Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Normal BREAKING NEWS: NICK MCGUFFIN WAS JUST ARRESTED FOR THE MURDER OF LEAH FREEMAN, 08/23/10!!!!!!

Post by Cory on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 am

Wow..........I am really getting behind here! I am so sorry I haven't been on here. Life is so full of twists and turns. Seems like every day something new.

First - Thank you Fysty for posting the segment on Leah. It always amazes me - It takes what seems to be forever to do a tv interview and then when it comes up on the tv..... very little of what I said is on there! Believe me, I said much more than what is on there! I was really hoping they would put what I said about VH on there!
Just so everyone knows, the "puke" in the white clothes was Leah's boyfriend. I can't hardly even look at him. He has been "the only" POI (or I noticed the D.A. actually said "potential suspect") in the case. Well, him and his friend.

Wrap, thank you for your prayers. I agree with you about AMW. It has always been my opinion that if this case were on some kind of national level that it would make all the difference in the world. For one thing LE here needs a fire lit under the back side of them - and it is long overdue. Oh they make me so mad sometimes! :evil: We wouldn't be here if it had been one of their kids. It\\'s Not Fair
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by charminglane on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Cory-you are one strong woman. Welcome. And we welcome Leah's story with a warm embrace.
Did the boyfriend or parents show up at any of the vigils?
How about the boyfriend's best friend, BB? How about his girlfriend? Their parents?
Does he still live around town to lean on? Nitpick? Intimidate? :twisted:


Last edited by charminglane on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check!)
charminglane
charminglane

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:41 pm

charminglane wrote:Cory-you are one strong woman. Welcome. And we welcome Leah's story with a warm embrace.
Did the boyfriend or parents show up at any of the vigils?
How about the boyfriend's best friend, BB? How about his girlfriend? Their parents?
Does he still live around town to lean on? Nitpick? Intimidate? :twisted:

I am so sorry! I did not see this until just now! Thank you sooo much for the wecome.

There was a vigil held at the High School very early on when Leah was only missing. I cannot remember if Nick's parent's were there or not. But I think they were. "If" they WERE there, that would be the ONLY one they attended. That entire family did go to the funeral on August 10th.

BB......to the best of my knowledge he has never attended a vigil. Again, the first one is foggy to me. And as for his girlfriend - never did know her. Never knew her parents either. BB's mother was just a year ahead of me in High School. And I don't ever remember seeing her at any vigils.

As for does he still live around town? I am assuming you are talking about Nick(Leah's boyfriend)? No. He does not live here anymore. He did up until just recently though. Like in the last month or so. Around the time of Leah's funeral (or shortly before) is when I thought Nick started acting "different". I don't believe we have talked since shortly after her funeral. (Other than a few choice names I had for him!) He began to creep me out. I can't even explain it. Just weird. Nervous. Secretive. I will have to admit that if there was any intimidating going on when we would like drive by one another, it was mostly on my part! Something about him driving by with new girlfriends so soon after Leah's death "made" my middle finger just flip right up into that car window so he could see what I thought of him! I hope to never lay eyes on him again. Unless it's in a court room.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 pm

I will keep praying Leah gets justice. Her story needs to stay out there for that to happen. Please tell us more about what you think happened to her. A Mother has good instincts trust what they are telling you. I will move this to the private member only section. Sending you love and prayers. BlowKisses


Last edited by lindamarie on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm

THank you LM!! ;)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm

We will do anything you need to be done. Just say the word!!

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Thank you LM, mommyof3kids & Wrap!

I don't know where to start LM!!! Let's see....
Well, first of all, "if" in fact Nick was looking for Leah when she was walking home that night (just before 9:00 pm) why did he not see her walking? Many other people did. It was still daylight. Then there is the simple fact that he flunked his polygraph horribly, which he and his dad claimed he "passed it with flying colors"? Although polygraphs are not admitted in a courtroom, I am a firm believer in them.
Rumors have ran rampid throughout the community as to what happened to Leah over the years. One was that Leah was pregnant. Which her boyfriend may very well have thought as well. NO. She was not. That could very well have been a motive. For nearly nine years now, it has very much been my opinion that her boyfriend killed her.
When I reported her missing the following morning, LE did NOT believe me that she was NOT a runaway. I tried sooooo hard to tell them, but they wouldn't listen. I don't think they thought any foul play had occured until they found the first shoe. Her shoes being miles apart baffles me. Unless the first one came off in a struggle as it was found not far from BB's Grandparents home.
For a long time I kept hearing this story (horrible story) about how there was a bunch of kids on acid and they accidentally ran over her with a car. They supposedly took her to a house in Coos Bay (about 20 miles from Coquille) and "tried to make her better".....she wasn't getting any better (they were shooting her up with drugs) and one guy had the others (supposedly there were 4 or 5 others) all do something to Leah so noone could tell as then they would all be a part of it. There were also rumors of them removing her braces on her teeth and her fingers so she couldn't be identified. I don't really know why I told you that story as that is what I believe it is.....a story - guess I just wanted you to have an idea as to some of the sick BS that runs through this small community.
Here's my guess:
I think her boyfriend did in fact find her walking home. I think they had a fight (where I don't know), I think he threw her in the car and took her out Fairview. (Fairview is a remote area with houses kind of far apart I would say) I think there was some drug use on Nicks part that night and I think he may very well have ran over her. And it might have been an accident. I don't think hitting her with the car killed her. I THINK she was choked to death. Asfixiation was mentioned early on I believe in a press release. I think she was in the trunk of his car and then he went for help to dispose of her body. His story doesn't add up to me OR LE.
Who else on God's green earth would even want to hurt Leah??
Well, that's it.....I probably didn't explain it well so any questios I welcome!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:19 pm

I think you explained it very well. The stories you have had to endure as possibilities has to be so frightening to you. I know as a Mom and a Grandma that the very thought of someone hurting one of my (adult kids) children or grand daughter breaks my heart....just the thought of it. I imagine your heart has this empty spot that is filled with grief and anger all at the same time. I so wish I could help you. I am going to believe from the youtube interview I watched at the top of this thread that the truth will be told and justice will be served.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

What I don't get is this: Did they take DNA samples from her shoes, her body, underneath her fingernails.

And what really floors me is that they refuse to give you a cause of death. I hope I don't upset you, but were you allowed to see her body?? Did they say she was asphyxiated?? Did they say there was any blunt force trauma?? Have they given you any information at all about her body condition??

I know these are tough questions to ask and I hate like hell asking them, and I am sorry if I have upset you in any way!! I wish I could be up in your area and attempt to do some sleuthing for you. I have no clue if it would help but anything is worth a shot. Are you in any way financially able to hire another PI??? Have you emailed Leonard Padilla or Cobra?? I will be happy to give you Cobra's email address as it is public knowledge if you think it might help. He may know of a PI in that area who could take a look around and ask the community some questions. Cobra usually gives out his email on the Sunday Blog Talk Radio.

I know these are simply ideas and it is probably a long shot, but I believe that we cannot just give up and accept the status quo.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Thank you LM. I kow what you mean by the thought of anyone hurting your children. Three years after Leah died, both my Mom and Dad passed away (two months apart). It wasn't until after they had been gone for a few years that it hit me......I could NOT EVER watch my daughter Denise go through what I did. Denise, Leah and I lived with my parents when Leah died. So they had to watch every minute of my pain (and endure their own). Yes LM......there is sooooo much grief and anger in me. So much.


Yes Wrap, they got all the DNA. Well, I'm unsure of the fingernails as I do NOT know the condition of her remains. I know that there surely couldn't have been much left there - 5 weeks out in the hot July and August weather.
They say I cant have the COD as it is an ongoing investigation. I remember sitting at the bar at my parents house moments after they had left from coming to tell me they had found her and that she was in fact deceased. I remember telling my parents and my siblings that I wanted to go see her. That I just wanted to run my fingers through her hair ONE MORE TIME. They convinced me that I needed to remember her as she was the last time I saw her. I am glad I didn't go see her. I do want to remember Leah...... the way she was.
Yes. I remember I believe it was the first press release from the DA's office. It mentioned asphyxiation. As for blunt force trauma, there was a high velocity (sp?) blood splatter on the bottom of one of the shoes which could have been caused by a blunt force. Her body condition......No....but the looks on their faces sure tells alot. But the body condition has never been explained to me.
Please don't worry about asking me tough questions. Seriously, after nine friggin' years of this, I don't know that there are any "tough" questions.
Have I emailed Leonard Padilla or Cobra? No. I don't think people like that have time for someone like me. Guys ya gotta remember, it's been 9 years.....and sadly enough, most aren't interested in old or cold cases. I don't think they are anyway. I see all these high profile cases on tv and wonder each time I see a new mom on there with a missing child how they got their cases to that level. I don't get it!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:34 pm

I think it would not hurt to email them. I know that THEY know people in high places. You just never know what could happen and if you don't, you will never know.

I have talked to Cobra and he has no problem with me giving out his email addy. It is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He WILL respond to you via email!!! I cannot say about LP as I have never met or spoken to him.

Just reading your above post gave me chills. I think you are an amazing person and I cannot even begin to imagine what you have endured. I am so sorry you have gone through so many personal losses in your lifetime. Things WILL look up!!!!

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm

It's tough Wrap.....I will not deny that. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think something like this could hit home for me. Damn! Sometimes I feel like I am just having a bad nightmare....wish that were the case. But it isn't. And I must continue to seek Leah's justice. If I don't ever get her justice, I feel I will be letting her down. She deserves it and By God I am going to get it!!! Ok...you are right - I will email Cobra. Thanks for the boost there Wrap! You are right! If I don't try it I will never know.

Just think....if I could ever finally get Leah's justice, I could actually finally mourn the loss of my Mom and Dad. They are in an urn right next to Leah's in my bedroom. So when I go to bed at night, they are all there with me. It is comforting really. I'm not ready to let any of them go yet.
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 am

Cory wrote:It's tough Wrap.....I will not deny that. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think something like this could hit home for me. Damn! Sometimes I feel like I am just having a bad nightmare....wish that were the case. But it isn't. And I must continue to seek Leah's justice. If I don't ever get her justice, I feel I will be letting her down. She deserves it and By God I am going to get it!!! Ok...you are right - I will email Cobra. Thanks for the boost there Wrap! You are right! If I don't try it I will never know.

Just think....if I could ever finally get Leah's justice, I could actually finally mourn the loss of my Mom and Dad. They are in an urn right next to Leah's in my bedroom. So when I go to bed at night, they are all there with me. It is comforting really. I'm not ready to let any of them go yet.
Nor should you have to, if you find comfort with them close to you. We all have our own way of dealing with a major loss!!!

Email him when you are ready. I have absolutely No idea if he can help you but we just never know in this life!!!

You are always in my thoughts and prayers and we are all here for you!!!!!!!!!! ❤ BlowKisses Group Hug

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 am

OK, so I should seriously probably not be on here right now, but the hubby just got my computer running... but my emotions are ALL over the place!

First off, Cory, THANK YOU soo much for sharing your story! I have wanted to hear it for so long now! You deserve to have your story heard and I respect and am sooo happy to hear it!!

This case breaks my heart... why did they not treat it like a homiced from the BEGINNING? Makes no sense?? THen again... most of these cases make NO SENSE.

I really need to get to bed, but I just couldn't go to bed with out saying a little bit of my 2 cents.. LOL
Nite Nite and see you guys in the Morning ☀
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Cory wrote:It's tough Wrap.....I will not deny that. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think something like this could hit home for me. Damn! Sometimes I feel like I am just having a bad nightmare....wish that were the case. But it isn't. And I must continue to seek Leah's justice. If I don't ever get her justice, I feel I will be letting her down. She deserves it and By God I am going to get it!!! Ok...you are right - I will email Cobra. Thanks for the boost there Wrap! You are right! If I don't try it I will never know.

Just think....if I could ever finally get Leah's justice, I could actually finally mourn the loss of my Mom and Dad. They are in an urn right next to Leah's in my bedroom. So when I go to bed at night, they are all there with me. It is comforting really. I'm not ready to let any of them go yet.
Nor should you have to, if you find comfort with them close to you. We all have our own way of dealing with a major loss!!!

Email him when you are ready. I have absolutely No idea if he can help you but we just never know in this life!!!

You are always in my thoughts and prayers and we are all here for you!!!!!!!!!! ❤ BlowKisses Group Hug


Thanks Wrap! I needed to hear that! One of my sisters doesn't understand how I can have them in my room!
Aparently I was ready this morning as I just did email Cobra!! We shall see what he has to say! Thanks for encouraging me to email him!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 am

mommyof3kids wrote:OK, so I should seriously probably not be on here right now, but the hubby just got my computer running... but my emotions are ALL over the place!

First off, Cory, THANK YOU soo much for sharing your story! I have wanted to hear it for so long now! You deserve to have your story heard and I respect and am sooo happy to hear it!!

This case breaks my heart... why did they not treat it like a homiced from the BEGINNING? Makes no sense?? THen again... most of these cases make NO SENSE.

I really need to get to bed, but I just couldn't go to bed with out saying a little bit of my 2 cents.. LOL
Nite Nite and see you guys in the Morning ☀

You are welcome mommyof3kids. There is soooooooooooo much more to the story. I can only handle talking about it for a short period of time. Also, after 9 years, things become fuzzy. I wish I had the answer to why they treated it like a runaway case. I begged them to believe me. I KNEW she hadn't run away. And you are right.................none of these cases make sense.


Last edited by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

You are welcome. I can guarantee you w/hear from him. He w/not contact you until he has made some calls. Let's see what happens.

:flower:

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by adelacruz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am

Couple Hugging Cory, so sorry what you've been through! you are a very strong woman and we are here to help you in any way or just lent you our ears, or eyes LOL whenever you need to vent...
adelacruz
adelacruz

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 am

adelacruz wrote:Couple Hugging Cory, so sorry what you've been through! you are a very strong woman and we are here to help you in any way or just lent you our ears, or eyes LOL whenever you need to vent...

Couple Hugging Hugs right back atcha there adelacruz! Thank you! .... laughter is good! Oh wait......vent??? Now you are all in for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by adelacruz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Cory wrote:
adelacruz wrote:Couple Hugging Cory, so sorry what you've been through! you are a very strong woman and we are here to help you in any way or just lent you our ears, or eyes LOL whenever you need to vent...

Couple Hugging Hugs right back atcha there adelacruz! Thank you! .... laughter is good! Oh wait......vent??? Now you are all in for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all vent here! we're a big happy family like that! :D
adelacruz
adelacruz

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 pm


we all vent here! we're a big happy family like that!

You are sooo right Peanut, we are one big happy family here.. Like my duaghter sings, "I wuv u, u wuv me, we're a happy famawee".. LOL. Big Hug BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:53 pm

You guys mean you are all my family now???? This is great! As I said earlier, my parents have passed away, and my siblings have pretty much gone their own way now. (One of my sisters and I are still close) And my Daughter Denise is sooooooo busy with work and 3 children. Sooooooo.....now I have all of you???? AWESOME! Group Hug
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:09 pm

We need to get LM and Wrap to somehow get the "We are family" song by I think sister sledge??? Playing in the background when you come to this site.. LOL. I am sure there is some kinda of copywrite issue there, but HEY, ya never know??? Big Hug :groupwave: Group Hug Couple Hugging
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by adelacruz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Cory wrote:You guys mean you are all my family now???? This is great! As I said earlier, my parents have passed away, and my siblings have pretty much gone their own way now. (One of my sisters and I are still close) And my Daughter Denise is sooooooo busy with work and 3 children. Sooooooo.....now I have all of you???? AWESOME! Group Hug

OF COURSE!! we are here through thick and thin! through laughter and tears! Group Hug
adelacruz
adelacruz

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:18 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:We need to get LM and Wrap to somehow get the "We are family" song by I think sister sledge??? Playing in the background when you come to this site.. LOL. I am sure there is some kinda of copywrite issue there, but HEY, ya never know??? Big Hug :groupwave: Group Hug Couple Hugging


👍
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm

adelacruz wrote:
Cory wrote:You guys mean you are all my family now???? This is great! As I said earlier, my parents have passed away, and my siblings have pretty much gone their own way now. (One of my sisters and I are still close) And my Daughter Denise is sooooooo busy with work and 3 children. Sooooooo.....now I have all of you???? AWESOME! Group Hug

OF COURSE!! we are here through thick and thin! through laughter and tears! Group Hug

:( But I have sooooo many tears. You just might get tired of my sadness :sorry2:
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by adelacruz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Cory wrote:
adelacruz wrote:
Cory wrote:You guys mean you are all my family now???? This is great! As I said earlier, my parents have passed away, and my siblings have pretty much gone their own way now. (One of my sisters and I are still close) And my Daughter Denise is sooooooo busy with work and 3 children. Sooooooo.....now I have all of you???? AWESOME! Group Hug

OF COURSE!! we are here through thick and thin! through laughter and tears! Group Hug

:( But I have sooooo many tears. You just might get tired of my sadness :sorry2:

nope! NEVER! that's what families are for!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

adelacruz wrote:
Cory wrote:
adelacruz wrote:
Cory wrote:You guys mean you are all my family now???? This is great! As I said earlier, my parents have passed away, and my siblings have pretty much gone their own way now. (One of my sisters and I are still close) And my Daughter Denise is sooooooo busy with work and 3 children. Sooooooo.....now I have all of you???? AWESOME! Group Hug

OF COURSE!! we are here through thick and thin! through laughter and tears! Group Hug

:( But I have sooooo many tears. You just might get tired of my sadness :sorry2:

nope! NEVER! that's what families are for!

OMG! That just sinched it!! You ARE my family!!!! :cheers: Bravo
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by adelacruz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 pm

yay!!! Couple Hugging :pooh: :panda: 👍 :thanks: :rockon: :dancingmouse: :dancingbanana: Dancing Bravo BlowKisses Big Hug
adelacruz
adelacruz

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Juanita on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 pm

cory, we are here to catch your tears and turn them into flowers. thats what peeps like us do. :flower:
Juanita
Juanita

Join date : 2009-05-29

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:37 pm

adelacruz wrote:yay!!! Couple Hugging :pooh: :panda: 👍 :thanks: :rockon: :dancingmouse: :dancingbanana: Dancing Bravo BlowKisses Big Hug

LMAO!!!!!!! You are a sweetheart!!! ❤
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Juanita wrote:cory, we are here to catch your tears and turn them into flowers. thats what peeps like us do. :flower:

You couldn't have said it better Juanita! Thank you soooo much! :flower:
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Cory and all members, I normally do not apologize for others behavior but I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry that my former administrator's feel it necessary to put a "blurb" on your Cory Memorial.

It look like they value Leah more than Caylee as hers was completely taken down.

Ok, I am done now.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Love4My5boys on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 pm

My Prayer will be with you Cory!!! IM sooo Sorry,,, I cant image what you are going though, you have a wonderful support group here on VH and especially with Mommof3 thanks mom And Cory for being this to our attention!!

Lots of Love BlowKisses

Ash
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Join date : 2009-06-01

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Juanita on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Cory and all members, I normally do not apologize for others behavior but I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry that my former administrator's feel it necessary to put a "blurb" on your Cory Memorial.

It look like they value Leah more than Caylee as hers was completely taken down.

Ok, I am done now.

i didnt see what happened, can you PM me later? :?: :?:
Juanita
Juanita

Join date : 2009-05-29

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:My Prayer will be with you Cory!!! IM sooo Sorry,,, I cant image what you are going though, you have a wonderful support group here on VH and especially with Mommof3 thanks mom And Cory for being this to our attention!!

Lots of Love BlowKisses

Ash

Thank you Love4My5boys! And yes, Mommyof3kids is an AWESOME woman!!! And her Mom (treaves) ain't too shabby either!! Don't try to imagine - it is an undescribeable situation. One I wish on noone! 9 years.........9 flippin' years! Looooong time to go with no answers. BlowKisses
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

by Cory Today at 1:37 pm


adelacruz wrote:
yay!!!

LMAO!!!!!!! You are a sweetheart!!!
Cory


Posts: 67
Join date: 2009-06-11
Age: 53
Location: Coquille, Oregon



YES, Adela is a sweetheart and that is whay I love her sooo mucho..... LOL :bestfriends:

by Cory Today at 2:38 pm


Love4My5boys wrote:
My Prayer will be with you Cory!!! IM sooo Sorry,,, I cant image what you are going though, you have a wonderful support group here on VH and especially with Mommof3 thanks mom And Cory for being this to our attention!!

Lots of Love

Ash

Thank you Love4My5boys! And yes, Mommyof3kids is an AWESOME woman!!! And her Mom (treaves) ain't too shabby either!! Don't try to imagine - it is an undescribeable situation. One I wish on noone! 9 years.........9 flippin' years! Looooong time to go with no answers.

Aww, shux, well all I can say is this.. this story touched my heart YEARS ago! I never knew I had such a passion for bringing awareness to crimes such as these, and am glad I have brought Cory to a place she can share her story and we can ALL be here for her support!

We may not know what it feels like to truly loose a child in a case like this, but we can definitely be there for you as support!

Love to you Cory and I am sooo glad you are a member of this wonderful site Big Hug :blowkiss2: BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Cory, I just want you to know that we are going to make you a new memorial.

I am soo very sorry that other peoples selfishness has gotten in the way of your love and memories of your beautiful Leah. Marring Leah's memorial with personal bullshit and major immaturity is despicable!!!

Not to worry!!! We are all family here - we will help you in any way we can.

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Not to worry!!! We are all family here - we will help you in any way we can.

This is a NO BS site and I second this quote!!! :cheers:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 pm

We now have our own copy of Leah tribute that can't be tampered with. Whew. Dancing
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 pm

OK Everyone! This is for all of you and your pm's too!!!

I know I should address you each individually, but I'm going to make this easy on myself!

You have ALL been soooo kind and caring and down right awesome to me and I appreciate it from the very bottom of my heart. I want each and everyone of you to know that what happened here today is NOONE here's fault. Not a one of you are to blame for what happened. I will admit my heart sunk to my knees when I saw that some ASSHOLE would ever do anything so dispicable to my precious Leah's tribute. Makes me sick. But ya know what? WE are sooooo much bigger than that, WE are better than that and we WILL get through it. I so did NOT want to be in the middle of what happened earlier, but apparently "someone" thought I should be. I am so very proud and honored to be a part of this site. And we will survive. Thank you all so much....And I love you ALL! Group Hug
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Juanita on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:46 pm

We love you too Cory. What they did was so incredibly stupid and unacceptable, and please know that its just the bad apples and thats why they are no longer here. Big hugs to you sweetheart and im very sorry. Please wipe away those tears. :flower:
Juanita
Juanita

Join date : 2009-05-29

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

by Cory Today at 5:43 pm


OK Everyone! This is for all of you and your pm's too!!!

I know I should address you each individually, but I'm going to make this easy on myself!

You have ALL been soooo kind and caring and down right awesome to me and I appreciate it from the very bottom of my heart. I want each and everyone of you to know that what happened here today is NOONE here's fault. Not a one of you are to blame for what happened. I will admit my heart sunk to my knees when I saw that some ASSHOLE would ever do anything so dispicable to my precious Leah's tribute. Makes me sick. But ya know what? WE are sooooo much bigger than that, WE are better than that and we WILL get through it. I so did NOT want to be in the middle of what happened earlier, but apparently "someone" thought I should be. I am so very proud and honored to be a part of this site. And we will survive. Thank you all so much....And I love you ALL!

Big hugs all the way around!! Pheww... thank you sooo much LM for fixing the tribute so we can once again enjoy and see our beautiful Leah with out the smurks from a VERY childish person who lost all respect I have ever had for them! So wrong!

Hugs to you Cory!! Muah! Big Hug :blowkiss2: BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by adelacruz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

oh Cory! i'm so sorry!! but like you said we are all bigger than that! so let's put a smile on that beautifull face of yours:

Booty

ROFLMAO
adelacruz
adelacruz

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Cory, your words went directly to my heart.

I am sorry that you were dragged into the middle of this childish bullshit. Sorry, but no other way to say it.

Just know that we are all very sorry that this happend and please enjoy the new tribute that was beautifully done!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all love and support you!!!!!

and p.s. What transpired today speaks VOLUMES!!!!!!

_________________
Prayers for our little HaLeigh Cummings, wherever she may be!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Join date : 2009-05-28

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:05 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 5:43 pm


OK Everyone! This is for all of you and your pm's too!!!

I know I should address you each individually, but I'm going to make this easy on myself!

You have ALL been soooo kind and caring and down right awesome to me and I appreciate it from the very bottom of my heart. I want each and everyone of you to know that what happened here today is NOONE here's fault. Not a one of you are to blame for what happened. I will admit my heart sunk to my knees when I saw that some ASSHOLE would ever do anything so dispicable to my precious Leah's tribute. Makes me sick. But ya know what? WE are sooooo much bigger than that, WE are better than that and we WILL get through it. I so did NOT want to be in the middle of what happened earlier, but apparently "someone" thought I should be. I am so very proud and honored to be a part of this site. And we will survive. Thank you all so much....And I love you ALL!

Big hugs all the way around!! Pheww... thank you sooo much LM for fixing the tribute so we can once again enjoy and see our beautiful Leah with out the smurks from a VERY childish person who lost all respect I have ever had for them! So wrong!

Hugs to you Cory!! Muah! Big Hug :blowkiss2: BlowKisses

:cheers: I'll Second that!!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 pm

adelacruz wrote:oh Cory! i'm so sorry!! but like you said we are all bigger than that! so let's put a smile on that beautifull face of yours:

Booty

ROFLMAO

Just when I didn't think I could laugh!!!!!! BlowKisses
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Cory, your words went directly to my heart.

I am sorry that you were dragged into the middle of this childish bullshit. Sorry, but no other way to say it.

Just know that we are all very sorry that this happend and please enjoy the new tribute that was beautifully done!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all love and support you!!!!!

and p.s. What transpired today speaks VOLUMES!!!!!!

The tears pretty much went away when I saw the new tribute............. Bravo Thanks AGAIN!

(((((VOLUMES))))))) !!!!!!!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm

by sassybtsweet Today at 6:08 pm


The tribute is not new..what they did was childish, and i stayed out of it, but hearing what they did to the mother of the girl the memorial was about...well, i took matters in to my own hands.

Thats leahs original memorial, cory. And now nobody can taint it with childish remarks any longer

I also made a new caylee memorial that im sure my mother, lindamarie, or wrap will be putting up very soon

Thank you sassy and LM for re-furbishing that tribute.. Big Hugs to both of you and am looking forward to seeing the CL memorial too!! Big Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Cory on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:39 pm

sassybtsweet wrote:The tribute is not new..what they did was childish, and i stayed out of it, but hearing what they did to the mother of the girl the memorial was about...well, i took matters in to my own hands.

Thats leahs original memorial, cory. And now nobody can taint it with childish remarks any longer :)

I also made a new caylee memorial that im sure my mother, lindamarie, or wrap will be putting up very soon

:sorry2: I am so sorry! I don't know how I missed this! Many many thanks to you Sassy and your Mom too!! Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Join date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum