Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks!

+6
janie
pookiebear
charminglane
Wrapitup
cherylz
artgal16
10 posters

Go down

3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks! Empty 3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks!

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly 1,000 pages of evidence were released in the case against Casey Anthony on Tuesday and it goes inside the Anthony family home right after Caylee disappeared. The documents provide new insight into the Anthony family and Casey's strange behavior during the search for her daughter.
The documents contain statements from the leader of Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller (read transcript). Miller told investigators Casey and her parents displayed strange behavior during the search for Caylee Anthony. They asked Miller to help find a live Caylee, but he said they turned on him and he wasn't even allowed to talk to Casey.

Miller told detectives that the Anthony family acted like no other family he's ever dealt with. Even though Cindy asked them to come and search, he said the Anthonys didn't offer to help in the searches, didn't support the effort by standing by at the tents during searches and said he wasn't allowed to talk to Casey, who was the last known person to see Caylee alive.

And there was the tough question George asked Casey just days after she had bonded out of jail.

Miller told detectives that George Anthony's friend, also a former law enforcement officer like George, told Miller that Casey held the answer to Caylee's whereabouts, but said Casey wouldn't talk. George's friend used a very unflattering word to describe Casey.

“And his words were, ‘But the f****** b**** won’t talk,’” Miller told investigators during an interview on December 12, 2009.

Miller also told detectives that, at one point, he, George and Casey sat down at the table with a map and George asked, "Casey, where do they need to start searching? Would you make a spot on the map? Would you make an X?”

“Cindy really got angry then,” Miller told the investigators. “Casey got up and went back to her room and I, I looked at George and I think I just kind of threw my hands up and I said, ‘You know, I’m sorry. We really didn’t come to cause any trouble,’ or something to that effect.”

Miller said defense attorney Jose Baez told him he couldn't talk to Casey, who was the last person to see Caylee alive. He said Casey never said Caylee's name, never begged them to find her daughter and acted more like she was going to a "cheerleading competition," always smiling, laughing and giggling.

Miller said he got so disgusted with the family's actions he wanted to quit and the only reason he didn't was because of Caylee; he reminded himself that, in the end, it was all about Caylee.

Miller and some of his EquuSearch volunteers told detectives they tried to search the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but there was always too much water there. They even sunk one of their vehicles at one point and called off the search.

Also among the newly-released documents are transcripts with Joy Wray, a woman who has a troubled past and who claimed she searched the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were eventually found on December 11 but didn't find anything. Investigators' interviews with her are among the documents released Tuesday (read Wray transcript #1 | #2).

So far, more than 13,300 pages of evidence have been released in the case.
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks! Empty Re: 3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks!

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Yes a giggling Casey, estatic to be out of jail that first time, didnt lift one finger to help find Caylee. If testimony like this doesnt convict her I dont know what will.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks! Empty Re: 3/23/10 Casey Anthony document dump - Documents have been released, Tim Miller talks!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 pm

artgal you are wonderful in the way you keep us all up to date on the latest with this case. Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:51 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of new pages of evidence have been released in the case against Casey Anthony, and investigators appear to be trying to tie up loose ends in the case.

The release includes hundreds of pages of transcripts of interviews with Texas EquuSearch volunteers who searched the wooded area near where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

The defense has argued that the area where meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains in December 2008 had previously been searched and no body was found, but interviews with search volunteers reveal that although search teams came close to the area, the spot where the toddler's remains were found was under water during previous searches.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive, near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

All the searchers interviewed said they never got more than a few feet into the woods where Caylee was later found. Caylee's body was found around 30 feet off the road.

Also included in the documents is evidence discrediting those who claimed the location had already been searched. The woman, who has been determined to be mentally ill, claimed to have photos showing there was no body in the woods. Investigators determined the photos are not of the same spot.

Caylee's body was apparently found wearing a shirt that said, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages." According to the newly released documents, photos of Caylee wearing the same shirt were taken in January and March 2008 by Anthony's then-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, who sold the photos to a tabloid.

Tuesday's release also details a heated exchange between Anthony and her father, George Anthony, during the time she was free on bond and Caylee was still missing. Equusearch officials in the home said George Anthony tried to get her to mark a map with an "X" depicting where they should begin their search for the toddler, but she refused.

Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. She was ruled indigent last week.
SOURCE:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 pm

I think this article shows that many researchers can testify that the area where Caylee's body was found was under water at the time of the search. Also of interest is that George Anthony asks Casey to help with marking a map where they should start searching but Cindy gets furious and stops her. Cindy at least
should be charged with obstruction of justice. This proves that Cindy's objective was to not have anyone search for a dead Caylee because she knew Caylee was dead. Her aims were to get to the media with a story of a live kidnapped Caylee to throw everyone off the trail. I do not believe that anyone here in a case like this could escape an obstruction charge. This just infuriates me - the special treatment that the Anthonys have been given.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Yes, thank you Artgal!
Yep, to KC it is all one big joke and she is at the center of it, loving the attention. One, sick, twisted woman.
TM's testimony will show just how non-empathetic she was. Most would be screaming, crying, physically sick. A few may react with almost a frozen, catatonic state. But nope, this thing parties, dances, giggles, etc... Barf
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 pm

What I don't understand is why Cindy got mad when George and Tim Miller sat Casey down and asked her to "X" the spot where she last saw Caylee. If that were my grandchild, I would be doing everything I could to find him. I cannot imagine that brat being allowed to go to her room and Cindy getting all pissy. What does this really say???

These people are just plain whacked! gum
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 pm

The Joy Wray transcripts are hilarious. I love the way the detectives ask her about a seasoned detective and a registered nurse saying the smell in the car was a decomposing body and two weeks later, both say it was either a squirrel or a pizza.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Wrap to me it says that their strategy was non-cooperation from the minute Cindy knew for a fact that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible. Cindys position was going to be a live Caylee that was kidnapped. Time after time they went on the media
and talked about all the tips they were getting that LE
was not following up on. Remember the big deal they made of someone checking in Puerto Rico? Remember
the photo that they supposedly had of the Nanny?
This is clear obstruction. In George's case I believe he wanted to find Caylee - he knew she was dead as well,
but he was looking for a dead Caylee -because that was what Tim Miller and Equusearch was looking for wasnt it? A body? Thats why Cindy got so furious.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Indigent and Indignant.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by pookiebear Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm

hi everyone.....where can i read the "joy wray" transcripts?

thanks

pookiebear

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:57 pm

pookie you can go to;
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Welcome, PookieBear!! I remember you!!!!! peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

PDF file of Tim Miller transcripts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Welcome to VH pookie! I remember you too! I know you're going to love it here!!!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

NG has a segment on the evidence found today,
shes saying that this is a knock out for the defense
regarding Tim Millers statement about Casey not helping to find Caylee! Will it be admissible in court is the question!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 pm

When George gets on the stand and IF he denies him asking Casey to mark the spot with an X, I doubt that either the defense or prosecution will spend hours and days going back and forth if it's true or not. So, I am not sure if it will be admissible.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't want to ever hear CA or GA talk about how much they loved Caylee...It seems that they knew she was dead for a long time and participated in the kidnapping charade to cover for KC...For them, it was "out of sight, out of mind"...When she was not there to feed their egos (what a great grandparent I am!), they were ready to move on...Poor child crying
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm

The Society of Professional Journalists’ Ethics Committee today lambasted ABC News’ decision to pay $200,000 to the family of Casey Anthony.

“The SPJ Ethics Committee says news organizations that pay sources, for whatever reason, while covering them, inject themselves in those stories and develop an ‘ownership’ interest,” the group said in a release. “The public can legitimately question a new organization’s credibility and doubt whether its reports are fair and accurate.”

ABC has said it made the payment for licensing rights “to an extensive library of photos and home video” and not for any interview. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“Paying someone while covering them breaches basic journalism ethics,” Andy Schotz, chairman of the SPJ Ethics Committee, said in a statement. “ABC’s failure to disclose this business relationship as part of its coverage for the last two years made the breach worse.”

Cathie Levine, an ABC News spokeswoman, told the journalism group that ABC should have disclosed the payment. The journalism group added that Levine said because of this mistake, the network has made it a policy to disclose such payments as part of its reporting.
source:
orlandosentinel.com
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm

blink interviewed on radio:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I listed to Blink being interviewed on the Dana Pretzer radio program -she reported that Todd Macaluso visited Leonard Padilla in his office sometime last month I think she said. I have noticed lately when he has been interviewed by NG that he now seems to be taking the Anthonys side. In tonights NG he almost
called Tim Miller a liar regarding what was in Tims deposition about what occurred when Tim was in the Anthonys home. Now what business could Todd Macaluso have with Leonard Padilla and how much more bizarre can this case get? One thing I do know - Tim Miller is no liar
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Wrapitup wrote:The Joy Wray transcripts are hilarious. I love the way the detectives ask her about a seasoned detective and a registered nurse saying the smell in the car was a decomposing body and two weeks later, both say it was either a squirrel or a pizza.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAD!! Bad Spider!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Whip
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 am

That's hilarious because I had that as my avatar for a few hours tonight!! Great minds and all that! ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

I am still suprised everytime they have a document dump that Cindy is still walking the streets a free woman. She has pushed the card to the limit over and over again.

Isn't there something called "aiding and abetting a criminal?" Wouldn't Cindy fall in that catagory?

I hope they get the goods on that one too. Cindy is evil.

Like Tim Miller said "The Anthonys are like none he has ever worked with". No s... Dick Tracy. lol.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 am

Melissa Earnest transcript.

~if anyone can figure this out let me know~ lindamarie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm

lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Melissa Earnest transcript.

~if anyone can figure this out let me know~ lindamarie

I think that this girl stumbles with her words alot. Granted, i do that when im nervous, and not necessarily lying..its a nervous thing to do, honesty or none..however i feel bad for her. This was made public now, and she deliberately asked this not get out to cindy that she talked to them. she begged them practically.

As for wether or not she talked to zenaida.......i just...i... :scratch:..i doubt it. I cant really explain it, it could have been someone playing a joke on them, or maybe it was cindy and george lol..but, other than that..this obviously couldnt have been a real zenaida...........right? Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Richard Creque transcript
a searcher who was in the exact area where Caylee was found. He detected an odor in that area but it was under water and could not be searched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Tony Rovinsky another searcher
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Article from Dr. Glass:
PHONINESS IN HAND HOLDING

George and Cindy Anthony can hold hands all they want and even smile as they pretend everything is fine between them, but THE BODY DOESN’T LIE AND NEITHER DOES THE FACE OR THE VOICE. They can get all the image consulting they want but eventually the truth will leak out in the way they move and speak.

I know this for a fact as I have spent over two decades helping people how to improve their image, the way they speak and their body language. While it may work for a movie role and even for a job interview, in order for it to stick on a long term basis and become a part of you there has to be a significant change in your psyche. It takes considerable time and effort.

So, when I see this photo of George and Cindy holding hands and Cindy smiling like she doesn’t have a care in the world, she and George are NOT fooling anyone, I see right through them.

In this photo we see too much physical distance between them. When a couple is connected even if they are an old married couple who have been married for decades, the physical distance between them is not as great as we see with Cindy and George.

George is stiff in his body language as you can see by the rigidity in his muscles. When people are that tense looking around one another it usually means that they don’t really like one another that much.

Also George is looking down ands she is giving a phony smile for the cameras. When a couple isn’t looking in the same direction, it means that they are not like minded. George’;s facial expression shows a phony smile as well. His lips are tight and pursed which actually shows anger. The furrowed brow and tension in his eyes also show upset. So this is NOT a happy man around Cindy.

When people really like one another the gravitate towards each other like magnets. In this case George and Cindy’s upper and lower bodies appear to repel one another.

50 SOMETHING YEAR OLDS NEED TO WEAR BRAS

On a side note, in my view Cindy should really invest in a bra. To me it doesn’t look as though she is wearing one and if that is the case it speaks volumes. She is not a teenager or a woman in her 20’s who may not need one. She is in her late 50’s and definitely needs one.

If by chance she is wearing a bra, she needs to stop putting money into Casey’s monthly jail account so Casey can buy herself snacks and spend that money on buying herself a proper fitting bra so she doesn’t look so sloppy.

THE COLD SHOULDER

We have all heard the expression “giving them the cold shoulder.” It is not just an expression. It is a reality. This is exactly how it looks. When people’s shoulders are raised around another person, it means that they are distancing themselves from that person. In essence, the are forming a barrier between themselves and the other person.

In this photo we see George literally giving Cindy the cold shoulder as they walk together. Once again they are looking in different directions which shows that they are not in synch with one another. George looks down and he looks pained.

The cold shoulder scenario continues in the courtroom. Only this time it is Cindy who is cold shouldering George as you can see. George seems to be in his own world and isn’t even aware of Cindy as you see.

Cindy looks upset and disconnected from George. Her upset can be seen in the tension around her jaw area.

TURNED HER BACK ON HIM

In the courtroom, Cindy turns around to speak to the person in back of her. In doing so he turns her back to George. This is extremely rude and is a hostile act.

We have all heard the expressed “he turned his back on him or her.”There is a lot of truth to that. When you literally turn your back to someone it means that you reject them and are blocking them out. That is what Cindy is doing to George.

Then Cindy had to leave the room and didn’t tell George that she was leaving. She just got up and walked it front of him as though he wasn’t even there. This is yet another indication that she is turned off with George in my v iew.

FACES DON’T LIE

Cindy is pissed off at George and it shows facially as well. She is angry. Now that we know about his alleged affair with River Cruz, it makes a lot more sense as to why he didn’t return her ‘I love you too.” When Cindy mouthed the words “ I love you” to George when she was sitting next to him in the courtroom the time Casey was giving her lame and phony apology to Amy Huizenga. George sat there like a bump on a log and ignored her.

All of this sudden hand holding is clearly for show. George has been outed for his alleged affair with the Zanaida prototype River Cruz and he and Cindy are trying to BS everyone and make like they are so in love and together. But it is clear BS and it is not working !

GEORGE MAY BE AS TOXIC AS CASEY

If it is indeed true that George had an affair with River Cruz, the Zanaida prototyp,e during the time everyone went frantically searching for Caylee, I feel like to vomit on him. HOW DARE HE!!! He needed to be looking for Casey not cheating!

And if what River and her sister Skye say is true that George knew that Caylee was dead and that it was an accident gone awry, then he needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and be put into a cell forever.

He needs to come clean and say what that accident was. Did Casey drown Caylee in the pool and then put tape over her dead bopdy and throw her into the woods to mke it look like someone killed her? Is that how it went awry?

Wgy didnty she call 911 or did she purposely drown the little girl?

If this is true, can you imagine how much time and effort George WASTED instead of coming clean ?

People are genuinely good and beautiful.They want to help. They give of their time, their pocketbooks, and or their hearts.

Millions of people all over the world gave of their hearts. They wanted Caylee to be alive. They prayed for her . They held vigils. The prayed she was alive but were even prepared if Caylee was no longer alive.

They prayed that her little body would be found so that she could have a proper burial with respect and dignity.

So if George was that TOXIC to toy with the public’s heart and good humanity, I say punish him to full extent of the law. There is NO excuse for this! This weak spineless hypocrite who worked in law enforcement and said that he knew the smell of a dead body, knew EXACTLY was was going on.

Cindy and her pizza box theory is no better! She too must have known something. She was pretty descriptive when she put that poor real Zanaida Gonzalez down in her deposiiton and told her she wasn’t a 10. Her behavior has been attrocious throughout this ordeal.

One one level I can understand why George may have wanted to get away from Cindy and her constant harping and control. We certainly saw how she controlled him like a puppet during the Larry King interviews.

But George needed to man up and walk away from Cindy. He didn’t need to lie and cheat and have a mistress and act like a spineless wimp if what River says is And I don’t buy George and Cindy’s attorney, Brad Conway’s arugment that Skye and River had different names and had a rap sheet.

So what? That has nothing to do with the informatiuon they provided. law enforcement looked for them. They did not seek out the attention which makes them sound more credible to me.

CASEY HAS MOVED ON AS FAR AS CINDY AND GEORGE ARE CONCERNED

If you look at this photo at George and Cindy leaning in the same direction trying to get Cayse to aknowledge them as she walks away, there is no question that Casey has moved on as far as her parents are concerned. And who can blame her. How could George and Cindy claim they love Casey and NOT visit her. Who cares what the public thinks! They shouldn’t care if Casey is scrutinized by me or anyone else! Seeing their daughter means much more. You woulkd think!

They needed to go into the jail and tell her they loved her and leave . They didnt have to speak about the case. The could have spoken about what they were doing and even read her some bible passages or words of inspiration. George could have shown Casey his earrings and his tattoo of Caylee.

Casey doesn’t even acknowledge them when they are in the courtroom. It was actually sad to see George and Cindy standing up and trying to get Casey’s attention as she left the courtroom. Casey could care less. She completely ignored them. She has no use for them and is no doubt upset that they never came to visit her.

Maybe George and Cindy’s not visiting Casey in jail because they are afraid they will be scrutinized, is just an excuse.

Maybe they really don’t want to see her up close and personal because they know in their heart of hearts what she did to their beloved grand baby.

GEORGE AND CINDY NEED TO GET REAL

In any event, I think that George and Cindy need to get real and stop playing games and trying to pull one over on the public that all is well between them and they are so lovey dovey when they are not! Their body language says it ALL to me !

They are better off showing up in court separately because no doubt when this is all over , when Casey will be sitting in her new prison cell on Death Row, both George and Cindy will no doubt, go their separate ways.

They will most likely write their separate books and do their separate TV appearances.

Since he wouldn’t be with Cindy anymore, George wouldn’t have to sneak and lie and hide and have a mistress. Instead, he could have a bona fide girlfriend. Perhaps he might even start a new family and learn some valuable lessons from what he did to his present family.

The one lesson he should have learned from all of this is that when you raise a child you need to set boundaries and not let them get away with their crap. Otherwise you create another Casey Anthony.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Sorry once again Im computer challenged in not be able to get the photos to post with the story.
Of interest in Dr. Glass's assessment of Cindy and George's behavior is Caseys' reaction to the Anthonys when they are in court. Many have noticed that Casey never acknowledges her parents - Dr Glass explains why she thinks Casey ignores them!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Linda Tinellis
~a must read it sheds light on donations as well as GA and CA~lindamarie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Im halfway through Linda Tinellis's interview - what the heck? What are all these references to Puerto rico and lifetime clubs, etc?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by pookiebear Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

artgal16 wrote:Article from Dr. Glass:

George and Cindy Anthony can hold hands all they want and even smile as they pretend everything is fine between them, but THE BODY DOESN’T LIE AND NEITHER DOES THE FACE OR THE VOICE. They can get all the image consulting they want but eventually the truth will leak out in the way they move and speak.

I know this for a fact as I have spent over two decades helping people how to improve their image, the way they speak and their body language. While it may work for a movie role and even for a job interview, in order for it to stick on a long term basis and become a part of you there has to be a significant change in your psyche. It takes considerable time and effort.

So, when I see this photo of George and Cindy holding hands and Cindy smiling like she doesn’t have a care in the world, she and George are NOT fooling anyone, I see right through them.

In this photo we see too much physical distance between them. When a couple is connected even if they are an old married couple who have been married for decades, the physical distance between them is not as great as we see with Cindy and George.

George is stiff in his body language as you can see by the rigidity in his muscles. When people are that tense looking around one another it usually means that they don’t really like one another that much.

Also George is looking down ands she is giving a phony smile for the cameras. When a couple isn’t looking in the same direction, it means that they are not like minded. George’;s facial expression shows a phony smile as well. His lips are tight and pursed which actually shows anger. The furrowed brow and tension in his eyes also show upset. So this is NOT a happy man around Cindy.

When people really like one another the gravitate towards each other like magnets. In this case George and Cindy’s upper and lower bodies appear to repel one another.

On a side note, in my view Cindy should really invest in a bra. To me it doesn’t look as though she is wearing one and if that is the case it speaks volumes. She is not a teenager or a woman in her 20’s who may not need one. She is in her late 50’s and definitely needs one.

If by chance she is wearing a bra, she needs to stop putting money into Casey’s monthly jail account so Casey can buy herself snacks and spend that money on buying herself a proper fitting bra so she doesn’t look so sloppy.

THE COLD SHOULDER

We have all heard the expression “giving them the cold shoulder.” It is not just an expression. It is a reality. This is exactly how it looks. When people’s shoulders are raised around another person, it means that they are distancing themselves from that person. In essence, the are forming a barrier between themselves and the other person.

In this photo we see George literally giving Cindy the cold shoulder as they walk together. Once again they are looking in different directions which shows that they are not in synch with one another. George looks down and he looks pained.

The cold shoulder scenario continues in the courtroom. Only this time it is Cindy who is cold shouldering George as you can see. George seems to be in his own world and isn’t even aware of Cindy as you see.

Cindy looks upset and disconnected from George. Her upset can be seen in the tension around her jaw area.

TURNED HER BACK ON HIM

In the courtroom, Cindy turns around to speak to the person in back of her. In doing so he turns her back to George. This is extremely rude and is a hostile act.

We have all heard the expressed “he turned his back on him or her.”There is a lot of truth to that. When you literally turn your back to someone it means that you reject them and are blocking them out. That is what Cindy is doing to George.

Then Cindy had to leave the room and didn’t tell George that she was leaving. She just got up and walked it front of him as though he wasn’t even there. This is yet another indication that she is turned off with George in my v iew.

FACES DON’T LIE

Cindy is pissed off at George and it shows facially as well. She is angry. Now that we know about his alleged affair with River Cruz, it makes a lot more sense as to why he didn’t return her ‘I love you too.” When Cindy mouthed the words “ I love you” to George when she was sitting next to him in the courtroom the time Casey was giving her lame and phony apology to Amy Huizenga. George sat there like a bump on a log and ignored her.

All of this sudden hand holding is clearly for show. George has been outed for his alleged affair with the Zanaida prototype River Cruz and he and Cindy are trying to BS everyone and make like they are so in love and together. But it is clear BS and it is not working !

If it is indeed true that George had an affair with River Cruz, the Zanaida prototyp,e during the time everyone went frantically searching for Caylee, I feel like to vomit on him. HOW DARE HE!!! He needed to be looking for Casey not cheating!

And if what River and her sister Skye say is true that George knew that Caylee was dead and that it was an accident gone awry, then he needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and be put into a cell forever.

He needs to come clean and say what that accident was. Did Casey drown Caylee in the pool and then put tape over her dead bopdy and throw her into the woods to mke it look like someone killed her? Is that how it went awry?

If this is true, can you imagine how much time and effort George WASTED instead of coming clean ?

People are genuinely good and beautiful.They want to help. They give of their time, their pocketbooks, and or their hearts.

Millions of people all over the world gave of their hearts. They wanted Caylee to be alive. They prayed for her . They held vigils. The prayed she was alive but were even prepared if Caylee was no longer alive.

They prayed that her little body would be found so that she could have a proper burial with respect and dignity.

So if George was that TOXIC to toy with the public’s heart and good humanity, I say punish him to full extent of the law. There is NO excuse for this! This weak spineless hypocrite who worked in law enforcement and said that he knew the smell of a dead body, knew EXACTLY was was going on.

Cindy and her pizza box theory is no better! She too must have known something. She was pretty descriptive when she put that poor real Zanaida Gonzalez down in her deposiiton and told her she wasn’t a 10. Her behavior has been attrocious throughout this ordeal.

One one level I can understand why George may have wanted to get away from Cindy and her constant harping and control. We certainly saw how she controlled him like a puppet during the Larry King interviews.

But George needed to man up and walk away from Cindy. He didn’t need to lie and cheat and have a mistress and act like a spineless wimp if what River says is And I don’t buy George and Cindy’s attorney, Brad Conway’s arugment that Skye and River had different names and had a rap sheet.

So what? That has nothing to do with the informatiuon they provided. law enforcement looked for them. They did not seek out the attention which makes them sound more credible to me.

If you look at this photo at George and Cindy leaning in the same direction trying to get Cayse to aknowledge them as she walks away, there is no question that Casey has moved on as far as her parents are concerned. And who can blame her. How could George and Cindy claim they love Casey and NOT visit her. Who cares what the public thinks! They shouldn’t care if Casey is scrutinized by me or anyone else! Seeing their daughter means much more. You woulkd think!

They needed to go into the jail and tell her they loved her and leave . They didnt have to speak about the case. The could have spoken about what they were doing and even read her some bible passages or words of inspiration. George could have shown Casey his earrings and his tattoo of Caylee.

Casey doesn’t even acknowledge them when they are in the courtroom. It was actually sad to see George and Cindy standing up and trying to get Casey’s attention as she left the courtroom. Casey could care less. She completely ignored them. She has no use for them and is no doubt upset that they never came to visit her.

Maybe George and Cindy’s not visiting Casey in jail because they are afraid they will be scrutinized, is just an excuse.

Maybe they really don’t want to see her up close and personal because they know in their heart of hearts what she did to their beloved grand baby.

In any event, I think that George and Cindy need to get real and stop playing games and trying to pull one over on the public that all is well between them and they are so lovey dovey when they are not! Their body language says it ALL to me !

They are better off showing up in court separately because no doubt when this is all over , when Casey will be sitting in her new prison cell on Death Row, both George and Cindy will no doubt, go their separate ways.

They will most likely write their separate books and do their separate TV appearances.

Since he wouldn’t be with Cindy anymore, George wouldn’t have to sneak and lie and hide and have a mistress. Instead, he could have a bona fide girlfriend. Perhaps he might even start a new family and learn some valuable lessons from what he did to his present family.

The one lesson he should have learned from all of this is that when you raise a child you need to set boundaries and not let them get away with their crap. Otherwise you create another Casey Anthony.

Artgal....great post! where are the pics you mention?
also, if KC refuses to see C & G then they cannot visit her, & i do believe she has been advised by Bozo not to allow their visits, & she probably doesn't want to see them for the reasons you stated..

pookiebear

Back to top Go down

Post by pookiebear Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 pm

artgal16 wrote:Article from Dr. Glass:

THE COLD SHOULDER

TURNED HER BACK ON HIM

FACES DON’T LIE

by clicking on drlillianglass.com & then clicking on the subject under dr. Glasses' pic, the pics you were talking about are there

pookiebear

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

here is the direct link that shows their photos:

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:25 pm

artgal16 wrote:here is the direct link that shows their photos:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:29 pm

artgal16 wrote:Im halfway through Linda Tinellis's interview - what the heck? What are all these references to Puerto rico and lifetime clubs, etc?
She overheard some intriguing things. Linda threw stuff out there about "donations" for a Caylee fund???? Is that where some of that money came from in defending KC so far? Other things like eluding to cruises and yes what the heck is a lifetime club anyway?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 am

check out the hinky meter today on some very interesting work done on the images of the lining of the trunk of Casey's car
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 am

from blog talk radio:
Speculation is swirling all over the Cable News Networks about what really went down when Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller confronted Casey Anthony in her home about what she did with her daughter. Now audio tapes of Cindy Anthony threatening Miller have surfaced. Tim Miller will join me in an exclusive interview to set the record straight. We also have SHOCKING, never before heard information in the Haleigh Cummings case. A new source has come forward and you won't believe what she has to say.

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Welcome, Pookiebear!
Lot's of old/new friends are here from CSO!
Thanks, artgal-I am definitley going to listen after I volunteer cooking breakfast at the VFW this Sunday.

Last edited by charminglane on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome, Pookiebear!
Lot's of old/new friends are here from CSO!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 am

This is a must-hear on Blog Talk Radio (NOT Simon's show) with Tim Miller discussing his testimony and Art Harris. They also discuss River Cruz and the alleged affair. You won't be bored! And, you can blog while listening.

You can also the voicemail Cindy left Tim Miller.

Also, interesting info on the Haleigh case.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down