Ronald and Misty are Divorced!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Normal Ronald and Misty are Divorced!

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 am

Divorce for Ronald and Misty Cummings?
Dave Wax Ann Butler Created: 10/6/2009 10:31:29 AM Updated: 10/6/2009 10:36:55 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Ronald and Misty Cummings appear to be headed for divorce.

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

Cummings, and 17-year-old Misty were married a few weeks after Ronald's daughter Haleigh Cummings disappeared from his home in Satsuma.

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh.

Ronald and Misty took time from the search effort in Putnam County to go to New York City for a honeymoon and an appearance on the "Today" show.

Stay with First Coast News for the latest on this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=146203&catid=17

Geez, I would like to say I am SHOCKED, but would by lying! chug

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Ronald and Misty are Divorced!

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 am

peace It sure is not shocking new to me. I feel like celebrating the divorce of Ron and Misty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 pm

well, that handwriting was on the wall!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:well, that handwriting was on the wall!!!!
I think Mother Teresa basically eluded to this last night.

I wonder. Do you all remember on Blog Talk Radio about a month or so ago..Cowboy Padilla offered to take Misty to Canada, all expenses paid..to get the truth out of her..maybe the "friend" is Tracy. The same Tracy that "befriended" Casey..you know, the one who laughs all the time? Just a thought.

Next, we will be hearing how the Ant's have taken Misty in. affraid

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Ron finally woke up and smelled the coffee about Misty. Wonder what took him so long??
Misty may already be in Orlando staying in KC's old room.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 12:04 pm Next, we will be hearing how the Ant's have taken Misty in.
Cindy and George might adopt her. She's still a minor.
Makes sense. They need someone to rule! Cindy could put her in drug re-hab..get her off the drugs and cigs. George would provide her w/transportation and a clean, spotless car. Lee could show her the ropes of inappropriate laughter. Then, she could go out and get knocked up and they would have a new granddaughter!! Sick!!! I am sick!! frying pan frying pan

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

How true!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:20 pm

:lol!: You guys crack me up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Makes sense. They need someone to rule! Cindy could put her in drug re-hab..get her off the drugs and cigs. George would provide her w/transportation and a clean, spotless car. Lee could show her the ropes of inappropriate laughter. Then, she could go out and get knocked up and they would have a new granddaughter!! Sick!!! I am sick!! frying pan
----------
What they hay?? Why did this message show up under your post, BJ??? So sorry! Has to be a forumotion thing.

BJ did NOT say the above. I did!! faint

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Hallelujah! One less moron around Jr.
Oh, please let it be true, please, pretty please...

Probably can't get WBG off her mind, or what's left of it.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Wrap, are you playing with the edit button? :geek2: :lol!: :lol!:
This is on my last comment, but I didn't say it.
Makes sense. They need someone to rule! Cindy could put her in drug re-hab..get her off the drugs and cigs. George would provide her w/transportation and a clean, spotless car. Lee could show her the ropes of inappropriate laughter. Then, she could go out and get knocked up and they would have a new granddaughter!! Sick!!! I am sick!!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm

BJ did NOT say the above. I did!

Wow. Seems like they are still fixing the glitches, Eh?

Anyhoo, I don't care who wrote it, It is HILARIOUS and I would put it past them!! LOL
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:26 pm

I'm being framed! frying pan :lol!:

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 pm

by charminglane Today at 12:22 pm

Hallelujah! One less moron around Jr.
Oh, please let it be true, please, pretty please...

Probably can't get WBG off her mind, or what's left of it.

OMG, Ya all are making me laugh so hard today I should be wearing a diaper in case I pee myself.... LMAO!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Meanwhile, The Bald Truth was reporting exclusively that their fighting had escalated to the point of near breakup, and in one heated phone call, we learned, Ronald told Misty not to come back.

Now, divorce is in the wind, with journalist Seth Watts, an old friend, sitting down with Misty to get the rest of the story in a Satsuma interview, that it’s over for them, with her family’s dysfunction cited as the key reason.....................

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/06/exclusive-divorce-looms-for-misty-ronald-cummings/#more-3212

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:40 pm

HER family's dysfunction?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:43 pm

by charminglane Today at 12:40 pm HER family's dysfunction?

