Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09

5 posters

Go down

Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09 Empty Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 pm

That's the word on the street. Not sure but I thought it was worth posting in the Lounge!!!!! :groupwave: Fingers Crossed
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09 Empty Re: Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Hoping, hoping!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09 Empty Re: Possibilty Nancy Grace will be discussing Leah tonight, Wed., 11/11/09

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Also, they will or should be airing something on Missing Jayme Austin, who lives just miles where little Leah's body was found!!

My fingers have never hurt so bad, but I will continue to keep them crossed until the show begins in less then a half hour! Fingers Crossed :dancingbaby:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Hard to type with crossed fingers!!!!!!!!!!! peace ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Wouldn't that be something if they did mention Leah. Mommy, what do people there think of Jayme and what has happened?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:41 pm

I am going to turn on Nancy Grace tonight. :groupwave:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Yea, Linda Marie..no work for you today so you can actually watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm

NOT a whole lot is being said, because the LE is being so tight lipped! All I know, is this all does NOT look good at ALL! I hope and pray I am wrong though!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:55 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Wouldn't that be something if they did mention Leah. Mommy, what do people there think of Jayme and what has happened?

Critter, I went to the store a couple hours ago and the cashier was one of Jayme's good friends. She looked so tired. Said she hadn't slept all night. She said it doesn't look good at all. I didn't want to upset her at work, but she did say that Leah is on many minds too. A person can't help but think of Leah due to the fact that this happened so close to where they found Leah. I am frustrated with the media. Why in the world would our local newspaper put a little article on the second page about Jayme??? This needs to be HEADLINE NEWS. Coquille sucks! I am pissed. I wanna move away from here. crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 pm

I don't blame you at all, Cory!!!

Hopefully, this WILL be on HLN shortly!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

It definitely has me curious. Is there anyone within range of where this woman lives that Leah knew? Maybe this is the big break you've been looking for cory, no matter how unfortunate the circumstances it happened in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

let me know whats going on, i'll be watching this thread!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

WOO!!!! finally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Its only sad that some other horrific crime had to happen before someone started giving these crimes more coverage.

My mother and i had tears in our eyes, cory. We're thinking of you and jayme's family too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 pm

I am right there with all of you ladies!! This hits WAY to close to home!

I will say this... I know people in that area think they are safe and even leave their doors unlocked because "they live in a small town, and NOTHING happens to people in small towns"... It is proven this is SOOO not true!! Lock your doors people, Where ever you live, in these times, NO ONE is safe!!!

Sassy, I know what you mean, I have so many mixed feelings today, I went from sad to excited to the realization that something happened to an innocent 31 yr old and in the SAME are Leah was found in 9 yrs ago!!

I am in shell shock mode at the moment.. REALLY :pale:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Sassybtsweet wrote:Its only sad that some other horrific crime had to happen before someone started giving these crimes more coverage.

My mother and i had tears in our eyes, cory. We're thinking of you and jayme's family too.

It's so bittersweet for me. I'm bawling my head off as I type this. It's so weird. My emotions are running all over the place. Here I am, being all excited because Leah's face is on there, and then reality hits and BAM! tears just start streaming because this poor girl is missing. My God. Now I feel guilty for even smiling. #$^%&^%*^!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't help it.

My keybords are all wet......I'll be back. crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Cory, You can't feel guilty lady!!! You can't help but feel the emotions!! We are ALL walking on eggshells waiting for the next report that we will hear! Is it good? Is it Bad? Was it a stranger abduction? Was it someone known to her, or a STALKER?? The unknown is the WORST and no one knows these feelings more then CORY!! crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm

OK....I've dried my eyes....still can't see too good - puffy eyes ya know?

Just got off the phone with my niece. We are going to Jayme's Mom's house tomorrow.....we are going to take them a chicken salad, spaghetti, and a cake so far. We are also going to offer to search. - This is exactly what this community did for Leah's family for MONTHS. This way, not only would we be helping, but also we would be given the opportunity to repay all that was done for our family. This entire community needs to buck up and FIND JAYME! NOW! So, I know most all of you aren't from here but if there are any lurkers here who ARE from the area - take note and see me out Fairview tomorrow. Help find Jayme. Let's not let the "unknown" torment Jayme's family, because as Aimi so well said....The Unknown is the Worst and THAT my friends is so true. The first 48 hours has come and gone, so "gear up" Coos County - come together and help this family damn it!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:27 am

cory that is so sweet of you to help out the family this way. I know they will appreciate it. If any peeps can help me research missing and unsolved cases of women in that same area please post them on this thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 am

Oh Cory, I am soooo glad you are going out there!! I wish I lived closer so I could help with the search!!

Your comment above put a huge smile on my face! You are such an amazing person, with all you have gone through, now you get to help another family in need of support during a time, NO ONE can ever imagine!!

Love to you Cory!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 am

Cory, I wish I lived closer and could do what you are doing. There is nothing like food to comfort a family. It is one less thing they have to think about right now. I have always told you I admire your strength, esp today. no one in the world can help or empathize with Jayme's family like you can. Like you, I was so happy to see Leah's smiling face on the screen. I was overjoyed, then like you, I realized it took another tragedy to get Leah out there front and center. It was a mixed bag of emotions. l
Love to you and your precious niece. What would you do without her?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 am

Just an FYI, for those of you that missed the NG show last night, you can view it on her website.. The sad part is, they didn't include the Leah portion 🇳🇴

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Cory, I just pm'd you.

I give you major kudo's for what you are doing, and I was happy as hell to see Leah on NG last night. Hopefully, NG will step up to the plate and really discuss Leah. Have you heard any more from her producer?

stripper peace Big Hug Bravo You Go Girl
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down