Freddie Wayne Cummings arrested for firing gun in public / It was a "family thing"

Go down

Normal Freddie Wayne Cummings arrested for firing gun in public / It was a "family thing"

Post by Nama on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:39 am

Haleigh Cummings is still nowhere to be found.

Many of the people in her extended family, however, keep turning up in the Putnam County jail.

Freddie Wayne Cummings arrested for firing gun in public / It was a "family thing" Adbaspjpeg

The latest wrinkle in the story has nothing to do with then 5-year-old Satsuma girl's disappearance. Freddie Wayne Cummings — the uncle of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings — was charged Sunday with firing a gun in public after some family fisticuffs outside a Putnam County bar.

Cummings, a 61-year-old Lake Como resident, was at the Hide Away Bar in the 200 block of Old Highway 17 shortly before midnight Saturday when the hits started coming, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office incident report.

He was with his brother, Jack Lester Cummings, 49, sister, Annie Lee Lucas, 51, and girlfriend, Debra Gray, 58. They were talking about money when things began to escalate, the report said.

The brothers went outside and exchanged blows until Freddie Cummings pulled out a gun and fired twice — once in the air and once in the ground. Bartender Melissa Spoon told the Times-Union Cummings slapped her when she tried to break up the fight and also punched his sister.

Cummings was taken to the Putnam County jail and booked on the gun charge. Bail was set at $504. Domestic and simple battery charges were forwarded to the State Attorney's Office, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Each of the feuding family members appeared intoxicated, the report said.

Other witnesses at the bar told deputies the incident was a "family thing."

Employees at the Hide Away Bar helped raise money for the Cummings family in March, about a month after Haleigh went missing. The fundraiser caused the bar to cancel its annual Bike Week celebration.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Freddie Wayne Cummings arrested for firing gun in public / It was a "family thing"

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 am

Why am I not surprised?? Wow, he is a strange looking dude. I love the part about they all seemed intoxicated. :beer jumper: smoking smoking
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Freddie Wayne Cummings arrested for firing gun in public / It was a "family thing"

Post by Juanita on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 am

what ever happend to slamming screen doors?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Normal Uncles, Aunts and Cousins OH MY

Post by trishd54 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 am

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

Unreal 🇳🇴
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 am

:lol!: about the title of your thread. This whole family is just unreal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:44 am

What is with those people??? By Christmas they should all be in jail together for Christmas dinner if they keep it up. He is one ugly man. It would be great if someone did feel sorry for Haleigh being around all of those crazy people and took her away. Someone posted that idea on the blog comments of the link Trishd54 posted.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 am

by Juanita Today at 9:47 am
what ever happend to slamming screen doors?

I'd be surprised if any of them had a screen door........or a window to throw it out of if you get my drift. 🇳🇴

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:00 am

He looks like someone that sleeps in their car.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 pm

I bet this man isn't that old either, but he looks 80. Now, this is on the Cummings side. Is this GGMA Sykes son? Or brother? I have lost the ability to try to follow who is related to who on both sides of this family anymore.

As was stated upthread, I think PCSO's revolving doors should start clearing out the jail and reserving their finest cell for both the Croslin and Cumming's gang. Kinda like that one "Andy Griffith" show where Otis, the drunk, had to stay in jail over Christmas and Aunt Bea made him a meal fit for a king. ROFLMAO

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Freddie is 61 and the brother of Ron's father. What a good looking dude! NOT

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 pm

BJ in OR wrote:Freddie is 61 and the brother of Ron's father. What a good looking dude! NOT
Thanks for clearing that up for me, BJ. He looks Wasted, unkempt and downright ill. :beer jumper: smoking :jaw dropping: Barf Eeewww :crazy : omg

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum