Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home

+6
charminglane
Nama
janie
artgal16
Wrapitup
cherylz
10 posters

Go down

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Empty Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 am

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents may be losing their home to foreclosure. Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home on Hopespring Drive in East Orange County since 1986. Their granddaughter Caylee lived in the home until she was killed nearly two years ago.

Cindy Anthony left her job as a nurse after Caylee's disappearance and has been on disability.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Empty Re: Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:44 am

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

New documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show that Bank of America is foreclosing on Casey Anthony's childhood home.

The owners of the house are George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place where Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death in 2008. Casey Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. Documents show the couple owes between $50,001 and $249,999.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Empty Re: Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 am

When will the Anthony's come to the realization that b/c of their daughter...they have literally lost everything. First and foremost their beautiful granddaughter, their daughter, their home, their $$, their friends and family, and their own self-respect. 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 am

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Hope10
Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Hope110
Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Hope210
Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Hope410
Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Hope610
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 am

I am NOT at all surprised by this news. They have been living off the coat strings of little Caylee for far too long now.

Cherylz, I agree with every.single.word you said!!

Linda Marie, thanks for posting this. I am certain we will be hearing a lot more about this.

Will they go crying to Leonard Padilla who they shunned? Will they go crying to Bozo and the sleaze team? thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 am

Their house payment was under $800.00 a month!
They went on a cruise,when they got at least $25,000.00 for some media thing. This is a pretty low house payment - here in L.A. you cant even rent a studio for that amount. Why in the world did they stop
paying the mortgage. I cant believe Cindy cant find work - nurses are always in demand. Having said that
I dont believe that they will lose the house - someone will help them.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 am

I was thinking the same thing artgal! They got paid for their interview with 48 Hours and take a three day Caribbean cruise and good old George has a diamond earring. I guess they weren't too worried about falling behind on their house payments.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 am

According to the foreclosure filing, George and Cindy Anthony have not made a mortgage payment in nine months.

The Anthonys' attorney said their granddaughter's death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, attributed the couple's latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter's slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors that she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

Meanwhile, George Anthony -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work, said Conway, who added that George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted news media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but Conway said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.

The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 am

BJ in OR Today at 11:00 am According to the foreclosure filing, George and Cindy Anthony have not made a mortgage payment in nine months.
NINE months! While they weren't making mortgage payments they were cruising, and tattooing and buying diamond earrings.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 am

Exactly, and George's notoriety is his own damned fault!!! Those two insist on staying in the spotlight and then they moan and groan that they can't find work because they are recognized? Give me a break!!!

Artgal, I completely agree with you. Someone will help them out. :fight13:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:48 am

Its about $10,000.00 to clear it up I assume 9 months times about $800.00 a month - and I guess they have to pay interest. I gather their "foundation" isnt giving them an money for their "administrative costs".
I also cant believe that no one from the church they attend couldnt help them find work. As a nurse, Cindy as a skilled profession where there are always shortages. They just dont want to work.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Sell the boat!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

They cant sell the boat - it belongs to the Milsteads and the money was donated by some anonymous donor so its regulated under non-profit rules thru the Milsteads bogus foundation - I forget the name - is it
Kidfinders?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Empty What we did with our money instead of making our house payments

Post by Nama Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Cindy’s Tattoo: “Caylee Marie” entwined with a butterfly and is located on her tummy.
George’s Tattoo: “My Sunshine”. It has a girl with sunbeams streaming down on her.
Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Images8-4

George's diamond studded earring.
Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home George-anthony-earring
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm

I hope the end up living under a bridge.... in Prudhoe Bay Alaska!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

The family home of accused murderer Casey Anthony has gone into foreclosure, according to the legal documents filed by the financial institution that owns the promissory note on the property.

According to WFTV, Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have not made a payment on their Hopespring Drive, Orlando, Fla. home since May 2009—yet were paid for an exclusive interview since that time and have been on a cruise together.

Property records indicate the home was purchased in 1989 for around $91,000, but the recent foreclosure papers filed by Bank of America indicate the Anthonys owe over $115,000 plus interest on the home.

WFTV reports that Cindy is currently on disability from her nursing position and George has not worked since around the time Casey was first arrested in 2008. Their son Lee moved in with the couple to help with the bills, however, that is when the $785 per month mortgage payments ceased and WFTV has learned Lee has left the home.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Empty George vows to stay in home despite foreclosure / Hal Boedeker - The TV Guy

Post by Nama Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.

Anthony didn’t appear on camera, but he talked to WESH’s Bob Kealing.

“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.

That would be Bank of America, and the Anthonys haven’t made a mortgage payment since June 2009. Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee, lived in the home. Casey, the daughter of George and Cindy, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that the foreclosure proves the couple never had a deal for a book or movie deal.

Conway told WESH “it’s the only house Caylee ever lived in” and “the couple can’t let it go.”

Conway said he plans to work a loan modification with the bank over eight to 12 months, Kealing reported.

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.

WKMG-Channel 6 noted that it broke the foreclosure story last night at 11. WKMG’s Louis Bolden said neighbors’ reactions ranged from sympathy for the couple to relief that they might leave.

A neighbor told Bolden: “You don’t have money to pay for your home but you have to go on a cruise — that’s weird.”

The couple owes more than $121,000 on the home.

What’s next? An attorney who specializes in foreclosures told Bolden that the Anthonys have 20 days to respond to the bank’s notice. If they don’t, they could be kicked out in a month or two. If they do respond, they would go into mediation with the bank. But Bolden reported that another expert saw a loan modification as unlikely. Conway told WKMG that the Anthonys aren’t interested in a short sale.

How easy is it to sell an infamous house? WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich wanted to know.

“Caylee was last seen alive in this house. Investigators have not ruled out that she was murdered in this house,” Belich said.

An Orlando real-estate agent, Sarah Eagan, told Belich someone who followed the case might step in and buy, or the intrigue could prompt a sale.

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers filed a list of 54 expert witnesses in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony. The list is made up of investigators who worked on Caylee’s case, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:02 pm

This really makes me sad. The house is full of memories of Caylee. If they lose the house, gone are more memories of Caylee. IDK.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:18 pm

I am not surprised to hear of this. I have wondered how they could go on with a normal home life and supporting themselves. Unlike others, I don't think it would matter that much to them anymore---with all that has happened to the family they have loved, it is no longer a "home" to them, I would suspect. After all, the child that gave life and happiness to that house is gone, their daughter who might have matured someday and given them happy visits sits in jail accused of murdering their precious granddaughter. The only other member of the family, their son, doesn't live there anyway and probably doesn't visit much. As a couple, they haven't been always together in that house to have any happy memories together in it---they split for awhile when he cheated on her. So I say, at this point, why would they care----they are already "homeless" in their hearts.

PS: I think Cindy has had some nervous breakdowns and probably qualifies for her disability for this, but she hasn't been public about her personal suffering and so people think that she is not suffering. George, on the other hand, makes a public spectacle of his emotional instability and suicidal tendencies and that alone makes potential employers run away from him as fast as they can. So they shouldn't be blaming other factors here, just blaming the individual's impression upon the potential employer---If I was out to hire, I would never hire him for this reason alone. Also, they could have made some payment at some time or contacted the bank and tried to work things out and they never did so. Instead they spent money on frivolous things. This doesn't wash with me. I think they really don't care about losing that house.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:47 pm

What were they thinking? Did they realize that the house payments would not just go away? Terry, I agree... I think they live in a fog now, not even able to deal with the practical aspects of living...It is sad, but so much of it is their own fault...There, of course, was dysfunction in this house before this all happened, so I guess they are dealing with all this in a dysfunctionally expected way.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I dont believe they will lose the house. Someone is going to step up and help them, at least thats the feeling I get. What the heck is rent for apartments
in that city? You cannot get a cheap studio in a bad part of town for $800.00 a month in L.A. Im really
curious what rent would cost them. It seems to be
that their house payment is very reasonable.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 am

I'm curious as to where Lee is, why he didn't help with expenses (that's why he moved back in), and why he moved out...Maybe the pall over that house was just too much for him (It would be for me, I'm sure!)...I also wonder if he has just decided that he can't support KC any longer because he has accepted the truth about what happened to Caylee...and that would definitely cause conflict...Just wondering...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 am

Report: Bounty hunter considers helping Casey Anthony’s parents

The California bounty hunter who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 is considering helping her parents save their home, Local6.com is reporting.

The Web site is reporting that Leonard Padilla is weighing some sort of assistance for George and Cindy Anthony, whose home is in foreclosure.

It's not clear exactly what kind of help he is offering.

But the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, said the couple is not interested in Padilla's help.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

She is being held without bail at the Orange County jail.

Bank of America on Monday filed paperwork to foreclose on the Anthony family home on Hopespring Drive home.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

The smart thing for him to have done was to stay away. Whatever he really believes he has a life ahead of him and it doesnt make sense for him to attract notoriety by hanging around his parents. Im sure he
sees them, but it would be a disaster for him to live there. He has a girlfriend and at some point I think he made a decision that he couldnt let this disaster with his sister define his life. I do not believe we will ever see him at trial except when he has to testify. I still believe the Anthonys will not lose their home, just a feeling. Its really incredible that they could have gone all those months getting notices from the bank and be unaware that they would go into foreclosure. I just read somewhere that they didnt even know about it!
Is that believable? I dont think so. They lie so much.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 am

My 1st ? is why would LP want to help them? He can't stand CA. And, why would the A's not want his help? Maybe they do just want out of that house. I personally couldn't live there. I would feel haunted every waking (and sleeping) moment.
It's just too bad. Memories of Caylee, erased. So distressing. 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

I think LP just throws stuff out there - he knows the Ants cant stand him and it gets his name in the press again and makes him look like a good guy. Padilla is a master at self promotion. Its possible that the Ants have done this as a way to receive "offers" from media who will pay for interviews or photos too, because I do believe that there will be some of the lower echelons of the press that will contact them regarding paying them in exchange for an interview. I believe even the Ramseys eventually gave a paid interview to one of the tabloids for about $25,000.00.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 am

I think the A's mindset is, ignore problems, they'll go away or someone else can take care of it, it's someone else's fault, blah, blah, blah. They have lived forever with their head in the sand and will continue to do so while someone else suffers the consequences of their lack of action.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 am

I think I read that Brad Conway also lost his $300K
condo - or just let it go because he couldnt pay it.
I guess the idea that representing the Anthonys would bring more business isnt true. I know he represents the Anthonys free of charge - or at least that is what he says. I wonder though, how he affords it.
I think wftv.com has published the Zenaida Gonzalez
witness list. If Brad Conway is representing the Anthonys interest in that case, its going to cost him a ton of money! I wonder if he will be the next to quit.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home Empty ZG witness list

Post by Nama Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

WDBO Local News
Zenaida Gonzales attorneys move forward with defamation case
Attorneys for the woman who’s suing Casey Anthony for defamation have released a witness list as they prepare for their day in court.
Zenaida Gonzales says Casey Anthony wrongfully blamed her for the disappearance of little Caylee.
The new witness list includes 64 investigators(view list) from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, FDLE, and FBI – many of the same witnesses that would be called in Casey Anthony’s capital murder trial.
A status conference for the defamation case is set for May. If a settlement can’t be reached a jury would hear the case in early June.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am

I be the A's start selling pictures of a young Casey-before she became a bitch.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:17 pm

My question is: Are they responsible for some damages in regard to Zaneida G. or anyone else? Maybe they figure they will lose the house anyway when they have to pay damages so they will just let it go?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 pm

by charminglane Today at 12:33 pm I be the A's start selling pictures of a young Casey-before she became a bitch.
Are you saying that she wasn't born that way?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:44 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by charminglane Today at 12:33 pm I be the A's start selling pictures of a young Casey-before she became a bitch.
Are you saying that she wasn't born that way?
ROFLMAO you crack me up BJ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Well, I guess I did.
She became MORE of one just being held by her Mother.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

I wonder if the Ass have been hiding monies to avoid having to pay ZG. I don't think they would have stopped making payments or arranging something with their mortgage company lackadaisically. I think they have a plan and this is part of it.

Last edited by laga on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was goint to correct my typo, then decided not to...)
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Makes a person wonder, with real estate being down, maybe they have a plan to await foreclosure, and buy the property back at below the value of the loan.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm

I saw an article from wftv (that always make me laugh I am so used to those other initials and that is what I see wtf tv, sorry off topic) where Conway states the foreclosure proves the As have not received any book or movie deals with large sums of money. That made me start thinking that is what they want everyone to believe because they want to deprive ZG of any chance of getting any money from them. I think that is why they have let the house go into foreclosure. JMO
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:36 pm

I KNEW LP would step in somehow.

I think they did not pay their mortgage for the "pity factor". Boo hoo hoo, our granddaughter is dead. Boo hoo hoo, our daughter is charged with her murder. How can we maintain a normal lifestyle under these circumstances?

Yes, it's horrific circumstances but it's been over a year. No matter what, you must maintain a roof over your head. I think the Anthony's have been told to play this up so that the jury will feel sorry for George and Cindy when they have to get on the stand.

Also, in the Fanning book, it was said that Cindy would NOT allow KioMarie Cruz in their house because she "did not want Casey hanging around w/Hispanics". Give me a break. Who is representing her? Who bailed Casey out of jail? Who wants to help them with their mortgage? What a crock!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm

I agree, Wrap, sounds mighty hypocritical to me as bigoted people always are----all other nationalities or races not good enough except for when you need them to use for something.

Laga, I have been asking the same question as you. That is, what do they owe or what are they expected to owe with all the legal proceedings, which might or might have been already put on the house as a lien? Also, has the equity of their house been put up for any of these legal procedures? It would then be a way of getting out of their legal responsibilities, among them what they could stand to owe Z. Gonzales for defamation of Character? They might just be planning on bankruptcy as a way out, probably hiding what all they can right now with the idea of declaring later.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 am

Right, and the money is probably in Lee's account-or the little girl they babysit --for safe keeping.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am

What?---Somebody actually entrusts their child's care to them?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm

She stays in Caylee's room and plays with her toys.
Mind fricken' boggling!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 pm

I bet CA is just trying to fill an endless pit...a void that she has. Nobody could ever replace Caylee. But the silence in that house must be ominous.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

cherylz wrote:I bet CA is just trying to fill an endless pit...a void that she has. Nobody could ever replace Caylee. But the silence in that house must be ominous.
Yes, you are right, a little one sure could cheer up the place, which must be very lonely and depressing. My comment was made because I think both of them are in a precarious mental state and possibly not as able as most to watch a young child right now. Who could blame them if that was so? They certainly loved Caylee and maybe the little one makes them happy again for awhile.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Oh I know, Terryrose. I personally wouldn't have them watch one of my children. They have been through so much, and so much more is yet to come. The new revelations, the trial, the conviction of their daughter (with hope). They are probally medicated to the ying-yang. But, I can't blame them for trying to fill that endless hole in their lives.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

George and Cindy Anthony have hired real estate attorney Mark Lippman in an attempt to save their home from foreclosure, FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6 reported today.

Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee, lived in her parents' home on Hopespring Drive in east Orange County.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose body was found in December 2008 in a wooded lot near the home.
Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

George and Cindy Anthony have failed to pay their mortgage for nine straight months, according to records. The couple claims Bank of America failed to notify them of their delinquency as required by federal regulation.

The Anthonys learned about their home being in foreclosure last month when informed by Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said last month that his clients' granddaughter's death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with her daughter's death.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

Conway attributed the couple's latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter's slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors that she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

Meanwhile, George Anthony -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work, said Conway, who added that George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but Conway said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.

Even though they have lived in the house for more than 20 years, Hopespring Drive did not become a household name until summer 2008. After Casey Anthony’s first and subsequent arrests, protesters were at the house day and night.

The Anthonys have said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Regardless if they lose their home or not I'm sure George wiil be in the dog house for a long long time!! I bet Cindy is furious over his alleged affair. angry :fight:
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down