What do Roy Kronk's son and his step daughter think of the meter reader?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal What do Roy Kronk's son and his step daughter think of the meter reader?

Post by Nama on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BJ in OR on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: What do Roy Kronk's son and his step daughter think of the meter reader?

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 pm

LOL, BJ...you went there. I had pondered this one for awhile. Makes you wonder about Kronk as a father and husband..but I still don't think he killed Caylee.

I am, however, suspicious that he went out to that exact area three times and didn't literally force LE to open the damned bag!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: What do Roy Kronk's son and his step daughter think of the meter reader?

Post by Nama on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm

It's on YouTube......for all to see. If there was something about me on YouTube someone would probably post it here too. If it's on the internet, it's there for the picking. I don't mean to suggest that he is guilty of killing Caylee, but it doesn't hurt to have ALL his background when he's being discussed IMO.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 pm

I agree. I am in no way thinking you feel Kronk is guilty. It just doesn't speak well of him but it sure as hell doesn't prove his is guilty of killing Caylee.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Have never suspected Roy Kronk of killing Caylee, but felt there was something not quite 100% about his discovery of remains at the time. Always had a feeling that he had information from another source giving him location. Just a gut feeling at the time, something wasn't quite right about his discovery.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh boy everyone wants their 10 seconds of fame. I can't wait for someone to tell me how he came to even get his hands on Caylee. Next we will hear he is an ex boyfriend of KC. Or better yet Caylee Father.
thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Linda... the "Father" thing was posted on Marinade Dave's blog.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm

faint I knew it. That is just gross and I don't think he was KC type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Dave wrote an excellent piece here.
Hope you have time to check it out.

Kronk to Caylee: Zero degrees of separation

ALIEN ABDUCTORS TELL TRUTH ABOUT CAYLEE
ROY KRONK IS CAYLEE’S FATHER

Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks for the link, Marica. It's been a while since I visited Marinade Dave. The last couple of lines of his piece struck me. "what would Caylee say about this mess? She’d be talking by now."

And that, I believe, is the reason Caylee was murdered. NotMom (a term credited to CritterFan) couldn't take the chance that Caylee would tell $indy what exactly was going on.
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:06 am

Never heard of Marinade Dave. Until now.

I wonder who will be next in the Scream Team's list of possible killers? Any bets they could next be looking at Dominic Casey?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:43 am

A person I know wondered if Kronk in his duities as a meter reader, also so read human activities while he read meters. Might he have seen or heard something no one else saw. Could this be why he had insite to the location of the remains. Some public service workers in the field tend to observe things most would not.Was he there that day? Did he see or hear something that gave him strong clues? Of course, if he were playig the peeping Tom on his job, he couldn't very well tell how her knew something. Mr. Sis goes with the peeper theory, while I suspect someone fed him information as to the location.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am

I have never heard of that crime blog before. There are all kinds of nuts in this world. Like this case does not have enough drama all by it self you have people like this Marinade Dave making things up.
Look there was a 225,000 dollar reward and a beautiful little girl missing. Kronk worked in that neighborhood and he had a feeling that would be a good place to dump a body. If I lived anywhere remotely close I would have been searching for Caylee too. There is no daisy chain. That was made up by someone who was jealous that he did not find Caylee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Linda, I hope you read Daves article in full. I didn't want to copy all of his write here. Dave is a very good source for the facts. Please don't form an opinion of his blog based on what little I shared here.
The last post I made on this thread was MY OWN OPINION. I still have suspicions about Kronk's find. I really cannot pt my finger on WHAT it is, but I feel there is a piece of missing information here. Not to say that he had anything to do with Caylee's death... I don't feel he was involved in anyway, other than I have the feeling there is an unknown reason for his find.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah he wanted and needed the 225,000 reward which he did not get. That was his motive plain and simple. He has a past but that has nothing to do with the fact LE could have found Caylee in August and Kronk should not have had to called them 3 times. It is so much bull that people are saying Kronk is possibly Caylee's father. When I read crap like that I discount everything else they write or say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 pm

I hope you read the article? It was really very good, and in fact defended Roy Kronk.
This is an excellent write, as are all of Marinade Dave's writes and videos.
Please take a few minutes to visit the blog and check out this man's work.

" Has Roy Kronk ever been convicted of any of your allegations? They sound to me like nothing more than old, rancid, bottles of wine; sour grapes, and they leave a bad taste in my mouth. Is Roy Kronk the only man on the planet who walked away from prior relationships on not so friendly terms and got his reputation bashed? What does his “sordid” past have to do with the murder of Caylee? "

Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Mark Nejame made sure Kronk got $5,000. That is it. Supposedly, he didn't get the rest of the reward because he is or was a County employee. BFD!! He should have gotten it anyway.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:13 am

I understood that the reason Krunk didn't receive the reward was because Padilla's (son) had taken back the offer and was no longer putting up the money.
(This is being discussed in another topic about Krunk)

I can only imagine the crap that my ex's talk about me!
I sure hope the media never comes up with some reason to call any of them!!!
thinking
faint

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 am

Marica wrote:
Dave wrote an excellent piece here.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/11/21/kronk-to-caylee-zero-degrees-of-separation/

No I did not read it because of the headline ALIEN ABDUCTORS TELL TRUTH ABOUT CAYLEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:21 am

I forgot to add that VH is not going believe what other blogs are saying. We base our opinions on facts not other blogs. An ex member already accused us of being on witch hunts here. That is not how we want to present our self's. We are a crime board not a spread the gossip around site. So if your going to post quotes and stories from blogging sites be prepared for the fallout.

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

Leonard Padilla always said somehow there was a chain of people who had info that led to Kronk, but a lot of people felt he was full of hot air. There is NO WAY Kronk killed or had anything to do with Caylee,
but there might be something that got out that he heard about - I have no idea what.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 am

I believe Roy Kronk. He is going to make a very good witness for the prosecution. I doubt the judge will allow all the dirt about Kronks past in to this trial. All that will matter is the official documentation. I had my doubts about this man Roy Kronk. I can take you back to almost a year ago today that on CSO I heavily debated Kronks motives on going back there 3 times stuck me as suspicious. OK I found the old thread here for anyone wanting to re-visit this from the beginning.
http://www.crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=31&func=view&catid=25&id=734#759

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:16 pm

lindamarie wrote:I forgot to add that VH is not going believe what other blogs are saying. We base our opinions on facts not other blogs. An ex member already accused us of being on witch hunts here. That is not how we want to present our self's. We are a crime board not a spread the gossip around site. So if your going to post quotes and stories from blogging sites be prepared for the fallout.
Well, I would hope that members of VH are not going to believe what other CRIME blogs are saying. If ANY blog can back their data up with FACTS, and I mean FACTS..not speculation, I will read it. I did NOT read MD's blog for the same reason..the title. He may have good points but the title turned me completely off. Plus, I had never heard of him. Ever. I know some have.

Taking it a step further, I have said many times. As a rule, I do NOT like other CRIME blog sites being brought to VH. The exception to this is Blink on Crime, Blogger News and Crime Examiner because they have proven to me (and many others) that they make sure they collect the hard FACTS before reporting anything. Therefore, I would ask that if any member wants to refer to another CRIME blog site, please PM Linda Marie, BJ or me first and ask us what you are wanting to convey and what blog you want to bring attention to.

Also, I really don't care on sites that are about entertainer's, etc., but when it comes to crimes, I only want VIABLE news sources. I am adding this to the infamous rules.

Thanks!!!!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : clarified some points)

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:22 pm

OK, as far as Krunk..I still wonder WHY he did not demand that LE open up the damned bag. WHY did he make the phone calls from his home in the evening hours, except for the last call? WHY??

I can bet you that snake or no snake, if any of us thought for even a split second that Caylee's little body was out in those woods, we would have sat in our car for hours if we had to, waiting for LE. I would have walked them straight to that bag and stood there while they opened it up. This, I will never understand, but I in NO WAY believe:

a) he is Caylee's father ( BS )
b) he killed Caylee.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 pm

During the OJ trial which I followed closely as my daughter was friends with the family, I can tell you that when you put a spotlight on local crime techs, lab people, and yes, even the detectives you will find a great DEAL of mediocrity in the jobs they do.
It gets magnified in a case where every thing gets analyzed LATER. How many times have you gone to government agencies like the DMV, the post office
social security and especially social services and wanted to kick some butts yourself because they are doing a half assed job. I have many times -= look how many children get lost in a system where the social services are negligent (yeah, I know they are over-worked and under paid) how about the parole officers
not checking the home of Tracy Dugards captor for eighteen years? Just a FEW STEPS could have stopped her torture by walking into the house or back yard.
I believe every word of Kronks' story about that lazy
negligent officer who was rightly fired becase he didnt want to take a few steps in the woods because of the big bad snake, or even a baby snake.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 pm

I agree

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Richard Cain came down pretty hard on Kronk for wasting LE time. Cain was fired. The third time Kronk called Caylees skull rolled out of the bag. Thank goodness he went back that third time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:22 pm

I am sorry I have caused such distress with my post. Dave is by far the most fair and conscientious blogger in all matters, and especially of the Justice For Caylee Anthony. Those who read and follow MD, are highly intelligent and people who seek the truth. MD runs a very knowledgeable blog, and backs up his reports with the facts. I cannot believe that any of you would form an opinion of another based on a few printed words.
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Marcia we are not distressed and I am sorry if you are. I went and read his blog. It is a nice blog. I am not sure what is going on with the talk of "Bill Sheaffer’s blog" but lets not discuss that here. The suggestion in the first thread about Kronk being Caylees Dad was slanderous and I thought that is what this blog was saying. It did not read that way at all and it is clear this blogger does not believe that. In the future if we are going to discuss other blogging sites it is important that VH and no member post anything slanderous. Many bloggers have been sued for doing just that. Marica I know the links for youtube are not the best way for you to know about Kronks LE interviews. I will try and send you links to the transcripts so you can read them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:40 pm

:moved: to members only

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 pm

OK, here's the deal. Marica, I really believe it was this post:

"Dave wrote an excellent piece here.

ROY KRONK IS CAYLEE’S FATHER"

that started all the hoop-la. I read that "Alien Abductors" and thought to myself, "No way in hell I am reading that crap." Anyone who has NOT heard of this person would probably think the same thing. But this, to me, is NOT the issue.

The issue for ME is that it is one thing to suggest with a link that members and guests read other crime blogs. But, to literally post, in red - a quote of what another crime blog says without okaying it with the admins is the problem. Also, how do you know that noone other than Linda Marie and I have read what this dude has to say? I will tell you now, I HAVE read it and also what he said about Bill Schaeffer. I personally was NOT impressed with his writing, but that is a matter of personal likes or dislikes.

Now, I would not call myself distressed, although I did just quit smoking so if I am distressed, trust me..it is about wanting a cig.

We all have our opinions on Kronk and there are some things about him in the way he went about the three-time thing in reporting what he saw in the woods that raises my red flags. And, we all do not have to agree. If we did, how dull would that be?
:so bored:

So, I say..let's just let this pass and let's all keep posting our thoughts on Kronk or whoeever. And again, all I ask..if it is about a crime, please make sure the link is from a reliable, known source as I have posted in Rule #4.

Marica, you have always made some interesting points and I would not want those to stop. Fingers Crossed

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:25 pm

I just found this. Looks like it is from last week. I am also looking for the Geraldo from tonight as Michael Baden was discussing the coffin flies and the decomp.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum