Last Sunday a Year Ago

Go down

Normal Last Sunday a Year Ago

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:38 pm

On this Sunday one year ago, it was Father's Day. Caylee was with Cindy visiting her great grandfather in the nursing home. All was well. Now, she is gone. Senseless!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Last Sunday a Year Ago

Post by mommyof3kids on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 pm

:( :x :pale:
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:32 pm

OMG Wrap!!! This is soo sad Caylee Was In My Life

AT,,,,, "You Are My Sunshine" And "Are you tried Papa",,, Those big brown Eyes and the Energy of A whole field of Wind turbins,,

Im Thinking of you Baby girl~~~

Lots of Love

Ashley and Family ❤
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 pm

i hope casey is having flashbacks!
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I bet George and Cindy are!!! What will it take for these parents to come to their senses??

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 pm

they know something they are not telling them, and they will find, it doesnt matter how much time passes and no matter how many distractions, no matter how many people they can blame, that little girl is still there facing them in their minds. this is why they have to rip out her memorials because they cant face her. but it doesnt matter how many years will pass, she will be there every year, every birthday, every christmas.
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm

And every Father's Day (or Grandpa's Day!!)

Wonder if Casey sends her parents a Mother's Day and Father's Day card from the gray bar Motel??

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Wrapitup wrote:And every Father's Day (or Grandpa's Day!!)

Wonder if Casey sends her parents a Mother's Day and Father's Day card from the gray bar Motel??
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Juanita wrote:they know something they are not telling them, and they will find, it doesnt matter how much time passes and no matter how many distractions, no matter how many people they can blame, that little girl is still there facing them in their minds. this is why they have to rip out her memorials because they cant face her. but it doesnt matter how many years will pass, she will be there every year, every birthday, every christmas.

AMEN Juanita!!!!! :( :(

I cant Image...!!!! :( :( :(

When everything is said and done.. Who will they Have Not each other,, But what They Should OF DONE FOR CAYLEE
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:04 pm

What they should have done for Caylee is stayed out of Casey's business and "allowed" her to put Caylee up for adoption. Caylee would be alive and well, Casey could go about her "Universal" business, the Ants would be divorced.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Haunted by Caylee.....

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm

I hope George, Cindy, Lee & Casey have nightmares about Caylee for the rest of their lives. I hope they all see the look on Caylee's face right before she was murdered. I hope they never have another restful night's sleep. They do not deserve it. God Bless you, Caylee. ❤ :flower:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

KC was too selfish to have given little Caylee up for adoption. If she had really wanted to put her up for adoption no one could have stopped her. KC told Jessie Grund "I am not going to carry this child around for 9 months and give it away". Jessie suggested it to KC when he found out KC was pregnant claiming he was the father. KC refused. Fathers day will be tough enough for me this year but knowing it was Caylee last full day on earth doubles my grief.

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am

I dont think that Cindy ever would have allowed Casey to give Caylee up and I understand that feeling. It was her grandchild.
But also Cindy knew what Casey was, and she should have immediately started the process to get custody when she saw that Casey was not going to be able to be a responsible mother. Cindy didnt do it because at that time she was supporting the family with George only working periodically and she knew if she took custody that Casey would continue to sponge off of her, but not take care of Caylee and Cindy would have to pay for child care a lot of the time. Especially if George started working again. I think it was really a case of money. As long as Cindy didnt press for custody
for a great deal of the time she knew that Caylee would at least have been taken care of by Casey. I think also that is why Cindy didnt let George look into the fact that he believed Casey was lying about working. When he mentioned this to Cindy she told him
"youre not a detective anymore". I dont think Cindy wanted to know whether Casey worked or not, she didnt want to rock the boat. After Caseys thefts started to get bigger and more daring as stealing from her grandparents surely was, then the situation started to escalate culminating in what we know was the outcome.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm

artgal16 wrote:I dont think that Cindy ever would have allowed Casey to give Caylee up and I understand that feeling. It was her grandchild.
But also Cindy knew what Casey was, and she should have immediately started the process to get custody when she saw that Casey was not going to be able to be a responsible mother. Cindy didnt do it because at that time she was supporting the family with George only working periodically and she knew if she took custody that Casey would continue to sponge off of her, but not take care of Caylee and Cindy would have to pay for child care a lot of the time. Especially if George started working again. I think it was really a case of money. As long as Cindy didnt press for custody
for a great deal of the time she knew that Caylee would at least have been taken care of by Casey. I think also that is why Cindy didnt let George look into the fact that he believed Casey was lying about working. When he mentioned this to Cindy she told him
"youre not a detective anymore". I dont think Cindy wanted to know whether Casey worked or not, she didnt want to rock the boat. After Caseys thefts started to get bigger and more daring as stealing from her grandparents surely was, then the situation started to escalate culminating in what we know was the outcome.
With all due respect, IMO..if Cindy was really concerned about her daughter being a bad mother - she would have taken any measure to sue for custody. She could have put Caylee in day care. George sure had no problem gambling away thousands of dollars in Nigerian scams and they recovered from that.

I do agree that Cindy was and is in denial and DID not want to know if Casey was working at Universal Studio's. In fact, I am pretty certain that they both knew she wasn't working at all. The Ants had almost 3 years to attempt to sue Casey for custody and dug their heads in the sand. They still are and now their head is completely up their ass!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 pm

The dynamics of that family seemed to be that Cindy could criticize Casey but then stood up for her as well - something she is still doing. George on the other hand, had a bad relationship with Casey and they were always fighting and Cindy I believe probably didnt take George's side because she was furious at him because of the gambling and not being able to hold a job. This makes for a terrible atmosphere and I truly believe that even though Cindy knew Casey was a thief I dont believe that she thought Casey was a bad mother. Somehow she didnt equate the thefts and lying with Casey being a good mother to Caylee. So even though I said that
Cindy knew what Casey was - - that is a thief and liar - I dont believe that Cindy thought she was a bad mother because in Cindys mind maybe she doesnt equate moral values with good care. I hope that comes out clearly. Im trying to say that Cindy knew Casey was a liar and thief but still believed Casey to be capable of taking "care" of Caylee. As a babysitter is what Im getting at. Not as a "mother", Cindy provided the mothering to Caylee and Casey resented it. So not going for custody in my opinion was more as an option of having Casey babysit Caylee
while in Cindys mind she was provding the mothering.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum