Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

+8
NiteSpinR
Marica
Wrapitup
artgal16
mommyof3kids
jeanne1807
CritterFan1
Nama
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! Empty Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Hot off the press from TJ Hart - Simon

Putnam County officials have a nationwide pickup warrant out for Lisa Croslin, the step grandmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL who has been missing since February.

Authorities with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office tell 97.3 The Sky Lisa Croslin is wanted on a count of forgery. The bond is $10,504.00. It has a nation -wide pick up. If she doesn’t bond in TN, then she will be extradited to Putnam County.

Recently, Lisa Croslin told radio, tv and print news organizations she doubted her daughter Misty Croslin-Cummings was home when 6-year old Haleigh vanished from the trailer Misty shared with the child’s father, Ronald Cummings.

In fact, Lisa Croslin reportedly backed up a claim made by her son who remains behind bars in in Putnam County on an unrelated theft of a gun charge. Her son–and Misty’s brother– Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. stated he went to Ron and Misty’s trailer at about 10pm at Ronald’s request by phone to check on Misty and the kids the night Haleigh was taken. Hank “Tommy” Croslin said he banged on the door and the home had no lights on and was quiet. He told Putnam County deputies no one was home.

Lisa Croslin was the woman who returned the gun Tommy Croslin allegedly took from a former neighbor hours after the man noticed it missing from his home when the two went there to use his phone.

Shortly after that, Lisa and her husband Hank Croslin Sr. left the Satsuma area rather quickly and are believed to be in Tennessee at Lisa’s mother’s home.

PS. I shall be doing the radio show from Nancy’s limo!!! Taping the show in JAX this afternoon!

TJ Harthttp://www.bloggernews.net/122370
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! Empty Re: Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

What is with theses people? I have no one in my family or my life like these people and their continuous bad choices they make. Fried brains? What??
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! Empty Re: Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Wow. What the heck is going on with this family?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

The brother of a missing north Florida girl's babysitter was released from Putnam County jail around 12:30 this afternoon.

Hank Croslin Jr., the brother of Misty Cummings, was arrested last week on a grand theft charge. His bond, which was $50,000, had been lowered, although it is unclear how much he had to pay to be released.

At the same time, there is a warrant out of Putnam County for the arrest of Lisa Croslin, the mother of Croslin and Cummings, on forgery charges. She may have moved to Tennessee.

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! 0hankcroslin

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145568&catid=3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Sounds to me like the "heat is on". Go get em Putnam.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 pm

One right after ANOTHER.. I do have to say.. way to go LE at the moment, I sense they are onto something and they are grilling the Croslins, one right after another... NOW.. if they could only out a BOLO on the real POI.. MISTY...
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Have you seen these people -they look like they are straight out of that movie Deliverance and yes drugs will fry your brain. The perpetuation of generation after generation of people who have children that they can ill afford and do not take care of properly - who do not stress education to their children to help lift themselves out of the cycle is the problem. Being poor is not a reason though sometime abject poverty is a
contributing factor. But when you look at this family they may not be rich but neither are they so poor. They are all just criminals and druggies. Poor little girl didnt have a chance.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Considering what we all think of them it kind of makes you wonder who the Cummings/Croslin family members look down on? They must think that their positions in life are better than someones!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Great Goddess on a cracker!! I go get a flu and pneumonia shot..do some shopping..have lunch w/the kids and BAM!! Thanks for these articles, BJ!

I wonder just when PCSO learned of the warrant on Mother Croslin. They are probably up on the hills/mountains of Tenn making their own moonshine - not a care in the world. :drunken:

They've got one at Disneyworld/Universal Orlando, one that just got out of the pokey and Mommy Dearest on the run for check fraud.

Could this story get any more bizarre?? faint

I wonder if Tommy will be allowed to leave the county/state to go to Mass. And, will Misty return today? Will Ron take her back? Will PCSO arrest her?

This is like a B-rated soap opera. Ant's, move over..they have actually topped you all in the moron department!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm

artgal16 wrote:Have you seen these people -they look like they are straight out of that movie Deliverance and yes drugs will fry your brain. The perpetuation of generation after generation of people who have children that they can ill afford and do not take care of properly - who do not stress education to their children to help lift themselves out of the cycle is the problem. Being poor is not a reason though sometime abject poverty is a
contributing factor. But when you look at this family they may not be rich but neither are they so poor. They are all just criminals and druggies. Poor little girl didnt have a chance.
Artgal, I completely agree with you. I would also like to add that I don't think the gene pool is very intelligent. Putting it mildly! :roll:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Looks like she turned herself in:

Inmate Information

CROSLING, LISA CARMEN Projected Release Date: | Click here for Vine Notification
Facility: Criminal Justice Center
Unit-Pod: INTK-F
Security Level:
Admitted Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Initial Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Medical Screening Date:
Final Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:57:03 PM
CIS No.: 483153
OCA No.: 239820
Sex: F
Race: White
Date of Birth: Sep 10, 1969

Active Charges & Sentencing Information
This inmate has a total of 1 charges.
1 Warrant No.GS460391

Warrant No.: GS460391 Bond Amount:
Arrested Charge: FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE Type: Felony
Convicted Charge: Type:
Status of Charge: Awaiting Trial Disposition:

lisa carmen croslin
bond-$100,000.+ security
out of state warrant
frugitive from justice.
davidson co. sheriff
--------------------------------
$100K????????????????? She is only 40???????? She looks a heck of a lot older!! affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 4:39 pm

Great Goddess on a cracker!! I go get a flu and pneumonia shot..do some shopping..have lunch w/the kids and BAM!! Thanks for these articles, BJ!

OMG, Wrap.. what would I do with out you.. You are a nut!! I loved that whole post!!! Seriously though, I think they have definitely taken over the crazy train from the Ant's, but just for a while.. Until the Ant's get jealous with all the media attention HL's case is getting... they will come up with something to top it and get back the spotlight!

Now that Mother is in jail, I just have to wonder what story she has to tell LE ??? :scratch: :idk:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 pm

WTF.. she is only 40 Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! 010

I could have sworn she was 90? This is a good example of what METH will do to you!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks for the pic, Mommy!!

Misty should pray she goes to jail..it may save her from looking like her mother if she is allowed to roam the streets. affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 6:39 pm Misty should pray she goes to jail..it may save her from looking like her mother if she is allowed to roam the streets.

Jail won't help Misty. She'll call someone when she's in jail and ask them to bring her an electric toothbrush.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:51 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by Wrapitup Today at 6:39 pm Misty should pray she goes to jail..it may save her from looking like her mother if she is allowed to roam the streets.

Jail won't help Misty. She'll call someone when she's in jail and ask them to bring her an electric toothbrush.
OK, maybe it's the shots I got today..or the fact I am brain dead. I don't get it. thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

How come it is the grandmas in Tennessee and Satsuma are the only ones with homes? And how the heck are these people all living? Are they all on welfare? I think there is some way to find out what they are getting from welfare. It must be posted or put somewhere. Afterall it is our money. They all have cars and bail money and Saturday night money. Where is it all coming from with nobody with jobs down there?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:How come it is the grandmas in Tennessee and Satsuma are the only ones with homes? And how the heck are these people all living? Are they all on welfare? I think there is some way to find out what they are getting from welfare. It must be posted or put somewhere. Afterall it is our money. They all have cars and bail money and Saturday night money. Where is it all coming from with nobody with jobs down there?
Probably selling all the pills they are prescribed. One Oxy can go for $25.00.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:55 pm

I have a friend who has lived in eastern Tennessee. I am told that it isn't unusual for entire families to receive gov checks. Mom, Dad, and each of the kids. WHY? Well, as someone previously posted here.. GENETICS. We are talking gene pools that are extremely shallow and quite stagnant.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm

And keep in mind, if these people are on some sort of gov assistance, those Rx's cost them very little if anything.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 6:51 pm

BJ in OR wrote:

OK, maybe it's the shots I got today..or the fact I am brain dead. I don't get it.

My guess is brain dead........I was referring to when Cameron Douglas had his GF bring him an electric toothbrush with bags of heroin in the battery compartment of an electric toothbrush.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Thehing that shocked me the most was that the mother was only 40 - my god - her teeth are all gone
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 pm

by artgal16 Today at 8:29 pm Thehing that shocked me the most was that the mother was only 40 - my god - her teeth are all gone.
A real "10", huh?!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by artgal16 Today at 8:29 pm Thehing that shocked me the most was that the mother was only 40 - my god - her teeth are all gone.
A real "10", huh?!
"You're cute, but you're not a "10". T/M Cindy Anthony. stripper
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:26 pm

BJ in OR wrote:by Wrapitup Today at 6:51 pm

BJ in OR wrote:

OK, maybe it's the shots I got today..or the fact I am brain dead. I don't get it.

My guess is brain dead........I was referring to when Cameron Douglas had his GF bring him an electric toothbrush with bags of heroin in the battery compartment of an electric toothbrush.
Never heard of Cameron Douglas. Seriously.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 9:26 pm Never heard of Cameron Douglas. Seriously.

Yes you have. The son of Michael Douglas that was arrested for meth (IIRC) a month or so ago. He was on house arrest and asked his GF to bring him an electric toothbrush at Catherine Zeta Jones house.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by Wrapitup Today at 9:26 pm Never heard of Cameron Douglas. Seriously.

Yes you have. The son of Michael Douglas that was arrested for meth (IIRC) a month or so ago. He was on house arrest and asked his GF to bring him an electric toothbrush at Catherine Zeta Jones house.
Oh, Okay. It just didn't ring a bell with me. But, had no clue he asked his GF to bring him an electric toothbrush. :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 am

40!! yawwweeee affraid
you can see real life age progression when you look at Misty and her Momma side by side.

i need a smoking
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:42 am

by Wrapitup Yesterday at 10:53 pm Oh, Okay. It just didn't ring a bell with me. But, had no clue he asked his GF to bring him an electric toothbrush.

He (Cameron Douglas) was initially placed on home detention at his mother's apartment, but was transferred to a prison cell after he allegedly asked his girlfriend to smuggle heroin to him in an electric toothbrush.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=47382#ixzz0S5toBGTz
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 am

* Hank gets arrested.
* The marijuana crop is discovered.
* The pond gets drained.
* We find out Hank went to Ron's house the night Haleigh went missing and Misty was gone...gone...gone.
* Word gets out Misty was banging some guy (with ecstasy) behind Ron's back.
* Ron kicks Misty to the curb and she splits town.
* Hank's bond gets reduced.
* A mysterious letter is found that says Haleigh died from eating drugs and was dumped in a pond.
* Now Mamma Croslin is wanted for old outstanding warrants.
* And HANK is HOME free.

Looks to me like Hanky Panky went to jail and told on all his family members... even his mom! :lightning:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:00 am

drama..

lol

poor little girl Haleigh, i hope we find out what happened to her. i mean there is clear evidence of stupidity and neglect in this entire family. even if they never find her, misty and ron need to go to jail for something, maybe for stupidity.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:40 am

NiteSpinR wrote:* Hank gets arrested.
* The marijuana crop is discovered.
* The pond gets drained.
* We find out Hank went to Ron's house the night Haleigh went missing and Misty was gone...gone...gone.
* Word gets out Misty was banging some guy (with ecstasy) behind Ron's back.
* Ron kicks Misty to the curb and she splits town.
* Hank's bond gets reduced.
* A mysterious letter is found that says Haleigh died from eating drugs and was dumped in a pond.
* Now Mamma Croslin is wanted for old outstanding warrants.
* And HANK is HOME free.

Looks to me like Hanky Panky went to jail and told on all his family members... even his mom! :lightning:
Nay Nay writes letter about Haleigh OD'ing on Oxy
Mother Croslin turns herself in on Thursday.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 am

Well at least she turned her self in. I don't understand why it took LE 6 months to put pressure on these people. Little HaLeigh may never be found after this much time. I blame them for screwing this up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:58 pm

The levels of depravity in this case are astounding.

Misty's mother never sold Avon for a little extra cash, can you tell?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 pm

charminglane wrote:The levels of depravity in this case are astounding.

Misty's mother never sold Avon for a little extra cash, can you tell?
:lol!: ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
And she sure as hell wasn't driving around in a Pink Cadillac!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:41 am

too funny!!!!! Misty looks so fresh still, hard to imagine yourself turning into such a hag...drugs and booze and too many cigs.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:51 am

Yes, but keep in mind (( She is only 17 ! ))
I would love to see what she looks like in 5 or 10 years. It won't be pretty at the rate she is going!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

Sad to say, but I don't think she'll live long enough to meet her second husband.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:47 pm

charminglane wrote:Sad to say, but I don't think she'll live long enough to meet her second husband.
or be free to meet a second husband....unless she gets married in prison.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

snipped:

Meanwhile, Lisa Croslin joined a list of people connected to Haleigh and her family who have recently been jailed after she was arrested in Tennessee.

A resident alleged to officers that Lisa Croslin cashed a check taken from him. The man, who also reported Hank Croslin Jr. took a gun from his home, said he was missing 10 checks. On Sept. 8, one of the checks made out for $400 was cashed in Lisa Croslin's name at a Palatka bank.

Ryan said the matter is not connected to Haleigh's disappearance. "We didn't plan this out," he said.

But, he acknowledged, officers will not miss any chance they get to additionally question people with ties to the girl's family. "If a warrant is issued or there's probable cause for an arrest, certainly we're going to seize that opportunity to talk to them about this little girl," he said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090926/ARTICLES/909261014/1109/SPORTS?Title=New-letter-on-Haleigh-may-prove-helpful-
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:
charminglane wrote:Sad to say, but I don't think she'll live long enough to meet her second husband.
or be free to meet a second husband....unless she gets married in prison.
Stranger things have happened..and in this case, NOTHING surprises me anymore. I will say it again..move over Spindy & Georgette..the Cummings/Croslin's/Sykes/Neves clan (w/leave the Sheffield's out of this madness affraid ) have it all over you. I would love to see them try and one-up this clan!! faint wine drinker :jaw dropping: smoking :blowing bubble
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Juanita wrote:drama..

lol

poor little girl Haleigh, i hope we find out what happened to her. i mean there is clear evidence of stupidity and neglect in this entire family. even if they never find her, misty and ron need to go to jail for something, maybe for stupidity.
Agreed on every word you said, including your "signature". peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:42 am

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/092509/news_2012658.shtml

Check this woman out closely. She looks like Crystal Cummings, Ron's sister.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 am

The woman came forward, says she delivered this for someone. I wonder if she had any idea what she was dropping off? No telling how many hands this went through before it was actually delivered.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 am

Her figure/build is about the same, you are right.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Check this woman out closely. She looks like Crystal Cummings, Ron's sister.

Wrap, do you have a picture of his sister to compare the 2?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Been looking. I remember at SM they were all cracking up over her corn rows. She also has a mug shot - actually several. Give me some more time to search. peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm

OH Wrap...I know who you are talking about now.. LMAO... the corn rows jogged my memory.. LOL :shock:

Hard to compare the 2 with out a side by side.. cause of the corn rows... LOL. I will look as well!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:58 pm

OK, found an OLD article that creeped me out because it mentions Tracking dogs, following tracks to a pond way back in February.. THere is also a picture of Crystal Cummings in this article too!!!

Kin of missing Florida girl lay differences aside

Tracking dogs reportedly followed a scent from the back door to a nearby pond, then back toward the residence and finally to a set of railroad tracks, where the dogs lost the trail.
[quote]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29221053/Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! Tdy_ko10Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! Letter10
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Here is a link to an Orlando FOx News Article showing her Mug Shots, with the Corn rows :lol:

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_Crystal-Cummings-Booking-Details/photo/2867688/72667.htmlLisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! Photo_10

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next