Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Normal Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Video interview:

http://www.wesh.com/video/21431618/index.html

EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh
Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT October 26, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.

Watch The Story

The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 am

wow i can believe he is saying this,about working together for the right cause yeah right first of i try to contact him by phone Internet you name it and he never responded,and that's the reason on why i really need to talk to him it is because i have very valuable information on haleigh Cummings i think i can help find her i have talked to her and she keeps telling me to come find her,but i just cant find anybody that are willing to listen well what can i do.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:55 am

myspiritualmedium welcome2 to Victims Heartland. We can't help you get in touch with Tim Miller. Would you care to share with us? If HaLeigh is coming to you she must be in spirit form. Please tell us what she said to you. We have member and lots of guests from all over including Florida. If you post it maybe the right person will see it and find HaLeigh. We all love that little girl and want her found. Thanks for posting.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:59 pm

myspiritualmedium wrote:wow i can believe he is saying this,about working together for the right cause yeah right first of i try to contact him by phone Internet you name it and he never responded,and that's the reason on why i really need to talk to him it is because i have very valuable information on haleigh Cummings i think i can help find her i have talked to her and she keeps telling me to come find her,but i just cant find anybody that are willing to listen well what can i do.
How about Law Enforcement? Are you in Florida?

If you think you have valuable information, you can always tell us here. I look forward to hearing from you and what Haleigh is telling you. By the way. Where is she?

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Great question wrap, I would LOVE to know where sweet HaLeigh is, it is past time for her to come home. i hope you have contacted law enforcement.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Join date : 2009-06-01

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 pm

I highly doubt we will hear something compelling here. I hope I am proved wrong.

Myspiritualmedium, we are all ears!!

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 pm

tim miller is an idiot all he wants is money because i have left him many messages about some inffo that i have for him about haeligh cummings and he never contacted me.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

So where is Haleigh myspiritualmedium?
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

myspiritualmedium wrote:tim miller is an idiot all he wants is money because i have left him many messages about some inffo that i have for him about haeligh cummings and he never contacted me.
Why are you looking at Tim Miller as the only one that you feel you can give your info to? You are welcome to PM me with what you have. If you have read my introduction, I am a retired PI and the owner/founder of Victim's Heartland. I would be happy to hear what you info you have.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:35 pm

well about Tim miller i am not interested in talking to him any more they only get one chance and the reason am saying this is because same thing happened with the cay lee anthony's case i call the 1800 tip line after i contacted the little girl and told them what the babe had told me about been buried behind grandmas house and i mean this was a week after it came out on the news i told them that who i was and what i do,am a medium but i still like to do some work as a volunteer just because i feel really bless to have this gift(thank you lord)any way i told them to go check behind grandmas house and they never took me serious so next i contacted Mr Dominic Casey thinking he worked for the police and i didn't get to talk to him the first time but i left him a message and he did called me back and asked me if i could bring the caylee for him to talk to her him self and i did and he talked to her and she was able to give him some names about people that he only knew and he started crying and he told little caylee well he promised her that he was gonna come get her and bring her home,so that's what he did he went to the woods to look for her because i send him there that's why he was there,and the way i found out about it was through the news after he said he would call me back,he never did,i never herd from him again,latter i found out that he didn't work for the police he was working for the Anthony's and on top of that he told law enforcement that the reason why he was there looking for little caylee was because a good friend of his had sent him there and that she was a psychic and he never mention me why i don't know still wondering till this day any how they had that psychic on some talk shows and also there's some on you tube where she doesnt even know what she is talking about and even worst she couldn't provide the phone records that shows were she in fact talked to Mr Dominic Casey and not even to law enforcement she was able to probe through phone records,and why are those two lying i only wish i new any ways whats sad is that i could be helping a lot of people but no one takes me serious by the way i do have all the probes to show any body that what am saying is the through i even have the map of the area of behind grandmas house that i sent him long time ago when all this happened.sad sad sad :(
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 pm

myspiritualmedium said:

"i told them to go check behind grandmas house and they never took me serious so next i contacted Mr Dominic Casey thinking he worked for the police and i didn't get to talk to him the first time but i left him a message and he did called me back and asked me if i could bring the caylee for him to talk to her himself and i did and he talked to her and she was able to give him some names about people that he only knew and he started crying and he told little caylee well he promised her that he was gonna come get her and bring her home,so that's what he did he went to the woods to look for her because i send him there that's why he was there,and the way i found out about it was through the news after he said he would call me back,he never did"

I just want to clarify a few things with you. You say that you contacted Dominic Casey thinking he worked for the police. Did you think he was a police officer and NOT a PI? You said you finally did get to talk to him and she (Caylee) was able to give him names about people he only knew. Can you please tell me whose names those were? Then, you say he (Dominic Casey) "asked you to bring the caylee so he could talk to her himself. I am not sure what this means. What does "bring the caylee" mean? Did you literally go to Florida? Or did you "bring the caylee" over the phone? If you could clarify this in layman's terms, I would so appreciate it. So, are you saying that YOU are the one who told him exactly where to go in the woods to find Caylee's body? Are you saying that YOU are the one he was speaking to on the phone those two days in Nov 08? Did you also mention pavers to Mr.Casey? Also, as a medium, can you tell me exactly how and what date Caylee Anthony was killed and by whom? Also, do you know what date her body was placed in the woods and by whom?

I am listening to you. So, feel free to discuss here or PM me.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 pm

can you please just give me a call cus i think you got it all wrong or i misspelled it so i can tell you better my #is ***-***-**** thanks.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 pm

WOW! faint
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 pm

hey wow now you see what i was talking about people like you that dont even want to try i gave you my cell number dont worry am not gonna charge you.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:10 pm

I see you don't use a lot of punctuation but I definitely got the gist of what your were saying.

I don't make a practice of calling my members. Please don't take this as something negative but if I called every member, I would be on the phone forever.

If there is any way that you could answer these questions, I would appreciate it.

1) Have you been able to "talk to Caylee, Haleigh and other missing or murdered children?
2) Do you know HOW Caylee died and if so, who killed her, HOW was she killed and what date her body was left in the woods.
3) Is Haleigh Cummings alive? If so, WHERE is she??
4) If not, when did she die, how did she die and who killed her and what are the circumstances surrounding her death?

Thank you very much, and WELCOME!!!

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 pm

myspiritualmedium wrote:hey wow now you see what i was talking about people like you that dont even want to try i gave you my cell number dont worry am not gonna charge you.
"People like me"? You assume a lot saying "I don't want to try." Trust me, you have no clue who you are dealing with here.

As I said, I do not make it a practice to call my members. Period. You came to this board and joined as a member and opened up a conversation basically saying that you know where Haleigh is and you know some things about Caylee. I and we as VH members are very interested in what you have to say. If you do not feel comfortable defending your insinuations, so be it.

I have also told you that you could Private Message me with anything you want to say. I have no problem reading your writing so feel free to communicate on the board..whether it is here or in a private message.


Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 pm

oh my good here we go again lady first of it sounds like you are treating me by saying that i don't know who am dealing with like i say my English is very poor ok so obviously so is my writing am so sorry that it bothers you ok see this is what i get for trying to help is ok the lord knows i try good night....
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 pm

You know what? This is ridiculous. I have asked you in very, very specific terms 4 questions - yet..you go off on some tangent about your writing. I have NO problem reading your writing as I have said.

You are the one who brought this up. Not me or not any other member. If you would like to answer those questions, if you can, fine. If not, that is fine too but please don't make excuses by discussing your writing which - once again - does not bother me in the least, nor has it ever bothered me.

So please. Either say what you know here on the board or in a PM or let's just move on.

Thank you in advance.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:58 pm

you are right lets move on ok and god bless you:)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 am

Thanks, you too.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 am

So is Haleigh alive myspiritualmedium?
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 am

no sweetie she is dead other wise i wouldn't be talking about her just like i have some info about summer thompson too but ill get to that this Monday:)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 am

Oh. Well can you tell us where her body is?
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am

oh trust me i already send an email to the sheriffs department so hopefully you should be hearing it soon.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 am

oh and like i said that's only if they are willing to listen,you know?.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 am

You did? Well that was surely the right thing to do. Um. Do you know how she died?
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 am

myspiritualmedium wrote:oh and like i said that's only if they are willing to listen,you know?.

Yes. I understand that. Um hm.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:31 am

I just want to know how this MySpiritualMedium member found this site. Can you please tell me how you came upon VH? Thanks a TON :thanks:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by CritterFan1 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 am

I went to a mystic a couple of months ago, she asked me who Mary Ann was, she asked me...I gave her no clue. Mary Ann is my late mother that died almost 30 years ago at age 52. Pls do not think we are looking down on anyone here who can help the world to have HaLeigh back home, it would help her family to have her back to properly bury. Anyone that can help is always welcome, we seek the truth here and are compassionate people that CARE about HaLeigh, and all of the missing and murdered, pls do not pull our chain.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Join date : 2009-06-01

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by acuiriz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 am

why monday? I'm sure they will listen.
acuiriz
acuiriz

Join date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 am

CritterFan1 wrote:I went to a mystic a couple of months ago, she asked me who Mary Ann was, she asked me...I gave her no clue. Mary Ann is my late mother that died almost 30 years ago at age 52. Pls do not think we are looking down on anyone here who can help the world to have HaLeigh back home, it would help her family to have her back to properly bury. Anyone that can help is always welcome, we seek the truth here and are compassionate people that CARE about HaLeigh, and all of the missing and murdered, pls do not pull our chain.


I agree with you Critter. And thank you for sharing that about your Mother. I also believe that some people are gifted. I always wished I was one! And yes of course Haleigh needs to come home - one way or another. Period.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 am

oh trust me no one wants it as much as i do just because am the one who can actually can talk to her...
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:46 am

myspiritualmedium wrote:oh trust me no one wants it as much as i do just because am the one who can actually can talk to her...

Ok. So can you tell us what it is she says to you? Please answer this question.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:15 am

am sorry i cant really give you much info,because am still waiting for the detectives to call me.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by CritterFan1 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:29 am

We have been following the HaLeigh case from the moment she disappeared. She and her plight mean so much to us, it would give us some peace to know what you know.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Join date : 2009-06-01

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 am

I wish HaLeigh would come and talk to me. I would be posting and writing to the :FBI:

I have had spiritual visits but only from family members.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am

Linda Marie, thanks for the new smiley!

myspiritualmedium, good morning! You say that Haleigh is dead. I am very, very sorry to hear that, but am not at all surprised. I was wondering..have you heard from LE yet? Please know that you can always share here what is "coming" to you or you can PM me.

Oh, by chance..do you do readings for a living or do you have a regular day job? Also, as Mommy of 3 asked, how did you find VH?

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm

myspiritualmedium........when are you going to be talking to Haleigh next? Suspect
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal to whom it concerns!!

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:06 pm

I had the intention of answering your questions, however, considering ya'll started to bombard me with questions and ignorant comments, i no longer want to answer them for free. Now if you really would like to know those answers, i'm sorry but, it is gonna have to cost you all this time since you guy's didn't give me the chance to answer on my own time. My website. website deleted by BJ in OR.

by the way, just like your saying i'm the one who started with this not you. Excuse me, i never brought it up. i never said, " guess what? i have some news about haleigh!" i was just replying to tim millers blog.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:10 pm

BS
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm

myspiritualmedium wrote:am sorry i cant really give you much info,because am still waiting for the detectives to call me.
myspiritualmedium, i am not meduim but i am sentiviate(sp) and i dont spell well. Have you heard from the detectives yet? Would love to hear more about Haleigh. I came back from the myrtle beach about 4 months ago and we stopped to get gas. I took out dog for a walk. We were coming thru Ga and I felt Haleigh so close and happy, not sad. Would love to hear what else you see and feel?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 pm

witch I'm outta here!! Sheesh!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal WTH?

Post by Nama on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 pm

by myspiritualmedium Today at 10:06 pm
I had the intention of answering your questions, however, considering ya'll started to bombard me with questions and ignorant comments, i no longer want to answer them for free. Now if you really would like to know those answers, i'm sorry but, it is gonna have to cost you all this time since you guy's didn't give me the chance to answer on my own time.

You would charge in order to get justice for Haleigh? I can't think of one other person on VH that would do that. I think you're pathetic and your comment really rubbed me the wrong way. Don't hold your breath waiting to hear from me, and I bet I speak for the rest of the VH members. Did you join VH hoping to make money? BTW, I already knew about your website.

PS - Please stop choking that poor cat.


Last edited by BJ in OR on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I've never been willing to sacrifice functionality for beauty ~ My Father
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 pm

myspiritualmedium wrote:I had the intention of answering your questions, however, considering ya'll started to bombard me with questions and ignorant comments, i no longer want to answer them for free. Now if you really would like to know those answers, i'm sorry but, it is gonna have to cost you all this time since you guy's didn't give me the chance to answer on my own time. My website. (deleted by wrapitup)

by the way, just like your saying i'm the one who started with this not you. Excuse me, i never brought it up. i never said, " guess what? i have some news about haleigh!" i was just replying to tim millers blog.
Our questions have been nothing but nice and no one has "bombarded" you. Honestly, you ARE the one that brought this up. Not us. Of course we would ask questions.

I see what your intention is here, to see if anyone will call you or log on to your website so you can make some money. Forget about it. Not happening.

Therefore, I am giving you a timeout for 7 days. Maybe you will think differently in that time period or maybe you will realize that this is not the place for you. But you do NOT EVER solicit my members for money. Ever!! It is a PRIVILEGE to be a member here. Please, do not ever take that privilege for granted again!


Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:33 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by myspiritualmedium Today at 10:06 pm
I had the intention of answering your questions, however, considering ya'll started to bombard me with questions and ignorant comments, i no longer want to answer them for free. Now if you really would like to know those answers, i'm sorry but, it is gonna have to cost you all this time since you guy's didn't give me the chance to answer on my own time.

You would charge in order to get justice for Haleigh? I can't think of one other person on VH that would do that. I think you're pathetic and your comment really rubbed me the wrong way. Don't hold your breath waiting to hear from me, and I bet I speak for the rest of the VH members. Did you join VH hoping to make money? BTW, I already knew about your website.

Atta Girl BJ!!! Finally!!! My God~ What kind of person would do this???? I am absolutely disgusted.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Cory wrote:
BJ in OR wrote:
by myspiritualmedium Today at 10:06 pm
I had the intention of answering your questions, however, considering ya'll started to bombard me with questions and ignorant comments, i no longer want to answer them for free. Now if you really would like to know those answers, i'm sorry but, it is gonna have to cost you all this time since you guy's didn't give me the chance to answer on my own time.

You would charge in order to get justice for Haleigh? I can't think of one other person on VH that would do that. I think you're pathetic and your comment really rubbed me the wrong way. Don't hold your breath waiting to hear from me, and I bet I speak for the rest of the VH members. Did you join VH hoping to make money? BTW, I already knew about your website.

Atta Girl BJ!!! Finally!!! My God~ What kind of person would do this???? I am absolutely disgusted.
If my God gave me a gift I sure would not want money. IMO.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Cory on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
myspiritualmedium wrote:I had the intention of answering your questions, however, considering ya'll started to bombard me with questions and ignorant comments, i no longer want to answer them for free. Now if you really would like to know those answers, i'm sorry but, it is gonna have to cost you all this time since you guy's didn't give me the chance to answer on my own time. My website. www.myspiritualmedium.com

by the way, just like your saying i'm the one who started with this not you. Excuse me, i never brought it up. i never said, " guess what? i have some news about haleigh!" i was just replying to tim millers blog.
Our questions have been nothing but nice and no one has "bombarded" you. Honestly, you ARE the one that brought this up. Not us. Of course we would ask questions.

I see what your intention is here, to see if anyone will call you or log on to your website so you can make some money. Forget about it. Not happening.

Therefore, I am giving you a timeout for 7 days. Maybe you will think differently in that time period or maybe you will realize that this is not the place for you. But you do NOT EVER solicit my members for money. Ever!! It is a PRIVILEGE to be a member here. Please, do not ever take that privilege for granted again!

Thank you Wrap. Well said.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:46 pm

I saw her website, too and I sware..it looked like she was choking her poor cat!

Anyway, I am not saying there are not people out there that CAN mediate between the living and dead; but as BJ said earlier, they are few and far between. I am not surprised by her solicitation. I pretty much knew it last night when she so readily doled out her telephone number and said, I won't charge you. crap

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Nama on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Good riddance to bad you know what. JMHO.

_________________
I've never been willing to sacrifice functionality for beauty ~ My Father
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh, the Drama of it all!!! And did you notice all the sudden her punctuation was just fine in that last post? What a change!!

Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer Dogpsychic

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Tim Miller interview about Haleigh and Somer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum