Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season!

5 posters

Go down

$$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season! Empty $$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 am

Casey Anthony: Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' fall season
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 10:30:26 AM

CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" will examine the Casey Anthony case in a fall episode.

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The network did not list an air date.

But its program this weekend will look at Philip Markoff, who has been dubbed the "Craigslist Killer." The program coincides with the release of the book "Seven Days of Rage: The Deadly Crime Spree of The Craigslist Killer." The CBS newsmagazine said it will explore Markoff's "interest in bondage, sadomasochism, homosexuality and in particular, his desire to be dominated."

As CBS likes to note, "48 Hours Mystery" is the No. 1 series on Saturday nights. It airs at 10 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Short clip of CA crying. Unfortunatley, it looks like it is going to be shown from CA's perspective: "She is trying to save KC's LIFE."

Last edited by artnut12345 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

$$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season! Empty Re: $$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 am

:thanks:
For posting this. It is one of my favorite shows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

$$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season! Empty Re: $$$$CASHING IN ON CASEY ANTHONY! Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' Fall Season!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 am

wrapitup gave us the heads up this was coming a couple of months ago as I think it was discussed on BLOG RADIO.

I am terribly disappointed that this looks like it is going to be shown as "GA & CA trying to save KC!" I am not interested in their propaganda & their claim KC is innocent. The story shown from their perspective, imo, will be filled with LIES!

This story, imo, should have been told from the perspective of the media that covered it, Holly Bristow, Kathy Belich, Bill Shaffer & others. IMO, a true story could have been shared on National TV & the search for JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Oh well, I guess it was another paycheck for the ANT's for "special photos/videos" & for good measure, they have probably thrown BOZO in the mix.

D I S A P P O I N T E D!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:30 am

I have always said from the beginning that CA and GA lost both a Grand Daugher and a Daughter at the same time. I am going to keep on open mind until I the show is aired to see how balanced it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am

I agree with you lindamarie, but the problem I have is that Caylee HAS NOT had one family member SEEK JUSTICE for her. I have NO SYMPATHY for the ANT's as, sadly, imo, they lie at every opportunity even as recently as sitting in the courtroom watching DC LIE to the JUDGE!

If you notice in the clip, CA acts like she is crying but there are NO TEARS!

This is a story about a murdered child's short life, & the mother that took it, & the family that instead of seeking JUSTICE for Caylee, they chose to FIX KC's problems, yet again, instead of allowing her to accept responsiblity for this murder. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:44 am

I agree with you artnut. The real victim as you said was Caylee. I can promise you had this been my Grand Daughter and I knew my Daughter was responsible I would not be defending my Daughter. I would still be there for my Daughter but I would be insisting on the truth and justice for my Grand Daughter. I am only saying we don't know until the show actually air's how balanced it might be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 am

lindamarie, I agree, I'll keep my fingers crossed it will be balanced!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:01 am

Yes because if it is not balanced it will no longer be one of my favorite shows.
:lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm

artnut12345 wrote:I agree with you lindamarie, but the problem I have is that Caylee HAS NOT had one family member SEEK JUSTICE for her. I have NO SYMPATHY for the ANT's as, sadly, imo, they lie at every opportunity even as recently as sitting in the courtroom watching DC LIE to the JUDGE!

This is a story about a murdered child's short life, & the mother that took it, & the family that instead of seeking JUSTICE for Caylee, they chose to FIX KC's problems, yet again, instead of allowing her to accept responsiblity for this murder. :evil: :evil: :evil:

AMEN Artnut!!! Well put,

The Anthony’s has made a mockery out of their own granddaughter Death, but they will have to live with themselves on this decision. what come around goes around.. we Might be surprized Im hopen to see CA mother Shirly sitting on the side for Caylee and CA brother Rick along side her, I can only hope !! crying crying
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:
artnut12345 wrote:I agree with you lindamarie, but the problem I have is that Caylee HAS NOT had one family member SEEK JUSTICE for her. I have NO SYMPATHY for the ANT's as, sadly, imo, they lie at every opportunity even as recently as sitting in the courtroom watching DC LIE to the JUDGE!

AMEN Artnut!!! Well put,

The Anthony’s has made a mockery out of their own granddaughter Death, but they will have to live with themselves on this decision. what come around goes around.. we Might be surprized Im hopen to see CA mother Shirly sitting on the side for Caylee and CA brother Rick along side her, I can only hope !! crying crying

OMG I love your signature!!! :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 pm

awesome!! lay it all out there! i would be more curious if they could find anything in the case that might indicate reasonable doubt. great show!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:49 pm

By the time this airs, no telling what w/be included. Unless production is DONE, then IMO, I agree that it will all be about the Ant's and NOT about Caylee.

I pray the Ant's did not film this in LA or NY or get paid. My thoughts are simple today. LOL!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

UPDATE TO ABOVE LINK:

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.
[i]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Thanks for that update artnut! I'm so happy that we'll hear two different sides and not just Cindy's version.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Wesh questions the MONEY ASPECT! 9/23/09! Bob Kealing talks about the inflated MONIES for licensing fees paid but NETWORKS!

More information to be updated in later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

I wonder how pressure can be put on networks paying the Anthonys large sums of money.

I wish the judge would lock them up. Now that would be a real story everybody would be watching.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Jeanne, thats true. The report also hinted that testimony is somewhat "tainted" when sold.

The rest of the report will be on a little later & hopefully we will know more.

I remember, I think at CSO you posted a TOPIC on chasing the money trail. We may never know everything until after the trial. I am always searching for articles on the subject. LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Artnut you are great. I can hardly remember what I had for dinner let alone what I posted at CSO. lol
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down