Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy! He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty

3 posters

Go down

83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Empty 83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy! He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Bulger10
83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Bulger11
83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Images12
Aliases:  Thomas F. Baxter, Mark Shapeton, Jimmy Bulger, James Joseph Bulger, James J. Bulger, Jr., James Joseph Bulger, Jr., Tom Harris, Tom Marshall, Ernest E. Beaudreau, Harold W. Evers, Robert William Hanson, "Whitey"

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth: September 3, 1929 Hair: White/Silver
Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7" to 5'9" Complexion: Light
Weight: 150 to 160 pounds Sex: Male
Build: Medium Race: White
Scars and Marks: None known
Remarks:  Bulger is an avid reader with an interest in history. He is known to frequent libraries and historic sites. Bulger may be taking heart medication. He maintains his physical fitness by walking on beaches and in parks with his female companion, Catherine Elizabeth Greig. Bulger and Greig love animals. Bulger has been known to alter his appearance through the use of disguises. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, and Mexico.

CAUTION

JAMES J. BULGER IS BEING SOUGHT FOR HIS ROLE IN NUMEROUS MURDERS COMMITTED FROM THE EARLY 1970s THROUGH THE MID-1980s IN CONNECTION WITH HIS LEADERSHIP OF AN ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTROLLED EXTORTION, DRUG DEALS, AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN THE BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, AREA. HE HAS A VIOLENT TEMPER AND IS KNOWN TO CARRY A KNIFE AT ALL TIMES.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

REWARD

The FBI is offering a $2,000,000 reward for information leading directly to the arrest of James J. Bulger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Empty Re: 83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy! He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm

he looks like my neighbor. would love to get that 2 million dollar reward, bet I could get some answers about Haleigh with that kind of money!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Empty Re: 83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy! He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:he looks like my neighbor. would love to get that 2 million dollar reward, bet I could get some answers about Haleigh with that kind of money!!!!!
If that is your neighbor please share the money with me. :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

83 yr old James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy!  He was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment w/ participating in 19 killings. He plead not guilty Empty 'Whitey' Bulger found guilty of racketeering, conspiracy

Post by raine1953 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:37 pm

BOSTON (KABC) -- A jury has found James "Whitey" Bulger guilty of racketeering and conspiracy on Monday after deliberating for over five days.

The 83-year-old was charged in a sweeping racketeering indictment with participating in 19 killings during the 1970s and '80s while he led the Winter Hill Gang. He pleaded not guilty to charges.

Bulger was one of the nation's most wanted fugitives after fleeing Boston in 1994, but he was captured in Santa Monica in 2011.

During the two-month trial, prosecution witnesses portrayed Bulger as a hands-on crime boss who killed some of the gang's targets himself and orchestrated other killings.

Bulger did not testify during the trial.

"I feel that I've been choked off from having an opportunity to give an adequate defense," he told a judge at the end of his trial. "My thing is, as far as I'm concerned, I didn't get a fair trial, and this is a sham, and do what youse want with me. That's it. That's my final word."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down