Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass

3 posters

Go down

Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass Empty Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Here is the video of Cobra taking down RSO, Daniel Snodgrass, a circus trainer (whatever that means). This is a must-see and several other video's and great reading here:

http://www.artharris.com/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass Empty Re: Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 pm

I go to artharris.com a lot. Thanks for sharing the video. Don't we know they are all innocent and someone set them up? How many times have we heard that story? Someone should take child molesters off the streets and lock them all up forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass Empty Re: Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 pm

"Call my lawyer!" and his roomie said "I'm talking to her!" (Is his lawyer Kim P.?)

Also note that this is yet ANOTHER "Chuck's Bailbonds" person. Is there no other bondsman in the area? They ALL go to this same bondsman??? Suspect
Question 1: YES!!! Do the math on this one!
Question 2: Yes, but perps tend to hang w/other perps.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Ugh! I wish they would find Haleigh, just so frustrating to hear about the other people and nothing about Haleigh. Even my hubby, who btw acts like he doesn't watch NG or JVM, asks have they heard anything about Haleigh?
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Yep, what caught my attention was the "call chuck the bail bondsman". he actually knew the name of a bail bondsman. If my family I would not have a clue . This guy has been down this road before.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Yep, what caught my attention was the "call chuck the bail bondsman". he actually knew the name of a bail bondsman. If my family I would not have a clue . This guy has been down this road before.
And low and behold, Chuck the BB is a RSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Duh??????????? Of course I knew it, Ms. Fysty!! I just put it up for some that may not have known it. Want to duel???? :lol!: :bball:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass Empty Could Cobra have been on to something?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 pm

DANIEL E SNODGRASS Satsuma , FL
Booking Date & Time: 12/19/2007 10:53:30 PM - Booking#: 07-05549

Release Date & Time: 4/14/2008 4:57:28 PM
DOB: 11/15/1953 - RACE: W - SEX: M
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
794.011-2 SEXUAL BATTERY (CHILD UNDER 12) F C $70,004.00 4/14/2008 4:53:10 PM

800.047C-1 LEWD / LASCIVIOUS EXHIBITION(BY PERSON<18) F 3 $0.00 4/14/2008 4:52:45 PM

public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?...743450&IMG=43291
Video of Cobra taking down the RSO, Snodgrass Snodgr10
More information has come into the 97.3 The Sky’s news room regarding a possible missed clue in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

The claims made by Misty Saunders to Private Investigator William “Cobra” Staubs indicated she believed her step father, accused capital sex offender Daniel Snodgrass, had something to do with Haleigh Cummings disappearance. Saunders believes Snodgrass might have dismembered and killed children in a shed on the property owned by her mother.

Sources close to the investigation reported to the Sky under the condition of anonymity Monday that “Putnam County investigators looked into this claim and there was nothing to it. They did not find any evidence to indicate that Mr. Snodgrass had anything to do with this. Deputies looked at him as with many other offenders, and didn’t find anything there.”

These same source also say the investigation into the shed and its findings of blood splatters were consistent with that of someone who brought in hunted animals to the shed to clean like deer or wild turkeys.

The tools found in the shed were also consistent with the cleaning of dead animals.

In a later conversation with Staubs Monday, he stated he was present when sheriff’s deputies arrived and swabbed the sheds. He claims he asked for a more detailed search.

As each investigator reviews the clues and interviews in Haleigh’s abduction, there is that hope that something new will pop and the child will be found. However, this appears this is another dead end in long the search for Haleigh.

To continue reading article:

www.bloggernews.net/122831
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down