Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th

+3
adelacruz
Wrapitup
artgal16
7 posters

Go down

Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th Empty Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th

Post by artgal16 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Someone on another blog posted that they knew that Cindy couldnt be quiet too long and they were right. She didnt get a chance to testify in court last week,
(hence the dead white no makeup look) but Im sure she will be makeup ready for her closeup tomorrow on the Today show.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday. Uncut: Casey Breaks Down In Court

In that hearing, prosecutors suggested Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee Anthony was drugged or physically restrained to facilitate her murderer placing three strips of duct tape on her mouth. The tape, they suggested, cut off Caylee's ability to breathe, suffocating the child.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were found a year ago last Friday in a wooded area off Suburban Drive by a meter reader.

Casey Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th Empty Re: Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th

Post by Wrapitup Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm

I wonder if they flew to NYC on NBC's dime or they are interviewing them via satellite from their home. WHY does she insist on going on television? They just don't get it - they NEVER learn! And, yes..I thought it was just me..I noticed the chalk white face on Friday, too.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th Empty Re: Anthonys to appear on the Today show on Tuesday Dec 15th

Post by artgal16 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:45 pm

That face so carefully devoid of makeup was such a standout to me. I have never seen Cindy without a little bit of makeup on, she has even worn dangley
earrings on some occasions in court which really gets me. It reminds me of a festive occasion not a somber
one to wear a long earring. Probably just me, but it always seemed inappropriate . Small things that get our attention right? But a jury also looks at the small things, because the defendent and the witnesses
are the jurys captives during the trial and they study
them closely.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watch it here!
and on a personal note: my hubby that thinks i'm weird for follow Caylee is watching this video and even told me to be quiet so he can pay attention.. He says this is going to be another OJ outcome.. faint
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 am

I just watched it, Cindy was very subdued not her feisty self at all which I found interesting. Their
stated belief in Casey was extremely half-hearted this time. I wonder if Cindy is on medication. My my how lovely though, another first class trip to New York during Christmas, first class hotel etc. There are perks
to the business of murder arent there.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 am

Maybe their tans wore off after their luxury cruise vacation. :roll:
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

I suspect the reason the Ants ran out of the courtroom on Friday wasn't because "they couldn't bear to watch/listen anymore", but because they had a plane to catch! :lol!: It's sickening that NBC allowed them another all expenses paid trip to NY; wonder if they got tickets to see the Radio City Christmas Show?
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 pm

crying maybe it's lack of sleep on my part but I found the video sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 pm

adelacruz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watch it here!
and on a personal note: my hubby that thinks i'm weird for follow Caylee is watching this video and even told me to be quiet so he can pay attention.. He says this is going to be another OJ outcome.. faint
Oh lordie I sure hope he is wrong. That would just be awful. For Caylee's sake she has to be found guilty! The ANTS will never go after justice for Caylee, thank God the courts care about Caylee.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

No its not lack of sleep, you are right it was sad.
Maybe what I attributed to medication is actually
just plain weariness of having to continue with the stock protestations of Casey's innocence. If they are weary now, I dont know what they will be when this thing is all over. But you are right, going beyond my personal feelings for these people and their actions the whole thing is sad.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 pm

artgal16 wrote:No its not lack of sleep, you are right it was sad.
Maybe what I attributed to medication is actually
just plain weariness of having to continue with the stock protestations of Casey's innocence. If they are weary now, I dont know what they will be when this thing is all over. But you are right, going beyond my personal feelings for these people and their actions the whole thing is sad.
Couple Hugging Good it is not just me then. I can't stand to hear anymore about how hard this is for them. I mean "duh" we know because we have heard them over and over again. It was the first audio I heard of the hearing the other day. That is the part that got to me. The Prosecutor took my heart and tore it to shreds listening to him describe how Caylee may have died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Did you see CA's face when she and GA got in the elevator on Friday? She looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders, like the real truth has set in.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:20 pm

I just viewed it. I feel for them, how they must have so much grief. Their faces looked pained beyond imagination. I do not know how they can go on. Horrific. But, in the end they have to stand up for Caylee...she is the only victim here...her life was taken away from her. Surely, in hindsight they saw signs of trouble...they know...they know.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Cindy half-heartly spoke about "more evidence" out there. That is what gets me - if this were my daughter accused and I believed in her I would be taking every opportunity to look into any camera that pointed my way and say "we know you are out there
and you killed Caylee and we will make it our mission in life to find you" They have never done that - not once -when asked they always say that its up to the police to do the investigation. They dont mention the nanny anymore, have you noticed? I wonder what they are being coached about now. Because Zenaidas
name is never said by them now.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 pm

No one forced either of the Anthonys to fly to NY to do another interview. If they are so tired and weary, then they should have just stayed home. But yet they continue in their attempt to taint the jury. Even Sindy said the seed of doubt need be planted in only one juror (I am not quoting her verbatim). BTW, I sure hope they enjoyed viewing the tree at Rockefeller Center.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

cherylz wrote:I just viewed it. I feel for them, how they must have so much grief. Their faces looked pained beyond imagination. I do not know how they can go on. Horrific. But, in the end they have to stand up for Caylee...she is the only victim here...her life was taken away from her. Surely, in hindsight they saw signs of trouble...they know...they know.
I agree
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm

I have to disagree. I WOULD feel for them if they had not been so completely delusional and outright mean (the Morgan depo which is one of many).

Now, they are in court hearing the State speak the TRUTH. And, they cannot take it. Boo hoo hoo. What they heard and saw is NOTHING compared to what they will hear and see at trial. Nothing. They have had well over a year to come to grips with the Truth. If they still feel Casey is "innocent" then shut up. Don't fly to NYC or LA or wherever. Stay home and away from cameras.

I feel absolutely no sadness for them. The only person I feel sadness for is Caylee and what she went through living with those horrible people.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down