Crystal Sheffield, Mother of Haleigh Cummings, Failed Drug Test, Keeps Junior

Go down

Normal Crystal Sheffield, Mother of Haleigh Cummings, Failed Drug Test, Keeps Junior

Post by Nama on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 am

Rumors have been swirling all week that hearing was held early this week regarding the custody status of Ronald Cummings Jr., the young brother of missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings. He is the son of Ronald Cummings Sr, who is now in jail on drug trafficking charges, and Crystal Sheffield of Baker County.

According to the rumors, Crystal Sheffield allegedly failed a drug test yet the young boy remains with her in her Baker County home.

Since WSKY has had no luck in locating the records of this DCF hearing, I contacted Crystal's mother Marie Griffis for confirmation.

I told Marie that there is talk that Butterbean remains at home, but that Crystal may have failed a drug test due to the ingestion of a Loritab pill.

Marie Griffis responded:

"I will say yes that is true, all the other stuff on the internet came from the ones scorned (that is all I will say about them). Please let everyone know that Crystal is doing what DCF wants her too, Crystal has needed these therapies that they are offering she has dealt with a lot losing a child a second time and maybe this time peemanently and on top of that, everyone in the home will receive some type of therapy. Chad's children have been affected by HaLeigh's disappearance, they are all like brothers and sisters. Update on Butterbean he is doing great he is very happy and loving being with his Mommy he gets very upset when she has to be away from him from 3hrs to go to her classes but he understands why. We have explained everything to him that we feel he understands, he just simply wants to be with his Mommy."

Thanks

Marie

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6301020.php

What is Lortab?

Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.

Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.

The combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone (Lortab) is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Crystal Sheffield, Mother of Haleigh Cummings, Failed Drug Test, Keeps Junior

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 am

I'd like to know IF she failed, WHAT she failed. Did she have a Loritab in her system? Does she have an rx for it? OR did she have meth or coke or whatever? I found the above report (not your fault, BJ) to be rather vague.

I do think he is better off with his mother than any of Ron's family.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Crystal Sheffield, Mother of Haleigh Cummings, Failed Drug Test, Keeps Junior

Post by artgal16 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm

They are all cut from the same cloth. I would have hoped the cycle would break with Junior and Haleigh if she had been found and that these cretans would stress getting an education and staying off drugs.
Whenever I see Misty crying, I think that could have been Haleigh in another 10 or 12 years and I feel pity for her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum