Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

+13
NiteSpinR
raine1953
lisette
Marica
mommyof3kids
artgal16
frogs
janie
jeanne1807
laga
cherylz
Wrapitup
Nama
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Cherylz, you have a point. Just when I think there is nothing that would surprise me in this case, I am wrong. Seriously, what more is around the corner? If this much info is being release pre-trial, can you imagine what we will find out during the trial??

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

Post by artgal16 Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:41 pm

check out blink on crimes column today very interesting!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Great article!! And funny, too.

I would think that the State of Florida would know these statutes reference Todd M. donating 70 geeze and Bozo not keeping track of his billable hours.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes but what about the allusion that Lyons group isnt really a charity - except to herself! also check out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well she also makes some really good points!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm

:lol!: The Hinky Meter article is hilarious! ROFLMAO But there are very good points to consider in it, as well!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm

The Hinkey meter article is a must read. Thanks artgal.
All that article needed was this by question number 1. pick in
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Wow. I just got up to speed with this mess. I can't help but wonder...what if GA and this River gal met before Caylee went missing? What if Casey knew about the affair and tried to pin Caylee's death on the mistress. What if GA, in attempts to keep the affair secret, assists Casey in a cover-up. Probably too far out there to be the case, but this is all such a convoluted mess that I can't help but wonder. The comment "an accident that snowballed out of control" sets off alarms and red flags for me. This guy knows something. You don't just say something like that.

How could this River gal not have come forward sooner? :mad:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I am with you WithPurpose. It is so coincidental about the physical description George gave, names, the "suicide" attempt, etc.
He knows a hellofalot.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 pm

WithPurpose wrote:Wow. I just got up to speed with this mess. I can't help but wonder...what if GA and this River gal met before Caylee went missing? What if Casey knew about the affair and tried to pin Caylee's death on the mistress. What if GA, in attempts to keep the affair secret, assists Casey in a cover-up. Probably too far out there to be the case, but this is all such a convoluted mess that I can't help but wonder. The comment "an accident that snowballed out of control" sets off alarms and red flags for me. This guy knows something. You don't just say something like that.

How could this River gal not have come forward sooner? :mad:

This post proves my point perfectly, if someone as knowledgeable and intelligent as Withpurpose wonders about this for even a second, then someone on the jury could too. This is meant to muddy the water, a smoke screen just like geo's suicide attempt. The prosecution has such a strong dp case here, that the only thing the defense can do is try to cause reasonable doubt. River didn't come forward sooner because they just thought up this plan. JMO
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 pm

So, Laga..you are saying that River and her sister are completely in on this hoax even though River passed a police poly?? Color me confused!

Loved the Hinky Meter article!!! :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Wrapitup wrote:So, Laga..you are saying that River and her sister are completely in on this hoax even though River passed a police poly?? Color me confused!

Loved the Hinky Meter article!!! :lol!:

It is a hoax/lie, I believe. Whether it is a product of both parties or only the sisters, I think the defense will use it. However, I would not be surprised if the defense came up with the idea, letting the sisters get what they could for their story from the tabloids, while, as I said, muddying the water for the defense. JMO Did the police confirm that she passed the poly? I heard sister skye say she passed, but she also told NG they did not tell the story to the national enquirer.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

True. I have not heard the police say she passed the poly. I DID hear her say they did not know anything about the NE and the next day, it was on the cover. So, you could be on to something here.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm sorry but I can't quite understand why this affair story would benefit the defense...I have doubts about the truth of it, but why would they come up with this to help the defense?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:50 am

Lisette...it could bring in the accident theory.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 am

The defense can try to play the accident theory. No jury is going to buy that. No way no how. The only person this benefits is River Cruz. It is all about the Dollar Signs for women like her. She knew if she got involved with GA she could become famous and make money. Not to mention GA is married and totally off his rocker. She makes me want to Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 am

LM...I read over on Blinkoncrime yesterday. Some there are starting to "wonder" if maybe it "was" an accident after all. And there was one poster on CSO that just tried to argue every point that KC murdered her child. She would come up with any other scenario than the fact that KC was the one. All it takes is one. All the DA's need to do is cloud the waters in order to create reasonable doubt. They could never persuade me otherwise. But, I have followed the case from day 1...unlike most potential jurors. I am still worried.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 am

cherylz I understand your worry we are all worried she will get away with this. In an accident theory how will she explain the duct tape? The lies? Not calling 911 if Caylee died accidentally? If it was an accident after all the things KC did a jury will not be able to find her innocent. If she had come forward right away when CA caught up with her July 16th I could have believed it was an accident and KC panicked. There is just to much evidence against KC for anyone to believe that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 am

LM...I hope you are right. That would be such a cry of injustice if that "thing" walks free.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:17 am

Even if she walks free, I doubt she will walk free for long. She is probably one of the most hated people in the world.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 am

I think the accident scenario is too late. The prosecution is going to hammer into the jury that this was willful murder - they can build a scenario that Casey the same as so many women who have wanted a man more than their children, like Susan Smith and Diane Downs, needed Caylee dead. Caylee was starting to talk and understand more -Casey could not
keep on doing what she was doing - soon Caylee would be able to answer the questions that George was starting to put to her. She couldnt give Caylee to her parents because then she would never be able to use them for her own purposes, which were to extract money and anything else she could get out of them. She had to have a cushion. She wasnt sure of Tony yet, in fact she was already communicating with a another guy. She had stolen money from her grandparents twice, she couldnt go that route again
what was she going to do? She needed to be unencumbered so she could figure out things Caylee
was a huge burden to her. You cant put your thoughts into it - you see darling Caylee and you think how could anyone murder her especially her own mother.
But these women dont think the way we think - or they wouldnt do anything that they do. I think Casey was pushed into a corner that weekend - Cindy blew her top and Casey knew from then on they were going to monitor her carefully for money and her activities.
Casey either that night or the next day had already decided that Caylee was no longer an asset to her - she was a liability that needed to go - and so she killed her - I myself believe she suffocated her - and then wrapped the duct tape around her to make it look like a kidnapping and placed her in the bad and drove around for a little while looking for a location -finally in desperation to be rid of the body she ended up in a place she felt comfortable which was that wooded area near her home and ran in their one night and dropped the body. - Anyway thats my theory and Im sticking to it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 am

Artgal said:
I myself believe she suffocated her - and then wrapped the duct tape around her to make it look like a kidnapping and placed her in the bad and drove around for a little while looking for a location -finally in desperation to be rid of the body she ended up in a place she felt comfortable which was that wooded area near her home and ran in their one night and dropped the body
How do you think she suffocated her if she placed the duct tape over her mouth after death? Did you mean place her in the trunk? How long do you think she drove around with her?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:56 am

After 31 days, getting a tattoo about the good life, and having YOUR MOTHER call about your missing daughter--that is all the jury needs.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 am

I think she circled back to her house after everyone left as was her custom - all the times she said she was working I believe she either doubled back and sat around the house or went to one of her friends and paid calls on them, and suffocated her there she might have tried to use the chloroform then because she might have had reservations of suffocating a "struggling" child - but in any case she did this at home and then used the Hinkle duct tape and the bags she wrapped Caylee in = all from her house.
She then probably backed into the garage put her body in to the trunk and then took off for Tony's where she was seen on video tape renting a movie. From then on she wandered around to scout for a location to drop the body and also figure out a time when there wouldnt be people around any of those locations. I think she just couldnt figure that out - any location that she found was either to far away from the street
for her to drag the body or too many people around
so Caylee stayed in the trunk until the smell became unbearable. The wooded area where she finally left Caylee was good because as I understand it you can practically drive your car into an area that is shaded
and she might have felt she had enough cover to leave the body there. All my theories of course, I could be half-baked!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:15 am

The neighbor saw her back her car in the garage on the 17th of June. I think she killed her on the 16th and had her in the trunk when she and Tony went to Blockbuster.

We all could go on and on for many moons about what we think happened. I think most of us are probably right on some things and collectively, we have it solved. :scratch:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 pm

lisette wrote:I'm sorry but I can't quite understand why this affair story would benefit the defense...I have doubts about the truth of it, but why would they come up with this to help the defense?

I don't think it will help the defense, in my opinion, the prosecution has everything they need for a conviction and a dp sentence. I do think it is possible they thought up this story or at the very least have decided to try to use it to confuse and maybe implicate george in some way. They have pointed fingers at everyone with any connection to kc. They can do nothing else except try to deflect and confuse and hope for one person on the jury to wonder about all the twists and turns that have been in this case.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:52 am

Why is George Anthony's mistress coming forward now?
By
Bob Hazen
@ March 16, 2010 9:57 AM

The news that Casey Anthony's father was having an affair that started after Caylee disappeared was pretty stunning. Equally amazing to me is how open the alleged mistress (shown below in a picture from WFTV.COM) and her sister seem to be to talking about it all.

Like a lot of people, after the story got reported Friday I did a couple Google searches. And unless the moderators were b.s.'ing, the sister, Skye Benhaida, did a "question and answer" session on a website called TheHinkyMeter.com about the affair the next day.

Some of Skye's responses (in her own words):

* "ive known george only since the child was missing....my sister river was helping find the child threw kid finders network"
* "right now my sister is sleeping...she cryed herself to sleep cuz she was hurt that people took her pics of her...me and our kids and posted them over the internet....she also has suizures"
* "no cindy never new about the affair....well not until now....but yes they were all friends at one point"
* "we were invided to there ballon gathering on cayless bday"
* "no my sister was nt in the hotel rm that nite (ED. NOTE: in Daytona Beach, when George Anthony was stopped in a suicide attempt)....although george did call her while he was there....he wanted river to meet him"

So in this interview with some blog, we find out the mistress' name is River, that she has "suizures" (which I assume means "seizures"), that at one time they all (including Cindy Anthony) were one big happy bunch, and that George called River on the night he apparently tried to kill himself.

I would expect such disclosures in the Tiger Woods case. But considering that River Cruz (the alleged mistres) and her sister claimed Monday (watch WFTV's video here) they didn't want attention or money out of this thing, going on blogs or TV news to talk about it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I'm not saying they are trying to make money out of it. Maybe River just got upset with George. In fact, something I found on what appears to be her Twitter account would suggest that.

Here is her tweet from February 22nd:

"iITS SAD WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN SOMEONE SO MUCH AND FIND OUT THEY WERE ALL FULL OF LIES AND DECIET~THANKS GA"

Is "GA" George Anthony? Seems fairly likely, if the affair story is true. And it happened less than a month ago. I went back and looked at reports from the days surrounding that post. The major one involving the Anthony's was speculation that the defense was out of money. A couple of days later came the story about the family's home going into foreclosure.

River Cruz's sister told reporters they had lent $5,000 to George Anthony. Was she angry he now couldn't pay her back? Other tweets on her account suggest she is low on funds herself, and needed expensive medical care.

Here's another tweet, this one from December 16th:

GEORGRE UR A JERK~UVE LIED TOO MUCH AND SO NOW ITS CATCHING UP TO U N UR FAMILY.

Of course, there are all kinds of reasons why the twin sisters could be coming out with the information now. They might be just weirdos who got obsessed with the story like so many others. If prosecutors decide to use whatever evidence was on Cruz's cell phone, we may find out exactly what's going on.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 am

If you play, you gotta pay!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 am

Bad spelling or not, I do believe them - I ask myself why - is it because of my dislike of George and all the Anthonys in general? Probably to a good degree it is, but also one story out of the Enquirer and the payment that went with it, doesnt seem to me to be enough
to risk a huge lawsuit for slander and defamation of character that you know the Ants would bring if it were truly a lie - also Cindy showing nothing but her back
to George as they sat in court the other day, also was a clue that all is not right between them. The derision and scrutiny involved in coming out with such a story brings tremendous pressures on the bearers of such stories too. I understand that River has a brain tumor as well that is why she is having the seizures.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am

Could she have brought this out into the open so she could get some notoriety for her brain tumor/financial state?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 am

Her financial state would be a lot worse if she got sued by several sources! I cannot believe for probably
about $25,000.00 which is what she was most likely
paid from the Enquirer that she would risk lawsuits
especially in her condition. Also think about it,
why hasnt Conway immediately come out and said that they would be bringing suit against her right away
for this false and malicious story! They denied it
but nothing more. If this was false and in their
current state, I would think they would get a lawsuit started against her and the Enquirer immediately
and if they dont you can bet this story is true!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Exactly. Her motives shouldnt be the question...obviously even if she says its not about money, the money plays a part. She needs the medical treatement. However to lie would cost her MORE money, so i cant see why she'd take that risk. If she had an affair and gave him that much money, she cared about him. He broke her heart, shes lashing out. Theres your main motive and all that matters. Its why pig men like george anthony should be careful who they fool around with and hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:10 pm

artgal16 wrote:Her financial state would be a lot worse if she got sued by several sources! I cannot believe for probably
about $25,000.00 which is what she was most likely
paid from the Enquirer that she would risk lawsuits
especially in her condition. Also think about it,
why hasnt Conway immediately come out and said that they would be bringing suit against her right away
for this false and malicious story! They denied it
but nothing more. If this was false and in their
current state, I would think they would get a lawsuit started against her and the Enquirer immediately
and if they dont you can bet this story is true!

Not bringing a law suit to me, proves they(the defense team/ anthonys) were in on this lie/hoax from the beginning or they(the defense team/ anthonys) see a way to use to their advantage. I feel like a broken record, guess you guys think I am an off-track broken record. frying pan
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty The TV Guy/ WKMG supplies details about sisters alleging George said Caylee’s death was an accident

Post by Nama Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Who are the twin sisters saying that George Anthony described granddaughter Caylee’s death as an accident?

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone last night supplied some unflattering details, including their multiple arrests, in a first-rate report. The two women, who have numerous aliases, also have prior records for theft and attempted burglary of a structure, Pipitone reported.

Skye Benhaida, who is Cecilia Holloway, has said that her sister, Crystal Holloway (also known as River Cruz), had an affair with George Anthony. Crystal has said she had an affair with Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony. Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Cecilia, however, doesn’t always back up Crystal’s version of events, Pipitone explained in a well-written report.

Cecilia wrote that sister Crystal is a liar in a 2009 letter to a judge, Pipitone reported. Cecilia’s allegation: Crystal lied that Cecilia’s husband had beaten up Cecilia.

Even so, Cecilia has told WFTV-Channel 9 and HLN’s Nancy Grace that Crystal had the Anthony affair. The affair allegation is also in the latest National Enquirer, which wouldn’t tell Pipitone if it paid for the sisters’ story.

How credible is their story?

Pipitone noted that Cecilia was in jail from August 2008 to January 2009 – ”the time the affair was supposed to be blossoming,” Pipitone said.

Brad Conway, George’s attorney, said that Pipitone’s findings show the sisters “are questionable people.” Conway has denied the affair and that George said Caylee’s death was an accident.

But that’s not all.

The sisters were linked to the theft of more than $1,000 in jewelry in 2008, Pipitone reported. At a pawn shop, the thief “showed Crystal Holloway’s driver’s license but left behind Cecilia Holloway’s thumb print, so Cecilia is the one who when to jail for five months,” Pipitone said, a memorable line.

Cecilia was booked in jail the same day Casey was coming out, Pipitone added.

The women didn’t respond to WKMG’s repeated requests for comment, Pipitone said.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 am

I highly double River gave Georgie $5,000.
Probably just felt like it.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Is River Cruz threatening suicide?...I've been checking her tweets occasionally, and it sounds like she is thinking about it...It may just be all for show, though..IDK
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

wftv reporting River Cruise tried to commit suicide last night.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 am

I was afraid of this when I saw the tweets last night, but I didn't know what I could do...I know that her sister is nearby and probably others that follow her tweets...She probably knew that someone would be checking on her soon, BUT it is a cry for help...She seems really down about this whole situation, whether self-made or not.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:06 am

Wow! Hope all these cheating spouses and their "hoes" think it is all worth it.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty Suicide

Post by Nama Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 am

River Cruz's sister told WFTV she was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South after Cruz took a bottle of pills.
WFTV broke the story that Cruz claims George told her his granddaughter Caylee's death was an accident that spiraled out of control. Detectives took evidence from Cruz's cell phone and camera.
George has denied everything.
Cruz posted this on her Twitter page around 6:00pm Thursday night: “That whole family knew what happened with Caylee. I'm tired of all this. I never wanted any of this, so now it’s time." She later posted, in all caps, “SUICIDE PACT."
There was no word on her condition Friday morning.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 am

I dont know if she had an affair with George (but Im leaning toward she did) but her statement "the whole
family knew what happened to Caylee" rings true to me. I also posted on the Tim Miller talks thread
about a Sunday broadcast on blogtalkradio that
there are tapes of Cindy Anthony threatening Tim Miller!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:04 pm

With that comment, "the whole family knew what happened to Caylee.", I wonder if she knows more than what she has said or if she has just come to that conclusion like many others based on everything that has happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Gosh I hope this doesn't sound terrible but do you think River's suicide attempt is just as phony as when George took a lot of pills?
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Janie wrote,
Gosh I hope this doesn't sound terrible but do you think River's suicide attempt is just as phony as when George took a lot of pills?

Terrible or not that was my first thought. I think the whole thing with her is phony.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

I find it odd that River Cruz and sister would make this up for money from the "Enquirer" and then try to kill herself.

She and sis would have to know IF they made up the affair that the media would be all over it. Thus, why would she try to kill herself??

Now, IF the detectives came knocking on her door and she was forced to admit her affair and what George told her, I can see her trying to take her life. If she has stayed quiet this entire time, she evidently didn't want money, fame, etc. Therefore, I tend to believe her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty River Cruz Reaches Out to Dr. Lillian Glass To Thank Her For Exposing Her Credibility Through Voice and Body Language Analysis

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 am

WHY I AM SHARING THIS

I debated whether or not to release the information I am about to share with you in this blog. I decided to do so because I believe that it is essential that the public should know everything related to the Casey Anthony Case and anyone that has any association with it.

George Anthony’s alleged mistress, River Cruise called me up two days ago to thank me for writing the blog I did where I discussed how her body language and her voice and speech content appeared to credible to me.

Because I am not River Cruz’ licensed therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, or any one else’s for that matter, and have never met or treated River, I am not bound by any confidentiality. So there is no issue here.

But as a voice and body language expert and a media personality, I am bound by the truth. I have no special interest or agenda as to why I support her statement, other than to state that based on my years of experience as a body language , voice and speech analyst, it seems to me that she was and is telling the truth. The circumstances of how she revealed the information also adds to her credibility in my view. She didn’t seek it out. Instead, she was sought out by law enforcement, so she felt compelled to come forward with all that she allegedly knew.

I also wanted to let the public know about the devastating effects of what can happen when people are suddenly thrust into the limelight unprepared and having to fend for themselves. Listening to and reading all of the hostile feedback can be devastating as River discovered and wrote on her twitter page.

A PHONE CALL TO ME FROM RIVER CRUZ

Last Wednesday, I received a phone call in my Beverly Hills office from River Cruise. We spoke at length and she thanked me sincerely for being the only one in the media for coming to her defense in believing that she was telling the truth about George Anthony, who allegedly said to her that Caylee’s death was an” accident”.

A few days earlier, I had written a comprehensive blog based on River’s interview which she had done in the press. I stated that in my view, as a body language and communication expert, River was definitely telling the truth and was not lying when she discussed what George Anthony has told her.

In analyzing her interview, I saw no signals of deception. Furthermore, I saw a woman who was reluctant to come forward until she was forced to so by law enforcement. I saw a woman who did not welcome the media attention and who was not out to make a quick buck off of the Caylee Anthony tragedy. These factors also added to her credibility.

My phone conversation with River validated that she was indeed credible and had nothing to hide. I found her to be a very warm and sensitive person who was in a lot of pain over the public’s skepticism.

HOW THE MEDIA ATTENTION AFFECTED RIVER

During our conversation, River revealed how difficult all of this media attention has been for her in terms of no one believing her and the public’s being very harsh on her over the internet.

She even mentioned that people in her community were particularly mean to her and pointing the finger at her and how her child was even affected by all of this in school.

She felt embarrassed and ashamed that she every got involved with George and felt very bad about it.

RIVER NOT WANTING TO LIVE

She then mentioned to me that she didn’t want to live and began to cry. I told her that she had a lot to live for and that the truth would prevail. I also told her that she did a wonderful thing by coming forward because she presented information that may be very important in terms of seeking justice for Caylee.

I also told her that she had a lot to live for because of the people that loved her like her sister and her children and the rest of her family.

I asked her if I needed to call her sister and let her know she had these thoughts of not wanting to live she said no. I asked her if she had someone there so she wouldn’t be alone. I encouraged her to contact her sister.

I asked her if she was serious about not wanting to live and she assured me that she was not going to do anything to harm herself or to take her life. Based on the tone of her voice which she exhibited at that particular time, I believed that she did not appear to be in imminent danger at that moment.

She then shared how terribly difficult this has been with people making horrible comments about her over the internet and being so mean to her. She was upset that people accused her of lying when she was being honest.

I encouraged her to not take these comments to heart because these people didn’t know what they were talking about and that she knew the truth and that is all that counted.

ENCOURAGING RIVER TO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP

I then told her that she did not have to suffer through this alone and I strongly suggested that she see a professional – a therapist to help her during these very difficult emotional times.

She told me that she didn’t want to do so because the attorneys might use it against her to destroy her credibility.

I told her that she was more important than what any lawyer thought and that she must definitely get some help. I told her that she didn’t have to suffer in silence and that there were people who could give her some help and provide emotional relief.

I also asked her if there was a church nearby and she mentioned that there was one. I suggested that she contact the minister immediately as he could offer her some immediate emotional support. She said she would look into it.

To reassure her that she was not alone, I told her that appeared to me like a warm and wonderful person and had a lot to live for and encouraged her to not read these nasty internet comments from “haters” or take them to heart because they don’t know what they are talking about. After all, they didn’t know what she allegedly knew.

TALKING ABOUT GEORGE

River opened up to me about what she shared with the press and reiterated what George had told her about Caylee’s death being an”accident”. Apparently according to her , he knew Caylee was dead all the while. As she said this no me over the phone her voice sounded forthright and there were no signals of deception which I picked up.

I was livid when she told me this. I said to her “ If he knew Caylee was not alive all along, how dare him prey on the hearts of beautiful people out there who took their time and effort to go out and search for Caylee! He should be investigated and be held accountable for his actions if he did in fact know Caylee was alive all along!”

THE” ACCIDENT”

Maybe Casey told George it was an “accident” and George told River. Obviously George chose to believe his lying daughter. Perhaps the thought of George thinking it was an “accident” rather than Casey actually smothering her child to death and placing duct tape over her mouth and nose was easier visual for him to handle. So that is why he may have shared ridiculous “accident” story with River, in my view.

Maybe Casey held Caylee under the water in the pool for too long until she drowned. Or maybe she pushed Caylee in the pool and let her down or maybe she gave Caylee too much chloroform which put her to seep for good. In any of these scenarios, I personally fail to see any “accident.”

Perhaps convincing himself that it was an accident is George’s way of being able to live with himself and not seeing himself as some sort of freak who spawned a monster who killed his granddaughter on purpose. Since he was now in the arms of another woman, River, he wanted to look his best in her eyes.

So, he may have told her the “accident” story so that he could be viewed the “victim” who’s granddaughter who died in an “accident” as opposed to being murdered by his own daughter. Perhaps he thought that this scenario would make him seem more palatable to River Cruz.

Personally I don’t see that Caylee’s death accident. The fact that George could even think that what Casey did is an accident is completely distorted thinking in my view. No one puts duct tape over a baby’s nose and mouth and a little heart shaped sticker over it in an “accident”. But I do believe that this is what he told River –that Caylee’s death was an accident.

GERORGE’S PREVIOUS ACTIONS BEGINNING TO MAKE SENSE

To me, based on River’s comments about George , all of this now started seeming to make sense as to perhaps why George wasn’t out there “beating the bushes” and searching for Caylee like everyone else was. Most parents and grandparents would be the first ones out there searching and leaving no stone unturned.

It also started to make sense to me as to why perhaps Cindy was so awful to Tim Miller of Equisearch, who along with his army of volunteers tried his best to find Caylee and how Cindy essentially threw him out.

All of the contradictions and body language “ tells” that I observed over these years regarding George suddenly began to appear to make more sense to me in light of River’s allegation.

All of George’s overreacting and lunging towards someone in anger and wanting to hit them for merely asking George why he wasn’t searching for Caylee. Now it made sense to me why he possibly got so upset and shouted in anger that” Caylee was alive” when a protestor said Caylee was dead. Was George’s reaction like what Shakespeare referred to when he wrote in one of his plays “ me thinks thou dost protest too much”? Anyone who worked in law enforcement as George did early on would know that the longer a child is missing, the greater the possibility of their not being alive. Why would he get so upset by this reasonable comment?

CINDY’S SLIPS OF TELLING EARLY ON CAYLEE WAS NOT IN THE WOODS AND BACKTRACKING

Then River shared with me the fact that Cindy had a Freudian slip on camera on a news show where she spoke about Caylee being in the WOODS. River then emailed me the link to a video which documented this. This was at the time when the WOODS weren’t even a consideration because everyone was out searching for Caylee everywhere possible.

As I watched the video, in light of what River said about George and Cindy knowing what happened to Caylee , it appeared now make even more sense to me. There as Cindy talking about WOODS when people were just searching for Caylee and wondering where she was. Then Cindy backtracks with “uhms” and “like you know out there”.

Then I listened to the audio of Cindy leaving a massage to Sergeant Allen and saying how she was sure Casey got help ..Cindy’s voice sounded sure and definite. How could anyone in the early days of Caylee going missing sound so sure of anything, let alone getting help! Why was she so sure? Was she so sure because she may have possibly been the one helping Casey? Was she shop sure because it may have possibly been George or Lee that helped Casey? Why was her voice so definite sounding?

I raised these questions in my blog yesterday (Thursday) as I shared this new insight based on the link to the press interview that River sent me, which by the way she also said was on her twitter account as well.

RIVER GIVING GEORGE MONEY

As we continued to speak River shared how she gave George money because she felt sorry for him. This made me even sicker hearing about George. Based on how he came off vocally, speech wise and body language wise as Mr Victim, Nice Guy I Want to Be Liked on his Fox 35 interview, where he seemed to wan everyone to feel sorry for him and blamed the world, I could only imagine the sob stories he told River to get her to cough up the money. Now hearing it from River’s mouth, my thoughts of George being a TOXIC MAN are confirmed.

ZANNY THE NANNY RIGHT DOWN TO THE ASIAN TATTOO

We also discussed the fact that she looked so much like the fictious Zanny the Nanny character description that Cindy and George and Casey referred to . River agreed and even said that she had an Asian tattoo like the one they described.

We even talked about her hair and I told her that one time when I was on Nancy Grace’s show, Nancy was saying how Casey kept saying that Zanny had curly hair and then she had straight hair and how it was all confusing. Then River told me how she had curly hair but usually wore it straight.

I then mentioned how descriptive Cindy had been in her deposition and was so sure Zanny was a 10 as she cut down the woman named Zanaida Gonzalez and told her she was not a 10 like the real Zanny. I River asked if she had ever met Cindy and she did and that she knew Cindy .

Then I started feeling even more nauseated as all these thoughts raced through my mind. Everything now really seemed to make a lot more sense to me.

Since George and Cindy BOTH knew River, in my view, they both obviously used her as a visual for the prototype of the fictions Zanny the Nanny. That may have been why Cindy sounded so confident and didn’t skip a beat when she described Zanny to a tee and verbally beat up the innocent Zanaida Gonzalez telling her in such a condescending tone that she was definitely not a 10 like the real Zanny.
I told River that she did the right thing in telling all that she knew because it seemed to me in my opinion that she may have very well saved her own life, which she agreed.

FINAL WORDS

I assured River that she was not alone and there were people out there like me who did believe her and not to worry about the naysayers. I told her to stop reading the nasty comments over the internet . I also made her promise me that she would seek out some professional help and at the least call the minister. I told her that she was free to call me anytime.

POSTING OF MY BLOG AND POSTIVE COMMENTS

The next day, I posted my blog about looking at George and Cindy’s past behavior in light of what was revealed by River. The feedback I received from those who read my blog was extremely supportive of River.

MY REACHING OUT TO RIVER

Because I knew how upset River was by people’s negative comments, the day before, I called her up to reassure her and to give her some positive feedback. I wanted to let her know that there were people out there who were indeed supportive towards her. I wanted her to read some of the positive comments on my latest blog post so that she could feel reassured that she wasn’t alone.

RIVER’S SUICIDE ATTEMPT

But when I called, it wasn’t River who picked up the phone. It was Skye, her twin sister. I told Skye that I was Dr. Lillian Glass and that River had reached out to me the day before. I said that I was calling to let her know that I posted a blog where the comments about River were positive so she wouldn’t feel that the whole world was against her.

Skye informed me that it was too late because River was in the hospital and attempted suicide. I was absolutely shocked! I relayed my prayers to Skye to give to River and told her to tell River that there were a lot of people in her corner and to hang in there, which she appreciated. She said that she woulkd relay the message to River.

As soon as I got off the phone I received numerous emails from people who sent me River’s twitter message which said the following:

SUICIDE PACT!!!
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE NOONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT ITS LIKE TO B CONSTENTLY CALLED A LIAR AND B TORN APART BY THE MEDIA
about 8 hours ago via web that whole family knew what happened with caylee~IM TIRED OF ALL THIS I NEVER WANTED AN OF THIS~~~SO NOW ITS TIME

Another person sent me the following messge

“ Dr.Glass you need to contact this woman personally ..she has said somethings regarding suicide..she seems to be exrtremely depressed about all the negative comments being said about her, and the shame she feels for getting involved with geo . I think river could benefit grealty from hearing from you”.

I was so upset the entire night that I could barely sleep. I wished River would have called me. I wished we would have spoken before she made a suicide attempt. Thank God the suicide attempt didn’t work.

THE NEXT DAY

I called River’s phone number the next day morning and her sister Skye answered. She told me that had has visited her sister in the hospital and said she may be released. I then relayed my prayers and good wishes to both Skye and to her sister River.

In addition I emailed River and wrote her what I initially wanted to share with her in the phone a day earlier. about how people were supportive of her and in her corner. In my email I encouraged her to hang in there and not pay attention to the negativity and to the haters out there.

MY PRAYERS AND SUPPORT FOR RIVER

River had nothing to gain by coming forth. In fact she chose to take this information to her grave. It was only when law enforcement contacted her that she reveal the information she was told by George.

She has not been gallivanting around in the press since she gave that initial interview, which is further indication that she isn’t out to make a quick buck off of Caylee’s death. After my conversation with her I found her to be a very lovely and sensitive woman and I am even more convinced that she was telling the truth.

I continue to pray for River. Maybe this suicide attempt is a blessing in disguise. Maybe it afforded her the help she desperately needed including possible medication to help her cope with this trying situation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty Eyes for Lies on Skye Benhaida and River Cruz

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 am

Skye Benhaida and River Cruz, sisters who claim that River had an affair with George Anthony.

River Cruz supposedly had an affair with George Anthony two years ago. Supposedly authorities came to her to get the info. She says that she is not hoping to make money off of the information. Both she and her sister Skye Benhaida were interviewed. Videos of both are on WFTV. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more

River Cruz supposedly had an affair with George Anthony two years ago. Supposedly authorities came to her to get the info. She says that she is not hoping to make money off of the information. Both she and her sister Skye Benhaida were interviewed. Videos of both are on WFTV. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're all short videos. Do you think that the two women are being truthful. I thought that the sister seemed to be taking delight in the whole thing on her first interview. River Cruz herself seems to want to be left alone and doesn't seem interested in getting attention for this although my guess is that she'll be happy enough if she gets some money from the tabloids in the end.
by anonymous | 0 comments

These two are sending mixed messages. There is quite a bit of shoulder shrugging where I wouldn't expect to see it. This is also not a high stake lie, but I don't believe we are hearing 100% of the truth. I'd need to see more to break it all down.

There is definite interest to get money from this, if you want my opinion, from both women. Was there an affair? I am undetermined at this time.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 4 Empty Did George’s Defensive Body Language and Cindy’s WOODS Comment Early On Indicate That They May Have Known Caylee Was Already Dead When People Searched For Her?

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 am

If what River Cruz says is true and truly I believe it is, then George and Cindy may have wasted our precious time, our prayers, and the good will of humanity.

If what River Cruz says is true, then I believe Cindy and George should be punished to the full extent of the law and serve a prison term along with their daughter.

Lets go back and look at George and Cindy’s behavior and body language, vocal, and speech patterns while Caylee was allegedly missing.

DID GEORGE LASH OUT EARLY ON BECAUSE A PROTESTER GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH?

During the time when people were searching for Caylee, George got violent and was ready to hit a protester who merely asked George why he wasn’t out searching for Caylee? George apparently lunged towards and tried to push the protester for merely asking a legitimate question.

Is it possible based on what we allegedly know from River, that this question got him right where it counts? Was it too much truth for him to bear? Was he not joining the search because he in fact knew his grand daughter was already dead?

There was also a time when a protester yelled out that Caylee was dead and George got overly upset saying that she as not dead, even though she as missing for over a month at the time. Being in law enforcement, George knew quite well that the longer a child is missing, the less the chances are of her being alive. Was he protesting too much because he in fact knew Casey was indeed dead?

In retrospect, was his reaction a signal of his guilt? Did he have something to hide? Did he already know Caylee was dead and didn’t want people to go down that road? Did he want to build a case that Cayleee was alive by sending people on a wild goose chase to find her, when he may have known something different?.

It seems to me that this makes more sense now that River’s information has become public.

The fact that Cindy orchestrated all of George’s movements and comments on television is also a red flag to me. We saw by her grabbing his arm and signaling him. Did Cindy not want George to say or do anything that would indicate Caylee wasn’t alive, so they their programmed verbal plan?

The fact that they would fly here and there using who knows who’s money on Caylee sightings is also sickening, especially if they did indeed know this little girl was dead all along.

I always thought it was odd when I saw the photos of the Cayalee look-alikes, that these grandparents who lived with her since day one wouldn’t immediately recognize that it wasn’t their grand-daughter.

CINDY’S SLIP IN TALKING ABOUT THE WOODS AND TELLING SERGEANT ALLEN CASEY GOT HELP

Early on Cindy was very convinced Caylee was alive and even knew where she was and where she wasn’t. She says something that now may make more sense, now that we know that Caylee was found in the WOODS.

Out of the blue Cindy says “ George and I don’t believe Caylee is in the WOODS … you know out there.” Why in the world would she be talking about THE WOODS of all things during those early days? Her “you know” is an attempt to backtrack, verbally. Why would ANYONE suspect Caylee was in the WOODS when people were looking everywhere for Caylee? Did Cindy know when she gave that interview that Caylee was already dead in the WOODS?

The above statement Cindy made is also peculiar as was her looking up and to the right and left- signals of deception. How does she know they are getting close ? Is this more of her BS because she mayhave known Caylee wasn’t alive at that point?

During that time Cindy made a call to Sargent Allen and left a voice mail where she said “ Casey had to have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be.”

Cindy’s voice quality reflected that she was very sure that Casey got some help. Was she the one who was helping Casey? Was it George or Lee? How was Cindy so sure Casey got some help?

WHY I BELIEVE RIVER IS TELLING THE TRUTH

River Cruz coming forward and revealing what she did, albeit reluctantly, may have possibly uncovered real truth in The Anthony saga. It may have possibly even saved her from “ being thrown under the bus” or “sold down the river” by George and Cindy.

I say Thank goodness River Cruz’, George Anthony’s alleged mistress’ information is now on record stating that George told her Caylee’s death was an accident gone awry.

WHAT WAS THAT ALLEGED ACCIDENT?

I wonder if that” accident” was Casey giving Caylee too much chloroform when she put her to sleep in her trunk and Caylee never waking up. I wonder if that “accident” was Casey putting duct tape over Caylee’s mouth to stop her from crying or getting on her nerves and then putting it over Caylee’s nose as well until she stopped breathing. In any event, the fact that George would think any of these egregious acts was an “accident” speaks volumes about him.

Anyone who doesn’t believe River Cruz is grossly mistaken in my view. My body language and voice analysis of her shows no signals of deception in her spontaneous unplanned interview. Since she had no time to prepare or formulate her answer, her behaviors were raw and genuine.

SO WHAT IF SHE HAS AN ALLEGED ARREST RECORD! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER TRUTHFULLNESS IN THIS SITUATION!

To anyone that tries to impeach her by saying she has an arrest record and used another name and that River Cruz is her alias, I say “So what”? It has absolutely NOTHING to do with her communication with George. The Anthony’s attorney Brad Conway has mentioned these things in the press as an attempt to punch holes in her credibility.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padialla says he doesn’t believe River either, but he doesn’t know for sure as it is just speculation on his part.

Keep in mind that when a person voluntarily comes forward they may have another agenda like their 15 minutes of fame and getting that fame whether they tell the truth or not. But in Rivers case she did NOT want to come forward. She was forced forward by law enforcement and to me that is a big part of the truth equation,

Also both Leonard and Brad Conway were not privy to George and River’s bedroom talk!

Brad wasn’t there between the sheets with River and George and neither was Leonard, so they would never know for sure. Intimate talk happens when all of your defenses are down and when you usually naked. So that is another reason I believe River.

HER PAST HAS NOTHING TO SO WITH HER PRESENT

Also if someone gets arrested for let’s say a DUI or a doing something stupid when they were younger like shop lifting that doesn’t necessarily make them a liar. That doesn’t impede their credibility in my view. A liar is someone who is constantly caught in lies over and over again like Casey Anthony.

LOTS OF PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR NAME

As far as her name change, lots of people change their name when they become adults for a variety of reasons. Look at Hollywood actors and actresses. Along with their head shots comes a change of name for many as they head into show business.

Not that River is in show business, but I wanted to point out that people do in fact change their names for a number of reasons. Psychologically it may be that someone wants a new start in life so it is a symbolic reason they may change their name- legally or not.

GEORGE MAY HAVE SOLD RIVER A BILL OF GOODS REGARDING THEIR RELATIONSHIP

And for those of you who point the finger at River because she had an affair with a married man, remember that SHE was single. HE was married, not her. So if you are going to point the finger, point it at George before you point it at River.

We don’t know what bill of goods George sold River. We don’t know if he told her he would leave Cindy or even marry River or at least be with her for the long term. I suspect that may have been the case. She definitely, in my opinion, was told something about their relationship having a long future, otherwise she would have NEVER forked over 5K to him. Women ususally do this when they think there will be a future with a man. They don’t often fork over money to any man with whom they think they won’t haver a future.

George was exceptionally needy from what we have seen. So he may have pursued River with vengeance and promised her things he knew he had no intention of delivering, just to get some TLC and some loving. I wouldn’t put it past him after seeing his Fox 35 interview where he portrays himself as the perennial victim.

Since River is so adamant about not being in the public and seems like a reasonably intelligent woman, so I doubt that she would have pursued a man with such high visibility. So that is what leads me to be believe that he was no doubt the pursuer.

Many women especially real nurturing types of women, will open their hearts an pocketbooks to men they think are in trouble to help them out. Unfortunately it is a HUGE mistake as River found out.

MAKING MONEY FROM AN INTERVIEW

If River was interested in making money off the case then she no doubt would have come forward by herself and not waited for law enforcement to track her down from George’s phone records. ‘

She would have been all over the media capitalizing on her association with George and her secret information.

Instead, she was reluctant to come foreward. We all saw her practically in tears as she walked away from the interview saying that she didn’t ask for this and didn’t want all this publicity. That is a HUGE signal that someone is NOT into this for the money or for the fame.

As far as the Enquirer goes and whether or not she got paid, from what we know it was her sister who may have approached them. The Enquirer like many media publications, does offer to pay for exclusive high profile stories.

In fact, for a magazine spread they did on Rachel Uchitel, OK Magazine paid a lot of money to Tiger Woods’ sex partner. Most high profile actors and actresses are paid huge sums of money by magazines for exclusive wedding or baby photos. So what is the difference here?

The Enquirer may jack up a headline or two to whet reader’s appetites. But the content of their stories are checked and fact checked for the most part. Sometimes they do fall through the cracks and when they do, they are often sued. No one wants to be tied up in litigation so they are very careful. Since this is such a high profile case, you had better believe they were careful. You can be sure they had their team of attorneys just like most magazines have, checking things over.

Also we just learned that ABC paid Casey 250 K for photos and licensing of materials. So why get upset because River or her sister may have possibly received some money for an exclusive article?

RIVER MAY HAVE SAVED HER OWN LIFE

There is another reason I am happy River came forward. She may have saved her own life. From what I understand she is a mother and she in essence saved her life for her children’s sake. How did she save her own life?

We know from Cindy’s past and ruthless behavior that she tried to throw several people under the bus to save her Casey. Look at what she tried to do to innocent Jesse Grund, Casey’s early on boyfriend, and to his family. They tried to accuse him of being involved in Caylee’s death. Look what they did to Amy Huizinga.

Did George tell Casey about River and describe River to Casey? Did they both collude to make up a Zanny the Nanny character who looked exactly like River? Was Cindy in on it?

I found it odd in her deposition that Cindy had such a detailed description of Zanny the Nanny when she said she never saw her. In fact Cindy obnoxiously said that Zanaida was a 10 and that the Zanaida who sat in front of her was definitely not a 10. This cruel statement devastated the poor innocent young lady. How was Cindy so sure how the real Zanny the Nanny looked?

George followed suit in his description, as he described Zanny as well.

Casey said Zanny the Nanny was a Latina, had dark skin, wore her hair curly and then straight, had kids of her own, had a sister, had a mother, was about 5 foot 6, had nice teeth, had an Asian tattoo, and was a 10!

That is the exactly the description of River Cruz!

Now that this detailed description Casey gave of “the last person who saw Caylee” was documented to law enforcement and validated in the depositions of George and Cindy , what is to say that George and Cindy could not have come forward during Casey’s criminal trial and pointed the finger at River Cruz?

After all River has the same identifying characteristics as Zanny the Nanny, right down to her Asian tattoo.

What would prevent them from saying that River was the real culprit who kidnapped Caylee and killed her? What would prevent Casey from saying that River falsely told her that her name was Zanaida Gonzalez and that she was a babysitter who babysat for Caylee for years?

While it may seem like a far fetched scenario, anything is possible with Cindy and George in my opinion. Always remember what Cindy tried to do to innocent Jesse Grund.

Could River have been used to create a reasonable doubt so that Casey could get off scott free?

Well now that River’s affair with George it is out in the open this could never happen. But what if it wasn’t out in the open? Could she have been used as an escape goat for Casey?

WHY CINDY AND GEORGE NEED A LAWYER

The bottom line is that George and Cindy need to be investigated to the point that there is no stone that is unturned. If they knew that Casey was dead while others tried their best to find her, then they should be given no mercy in a court of law.

I always wondered why George and Cindy had a lawyer. It didn’t make sense to me that innocent grandparents would have to have an attorney. But after River’s statement which indicates that George may have known Caylee was dead while he allowed others to search for Caylee, I now see why they definitely need a lawyer.

CINDY AND HER BRA

In my last blog I said that Cindy needed to invest in a bra. I was not being petty. I was being honest and observant. The way a person dresses and comports him or herself is also a part of body language analysis. Just as Cindy’s gum smacking during her deposition showed disrespect, her lack of wearing a bra or one that fits properly, speaks to her lack of self- respect in my view.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 am

How about GA telling his friend..."I can't live this lie anymore"?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 am

The only thing I never remembered the Ants saying when describing the Zanny was that she had a Asian tattoo - does anyone in fact remember them saying so?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Artgal, I searched under Google and found nothing of Casey describing "Zanny" as having an Asian tattoo. I am going to email Kathi Belich and ask her about that.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Yes! email Kathy - while you are at it - they also had
printed something about a second "shoe that would drop" in the story of River Cruz but its been two weeks and nothing else!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next