Cummings – The Family That Stays Together – Does Time TogetherPosted on September 15th, 2009
by Simon Barrett.

I am speechless, one would think that if your family is under the microscope, you might want to think twice before doing something stupid. Of course I could be wrong!

It was about one hour ago that Hank Thomas Croslin found himself on the wrong side of the law. He is now cooling his heels in the Putnam County lock up on a theft charge. No details are available, but the charge claims that the theft concerns something between $300 and $5000. Here is the part that got my ears perked up, the bond is set at $50,004. yes folks 50k.

The details can be found here.

I swear that this family needs some real help, none of them seem to be able to operate for any length of time without a brush with law enforcement.

I will update this story as soon as we have some additional information.

This is Misty Croslin’s brother, in fact the one that Misty obtained a Restraining Order against last week. This latest development will likely do little to help in the search for Haleigh Cummings, but it certainly is yet another glowing example of the people that are involved.

Simon Barrett

Again, the comments are really something!!!

http://www.bloggernews.net/122242
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Oh Wrap, this is dynamite. The comments are priceless!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:12 pm

More!!

Haleigh Cummings – Are We Getting Closer?

Posted on September 16th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

I think that the answer to that question is a resounding YES. Although last nights arrest of Hank Thomas Croslin Jr may not seem intrinsic in the case, it actually might be a catalyst to something bigger. Last Sunday TJ made a comment on the radio program that I did find humorous, but it also contained a wealth of information “there are so many Croslin’s under the bus, they are getting tangled around the axle”. Well here goes another one!

What has been reported is that Hank Jr. was in possession of firearms, one in particular was stolen. Mere possession violates the Restraining Order that his younger sister Misty obtained against him. What has not been reported are the circumstances surrounding this arrest. I have had my ear close to the ground, and I do not think this is the appropriate time to discuss the circumstances, but if my sources are correct, the fireworks are just beginning.

Hank Thomas Croslin Jr is being held on a $50,004 bond, this is likely a little more than he has in his checking account. In fact it has been said that he and his wife were getting ready to relocate to Massachusetts, and to facilitate the move had been having a Yard Sale. Presumably now his wife is having a Bail Sale!

Now the question is, how long will he be sitting in an overcrowded jail? I would not wish to try and out guess Law Enforcement, but I am sure they would like him to sit tight for a while. Nothing beats a little suffering and denial to loosen up the vocal chords.

The Croslin family have pretty much left Putnam, his father and mother scooted to Tennessee last weekend, that really only leaves his younger sister Misty. I doubt that Misty has $5k to plonk down to spring Hank Thomas, and I seriously doubt that Ronald Cummings would permit her to do so. Ratgate is still a factor!

Yesterday I published an article about the Dirty Half Dozen. Does Hank Thomas Croslin Jr deserve a place at the high table? Does Hank Jr hold another piece in this Jigsaw Puzzle?

I will leave you with some questions to ponder, and please think long and hard about them.

Who owned the gun that Hank Thomas Croslin Jr had in his possession?

Why did LE suddenly have an interest in Hank Thomas Croslin Jr?

What brought about the arrest?

Where did the arrest take place?

When will someone fess up the bond and get him out of jail?

The five ‘W’s! It is always important to consider them. Those five little words can reveal a great deal of information. Each one opens a Pandora’s Box.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122280
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm

It just gets weirder and weirder every day...
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Holy Poop! A CROSLIN with a gun is a scarey thought!

Seriously, nothing good could come a CROSLIN owning a gun, even if they bought it legally. Seems that they like to have a smackdown every couple of weeks, & before you know, one of the Croslins would pull that gun & take out a few Cummings.

If the CROSLINS KNEW information about Haleigh, imo, they would RAT Misty OUT! The family is so disconnected, & cut throat, it seems that they could TELL WHAT THEY KNEW & get the REWARD Money. The money is high enough they could buy 2 used mobile homes & pay cash, jmo!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Didn't one of Misty's relatives also steal a gun from Ron before Haylee went missing?
If they weren't all broke criminals they could go out and purchase their own!WTF
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 am

NiteSpinR wrote:Didn't one of Misty's relatives also steal a gun from Ron before Haylee went missing?
If they weren't all broke criminals they could go out and purchase their own!WTF
Yes, before Haleigh vanished. Cousin Joe Overstreet from Tenn..stold a gun from Ron and it was later found in a ravine or something. FBI went to Tenn..cleared him. WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down