Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

+8
NiteSpinR
Marica
Wrapitup
artgal16
mommyof3kids
jeanne1807
CritterFan1
Nama
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Here is a link to an Orlando FOx News Article showing her Mug Shots, with the Corn rows :lol:

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_Crystal-Cummings-Booking-Details/photo/2867688/72667.htmlLisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! - Page 2 Photo_10

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa!

Post by cherylz Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:09 pm

You know, I just had an awful thought. I had forgotten about the dogs tracking a scent down to that pond. Was that pond drained? What if Misty went out partying, left the door propped open, so that she could get back in. Jr. awoke and heard the 'couch bouncing' and said a man in black took Haleigh. What if it was a ped. and he disposed of her in that pond after he raped her?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm

And the spirals........
Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! - Page 2 Crystalcummings1
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm

The corn rows we were all laughing about on CSO was that silly looking wig she had on during one of their street parades in Satsuma. Ron and Misty, chain smoking, Rons potbelly daddy, Rons weeping mother, Rons friend, Granny, and finally Rons two sisters one in those silly corn row wig. I about die everytime I think of her. What was she thinking.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:13 pm

I think I am wrong..It think it was the spirals that made me laugh. Thanks Wrap.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 pm

cherylz wrote:You know, I just had an awful thought. I had forgotten about the dogs tracking a scent down to that pond. Was that pond drained? What if Misty went out partying, left the door propped open, so that she could get back in. Jr. awoke and heard the 'couch bouncing' and said a man in black took Haleigh. What if it was a ped. and he disposed of her in that pond after he raped her?

Cherylz, I had that same thought, seems much more plausible to me that misty left them alone than she took them with her to party. Jr must have seen something and I too believe that it is a very good explanation to what he stated he saw. The possibilities of WHO it could have been are, I think. many, even brother was there he stated.???????????? JMO
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Ever since I heard the little brother had spoken of the man in black taking his sister, and the bouncing couch, I have had a sick feeling HaLeigh was on that couch. I sent an email to LE and asked them about the couch.
Of course there will be no response, but it has bothered me so much that she might have died right there in that house. Suffocation because of weight on her tiny body, especially since she has respiratory problems. I hope they look into the brothers recollections. My Great Grandson was about the same age as Jr. when his baby sister died. HE has vivid recall of that time, and his sister. I would bet that Jr. rememebrs what happened that night. I wonder if the boy is in any kind of therapy.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:28 am

Yep, it does seem more plausible that Misty left them home alone...makes total sense w/ the door propped open...I read somewhere that she did not have a key?? Then, add to that what Jr. heard and the dogs tracking down to the pond. Seems very likely...it all fits together. Is this why Misty can't recollect much, b/c she wasn't there?
I used to think that it was Misty on the couch, now I have doubts.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 am

I have wondered the same thing. Misty left with a friend to get high, left the door propped open...after that who knows what transpired.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am

Isn't this the chick with the George Washington hair don't?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Per NG, Mother Croslin is being extradited back to FL with NO Bond!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm

You know I have always been puzzled about that back door being propped open. Florida is a swamp and there are alligators, snakes and bugs..big bugs. Most folks down their practically seal their place to keep them all out.

It just always bothers me the way the door was propped open.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Video:

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174079/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Mother Croslin is now in Putnum County jail. Maybe she, Nay Nay and Amber (who are also in jail) will have some time to discuss just what happened, as I think they may be involved.

LISA CARMEN CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/14/2009 3:36:39 PM - Booking#: 09-04237
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/10/1969 - RACE: W - SEX: F
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
831.02- FRAUD UTTER FALSE INSTRUMENT F T $5,004.00
831.01- FORGERY OF ALTER PUBLIC RECORD CERTIFICATE ETC F T $5,004.00
812.014-3a LARC PETIT 1ST OFF M S $504.00
$10,512.00

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=756988&IMG=

Lisa Croslin's husband, Hank Sr., has bailed out Lisa! - Page 2 Mothercroslin

Wow, she is only 40!!!!!!!!! I am old enough to be her mother and I look younger than her! Holy Shit, she looks like she has been through the ringer. I bet she is jonesing for cigs, booze and whatever else she was doing. They should keep her in there. Maybe she will gain some weight like Casey!! affraid

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 pm

OK, I need some help here... PLEASE someone make up a Cummings/Croslin Arrest thread.
I cannot keep track of who is who. Sounds like the whole family has been in jail for something.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Marica wrote:OK, I need some help here... PLEASE someone make up a Cummings/Croslin Arrest thread.
I cannot keep track of who is who. Sounds like the whole family has been in jail for something.
Most are on docs, no discussion in the Haleigh thread.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

The photo of that woman is just frightening. I have three children who are over 40 and one who will be 40 in Jan. I cannot belive how much older she looks my kids. .
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 pm

She looks like she takes meth. I can actually see Misty in her face. I bet when Lisa was younger, she was a pretty girl. If Misty stays on the path she is on, she will look just like her mother when she is 40, unless Ron blows her away!!!!! Very sad!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Does anyone know how old her sons Timmy and Tommy are? I'm wondering how old Lisa was when she became a mother.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Go to Haleigh docs, NO DISCUSSION. I just posted there.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 am

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/18/exclusive-misty-cummings-can-go-home-again/#more-3262

According to Art Harris, Misty may also drop the restraining order she has against her family. The hits just keep coming!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2