Exclusive: Misty Cummings’ Undercover Mama! - Art Harris/Bald Truth

Go down

Normal Exclusive: Misty Cummings’ Undercover Mama! - Art Harris/Bald Truth

Post by Nama on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 pm

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth Monday, Miller confirmed he secretly funded Misty Cummings’ mystery road trip to Daytona, Cocoa Beach, and Orlando, including a visit to Universal, after after she flunked a lie detector — because he feared her life was in danger. “If she died, we’d never find Haleigh,” he said.

Read entire article here.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Exclusive: Misty Cummings’ Undercover Mama! - Art Harris/Bald Truth

Post by lisette on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:45 pm

This may very well hurt TES donations...Some will probably not see this as an apporpriate way to be spending the funds...I think that Tim Miller felt that this was an urgent situation and maybe that was the only thing that he could come up with at the time...She may not have gone with Brock if it was just to an isolated location with no "fun" attached.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:50 pm

There was an interesting comment at the end of the Harris article...It does seem to be somewhat of a red flag that Ronald texted Misty to warn her(?) when he found out what Donna Brock was hanging around for...Why would he do that unless he was afraid of something she might say? Wouldn't he want to keep it from her if she might tell Brock about what had happened to Hayleigh? I go from thinking that he didn't have anything to do with it to thinking that he did. thinking :idk:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:56 pm

There was an interesting comment at the end of the Harris article...It does seem to be somewhat of a red flag that Ronald texted Misty to warn her(?) when he found out what Donna Brock was hanging around for...Why would he do that unless he was afraid of something she might say? Wouldn't he want to keep it from her if she might tell Brock about what had happened to Hayleigh? I go from thinking that he didn't have anything to do with it to thinking that he did.
That is very interesting.. WTF! WTF
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Nancy Grace Breaking news: 2 alleged sights of Haleigh Cummings caught on videotape! Are police still investigating new leads on the missing tot? Tune in tonight for all the latest, breaking details…

Just a thought, but could this whole HL abduction be a complete set up by the ENTIRE family?? I mean, if you think about the timing of her abduction and it being just after the Caylee memorial. Do you think perhaps these rednecks are smart enough to pull off this publicity stunt to make $$ and that is why they seem to care more about what next show they are going to be on, instead of where HL is??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Tim Miller funded these trips for Misty from funds given by people who donated to help find missing individuals? Whoa nellie - thats not good - If he wanted to give his own money, ok, but not the foundations money. Who in the world did he think
was going to kill or hurt Misty that he did such a thing?
Wow these cases are causing people to use terrible judgment!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm

If his ploy worked and Donna had gotten Misty to open up it might be different... Makes me rethink the times I have donated to TES. I soooo agree with these cases causing people to make poor judgment.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm

I guess, we would have to BE in their shoes. We NEED to KNOW what they know. In order to try to find the truth, and FID HaLeigh, there ae some things thatneed to be kept secret. I belive I heard Miller say there was a deposit of $300 made to Donna's account for her to spend as needed with misty. $300 isn't a LOT of money. Fill the gas tank, grab a meal and get into Disney.. that is gonna eat up most of $300. I doubt there was much danger to misty, but then I wasn't there. I can see the need to get her alone and try to get her talking. Anyway, I would bet there are recipts for what Donna spent. I will continue to support TES.
I have faith that Miller was, and is focused on finding HaLeigh. As for the possible scam by the Cummings family... I have wondered the same. It wouldn't be the first time someone has decided to do such a thing.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Who knows, maybe Donna did hit the jack pot and got something out of misty that Misty does not realize she let slip....That would be incredible!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Well, think about it. Reporters and LE can almost lead you to say anything. If you don't say much, really, why not go along and roll with it? Specualtion only feeds the beast. If we didn't blog about it, would she be found? Who knows, but the scam can go on.
I know I am in the minority, but I think HaLeigh is alive. I'm not sure if it is a scam or what.
If it is a scam-I think both Crystal and Ron's family's are involved.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Crystal's stepbrother/boyfriend/fiance has been known to move children around.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 pm

I do not think Misty is alive but I pray I am wrong.

I still don't understand. IF Ron did, in fact, lean down in front of his son and put that rifle in his mouth, Jr. needs to be removed out of that house Yesterday!! Wouldn't LE remove all firearms from Ron if TM went to them with this tale? Wouldn't LE PROTECT Misty and tell TM to back off? As TM said, he doesn't want this to end up like the Trenton Duckett case where mother, Melinda, took her life. IF Misty is the key, I would think LE would step in and protect her..not TM. I find this very confusing and convoluted.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum