Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

+9
lisette
Nama
jeanne1807
CritterFan1
TerryRose
Juanita
charminglane
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest Empty 10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

This beautiful little girl went missing Friday night, an amber alert has not been issued as far as I know but she is listed as endangered. It very well could be a kidnapping or a runaway.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest Empty Re: 10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 pm

She says her daughter is upset about her recent divorce, but doesn't have money to run away - and has never tried to run away before. Her mom doubts at this point that Lindsey is trying to hide.
------------------------------------------------
That immediately stands out to me. Obviously, she had talked about running away.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest Empty Re: 10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 pm

THanks Butters for posting this! I am still upset about these stupid criterias on issuing an amber alert!! 🇳🇴 THis girl is only 10 years old. Regardless if this is a runaway, she is too young to be out alone on her own! My heart goes out this mother and her family! I am going to be following this case until she is found!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 am

I read at WS that her myspace page staes "I am so glad my brothers going to juvie" and the article states that her and her brother got in an argument. I just wonder how old and how bad this brother is. He cant be a saint if he is going to juivie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am

Here is a MySPace Page that comes up with her name and city, but it says she is 13(doesn't surprise me) but the last log in was today?? SHe has her name as "DISTURBED" and her mood is "ADORED" Maybe she is with a boyfriend???
http://www.myspace.com/402470771
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 am

Yeah, I believe that is the one.....SOmeone said it was logged in lastnight and stated adored on it as the mood and once it said wet as the mood, so I don't know, whats going on but she needs to be found. If this is a joke of hers to get attention she needs to be in Juvie along with her brother, but I also wonder who could have access to her myspace. Ofcourse it could also be the wrong myspace too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 am

WAIT, No this is the one I saw that was hers.... If its her same name and states about her brother.

http://www.myspace.com/477760045
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 am

I know butters, it's odd. But none the less she is only 10 yrs. old and NEEDS to be found and brought home to her mother!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 am

Here is another, this one has the picture used in one of the articles I read.

http://www.myspace.com/445918694

Wrap is it okay to link to myspace pages?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 am

[/quote]butterfly Today at 12:41 am

Here is another, this one has the picture used in one of the articles I read.

http://www.myspace.com/445918694

Wrap is it okay to link to myspace pages?[quote]

Hmm, this one seems to be more likely hers, but did you noticed that the "Disturbed" Myspace link I posted is a friend on this account too and left application comments. You can tell this account was used a lot because of all the applications on it.. Kids love those games. Maybe LE hacked into her Myspace and that is why is shows her last login as todays??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:57 am

I don't know, I did notice there were several of the same frineds on there. I also noticed some of the ummm, mature bumper stickers have now been removed... ODD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 am

THe "About Me" section seems very disturbing for a 10 year old. SHe shouldn't be worried about cheaters at this age.. THis is starting to seem more like a run away to me, but you never know. Plus you can see that someone added that profile picture recently and says We miss you Lindsey!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 am

I noticed that a minute ago, this person seems to mature to be Lindsey yet to immature to be an adult, possably a teenage friend?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 am

Hmmm, This might be the same link you posted at top, but I think the info is updated. https://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=114637381944&h=toCiH&u=DIjY2&ref=nf

My husbands family all live in Olympia, WA and I didn't realize how close it was to them. Well, I just went to check my Facebook and one of his cousins posted a link to this article asking for prayers for her safe return. I asked if she knew anything about this family and their situation. I will post what I can.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 pm

That will be great mom, please do. I am going to be searching and see if I can find anything else to. Hopefully this girl is safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Sounds like she is a runaway since she logged in on one of the myspaces last night.I hope who ever is helping her (by giving her a place to stay) will turn her in so her family will stop wondering what happened to her.

She needs to go home.Hopefully she is a runaway & hasn't been abducted.If something bad is going on at her home, that caused her to leave,she should seek help ....not run away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Here is the most updated link on this caes:

https://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=114637381944&h=toCiH&u=DIjY2&ref=mf

I am still not too quick to judge that she is a runaway, this article says that the blood hounds couldn't follow a scent, so what if she was abducted by someone in a car?? I really hope they find this girl alive and SOON.

Michelle, I am not sure that it was her that actually got onto her Myspace, because someone uploaded a new picture to her page (the one used in this article) and says "We miss you Lindsey". So it may be the LE hacked into ther account or her parents knew her password??? :idk:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 pm

I say she ran away, had it planned. She was not happy about her parent's divorce and had talked about running away and said she could not afford to do it. I think she DID and is not that far away. Just MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm

National Gaurd is now involved along with the FBI, She is also on the National Center for missing and exploited children.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49428097.html

Even if she ran away. She is 10 she is very much in danger, and I just can't see a 10 year old being gone this long and not being scared and being able to stay hidden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:14 pm

butterfly wrote:National Gaurd is now involved along with the FBI, She is also on the National Center for missing and exploited children.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49428097.html

Even if she ran away. She is 10 she is very much in danger, and I just can't see a 10 year old being gone this long and not being scared and being able to stay hidden.
Times have changed since I was 10 (many moons ago), a 10 year old is way smart and most are already developed - they have major computer skills, access to a cell phone, etc. I agree that she may be in danger, but she may be in a place where she is fine and not scared. It is great that the National Guard is now involved.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Well, apparently my husband's cousin's husband (if that makes sense) went to High School with the mother of Lindsey and they don't know the whole story, but here is the mom's FB

https://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Melissa+Baum&init=q&sid=6e52873bb160b6de8d5aaf4ab20cd893#/profile.php?id=1563992432&hiq=melissa%2Cbaum
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm

thanks mom. It irratates me that you cant view anything on Facebook unless you add a person as a friend. I dont think that the mom is involved, she wasn't very responsible, but something is just off here I dont think the mom is involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

I sent her a message letting her know that she and her daughters safe return are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine how horrifying haveing your 10 year old daughter would be! 😢
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:33 pm

OMG, I know mom. If anything happened to one of my kids, I would just die, I could not go on. My kids are my life. If by chance they were returned safely it would probably alreay be to late for me.

I hope this little girl is okay, if she is not a run away, (which on article stated LE does not believe she is, even though they have no sign of foul play)she is probably so scared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Yes Butters, and the fact that the Hound Dogs did not pick up her scent makes me think she was either abducted by someone (maybe even someone she knew) and pulled into a car!!
I just want this little girl to be found safe. We need a good outcome for a change!! 😢
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Yes we do Mom we really do... The thing that is bothering me is Lindsey statement she was happy her brother was going to Juivie, and her brother and her got in an argument then his sister goes missing. I also read in May she had her mood set as scared saying that she was having nightmares and had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
I have several questions. How old is her brother? Was he doing something to her that made her scared and having nightmares. Did he have anything to do with this? What was brother going to Juvi for?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:52 pm

butterfly Today at 3:49 pm

Yes we do Mom we really do... The thing that is bothering me is Lindsey statement she was happy her brother was going to Juivie, and her brother and her got in an argument then his sister goes missing. I also read in May she had her mood set as scared saying that she was having nightmares and had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
I have several questions. How old is her brother? Was he doing something to her that made her scared and having nightmares. Did he have anything to do with this? What was brother going to Juvi for?

I didn't know about the nightmares, where did you hear this? I too have been wondering how old the brother is. Have you seen a name for him? Maybe we can dig something up??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:57 pm

butterfly wrote:OMG, I know mom. If anything happened to one of my kids, I would just die, I could not go on. My kids are my life. If by chance they were returned safely it would probably alreay be to late for me.

I hope this little girl is okay, if she is not a run away, (which on article stated LE does not believe she is, even though they have no sign of foul play)she is probably so scared.
Butters, you would have to stay alive and do everything you could to help find your child if that horrible scenario ever took place. Strength comes when we least expect it!!

I have a gut feeling this girl is alive. I hope I am correct!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Its the other Myspace thought to be hers because it has her name Lindsey Baum, her profile name is Twilight Freak, its the one that says happy my brother is going to Juvie, was last logged in on June 17th, and under status and moods on May 29th it says having nightmares scared something bad is going to happen... and says scared.
http://www.myspace.com/477760045
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Got it butters, when you were searching, I went back and saw that you changed the Myspace link up thread... So my thinking is that the 100yr old Fisty is her friend and has the picture from the news as her avatar and that is why it was it has been updated since she vanished. I REALLY want to know what the deal is with this brother!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

If you read the comment section for fiesty on June 20th it says Happy Birthday Kayla. Love you Tons....... and then if you read the Twilight Freak(thought to be Lindseys) in her blurbs she talks about Kayla being her BFF.. So I believe that
Twilight Freak is Lindseys, and it was last logged in on June 25th not the 17th like I thought, that was when her mood was last updated.
and Fiesty is Kayla, her BFF..

Yeah I wanna know about her older brother to, but I doubt we will find out anything because he is a minor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:20 pm

As I was Sleuthing through Myspace, I found this Myspace page through Kalay the BFF's page, this person says they were with Lindsey 2 hours before she went missing!! Still searching for anything I can find!!

http://www.myspace.com/278975276

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell check of course.. ugg)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Good Lord, this is the music a 10 year old listens to????? Thank God my kids are grown!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Wrapitup Today at 5:22 pm

Good Lord, this is the music a 10 year old listens to????? Thank God my kids are grown!!

LOL, thanks for giving me a Great Laugh Wrap :rockon: I needed that!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:30 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Wrapitup Today at 5:22 pm

Good Lord, this is the music a 10 year old listens to????? Thank God my kids are grown!!

LOL, thanks for giving me a Great Laugh Wrap :rockon: I needed that!!
This is what I am talking about, a 10 year old in the 21st Century is like a 30 year old - scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :face:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest Empty Lindsey J. Baum

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 am

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest 09062811

Lindsey J. Baum - Grays Harbor County, McCleary, Washington
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Jul 7, 1998
Missing Date: Jun 26, 2009
Age Now: 10
Sex: Female
Race: White
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 80 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing:Lindsey was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.
Case Number: NCMC1125977

Lindsey J. Baum was last seen between 9 and 10 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting, said Dave Pimentel of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home.

Her mysterious disappearance has left police, family - along with the whole town - affled and concerned at the girl's disappearance in a town of 1,550 where everyone knows their neighbors.

The National Guard has joined the FBI, search and rescue teams and dozens of volunteers in looking for a 10-year-old girl who vanished Friday while walking home from a friend's house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 am

Thanks for adding her!!! Hopefully, she w/be found soon!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks Wubbzy, Now I feel for bad for not posting her thread here 🇳🇴 I guess I thought her thread in the lounge would be moved over... Oops :oops: ! None the less, I have been following this story from the beginning and hope this baby is found safe ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 am

I was hesitant to put her here because I thought for sure she would be found alive by now. I was wrong and I just pray she is okay!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49511367.html

Relentless search continues for missing girl

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- As the search for a missing 10-year-old girl stretched into its fourth day Tuesday, more reinforcements were being brought in to assist.
The State Patrol will be flying a search pattern over the general McCleary area, scanning the ground with a heat-sensing camera. The video will be fed live back to the ground where officials can see the results in real-time.

Cadets from the Civil Air Patrol are also joining the growing search party for Lindsey Baum, who disappeared while walking home on Friday.

Lindsey Baum was last seen between 9 and 10 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting, said Dave Pimentel of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:04 pm

You would think if she was a runaway, someone would have said something by now or the people who she was staying with would not want to get in trouble for letting her stay with them.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm

There is now an Amber Alert issued for Lindsey

http://www.codeamber.com/baumwa/
Michelle

Once again I fear it is Too LATE!! WTF is going on with this Country when we have to have a lcriteria about a when it is appropriate to issue the alert.. just issue it and if they find her then cancel the thing... I am so livid right now I could scream :evil: 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest Empty More links to info on Lindsey Baum

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

National Guard chopper joins search for missing girl

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest Lb110

http://www.komonews.com/news/49428097.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Search for missing girl includes aircraft, door-to-door
MCCLEARY: No leads days after 10-year-old vanished

Missing Juvenile - Lindsey Baum

UPDATE: A Washington State Patrol airplane is coordinating efforts with ground searchers today in McCleary as the investigation of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum's disappearance continues, said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.theolympian.com/710/story/896613.html?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:27 pm

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

Does this mean possibly she got in to a car because the dogs failed to pick up her scent? I am glad the national guard was called in to search. Washington seems to have a better handle on how to handle missing children than Florida does.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Thanks Fysty for posting the links :)

Does this mean possibly she got in to a car because the dogs failed to pick up her scent? I am glad the national guard was called in to search. Washington seems to have a better handle on how to handle missing children than Florida does.

I have thought she put in a car from the beginning because of the dogs not picking up the scent. I still want to know more about her brother.. I have a Hinky suspicion that he might be involved somehow.... :scratch:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Thanks Fysty for posting the links :)

I have thought she put in a car from the beginning because of the dogs not picking up the scent. I still want to know more about her brother.. I have a Hinky suspicion that he might be involved somehow.... :scratch:

I wonder what kind of hoodlums her brother might know that would have done something to her based on the fight they had not long before she disappeared myself. The divorce, the fighting with her brother would be enough for me to believe something really bad to happened, just as she posted on her myspace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 pm

On NG they said the mom is going to take a Poly... Hmm... This story is not looking too good! Man I hope the mom had nothing to do with it, I really do!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 am

Mother and BFF Pass Poly!!
I still want to know what is up with the Brother... Somthing doesn't sit well with me and that brother.. JOM..

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49651607.html
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next