Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Google shows many different Examiner newspaper. Here is the one for Florida. http://www.examiner.com/Subject-Florida.html

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by TerryRose on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 pm

I have to admit to one thing here---if I was to find Haleigh myself being taken good care of by good, loving people in an excellent home, and, if the child was very happy and safe to be with them, and if they had kidnapped her to get her away from all those dangers she was surrounded by, I have to admit I would have quite a wrestling with my conscience to report it, knowing that the child would be returned into that unsafe environment and that well-meaning people would be spending the rest of their lives in jail for doing what they did. Yet, I still hope we will learn of her whereabouts, and I still hope that she was taken by someone who cares about her welfare. If so, however, why did they leave Junior behind?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 pm

so true TerryRose.... that would be a hard call. it reminds me of a movie with kevin bacon and marcia gay hardin, called rails. There was an orphaned little boy that lives secretly with the family in a decent environment. It is like, when I rescue a dog in terrible health, whip worms, heart worms, I NEVER try to find their owner. I only give a lost dog back that I can tell has a healthy, happy,safe life at their house. I know I am awful but I do not care.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Bravo, Critter!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Haleigh letter Woman Found
By Jeff Hess @ September 25, 2009 4:40 PM

A woman who gave a letter to a local news paper regarding Haleigh Cummings has been found.
The woman dropped off the letter that claimed to have details about where the missing girl is on Wednesday.

Putnam County Captain Dick Schauland said they needed to talk to her to clear up some of the information in the letter.

"She learned that they were trying to find her, so she came to the sheriff's office herself, she wasn't picked up she came on her own and talked to our officers for about an hour," Schauland said.

He said they are now following up on the tips but do not know if the information is solid or not.
"The officers are following up on it. The clarification they got her has helped. Hopefully it will lead to something that will help us to find Haleigh. But, you're right, we do not know at this point if it is good information or not," Schauland said.

He said the woman did not write the letter, she delivered it for someone else. He said he did not know why she went to the newspaper instead of the police in the first place.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/09/haleigh-letter-woman-found.html

It's like an Agatha Christy mystery! thinking

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 pm

So strange, the way things are turning in this case.. this will indeed become a lifetime movie one day... I just hope that it ends with the safe return of little HL. I like to hold onto a little hope, I really do!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:36 pm

TerryRose: Re your "Q" ..."why did they leave Junior behind?" Could be, that the dangers to Jr. were not as bad as for HeLeigh. Have said before, there maybe competition for affection going on. GOD I hate to admitt this. As a teen bride myself, age 16 married to a man 26, who had a 5 year old child, I feared his affection for his daughter was because she was the first wifes baby. She looked like her Mom. And I was the new kid on the block. I didn't treat the little girl bad, but I am hear to tell you the kind of thoughts a 16/17 yr. old has in this kind of situation. Jr. of course being A BOY, and LIKE his father wouldn't present the sort of jealousy a female child can. So, someone may have known misty didn't really treat HaLeigh well, and the dug scene may have contributed to action taken. "IF" HaLeigh was taken to protect her from this environment, Jr. probably wasn't at as great a risk.

You all are probably wondering HOW I can have had so many experiences in so many situations. Must sound like major BS, but what I tell you is fact, and easily proven. My life has not been sunshine and roses, but it hasn never reached the insanity of the anthony's or the cummings/croslin tribes.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Thank you, Marica, for the insight you offer, and that you are so honest about your mistakes of the past (or mistakes that others in your life have made). We can all learn from you on these matters because some of us never faced that kind of situation. You have made a very good point about that possibility.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:12 pm

WSKY EXCLUSIVE: Joe In Jail Letter ID’d, His Statement:”Haleigh Cummings OD’d”
Posted on September 24th, 2009 by Simon Barrett
Hot off the TJ press - Simon

The man whose name was difficult to read in the letter Kristina Rene “Nay Nay” Prevatt sent to her boyfriend from jail regarding questioning she received a few days ago about the disappearance of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cumming of Satsuma, FL., has been identified Joseph Franklin Pytko.

An earlier attempt to decipher his name had it as a street name “Joe Psycho.”

It has been confirmed by sources close to the investigation that Pytko is the man who signed a sworn affidavit stating Prevatt, a party gal pal of the missing child’s stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings, was at a party with Misty, Greg Page (a man the Misty just had a weekend of sex and drugs with before the child vanished) and the children Haleigh and Junior.

In his sworn statement–according to Prevatt’s jail letter, Pytko said:

“Haleigh ingested oxycontin pills and died. Everybody freaked out and White Boy Greg (Greg Page) put Haleigh in a black bag and dumped her in a pond at the Mondex”

The entire letter can be found in this article.

Pytko has a bit of a past with police and reportedly has had some issues:

“Police were caught in a two-hour standoff with a man threatening suicide early in the morning of June 24, 2008, forcing the closing of St. Johns Avenue until officers forcibly brought the man out.

According to reports from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, dispatch received a call from a concerned neighbor stating that Joseph Franklin Pytko, 32, was threatening to commit suicide by shooting himself.

Deputies arrived to the 3300 block of St. Johns Avenue and set up a perimeter around the man’s home.”

http://public.pcso.us/jail/adb.asp?IMG=44656

JOSEPH FRANKLIN PYTKO
Palatka , FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/18/2009 7:35:22 PM - Booking#: 09-02513
Release Date & Time: 7/30/2009 1:05:00 PM
DOB: 2/14/1976 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Update: TJ Hart and I will be discussing this and other Haleigh news at Noon central, 1pm eastern, the link is here.

WthACherryonTop said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:02 am
This is sad.

Toughenough said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:20 am
I wonder if the police know for sure the lake they searched is the lake in question. I grew up in Flagler Co. Florida, neighboring Putnam county Fl and there is an area about 20 miles from Satsuma called Mondex…It was originally a subdivision developed by the Mondex Co. around 30 years ago but never quite sold like developers intended and it is a poor man’s haven, infested with drugs and criminal activity. Until the search last weekend I had never heard of another area called “Mondex” and there are several lakes in that area, if police aen’t sure maybe they should consider this area to search…druggies hang out with druggies and this Mondex area is full of people on drugs.

JustMe.Again said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:32 am
Sad doesn’t even begin to describe this case…I am horrified by the way everything is coming out piece by piece but none of it ever turns out to be true. There is nothing more that I want than for Haleigh to go home to her dad. I honestly feel pain when I look at Ron and her grandmother. They are truly suffering wile everyone is making a mockery of this situation. It saddens me to look at the people this sweet little girl was surrounded by and realize that she’s not the only child out there subjected to this lifestyle. Haleigh, I truly hope you come home!!!!!

LindaOz said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:35 am
Toughenough - Thanks for the info. Could you give us street names on the perimeter of what is the Mondex area? I counted about 15+ ponds in the area surrounding L-pond, but not sure what is considered Mondex. Thanks!

Toughenough said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:38 am
This area is easy to get to from Satsuma and although maps make it look like a town alot of the roads are unpaved and grassy two of the lakes I remember are secluded, if you take Water Oak rd to Tangerine there are 2 lakes on Tangerine and if I remember correctly Tangerine is sparesly populated but I moved from Flagler Co six years ago and things may have changed….it was just a thought.

Toughenough said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:40 am
Water Oak is the closest to Putnam Co and is one of the main roads (A PERIMETER RD) and the Tangerine area is in a less populated corner.

LindaOz said, in September 24th, 2009 at 8:43 am
JustMe.Again - I share your sentiments. Well said. Let’s not give up hope on this heartwrenching rollercoaster. My heart goes out to Teresa, Ron, Crystal, GM Sykes, and all who who love Haleigh.

T.Sing said, in September 24th, 2009 at 9:25 am
I grew up in Putnam Co. All my family lives there still. I moves a county over (Flagler)3yrs ago. There are bunch of ponds in the Mondex. There’s also more than one Mondex property.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4ACAW_en___US341&q=mondex%20palatka%20fl&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

T.Sing said, in September 24th, 2009 at 9:26 am
I **moved** sorry

assomeoneelse said, in September 24th, 2009 at 9:46 am
Jr is young enough that he would have fallen asleep where he stood once it got too far past his bedtime.
But I don’t think that Haleigh accidentally got into any pills. She would have tried to chew them and pills are bitter on purpose. However, there’s a practice here that disgusts me. Dope your kids with Benadryl so they go to sleep faster. A f-ed up 17 year old idiot could easily come up with the idea of slipping Haleigh some oxy to get her to go to sleep while she partied. Accidental overdose is just a step away from there. I think this Pytko maybe heard or saw something and just guessed a location based on a place where he’d seen Prevatt and Misty hanging out.

Almost any place where there’s a few trees to hide you is a drug/drinking hang out here. And yes, you can get to most of them by car if you know which trails to use.
They’ve built housing developments over nearly all the places where I or my parents hung out when we were teens (and I’m too old to do that crap anymore anyway) so I don’t know exactly which ones are frequented these days. But hanging out in the middle of the woods and screwing around is a pretty common practice; so there’s dozens of places with one or more body of water in the vicinity. Unfortunately without a good lead LE won’t know where to begin.

And there’s a big problem with searching all the ponds in this area…there’s just to damn many of them. Plus we’ve had a lot of rain so far this year which has turned everything into mush. This is a swamp after all.

Honestly, you can’t get a good idea of how many ponds, puddles, creeks, rivers, and lakes there are in this area via map, you actually have to be on the ground here to understand why a systematic search of every body of water is nearly impossible.

Not to mention that the cross Florida Barge canal isn’t very far away, plus dozens of creeks and small rivers, plus the Ocala National Forest and just too much undeveloped land. Without some kind of lead there’s just no way to do it.

As for Prevatt’s letter, it sounds a lot like someone telling someone else to give her an alibi. Unless LE can find evidence that says someone overdosed and was in her car…drool, split, vomit, or something that will have drugs in it….she’ll stick to her story about not being there. Probably say that Haleigh was in her car at some earlier date when she took Misty and the kids to the store or something.

Tuff Stuff said, in September 24th, 2009 at 10:18 am
For anyone who might have an answer:
Does anyone know if Joseph (Joe Psycho) Pytko is claiming that he was an eye witness to the incidents he gave and signed a sworn affidavit to?

Tuff Stuff said, in September 24th, 2009 at 11:03 am
If Joseph (Joe Psycho) Pytko were an eye witness to these events Haleigh would most likely have already been found and Misty, most likely, would already be in jail.
…Just a thought.

alethea said, in September 24th, 2009 at 11:26 am
It seems to me it sure would be easier to conveniently seize on the idea of a bunch of druggies and / or mentally ill culprits to close a case rather than go after the child sex trade. If that’s involved, they (the guilty ones), could have poor Joe claiming up is down to satisfy the authorities.

With sex offenders moving out to the rural areas it seems logical that the child sex trade would be equally as present there as the drug trade, and equally as suspect in a case like this. I would imagine that in some places the natives are feeling like war has been declared on them. (So much for moving out to the country.) We need the death penalty for drug dealers and child-traffickers.

To me it would make more sense that, if the child was drugged, she was drugged to take her out of the house, not that she was awake at a party that she was taken to in the middle of the night and got into something. In other words, I’m not inclined to buy into this, affidavit or no. From what the mother said, it sounds like Haleigh, like most little girls her age, was a tattletale.

It seems to me maybe the letter was written because this girl was guessing where Haleigh could be found, based on knowledge of Misty’s habits. Maybe she wanted the reward.

Nancy Grace, whom it would appear is firmly in the “Let’s Fry Misty” camp, did manage to admit one problem with this last night: How could a group of people with this knowledge of the child’s death have all kept their mouths shut for such a long time? My thought exactly.

alethea said, in September 24th, 2009 at 11:26 am
It seems to me it sure would be easier to conveniently seize on the idea of a bunch of druggies and / or mentally ill culprits to close a case rather than go after the child sex trade. If that’s involved, they (the guilty ones), could have poor Joe claiming up is down to satisfy the authorities.

With sex offenders moving out to the rural areas it seems logical that the child sex trade would be equally as present there as the drug trade, and equally as suspect in a case like this. I would imagine that in some places the natives are feeling like war has been declared on them. (So much for moving out to the country.) We need the death penalty for drug dealers and child-traffickers.

To me it would make more sense that, if the child was drugged, she was drugged to take her out of the house, not that she was awake at a party that she was taken to in the middle of the night and got into something. In other words, I’m not inclined to buy into this, affidavit or no. From what the mother said, it sounds like Haleigh, like most little girls her age, was a tattletale.

It seems to me maybe the letter was written because this girl was guessing where Haleigh could be found, based on knowledge of Misty’s habits. Maybe she wanted the reward.

Nancy Grace, whom it would appear is firmly in the “Let’s Fry Misty” camp, did manage to admit one problem with this last night: How could a group of people with this knowledge of the child’s death have all kept their mouths shut for such a long time? My thought exactly.

cent said, in September 24th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
This story is a bit hard to digest… I have a hard time believing that all those people would be able to keep mumm… just not buying it… maybe this Joe is looking for his 15 min of fame!

Chasyleigh said, in September 24th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
Its called The L shape….i grew up a couple of roads away from it.. and The Mondex is on the oppostite side of the road….And anyone that knows Palatka knows there are so many ponds and “mud holes” in that area that it would take months to drain all of them.I really hope they find Haleigh and fry Misty

Vaquera said, in September 24th, 2009 at 10:46 pm
Cobra, who really gave you that letter?

Jailhouse letter about Haleigh case revealed

Reported by: Ilyssa Trussel
Email: itrussel@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 7:01 pm

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. — Every piece of mail that goes through the Putnam County jail is screened by the corrections department.
One of those letters that was screened was written by Kristina Prevatt, a friend of Misty Croslin-Cummings, who goes by the nickname, Nay Nay.
The jail director told Action News the corrections department intercepted the letter because it contained the word Haleigh.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content…3i1JJQV_Q.cspx

Polly said, in September 25th, 2009 at 8:48 am
Could Psycho Joe really be the Joe Misty says took Haleigh instead of Cousin Joe?

I thought I'd add the comments.

http://www.bloggernews.net/122364

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Police call letter alleging Haleigh died of overdose at party a 'farce'

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is using the word "farce" to describe a letter allegedly written by a jail inmate claiming another inmate told detectives Haleigh Cummings died at a party and that her body was disposed of in a pond.

Meanwhile, the Sheriff's Office is continuing to assign at least three investigators a day to the search for the 6-year-old girl, who disappeared from her father's home in early February.

"I don't have any reaction to that letter," Sheriff's Chief of Staff Gary Bowling said. "It is a joke that the media is even reacting to this letter. It's ludicrous."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090925/ARTICLES/909251004/1002?Title=Police-call-letter-alleging-Haleigh-died-of-overdose-at-party-a-farce-

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm

uhmmm, if they start searching more ponds down there we will know the real story won't we?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:57 pm

so the police say the letter is a farce. In what respect is it a farce? Did they not go to her and tell her they have a sworn statement? Do they not have a sworn statement? Did she not write the letter? Is it also a farce that they searched a pond area identified in the farce letter and a car belonging to the farce letter writer? Too many stories, not enough truth.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:32 pm

True laga that we all agree on. To many stories not enough truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:39 pm

TerryRose wrote:Thank you, Marica, for the insight you offer, and that you are so honest about your mistakes of the past (or mistakes that others in your life have made). We can all learn from you on these matters because some of us never faced that kind of situation. You have made a very good point about that possibility.
Marica. So true, thanks for your peek into your past and helping us to understand the family dynamic with a young step mom.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 pm

[quote="BJ in OR"]Police call letter alleging Haleigh died of overdose at party a 'farce'

this does not do well to my heart .......

WTH is going on w/ all involved in this? WTF. Forgive me, but I have anger inside of me because there is a little one missing/dead/gone/who knows and this is like a damn soap opera.

shit, 'Days of Our Lives' and Guiding Light' cannot pull this off.

this is the most sad thing I have been exposed to yet ----- something is fishy here. (so to speak) crying
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Well. it looks like they don't think it's a "farce" anymore!

New letter on Haleigh may prove helpful
In unrelated development, Misty Croslin Cummings' mom arrested in case involving a stolen check.

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, September 25, 2009 at 11:44 p.m.

Deputies in Putnam County focused Friday on a tipster's typed letter and another arrest in the circle of family and friends connected to missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

The Sheriff's Office has asked for help finding a woman who on Wednesday dropped off a letter at a North Florida newspaper with information about Haleigh.

The 6-year-old vanished from her father's home after his then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin Cummings, said she put Haleigh and her younger brother to bed.

Meantime, on Thursday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested Lisa Croslin, the mother of Croslin Cummings, said Rick Ryan with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A warrant had been issued for her arrest in a forgery and theft case involving a stolen check.

Ryan said the case against Lisa Croslin is "unrelated" to Haleigh's disappearance and stems from the same south Putnam County resident who earlier reported Croslin Cummings' brother stole his gun. Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., 23, was jailed earlier this week on a grand theft charge in the case and released Thursday.

As for the tipster's letter, officers never revealed its contents but reported it could be "very helpful" in solving Haleigh's disappearance if they could clarify its information with the woman who brought the letter to the St. Augustine Record.

Video from the newspaper, released by the Sheriff's Office, showed a woman dropping off the letter. The woman voluntarily came forward Friday afternoon after learning officers wanted to speak with her. According to the Sheriff's Office, she told investigators she was delivering the letter for someone else.

"Detectives are continuing to follow up, hoping that the clarification will make the tip useful," the agency reported Friday afternoon.

In addition to keeping the letter's contents secret, the Sheriff's Office also did not disclose the woman's identity.

Associate Editor Richard Prior at the St. Augustine Record, to whom the letter was addressed, said he only missed seeing the woman himself by a few minutes Wednesday. After reading the letter, he got in touch with investigators.

Prior also did not discuss the letter's contents, but said, "There was absolutely no doubt that if it is legitimate that it's pretty volatile stuff. And we also realized that it's not our job to try and determine the legitimacy of the information," he said about contacting authorities.

"It's very specific about, very specific, some stuff that allegedly happened to Haleigh," said Prior, who had recently done a story about Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father.

"This is not something that somebody scribbled to smuggle out of a jail cell," Prior said, referring to a separate letter related to Haleigh allegedly written by a jail inmate that Putnam authorities on Thursday described as a "farce."

"And I think that that lends it a little more authenticity," Prior added.

In addition to contacting officers, Prior said he also spoke to Ronald Cummings' attorneys about the newest letter.

At this point, the newspaper is not publishing the letter. "If they tell us this is authentic, we know what to do and it will be really fast," Prior said.

Meanwhile, Lisa Croslin joined a list of people connected to Haleigh and her family who have recently been jailed after she was arrested in Tennessee.

A resident alleged to officers that Lisa Croslin cashed a check taken from him. The man, who also reported Hank Croslin Jr. took a gun from his home, said he was missing 10 checks. On Sept. 8, one of the checks made out for $400 was cashed in Lisa Croslin's name at a Palatka bank.

Ryan said the matter is not connected to Haleigh's disappearance. "We didn't plan this out," he said.

But, he acknowledged, officers will not miss any chance they get to additionally question people with ties to the girl's family. "If a warrant is issued or there's probable cause for an arrest, certainly we're going to seize that opportunity to talk to them about this little girl," he said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090926/ARTICLES/909261014/1109/SPORTS?Title=New-letter-on-Haleigh-may-prove-helpful-
----------
So..when Hank, Jr. was stealing a gun, his MOTHER (some role model she is! affraid frying pan head bang) is stealing 10 checks from the same man. Unfu**ing real!

We can only pray in whatever way we do...that this letter has merit.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 am

TerryRose wrote:Thank you, Marica, for the insight you offer, and that you are so honest about your mistakes of the past (or mistakes that others in your life have made). We can all learn from you on these matters because some of us never faced that kind of situation. You have made a very good point about that possibility.

Yes, I am a member in good standing of "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT". Have made some poor choices in life, yet I hate to think of my life as mistakes, and especially since I am one of those people who sees my self sitting at the table of life, absorbing the light from above, rather than the dog under the table waiting for the scraps to be dropped.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 am

M...like that analogy about the dog.

In Satsuma, the family that steals together stays together....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am

Marica wrote:

Yes, I am a member in good standing of "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT". Have made some poor choices in life, yet I hate to think of my life as mistakes, and especially since I am one of those people who sees my self sitting at the table of life, absorbing the light from above, rather than the dog under the table waiting for the scraps to be dropped.
Marica, i look forward to your posts and your views on life. I am so glad to have met you here. My new mission in life is to absorb the light from above!!!!! :cheers:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 am

Wrapitup wrote:Well. it looks like they don't think it's a "farce" anymore!

-letter-on-Haleigh-may-prove-helpful-
----------
So..when Hank, Jr. was stealing a gun, his MOTHER (some role model she is! affraid frying pan head bang) is stealing 10 checks from the same man. Unfu**ing real!

stripper faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Marica wrote:

It sounds like I offended you in using the word "mistakes", for which I am sorry. I think you know what I was trying to say by my post, however, even if I used a poor choice of words. Sorry.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm

So..when Hank, Jr. was stealing a gun, his MOTHER (some role model she is! ) is stealing 10 checks from the same man. Unfu**ing real!

No wonder they all took off to TN. Too bad they didn't get away with it.. Hee Hee :face: dancing moon walking
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Has anyone heard if Misty is back from Orlando..or have the Ant's adopted her? :blowing bubble

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:06 pm

You know I wondered that. Nothing on Geraldo last night. I would think the cameras would be all over them at Disneyworld. Cocky Ron would love that. He thinks he is a movie star. Puke, puke...now I am sick too.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:46 pm

No doubt misty is taking a crash course in Advanced Lying from Professor, cindy.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

I am laughing about the Anthonys and the Cummings getting together but what if. You know they are both nuts..maybe they are attracted to each other. Mercy.
Its funny not a peep out of any of them.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

SCARY THOUGHT! Sheesh.. maybe the anthonys are gonna help misty set up a foundation.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:06 pm

I have never been to Florida or Disneyland or Universal. All these stories make me not want to visit the Orlando amusement parks----they are "attractions" that seem to "attract" some suspicious characters. thinking
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:27 pm

A very costly experience, and as near as I can tell not worth the price on a good day. Took my Grand Daughters several years ago. I wasn't impressed.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Maybe the Milsteads took her in..boat ride and all. thinking

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:49 am

Marica wrote:SCARY THOUGHT! Sheesh.. maybe the anthonys are gonna help misty set up a foundation.

They can't--Misty would NEVER be able to spell it.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 pm

I'll bet cindy would be more than happy to over see it. Behind the scenes...(she seems to have learned how to stay out of the spot light now) while misty pleads.. I have to have help, I'm ONLY 17!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Nancy Grace Just in: Where is Misty Croslin? Haleigh’s stepmom skips town for vacation – scheduled to return over the weekend, but she’s still not home! Now Misty Croslin is nowhere to be found! Tune in tonight for latest, breaking developments in the case!

Seems, we are NOT the only ones wondering where in the HAY Misty is. I have seen some of you post that "they" went to Orlando. Did Misty go with someone? If so, who?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 pm

This is just crazy. LE was supposed to have KNOWN where misty was going, where she would be at all times, and who she was with. NOW, SHE is MISSING? Where will this all end? Has any more been told about the last letter? I still do not understand why there was such focus on the woman who delivered it and little about the contents. This mess so reminds of of Caylee. HaLeigh is now lost for the second time. How is it both of these innocent little girls are being forgotten by their familes?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 pm

by Marica Today at 12:53 pm Has any more been told about the last letter? I still do not understand why there was such focus on the woman who delivered it and little about the contents.
The woman who dropped off the letter came forward, but investigators said she told them she was the messenger for a man who claimed to be an FBI informant with special psychic abilities. Detectives were told the woman does not personally know the family or have any information about Haleigh’s whereabouts. They would like to talk to the man who wrote the letter.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21137323/detail.html

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:14 pm

So basically BJ, this letter bares no meaning either? Bummer, I was getting my hopes up on this one, because the LE seemed to be VERY interested in it!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 pm

I just dont get it :scratch:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Who knows if that is the truth. LE likes to keep everyone in the dark and I only believe 1/2 of what they release to the public.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm

No reports on where misty is? I suppose now she has been napped!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 pm

LMAO.. Marica.. That is a good one! :lol: :lol!: dancing
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:37 am

Ok I have a theory on where Miss Misty has gone. Remember her mom and dad fled to Tennessee to Grannys house. I think that is where Misty is. Mom is in the clink and that leaves dad there with MIL. Granny talked pretty sympathetically about Misty and how she never had a chance with her "family".
I think Misty is with her granny in Tennessee.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:16 am

Makes sense Jeanne. I wonder what happened to LE KNOWING where she was. Is she still in contact, or is LE wherever she is watching over her? Is the a Ronald escape, or an escape from LE and everyone else?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 am

Personally I think LE knows exactly where Miss Misty is right now. They have been like the three monkeys known as "see no evil, hear no evil and tell no evil" ever since this all began.

An absolute startling difference between the Casey Anthony case and this case.

In my mind I have said they tell everything about Casey because it is Florida law and she has been charged. But from day one everything about the "Caylee case" was public information.

We have heard nothing at all from Satsuma. Isn't that still part of Florida?????
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 am

The letter dropped off at the St. Augustine Record by a mystery woman provided investigators with step by step instructions to find the grave of Haleigh Cummings.

The St. Augustine Record, our news partner, has now published the entire contents of the letter it received last week.

Investigators on Monday said the letter contained specific information about a site where Haleigh may be buried.

The St. Augustine Record reports in today’s edition just how specific:

“Check the back of father’s mobile home. From the right end of the mobile home extending out continue for 540 yards straight. At that point go north 12 yards. Dig 2-3 feet, will strike metal covering an old well, check inside, black plastic garbage bag. Circumstances extend statewide and beyond.”

The typewritten letter, according to the St. Augustine Record, is signed by the initials “SAM.”

Investigators told First Coast News they searched the area but nothing came up. The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office also said the area had been searched before.

A woman dressed in what appeared to be blue hospital scrubs handed the letter to the receptionist at the St. Augustine Record on Sept. 23.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said Monday the woman told investigators she worked as a messenger for an older man who had once been an FBI informant. The unidentified woman also told investigators the man had some “special abilities.” Capt. Dick Schauland, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, wouldn’t elaborate on whether those abilities meant “psychic abilities.”

“We have not talked to him,” said Schauland. “We’ve asked her to bring him in. I don’t know if she’ll be able to or not.”

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145802&catid=3

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

head bang head bang head bang

WHAT IS THIS F*CKERY!?

Grrr...dig up the whole area surrounding the mobile home and get it over with. I'm ready to go down to florida with a shovel and do it myself!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 pm

SAM ? Secret Agent Man no doubt!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Marica wrote:SAM ? Secret Agent Man no doubt!

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09 - Page 10 98461 LMAO

Last edited by ladyjustice37 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change icon)
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Didn't the dogs follow a scent out into the yard and beyond only to lose it. I wonder if they can find a scent of something buried two or three feet in a well? I would think the LE would have noticed something freshly dug up back there..wouldn't they?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Didn't the dogs follow a scent out into the yard and beyond only to lose it. I wonder if they can find a scent of something buried two or three feet in a well? I would think the LE would have noticed something freshly dug up back there..wouldn't they?

if this is where she is buried, then obviously no they wouldnt have noticed it. I want to do a number of not vry nice things to the police handling this case.

frying pan Whip :fight: :throwpc:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 pm

I read it was a very small police department and the chief was brand new when this case fell into his lap. But surely they would have help..FBI, County, State...somebody???
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:48 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Ok I have a theory on where Miss Misty has gone. Remember her mom and dad fled to Tennessee to Grannys house. I think that is where Misty is. Mom is in the clink and that leaves dad there with MIL. Granny talked pretty sympathetically about Misty and how she never had a chance with her "family".
I think Misty is with her granny in Tennessee.
Yep, I think the same thing, Jeanne.

As far as the letter..has PCSO/the FBI/Cobra/Ron (yea, right) ANYONE really gone step by step by this letter?? I agree with Linda Marie..I belief about 1/2 of what PCSO says.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum