Sandy, Oregon - Michelle Smith pleads guilty of the murder of Alexis Pounder and is sentenced to 30 yrs/ New charges for Donald Lee Cockrell who could be facing the death penalty

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Normal Re: Sandy, Oregon - Michelle Smith pleads guilty of the murder of Alexis Pounder and is sentenced to 30 yrs/ New charges for Donald Lee Cockrell who could be facing the death penalty

Post by CritterFan1 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 am

laga wrote:I read somewhere on VH that meth addicts have sores on their face and I see something on this woman's face? I am sure their defense team will come up with some excuse for this. Wrap, you ask what is wrong with these people...I think evil is rampant and there is not enough people who actually give a damn about the children and those that do are mostly powerless to change anything beyond their own little world. crying
Soon as I saw her picture I thought the same thing, that Smith is a meth head. This case has twisted my stomach into knots, just imagining what little Alexis went thru, imaging the agony of starving to death and being hurt and not knowing why.
Looking at her scalp and thin hair breaks my heart. She looks like a child on chemo.

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Sandy, Oregon - Michelle Smith pleads guilty of the murder of Alexis Pounder and is sentenced to 30 yrs/ New charges for Donald Lee Cockrell who could be facing the death penalty

Post by cherylz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm

I am trying to figure out if the pic way upthread of this little girl was taken b4 the last few pics of her. In the last few pics she looks more frail, thin and her hair is so thin and scraggly. In the pic further up her hair is longer and appears thicker, and she looks of better weight. What do you guys think? Stuff like this really bothers me.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:49 pm

I think if she was suffering from being malnourished
her hair would start falling out so that picture of her might be fairly recent.
The no good dirty bastard and there are no words for her =I hope they give them life. Did you all notice that the sentences for killing children are much lighter than for killing adults?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

And doesn't she look so much tinier in the last posted pics? And to think she once had long blonde hair.
I wonder if she had well/sick-child visits w/ her Doc. Would be interesting to get a hold of those records. 🇳🇴
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:44 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I read in an article that this little Girls mother (NOT a POI) said her daughter had an appetite problem and they had talked to a Dr. about getting her healthy. What happened with that?? I mean, if any of us had a child that was a picky eater, we would do EVERY THING we could to get our child healthy. Letting them eat what ever they wanted if that meant they would gain weight, so what did this dad and girlfriend do? Why did they NOT feed this child what ever would help her gain weight?

Makes me sick. It\\'s Not Fair
Yes, so true what you have said. Furthermore, if a parent keeps up with a doctor, the child would wind up tube-fed or IV fed or the like, if she had a condition in which she could hardly eat and her condition would have been investigated to see what is causing this maybe. A mother always makes sure that a child is eating and drinking enough to stay healthy. These people have no excuses. We mourn another beautiful innocent child here---too bad there are so many parents who cannot even feel a tiny fraction of love and concern for their own children as we do here on this site.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Normal In Memory of Alexis Marie Pounder ~Matthew West Save a Place for Me lyrics~

Post by Nama on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:25 pm