Interesting pieces of possible information for Caylee Anthony case..

Go down

Normal Interesting pieces of possible information for Caylee Anthony case..

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 am

Who here believes in psychics?

its fine if you dont, but some of this stuff i found VERY interesting, and its up to you on wether you believe the psychics involved in this case are for real or not.

Just so everyone knows, if this person is correct...she believes caylee was suffocated with the trashbag first, not the ductape..and that the ductape was put on to make it look like she was kidnapped, and that the reason caylee's body wasnt buried but that her mother borrowed a shovel was because she used the shovel to pick caylee's dead body up out of the backyard somewhere (probably kept her in the playhouse) to put it in a new bag and then threw her in the trunk crying

Caylee Anthony I

Caylee Anthony II

Caylee Anthony III

Things i found very interesting:

As many as 4 (I actually see up to 6 being cited) people will be charged with Contempt-of-Court or Perjury in this case before the trial ends.. :lol!:

At least 2 people, or half that were charged with Perjury/Contempt, will receive jail time for irritating the Judge. :lol!:

Expect to see a controversy involving Nancy Grace and the Judge over inside information leaking out from or about the Jury concerning evidence..affraid

Expect to see Attorney Jose Baez charged with Contempt-of-Court soon for crossing the line with the Judge. :lol!:

There are several new "key" witnesses that are holding back what they know until this case gets closer to trial...to avoid the media..:shock:

Casey's Grandmother will reveal a bombshell about Casey and Cindy before Fall. :shock:

One key witness will be injured/die in a auto accident before this trial goes to Court...It appears to be one of Casey's former boyfriends..

One of Casey's former boyfriends will go to jail before trial...I see he may be in jail during the trial when he's called as a witness..

I'm being told that a lot of major evidence has not been revealed yet in this case and is being vetted before it will be released...:bounce:

Lee Anthony is hiding some secrets of his own that will come to light after an investigation by the Sheriff's Dept., or the FBI tying him to unscrupulous individuals... ***UPDATE Jan 26, 2009 Headlines: 'Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged'... 'Attorney: Lee Anthony Could Face Obstruction Of Justice Charges'

A mental/physical breakdown will befall Lee Anthony when the press haunts him...

George Anthony will be physically attacked while going to Court by someone in a crowd.

The Anthony home will be vandalize/torched by protesters before this trial is over.

Casey Anthony will be found guilty and serve life in prison for the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony.... crying

Evidence not yet released concerning a message or something said on an answering machine or voice mail will be key in court!

I still see the image of Caylee suffocating by a trash bag being placed over her face/head as something contributing to her cause of death.

Leonard Padilla may be right about the tape being applied afterward to conceal the true cause of Caylee's death. If we hear that her hands were also taped then that would be correct.

Something was found/taken as a souvenir by a male from the scene of where Caylee's body was found. (It looks like a cross or a chain)

The missing silver cell phone will be found and tie Casey to the murder scene.

Caylee's body was moved at the scene by the Phantom male at least once so it would be found sooner.

The Phantom male told Cindy & George Anthony where to find Caylee's body but they ignored it to help keep Casey out of jail. crying

Cindy & George Anthony are now asking for immunity because thePhantom male told them where Casey was hidden and they lied to Police when they said they didn't know where she was.

There are still many more secrets being held back from the Sheriff's Office byCindy & George Anthony , one of them being that Casey told them that she would kill Caylee before giving her up.

A dark haired male either kicked the bag containing Caylee toward the woods or rolled it there with his feet inconspicuously in November 2008. crying

I believe that the person that is doing this was trying to hide her or conceal her from the press or a video camera..This could be the attempt by someone to video the area where Caylee was found but they moved the body/bag out of the way to film it so she wouldn't be seen in the video. She was moved to the edge of the woods from close to the curb...***INFO Jan 11, 2009 Headlines: 'Video Released Of Anthonys' P.I. Searching Remains Scene' ... ***INFO Jan 14, 2009 Headlines: 'WFTV Investigator: Sheaffer says P.I. search may have been staged' (www.wftv.com/video/18472709/index.html)

June 16, Caylee dies from a suffocation related incident at home after George goes to work (probably between 1-3 pm) and is hidden in the backyard by Casey. I see a Yellow/Tan bag with the letter 'T' on it over the body of Caylee. (This could be a 'Target store' bag) (the 'T' that comes to mind is actually the T from "Big *T*rouble comes in small packages")

June 17th, Casey looks for a place to dispose of Caylee and backs into the garage to retrieve Caylee's body but discovers the shed is locked (can't get to a shovel) and she can't pick her up, so she leaves.

June 18, Casey backs into the garage to retrieve Caylee's body and borrows a shovel from a neighbor (due to her shed being locked) to place the body in a trash bag so she can transport Caylee to the trunk of her car.

June 18th-19th Casey disposed of Caylee's body.

An evidence file or folder connected to the Caylee Anth ony case will go missing before trial containing pictures and Defense papers.. :shock:

I dreamed last night that numerous new charges will be filled against Casey very soon, one on top of the other. These will be connected to Caylee's death...There will be NO way that she will be able to defeat these charges...murder, conspiracy, etc.. ***UPDATE Oct 14, 2008 Headlines: 'Caylee Anthony Mom Casey Re-Arrested on Multiple Murder Charges'

The reason that the cell phone is relevant is that Casey thought that by changing the SIM card in her phone to another phone would hide her tracts. Even though she's a very smart girl, she's not technically minded enough to understand how a cell phones operates. She thought she was being smart but this will be the mistake that catches her in the end and will link her to Caylee's body...

Caylee has told me in Spirit that; 'Mommy hit me & was mad'...crying

It was something to do with a cup and Caylee wanting something to drink that set Casey off. crying I can see that it was at night when this occurred....If this was the case, then the recovered bones will bear some of this out..this could be the reason that Casey didn't report the death due to bruising and injuries from abuse.

I don't believe all her remains will be found....only some hair, skull, and some bones...I don't see her legs at all in the vision..

Casey will soon have a mental breakdown....

I see her being moved from her cell either for her own safety or for medical reasons (like being suicidal).

UPDATE Nov 4, 2008 8pm

Attorney, [b[Jose Baez[/b] will write a book about the case and offer his theories about what happened to Caylee..
:puke:

At this time, I don't feel that the Chloroform had anything to do with Caylee's death, I still feel it was an accident by suffocation somehow...

I see plastic being involved in her demise after an injury just like what would happen if a child slept on a piece of plastic or if they placed it over their head and suffocated...I can see her face pressed against the plastic like she was asleep...I'm not sure that she was dead when she was placed in the trunk of the car either...

June 18, Casey backs into the garage to retrieve Caylee's body and borrows a shovel from a neighbor (due to her shed being locked) to place the body in a trash bag so she can transport Caylee to the trunk of her car.

June 18th-19th Casey disposed of Caylee's body.

June 22nd-23rd Casey stole the gas cans in an effort to mask the decomposing smell in her car by placing them in the trunk.

The time that Casey spends in jail will eventually wear her down but I don't think she will tell ever the truth. It will take the confession of someone like Lee Anthony to break this case, he knows what happened to Caylee.

Lee Anthony is not safe from harm, he's being watched very closely by people interested in this case.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Interesting pieces of possible information for Caylee Anthony case..

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 am

I don't believe all her remains will be found....only some hair, skull, and some bones...I don't see her legs at all in the vision..

Well that about sums up how wrong this psychic is about this because Caylee was found all of her from my understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 am

but how much of it was still in the bag? i think all she meant was that in the bag, alot of caylee was missing and scattered...

just saying.... ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:03 am

Poor Caylee was scattered all over you know that. However the reports indicate that most of her bones were recovered. Including the femur's etc. Some of the smallest bones from her neck were not recovered. Look back at the autopsy report.

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:06 pm

you're right lindamarie. they even checked the stomach of that poor snake to see if he had eaten anything that had eaten one of Caylee's baby bones.
WESH reports that just a few small bones from wrist, hands, fingers, ankle and knee cap, were not located.
uugh just typing that made me feel ill!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 pm

There have been some very good psychics in the past and the present, but I don't know about the ones quoted above. My intuition has been telling me for weeks now that Casey is indeed breaking down, mostly because her screaming at night when she sees Caylee in her sleep is driving her nuts now that all she can do is stay alone in a cell. Her long-suppressed conscience is getting to her when she is asleep and cannot lie to herself. I think this prediction is right on.

As far as talking to Caylee goes, if it would be Sylvia Brown saying it, I would believe every word---that woman is amazing!---There is also another amazing woman in Ohio, the woman that they have based the hit show "Ghost Whisperers" on. She has talked to the departed since early childhood. If either of these 2 would talk about this case, I would be all ears. Who are the psychics you are quoting above?
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 am

From the experiences I've had with psychics, they don't see things in such a detailed and vivid manor. The descriptions of the things they see don't happen in the same order as the actual event. It's not like some moving picture show, that just plays in their heads beginning to end. It's more sketchy, less organized, thats because what they are seeing generally makes no sense to them what so ever and they question most of it. Even Sylvia.

Sweet Sassy's Psychic spins a perfect account of what they think happened to Caylee. There is nothing they envisioned that we haven't seen or read about in the Media. They are just speculating right along with the rest of us.
When this case is finally over we will look back over the ideas and thoughts we had here and can determine who among us got it all correct and we will deem them PSYCHIC!

:lol!:

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:55 am

:lol!: i still think its interesting is all :P

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 am

I think it is interesting too Sassy.

The one thing I read and have to disagree on is that Caylee was kept in the backyard. I have written before that if she was back there in her playhouse those dogs of Cindys would have gone crazy barking everytime they were let out into the backyard and CA or George would have had to investigate.

I kind of find that phychics tend to cover every possible thing that could happen and then if one of them hits...they knew it all along. They kind of throw many things onto the wall hopeing something sticks.

Anyway its interesting to see what they think.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

I read that story about Casey screaming at night in a tabloid - but I dont believe it for a second. I know people who have sold strories to tabloids - whats true is that the girl quoted in the story probably was in that jail and thats the only truth - the rest they embellish because no one can prove or disprove it.
She got paid about $5000.00 for that story, as I recall
an inside the cover story of that length is what they pay. I know this because here in L.A. when OJ was on trial every possible person that had even the slightest
contact with OJ, his older son and older daughter
(not Nicoles younger children) got paid for stories by the Enquirer, Star and Globe. They take a kernal of truth and then just build a story around it, with things cannot possibly be verified. I dont see Casey Anthony screaming in the night about anything. Shes one cold character.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am

art, I didn't know that story came from a tabloid----I never believe ANYTHING that comes from a tabloid! Sorry, I thought it was reported in legitimate news somewhere else.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 am

Just wanted to say thanks so much for this topic. As of right now, :nothingtoadd: I just think the topic rocks! :groupwave:

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 am

lol, wrap. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm

stripper
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Artgal that little gal coming out of jail with the "big story" about Casey screaming out..was a big payday for her. Nobody had heard a word about "Casey in jail" and the public was just screaming for a little tidbit.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Everyone wants to be famous and have people waiting for their every word. Must give them a rush they do not normally feel in their real lives.
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum