Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Underground

3 posters

Go down

Children of the Underground Empty Children of the Underground

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 am

All the talk of Jaelyn Rice made me stop and think about Children of the Underground. Here is a story of a Woman who made it a mission to help Mothers take their children underground. It is a long very involved story of Faye Yager. Please take the time to read this story. It is thought provoking, heart breaking and excellent journalism.

Why isn't Faye Yager in jail?

Her underground is illegal. Mothers who hide with their children - even if it's from a sexually abusive father - are usually in violation of custody orders. Sometimes they are wanted for kidnapping. Their documents are false. There's often credit card fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud.

But Yager remains free. She says she is careful not to do anything illegal herself. She personally only gives women money and advice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Children of the Underground Empty Re: Children of the Underground

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am

Hiding a child inside a house, behind false walls and hidden doors is going underground.
It also includes moving around from one place to another seeking charity from churches and shelters.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 am

WOW.. 13 pages. I wish I had the ability to do what this woman does for people. I have heard of her before, but this is the frist time I have been able to learn what se is all about. Thnx LindaMarie for posting this.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 am

I would hide my children underground in a minute before I let their father get ahold of them (when they were younger, they are all adults now). I wouldn't hesitate for a minute. Their dad was evil and I am sure I would have ended up like Susan Powell and so many other missing women, and he would have absconded with them. I stand behind these women who risk it all (freedom, etc) to save children that most of the time they don't even know.
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down