Hmmmm! The pot is calling the kettle black. Those people just don't have a clue!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks for the bald truth article BJ. I have never understood the saying, keep your friends close, but your enimies closer. Makes NO sense to me. My brother's Wife would use that term about an ex that my brother cheated on her with, she would hang out with her on a regular basis even after knowing my brother cheated on her with that chick!!

No way no how.. I would kick the guy to the curb and move on... Plenty of fish out in that sea!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:06 pm

First of all, Mommy..You are too young to be wearing a big girl Depends diaper. :scratch:

LMAO, BJ!!!

Here is the latest:

Attorney: Ron, Misty Heading For Divorce
Court Papers Not Filed, But Lawyer Expects It Soon

POSTED: Tuesday, October 6, 2009
UPDATED: 1:47 pm EDT October 6, 2009
Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The attorney for the father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings told Channel 4 that Ronald and Misty Cummings may seek a divorce.

"With all the circumstances that surrounded the obvious -- with Haleigh missing -- have but a stress and burden on their marriage," said Brandon Beardsley. "In my opinion, they need to do something different and move on with their lives."

Misty Croslin was 17 years old and watching Haleigh and a younger brother while Ronald Cummings was at work the February night that Haleigh disappeared.

An Amber Alert was issued the next day as investigators believed Haleigh was taken from the home. Extensive searches of their neighborhood and investigation of more than 4,000 tips phoned in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have not provided any answers to what happened to the girl.

Ronald and Misty attend Haleigh vigil
Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin attended almost daily vigils in the first days after Haleigh disappeared.
Ronald and Misty got married in mid-March, five weeks after Haleigh disappeared and while they were still living in a tent pitched outside Cummings' mobile home.

"Ever since Feb. 10 of this year, they have been scrutinized by the media," Beardsley said. "They don't go a day without a reporter or a news crew beating on their front door. I think that has been a contributing factor, along with a lot of other things. They went through a lot more than me or you could ever imagine."

Beardsley said he expected the divorce would take place "in the near future" and would be uncontested. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer said no papers have been filed with Putnam County family court as of midday Tuesday.

Investigators have given polygraph tests to everyone who had contact with Haleigh in the days before she disappeared and have followed leads throughout Florida and beyond, but they said they still don't know what happened to Haleigh.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21217564/detail.html

p.s. Misty is getting too old for Ron. She w/be 18 in December. He likes them young!!! :pooh:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Soon we will hear that the media broke up their happy home. No one in Satsuma is able to take responsibility.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update: AUDIO: Attorney for Ronald Cummings Talks About Possible Divorce

Posted on October 6th, 2009
by Simon Barrett

This hot news just in from TJ Hart. It seems that this case is headed into yet more new and strange developments. The Haleigh Cummings story is one of the strangest I have ever seen - Simon

97.3 The Sky spoke with the attorney representing the father of a missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl regarding his possible divorce from his wife—the last person to see his daughter.

AUDIO: TJ Hart Speaks With Attorney Brandon Beardsley of Mowery, Shoemaker and Beardsley of St. Augustine, FL

Attorney Brandon Beardsley of Mowery, Shoemaker and Beardsley is representing Ronald Cummings. He told 97.3 The Sky Tuesday that a divorce between his client and his wife Misty Croslin-Cummings could be forthcoming.

Beardsley tells the Sky the two have been under a lot of public and media scrutiny which he says has been stressful and detrimental.

According to Beardsley, should a divorce take place, it would be an amicable and uncontested dissolution and a rather uneventful process.

97.3 The Sky asked about Ronald’s finances and if he was still collecting unemployment. Beardsley would only say that he is not concerned about Ronald’s finances, but only his client’s best interests.

We asked Ronald’s attorney about the validity of a claim by an anonymous source that the paperwork was already filed as of 4:53 p.m. Monday. Beardsley said he was unaware of the paperwork being filed or executed at that time, but oviously there has been some discussion about what the next step should be in their relationship.

TJ Hart

audio here:

http://www.bloggernews.net/122518

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm

BJ in OR wrote:Soon we will hear that the media broke up their happy home. No one in Satsuma is able to take responsibility.

You said that and wrap posted yes that the media attention is being blamed.
:lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:56 pm

by lindamarie Today at 2:33 pm You said that and wrap posted yes that the media attention is being blamed.
:lol!: And the dog ate their homework!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:00 pm

Why hasnt Crystal filed for custody of Junior in all this time????
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 pm

artgal16 wrote:Why hasnt Crystal filed for custody of Junior in all this time????

Good question. The only thing I can think of is she is not fit to be a Mom. She had no clue what time HaLeigh got out of school. After seeing Crystal on NG a few weeks ago I understood how she was not at all involved in the care of her children. She is a visitor not a Mom. Crystal gets them for visits and that seems fine with her. As a Mom I would not be able to handle not having my kids with me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:16 pm

I think I agree with that -also I think Crystal might be ill and they are not saying. She has gone for neurological tests, (unless shes an epileptic) as she
has had several episodes of seizures as I understood it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Yes she is ill. Seizure disorder. Stress is a killer we all know that. I will never understand that community and the fact they all stop going to school after elementary. I think Ron dropped out in the 5th grade from how he talks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Ah, love! Ain't it grand!

Beardsley said the two still are in love. "They're still talking. They're amiable. They still love each other."

But he said "the totality of circumstances" was behind the divorce discussions. "I could not imagine the stress that they've lived with would put on a marriage." Media attention, he said, is a "big part of it."

Croslin-Cummings left the area recently for Central Florida, but her attorney this week said she was back in Putnam County and looking for a job.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20091006/ARTICLES/910069969/1402/NEWS?Title=Haleigh-s-dad-and-stepmom-prepare-for-divorce

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 pm

artgal16 wrote:Why hasnt Crystal filed for custody of Junior in all this time????
She has. Please read the docs, no discussion in the Haleigh thread.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Nancy Grace Exclusive confirmed: Haleigh’s dad Ronald Cummings has just hours ago started divorce proceedings from wife Misty Croslin. Will Ronald spill details, details only a husband would know, about Misty and her knowledge about the night Haleigh va...nished now that the marriage is coming to and end? Ronald Cummings takes your calls live - watch Nancy’s exclusive interview tonight! More at www.cnn.com/nancygrace

ROFLMAO!! Oh for the LOVE NG, you know that ain't about to happen!! In our wildest dreams.

Oh what this women will say to get viewers.. LOL

:lol: :lol!: :loser: ROFLMAO
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm

You are all laughing, and I am crying. Crap, I am out of LEXAPRO! No wonder! OK.. question, if papers were filed, and Ronalds attorney knows nothing of this, then is Misty the one who is going to or has filed? I feel this is an important information.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm

NG has always taken Ron's side - she despises Crystal - it always shows thru when she interviews her. She even likes Misty better than Crystal.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Does Crystal have other children? I don't know much about her.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Marica wrote:Does Crystal have other children? I don't know much about her.

Yes Crystal has another child. A daughter about 1yrs old now I think. I saw NG accuse Ronald of lying tonight. I was blown away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Investigators said they think Misty Cummings has not told them everything

updated 19 minutes ago

(CNN) -- The father of Haleigh Cummings, a Florida girl who disappeared in February, plans to file for divorce from the girl's stepmother, a key witness in the case, his attorneys told HLN's "Nancy Grace."
Ronald Cummings plans to divorce his wife, Misty, his attorney says.

Ronald Cummings plans to divorce his wife, Misty, his attorney says.

The move follows weeks of reported tension between Ronald and Misty Cummings during the search for Haleigh, who was 5 when last seen.

In papers expected to be filed Tuesday, Ronald Cummings, 25, cites irreconcilable differences in ending his short marriage to his 17-year-old wife, said Terry Shoemaker, Ronald Cummings' attorney.

Haleigh went missing from her father's home in Satsuma, Florida, on February 9. Cummings has made several public pleas for information in her disappearance.

Misty Cummings, then known as Misty Croslin, was the last person known to have seen Haleigh the night she disappeared from the family's rented mobile home. The teenager said she tucked Haleigh and her 4-year-old brother into bed about 8 p.m. and went to sleep herself two hours later, but awoke at 3 a.m. to find the girl missing and a cinder block propping open a back door.

Ronald Cummings called police and reported his daughter missing when he returned from work at dawn.

Ronald Cummings talks to Nancy in an exclusive interview about his divorce.

Investigators have said they do not feel Misty Cummings has told them everything she knows.

"The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a "Nancy Grace" producer Tuesday. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."

The Putnam County Sheriff's office said in August that "the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger." Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are not considered suspects, police said.

"Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case," the sheriff's office said in a written statement. "She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities." Shoemaker said his client told Misty Cummings he wanted a divorce on Sunday, and that the a divorce agreement was drawn up Monday. The agreement was sent to Misty Cummings' lawyer for her signature.

"He really didn't come to us and say, 'I want to file for divorce,'" said another of Ronald Cummings' attorneys, Brandon Beardsley. "My understanding is that this is something that he and Misty have been discussing for the last few days and they're contemplating it because they ultimately feel that it is in the best interest for both of them."

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, told CNN he has not talked with his client and doesn't know her thoughts regarding the divorce. Fields said he had received the papers via e-mail but had not had a chance to review them. Asked what he thought the divorce would mean for the search for Haleigh, he said, "Probably nothing."

"You have to understand that ever since Haleigh went missing, they have been scrutinized," Beardsley said of the Cummingses. "They can't go out to dinner, can't even go to the convenience store to get a drink. ... The pressure of everything that is going on, the allegations and speculation, has been a stress on the relationship.

The two lived together for about six months before marrying in March. The divorce agreement provides no financial terms, according to Shoemaker.
advertisement

On Monday, Misty Cummings left Satsuma to stay with a friend in Orlando, 50 miles south, Shoemaker said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/06/haleigh.cummings.father.divorce/

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:47 pm

lindamarie wrote:
Marica wrote:Does Crystal have other children? I don't know much about her.

Yes Crystal has another child. A daughter about 1yrs old now I think. I saw NG accuse Ronald of lying tonight. I was blown away.
And, Jr. Poor kid!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 pm

wonder if Misty has her drivers license? Remember, Ron did not encourage crystal to get hers.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 am

Ron is about to become Satsuma's most Eligible Bachelor. Barf
Can't ya just see this turning into a Reality TV Show?
Girls are lining up so Ron can pick a new babysitting bride.

Ronald and Misty are Divorced! 56a4e710

Ron wearing a suit... that's just almost more than I can stand.
Wonder if it was purchased with the unemployement money he received?

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 am

Oh lord, gag me with a lollypop. Barf barf barf... but it wouldn't surprise me any. That is about the mentality of TV productions these days. But then I suppose what is produced for entertainment now, must meet the intellectual level of the viewing public. Seems like this kind of thing started with Springer. No doubt Nite, you have just planted a seed here.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 am

isnt anyone shocked by the fact that the attorney is telling the media that a divorce is even possible?

its NONE OF HIS BUSINESS! and its not his place to make this as an announcment either. what a low brow!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:28 am

Yeah.. well... we've discussed the gene pool in this area, and it looks as though the lawyers are swiming in it too.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 am

Ronald appeared on HLN's "Nancy Grace" Tuesday night to discuss the divorce. She asked if he wanted a divorce because he thought his wife was lying about what happened to Haleigh, but he denied that.
"It's hard enough to be a married couple, and then we can't go anywhere without being questioned or people staring at us, or anything like that," he said. "It's just too much on the relationship."
When pressed if that was the only reason, Ronald said it was part of it. Then he was asked about the inconsistencies in Misty's story.
"Ronald Cummings, did it ever disturb you that Misty Croslin's story actually changed?" Grace asked.
"Yes, ma'am, it did," Ronald replied.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-dad-plans-to.html

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings' father tells Nancy Grace he’s divorcing Misty

Post by Nama on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Last edited by BJ in OR on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Last edited by BJ in OR on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Last edited by BJ in OR on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Last edited by BJ in OR on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 am

Amazing! Ronald doesn't seem to know WHY he is getting a divorce! He has some very lame excuses, but then their reasons for getting married were pretty lame too. "This is what HaLeigh ALWAYS wanted" was what misty told the media.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 am

lmao look at BJ's avatar! I LOVE IT! you are like the andy warhol of avatars now!

OK, my guess is that Ron wants to cheat on misty or even move out, and cant do it while married, thats why.

stupid idiot, what part of "married" dont you understand? lol what part of "for better or for worse" dont you understand! LMAO
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Ron really is preparing for a new reality TV series... It makes sense now.. sometimes it takes me a while to grasps things.. sorry.. cannot recall who first mentioned this..
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum