Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems

4 posters

Go down

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Empty Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems

Post by trishd54 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am

Now look who's in jail!!!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759115&IMG=59601

:shock:
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Empty Re: Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems

Post by Nama Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 am

I'm speechless! She was only behind bars for an hour. She must have been trying to gather some bucks to get her kids out of jail. What's a mom to do?

LISA CARMEN CROSLIN

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Adb
PALATKA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/18/2010 11:19:01 AM - Booking#: 10-00741
Release Date & Time: 2/18/2010 12:19:43 PM
DOB: 9/10/1969 - RACE: W - SEX: F
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.014-2c1 LARC THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS F T $504.00 2/18/2010 12:17:08 PM
$504.00

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759115&IMG=59601
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Empty Re: Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems

Post by Nama Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 am

We have no information yet other than Lisa Croslin has now joined the ever increasing number of family members residing behind bars. According to sources Lisa has been arrested on a Larceny Theft charge, a financial transaction between $300-$5000. Could this be another check scheme gone wrong?

One wonders who is going to be next in the Croslin family to get in the cross hairs of the PCSO. As an outside observer it seems to me that the PSCO are keeping a very close eye on the Croslin family, they have long said that they feel that the key to Haleigh Cummings disappearance lays with babysitter/lover Misty Croslin.

We have also just received word that another batch of Jail video’s has been released, there is a set waiting for TJ Hart however he has not had time to get over to St Augustine to get them yet.

It would appear that this is just a shot across the bow, the bond being set at $504 means that Lisa Can be out about about by posting $50. She should be able to do that with the Frequent Bond Miles that the family has racked up with the local bond company!

http://www.bloggernews.net/123863
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 am

The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, according to Hank Croslin. From the Jacksonville Times Union
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am

In another twist in the case that has had its central focus on the still-missing Haleigh, Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.

Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin's father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

The senior Croslin said several arrests of his family are all stemming from the Haleigh case.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-18/story/two_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Empty The mother of Misty Croslin was arrested today and has already bonded out on larceny theft charges in Putnam County.

Post by Nama Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

The mother of Misty Croslin was arrested today and has already bonded out on larceny theft charges in Putnam County.

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.

Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin’s father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

Lisa Croslin is out on probation for a charge of forgery from last summer.

The Croslin family has had several run-ins with the law since 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma disappeared while under the care of Misty Croslin February 10, 2009.

Misty Croslin was at her arraignment hearing this morning in Puntma County on drug trafficking charges stemming from her January 20, 2010 arrest in a drug sting operation that also netted Ronald Cummings, the father of the missing girl, Misty’s brother Tommy Croslin, Ronald’s cousin Hope Sykes and Donna Brock.

It had been reported earlier by other news organizations that Hope Sykes had bonded out, this is not true. She remains in Jail with bond set at $150,000.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123864
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 pm

It would appear that this is just a shot across the bow, the bond being set at $504 means that Lisa Can be out about about by posting $50. She should be able to do that with the Frequent Bond Miles that the family has racked up with the local bond company!
ROFLMAO huge waste
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Frequent Bond Miles!!!!! peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Empty Hank and Lisa Croslin have watched their lives play out in the media.

Post by Nama Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 am

Hank Croslin never dreamed he would find himself in the situation he is in now - broke, living in a shelter, two of his children in jail, he and his wife on probation.

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Bilde1-1
Hank Croslin Sr., father of Hank Croslin Jr. and Misty Croslin, at his residence in Palatka.

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Bilde2
Hank Croslin Jr. (Tommy)

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Bilde3
Lisa Croslin

Lisa Croslin/ Reality hits home for Croslin parents as they face family's legal problems Bilde4
Misty Croslin

Hank Croslin never dreamed he would find himself in the situation he is in now - broke, living in a shelter, two of his children in jail, he and his wife on probation.

"It's like something you see on TV, not in your own life," Croslin said. "It's a scary life."

But Hank Croslin's life is on TV. In fact, TV and other media have helped make Croslin and his family celebrities in an unscripted reality show - one that involves a missing 5-year-old girl, illicit drug sales, family feuds and other travails, played out on national television, in Internet blogs, newspapers and television news.

"It's strange," Croslin said on a hot afternoon outside a church-run shelter in Palatka that for about five months has been home to him and his wife, Lisa.

Hank Croslin is the father of Misty Croslin, 18, who was the girlfriend, then wife and now ex-wife of Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings.

In February 2009, Haleigh disappeared while in the care of Misty Croslin and has not been seen since. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office now believes Haleigh is dead, and her case has been declared a homicide.

The case generated a rush of publicity. Pictures of Haleigh saturated the news. Video of a sobbing Ronald Cummings and tearful Misty were beamed across the nation on network news and such shows as HLN's "Nancy Grace."

But as more was learned about the families involved, some of the sympathy turned to suspicion. Authorities said Misty was giving inconsistent accounts. Speculation flew across the blogs.

Just when the story would enter a lull, someone would get into legal trouble - Hank Croslin was charged with doctor shopping for prescription narcotics, Lisa for forging a check, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. for various offenses, including drug possession.

Finally, in January, authorities arrested several family members on charges of trafficking prescription narcotics - Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Ronald Cummings, a cousin of Cummings and a friend of Misty Croslin's.

Since then, Hank Croslin became a familiar face on "Nancy Grace," television news and in blogs, thanks to the release of videotapes of his visits with his children in the St. Johns County Jail.

Now, Hank Croslin said, he and his wife have become shunned figures in Palatka.

"Me and Lisa, we were both out of town when (Haleigh) come up missing, but everybody points the finger at us - there's the Croslins. When we were looking for a place - three or four places we were trying to rent - they didn't want us," he said. "It's just like the jobs. Nobody will give us a job in this town. I've worked since I was 15 years old. I've never been without work until now. I've always done good until now."

Lisa Croslin, who did not want to be interviewed for this story, also cannot find work, her husband said. She most often has had jobs in hotels and housekeeping and would like to move to St. Augustine, Hank Croslin said, because there are better job opportunities there.

But the couple cannot move because they do not have the money to pay off a combined $2,500 in court costs related to their cases, Hank Croslin said.

Hank Croslin said he has worked in the construction field most of his life and was making good money doing drywalling in Florida. He left his home state of Michigan at 16, moving to Tennessee, where he met Lisa Croslin. They married young - he was 17, and she was 16 - and lived in Tennessee for about 10 years before a more nomadic life that took the family to several states, including Florida.

While living in Flagler County, Tommy Croslin met his wife, Lindsy. Her grandfather owned property in Satsuma. They moved there, and eventually the rest of the Croslins followed.

Hank, Tommy and another of Hank's children, Timmy Croslin, got jobs from the same contractor.

Hank Croslin said things were going well. But then he was injured in a car crash involving a drunken driver that left him with serious injuries that required surgery.

Then, Haleigh disappeared.

"After I'd got healed up, Haleigh had happened, and that's when they [the contractor] got rid of all of us. Tommy was working for them, and Timmy was working for them. They just fired all of us," he said. "I wish we never came here."

Drug arrests and lots of publicity followed. Videotaped visits that Hank Croslin had with his children, which were released by the St. Johns County Jail, are a regular loop on the "Nancy Grace" show and are dissected in detail on blogs.

Hank Croslin now receives phone calls and letters from strangers.

"People call us all of the time - I don't know how they get the number. I just hang up on them," he said. "We have some people that write letters. They say they want to be (Misty's) friend."

Another person Hank hangs up on is his mother-in-law, Flora Hollars.

The Tennessee woman created her own media blitz when she said Tommy Croslin gave her details of events leading up to Haleigh's disappearance that implicated his cousin, Joseph Overstreet. Hollars made the rounds of the "Nancy Grace" and morning television shows. Some of what she said was shown to be false when Tommy Croslin's attorney released an audio recording of the conversation.

"I don't talk to none of them. If they call, I hang up on them. She went on TV and said some (stuff). We already have enough problems," he said. "But she's Lisa's mom, and she's not going to hang up on her. I don't have to like her."

Misty Croslin's attorney, Robert Fields, said he never anticipated the fallout the case has generated. Family members, Fields said, have become caught up in the rise of what he considers tabloid media - including bloggers and other Internet sites.

Fields characterized some of the blogs and other attention as "venomous" and done by people who have nothing better to to do with their lives.

"In looking at it objectively, (Hank and Lisa) did not directly create the situation, but Misty is partly a product of their parentship," Fields said. "They are public figures, but I don't think they put themselves out there. Misty put herself out there. It is interesting."

Putnam County Chamber of Commerce President Dana Cameron Jones said crimes against children and drug abuse are everywhere.

Jones said she does not believe the publicity from the Haleigh case and the subsequent troubles of the Croslins and Cummings have cast Putnam County in a negative light.

"The reason I don't feel like it is because these things are happening all over the country. These stories that come sometimes go quickly, and sometimes they linger, but there are just so many of them that the focus is like - Palatka, that's where that girl is from," Jones said. "I think the country has gotten so used to seeing this kind of thing all of the time.

"I just came back from a trip to three states and made it a point to tell people where I am from, and not a single person has mentioned it," Jones said.

Hank Croslin said he has no idea what is going to happen to Misty and Tommy - whom he described as good kids. He also doesn't know what will become of himself and Lisa. He would like for the family to one day be together.

"I grew up without a daddy. I'm not a perfect dad. My kids had a hard life," he said. "But we have always been close. They are my family."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100527/ARTICLES/5271047/1002?p=5&tc=pg
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm

My, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down