Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A must read and discussed on Sunday, June 14th!!!!

+2
charminglane
Wrapitup
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A must read and discussed on Sunday, June 14th!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A must read and discussed on Sunday, June 14th!!!!

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am

Wrap, I think a 5 year-old could handle that after instruction of how to do it. You and me, as responsible type of parents, would continue to get up with the child and set up and give the treatment to our children until they were pre-teens or longer. But, keep in mind, when you have flighty, somewhat irresponsible young parents, their kids have to do a lot for themselves at a young age.

TerryRose

Back to top Go down

A must read and discussed on Sunday, June 14th!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A must read and discussed on Sunday, June 14th!!!!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 am

TerryRose wrote:Wrap, I think a 5 year-old could handle that after instruction of how to do it. You and me, as responsible type of parents, would continue to get up with the child and set up and give the treatment to our children until they were pre-teens or longer. But, keep in mind, when you have flighty, somewhat irresponsible young parents, their kids have to do a lot for themselves at a young age.
TerryRose, sad but soo true. Sometimes these kids grow up unable to ever ask for help because they have had to basically fend for themselves their entire life. I can acutally see Haleigh being left alone w/Jr. to take care of him while Misty is out and about doing her thing, whatever that may be. I would bet poor Jr. would be completely lost if it were not for his great-grandmother and grandmother's.

I really do not believe that Crystal is not in any shape to care for him properly, nor are Ron & Misty.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 am

I am so darn confused coming back to this thread. Who said the breathing machine was missing? I am pretty darn sure if Haleigh was alive and taken by someone who cared about her she would have been found by now. I stand by my theory it was an abduction due to Misty not being home and those kids were alone. My granddaughter could sleep through a lot of stuff so Jr not hearing to much don't surprise me. When a parent don't live with and provide daily care for a child I can see some issues of disassociation from them. I seen this happen. So Crystal time of not getting there promptly don't surprise me. Plus she had a new baby, a new life and it does take time to make arrangements. With a baby it is really hard to be spontaneous. Stopping at the bank don't surprise me either, a person needs money every single day. I am confused about the $4,000 check that is being discussed and I went thought the whole thread trying to find out who said what. confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 am

I agree, Wrap, totally agree, with your assessment of the family situation. This is how I view the family also. Crystal has a lot of problems, probably many that were not her own fault, but seems incapable of taking care of children right now. Many posters do not have any respect for Teresa, the grandma. Myself, I couldn't observe any dishonesty with her about this case. I agree that she and her mother appear to be the most responsible regarding the care of children and were somewhat involved in the children's day-to-day life before this crime happened. The only thing that makes me wonder about Grandma Teresa is the way her own son turned out.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

lindamarie, I have been intrigued by what mlee posted the other night. Her posts read like an Agatha Christie novel! I wondered who she was to write like that and then found a little post nestled in between her posts in which she gives her background, thus explaining why she is so good at detailing the entire story of this crime. I know I couldn't do that!
mlee is the first one to mention a breathing machine and that set me off as being a very valuable clue, thus the discussion here about it. I hope mlee will post more soon and answer some of our questions about this fact she has reported to us.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am

I hope mlee will post more as well. It was very interesting. I am very confused about all that is being said about this case. I bet Crystal is not in any shape to be taken care of kids right now. She has some issues no doubt in my mind. I am very concerned about JR and who is taking care of him. If LE is not tailing Ron and Misty they have let Haleigh down. They are the key to this mystery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am so darn confused coming back to this thread. Who said the breathing machine was missing? I am pretty darn sure if Haleigh was alive and taken by someone who cared about her she would have been found by now. I stand by my theory it was an abduction due to Misty not being home and those kids were alone. My granddaughter could sleep through a lot of stuff so Jr not hearing to much don't surprise me. When a parent don't live with and provide daily care for a child I can see some issues of disassociation from them. I seen this happen. So Crystal time of not getting there promptly don't surprise me. Plus she had a new baby, a new life and it does take time to make arrangements. With a baby it is really hard to be spontaneous. Stopping at the bank don't surprise me either, a person needs money every single day. I am confused about the $4,000 check that is being discussed and I went thought the whole thread trying to find out who said what. confused
This is all speculation or theory from mlee. And while I respect her thoughts, I would invite her to come back and answer our questions, if she can. Mlee, If You Are Reading This, I welcome your input.

The $4,000 check was discussed on blogger new radio two weeks ago which you can listen to on the Haleigh thread.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm

TerryRose said:
The only thing that makes me wonder about Grandma Teresa is the way her own son turned out.
Enabling and denial, remind you of a screwed up couple in Orlando??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:26 pm

One more thing that was left out of the scenario with haleigh wearing the machine in the living room with a movie on....haleigh was on a Jr. sized mattress on the floor in the master bedroom sleeping.the kids fell asleep watching a movie in there, according to Misty.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:32 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:One more thing that was left out of the scenario with haleigh wearing the machine in the living room with a movie on....haleigh was on a Jr. sized mattress on the floor in the master bedroom sleeping.the kids fell asleep watching a movie in there, according to Misty.
Key words in your post "According to Misty."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Misty may have put her to bed at some time or other, clothed in the pink shirt. But did the child get up later, maybe too hot, removed her shirt?---did she wet the bed and soil the shirt, remove it and throw it where they threw all their dirty clothes on the floor in front of the back door?---did she look for Misty because she needed a breathing treatment and Misty is in the bathroom or perhaps not even in the house? In her attempts to give herself a treatment, did she spill the first attempt on her shirt and then remove it and throw it in the wash pile? It would be nice to know if LE has come up with any solid timeline or concept of the exact whereabouts of Misty, Jr., and Haleigh herself when this crime occurred.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Wrapitup wrote:[quote=quote]
DebB, I tend to agree with your theory and have always thought that Ron accidently killled her as he was livid pissed that Misty had been on that infamous 3-day bender. We already know Ron rushed Haleigh to school and almost ran over some pedestrians getting her there. Why the big hurry??? Probably because she had missed so much school due to their druggy/partying lifestyle. Hard to get up in the morining when you've been partying all night. Misty finally showed up cause Ron went and got her. She is hung over as a dog - would bet still half in the bag. Known fact she picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, NOT Ron, NOT Mother Teresa as they stated. WHY would they lie about that?? If they will lie about something so simple, knowing their w/be witnesses at the bus stop (idiotic of them) what else would they lie about?? Teresa is all about protecting her son who has been trouble from the get-go. Maybe if she did not enable him, he would actually have to take responsibility for his actions, geez..what a concept
Misty was witnessed having another person in the van when she picked Haleigh up from school on 2/9/9. She is witnessed stating that she got some "bad shit" and she will never use that person again. Paraaphrasing here, but all the docs are on this thread.

I think Ron went off on Misty and Haleigh got in the way, she hit her head and died. Back door staged, Ron goes to work, tells Misty to clean up everything. I also believe that Teresa knows what happened. I think they threw her in the river and she is long gone.

As far as the "clean" trailer, GGma Sykes went in and cleaned it as NG sent one of her producer's to video it for her show. That is why it looked "unlived in;:" no glasses or cups laying around. Everything just "too to" as they say.

I absolutely agree with you warped I think your theory si better than mine, yeah you know he went off, come in all drugged up smelling like sex yup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:The more I think about that machine the more I change my thoughts on it. First of all I thought they cost a couple of thousand dollars but fifty dollars? No abductor or sex offender is going to worry about a child needing breathing sessions. I thought the machines might bring some money to a drug dealer but removing a child from a home..no they would not worry about that machine. Plus doesn't that sound more like a woman...worrying about breathing treatments.
Here's a thought. If those machines are used for drug use maybe it was removed earlier by one of that drug crowd. Or maybe it was left up at Crystal or grandmas house. It could be that the machine was gone before Haleigh.

My daughter has a nebulizer that she uses on my grandson occasionally. It is hand held and I don't think very expensive. He doesn't use it on a regular basis..just when he gets congested.

Heck if I had to go and get him in an emergency I would not even think of taking that.

yeah miss jeanne I own four , and once when i left mine and didnt wanttp urhcase another cause you can purchase anpother thru the hospital they hook you up with home health in any city your visiting and home health will bring you one you know and you pay them , I simply went and bought for 19.99 a fish aquairum air bubble blower removed the stem attached a nebulizer lead to it and it blew air in to my cupling that held my meds,
the machine is only a air blower teh nebulizer part is diff and sterile and it comes in a package and you can pick them up at any pharmacy for free in some places and five bucks in jerk places :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
TerryRose wrote:Wrap, I think a 5 year-old could handle that after instruction of how to do it. You and me, as responsible type of parents, would continue to get up with the child and set up and give the treatment to our children until they were pre-teens or longer. But, keep in mind, when you have flighty, somewhat irresponsible young parents, their kids have to do a lot for themselves at a young age.
TerryRose, sad but soo true. Sometimes these kids grow up unable to ever ask for help because they have had to basically fend for themselves their entire life. I can acutally see Haleigh being left alone w/Jr. to take care of him while Misty is out and about doing her thing, whatever that may be. I would bet poor Jr. would be completely lost if it were not for his great-grandmother and grandmother's.

I really do not believe that Crystal is not in any shape to care for him properly, nor are Ron & Misty.

okay my son took breathing treatments so frequently for so long that he coudl do it himself, he never used amask most babies hate a mask and when they are old enough they pull it off then you teach them to sit up and do the pipe its a soft flexible hose that acts as a chimney picture a cup with a lid and hole in top
thats a nebulizer very small easily held, the medicine is a all in one dosage in a lil snap tube you simply snap tube pour it into nebulizer and have child hold it under their mouth nose area and you watch to be sure they dont lay it down and wander off , its not hard and it is not neglect to teahc a chidl how to use their own machine my son could hold his fine
I however did not allow him to put his own medicine in unless it was not a emergency and it was something he asked and I would hold the stem and say okay twist and I would partially twist it for him and then id say now squeeze and he would squeeze it in and then id put teh lid on teh small cup to prevent spillage and he woudl happily take it, youd have to be certifiable idiot to hand a child albuterol packages and walk away

but as same token I have never had a child able to reach and pull who didnt pull the mask off say by four five months then you are left with blanacing child on knew and chasing head around to insure they get medicine this continues till chidl can reason and that doesnt happen first year lol

yeah you know Misty doesnt strike me as patient enough nor Ron , treatments are tedious and boring .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Deleted by poster because the contents of this particular post do not belong on this thread.

Last edited by TerryRose on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The contents of this particular post do not belong on this thread.)
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:19 pm

mlee wrote:now, this is my favorite.. Twist and turns.
Several weeks ago, on Simon's radio broadcast, they talked about the follow the money trail..

Okay, this is a fact (ask Cobra),
Crystal gave Cobra an amount of Money to give to Kim. Kim told Cobra to take the money and bond the girls out of jail.. This Cobra did. When Crystal found out that he used the money instead of giving to Kim, Crystal went off.. And she and Cobra had words, lots of words.. So Cobra talks to Kim and has her Calm Crystal down. Now, we know there has to be more to the story.
And there are those that said, well that money was to go to Kim to pay the rent.. Hey guys, no no... Kim had a trust account set up in her name for the donations and money from the sales to go into to pay for the expendures for the Haleighbug center, such as rent, utilities etc. These would be paid out by a secretary of Kim's from her Office.. So, where Crystal got the Money is a question. And why did she need to get the money to kim, is another big question.

Then out of the clear blue sky.. a cashiers check for over 4,000 dollars arrives and is specifically to be given to ron for back child support.. No names listed.......

So, lets go back and play a game here. Lets call it the what IF..

What if, ron and crystal had this little talk... ron is broke, out of work, no income.. and if crystal wants ron to keep playing this game, he needs to be paid up.. So Crystal and ron have an agreement. Now, we all know that Crystal can't just run the money over to ron.. too many questions to be ask.. so its set up.

Crystal is to give Kim the money and Kim will filter it to Ron....

But, Crystal gives it to Cobra, to give to Kim, to give to Ron.
it backfires, now the money has not only not gotten to kim, but Ron has not got what he expected. So, ron call's crystal.. where is the money, so Crystal goes to Cobra.. realizing that it is spent, and ron is not going to get his, Crystal panic's and goes off on Cobra.. But, the reality is, Ron had to get what was promised.

And apparently he did... We all need to remember there was a home that was just sold recently, an in the family home, people are moving out of state..... And also, there is no information of any money that was associated with the Haleighbug Center. And the administrator has abandoned the ship.
As far as the money, it was $800. Cobra had paid the rent for the HL bug center and Crystal owed it to him. Crystal gave him an envelope w/$800 one hundred dollar bills in it. He took the money and bailed out Nay Nay and Amber. That amount has zip to do w/Ron getting back his child support.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

[quote="TerryRose"]

I am surprised, however, because I never heard of the type you speak of, just positioning the cup near the nose or mouth?---There was no mouth attachment to insert into the mouth? I didn't realize that that type existed.

As far as the expense goes, I didn't realize how costly the machine or the meds were until I saw what Medicare and the supplement insurance company were paying for all this in the case of the elderly woman I speak of. We did buy replacement cups and tubes over the counter, but her machine was far more costly than $50 and the meds were $1000 or more for a month's supply. Now, just albuterol in smaller doses and less frequently would be far less money,

no the places that have them such as homehealth whatnot you know surgical supply store nurse store where they sell shoes uniforms wheelchairs etc usually have used one and after all it is only a air compressor for fifty or under, a brand spanking new one that si small is fifty a brand spanking new one that is larger is 100 to 150
the mask or the pipes and nebulizer they come packaged together you get them for free if you have ongoing prescriptions and have medicaide but if you out of town or dont have that you can randomly pick them up at any time from thsoe same stores for five bucks , but if you are nice and they are nice you can get them for free and they come in all shapes sizes etc duckies dinosaurs etc
my children had astham so badly that i think masks scare them but who knows just know teh machines are cheap and can be bought used because peopel will rent them, no germs in that it is only a air compressor and teh part that adminsters meds comes seperately in a package sealed
gosh i can remember in 1992 mixing my own albuterol with saline water, we were todl to buy optical solution and use it with teh albuterol whihc came in small glass bottle and of course other meds did too and you simply played pharmacist at home what a joy that was
then came along nice convienant packaging whew
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Good clarification there, Wrap, on the money thing. I got lost trying to read about that and I was clueless. One question in my mind, however, was why Crystal would pay child support without much income---I didn't think she was working very much or in any well-paying job. I guess I was wrong on that one.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Deleted by poster because the contents of this post do not belong on this thread.

Last edited by TerryRose on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : contents do not belong on this thread.)
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 pm

TerryRose wrote:Good clarification there, Wrap, on the money thing. I got lost trying to read about that and I was clueless. One question in my mind, however, was why Crystal would pay child support without much income---I didn't think she was working very much or in any well-paying job. I guess I was wrong on that one.
Crystal has not worked and does not work now, unless you count the Haleighbug Center as "work." Not sure where she got the money to pay Ron but I think we could probably figure it out.

I would love for mlee to come back and explain her theories. She came and she went!! :arrow:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Note from Wrap:

Let's try to stay on topic here. This "breathing machine theory" has really sparked a conversation that really has nothing to do w/Haleigh at all.

I have no problem w/the discussion, so if you all would like to start a thread in the lounge about this subject or health issues in general, feel free to do so. I just want this thread to stay on topic about this poor child.

Thanks! :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 am

haleigh is a poor child that is for sure. She never had a chance in life and now never will. I have always felt that she died the night that she went missing, that she was not kidnapped. Only time will tell. Justice for little Haleigh. Arrest Misty Cum-mings.. I sound like a broken record.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 am

not to disagree with you wrap about staying on topic, i agree, but the breathing machine thing is new to me, and probably should be another thread. if haleigh needed that, and its gone there are two possiblities. 1) they took it with her 2) they returned it or sold it for money because they knew she wouldnt be back. i think it might be a key element in this case. I hope LE catches onto that.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 am

Thanks Wrap I know you are very knowledgeable about this case and the passion you feel about finding Haleigh goes without saying. I wish I had time to get on Sundays while these on line chats to be on line with you. I try to read about it as much as I can but it always after the fact. That is one of the reasons I am following this thread. Very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 am

Juanita wrote:not to disagree with you wrap about staying on topic, i agree, but the breathing machine thing is new to me, and probably should be another thread. if haleigh needed that, and its gone there are two possiblities. 1) they took it with her 2) they returned it or sold it for money because they knew she wouldnt be back. i think it might be a key element in this case. I hope LE catches onto that.

Yes, Juanita, that is why I think I was the one who sparked the discussion about the breathing machine----I think if it disappeared with Haleigh, as opposed to LE taking it, then it is key to this mystery in this case and it conjured up in my mind various scenarios that could have happened with this child that night. Sorry Wrap that that included a discussion of the apparatus itself between me and others.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 am

Whether or not a breathing machine was taken from the trailer is fine in this thread and should be here; however, if this discussion swerves off to the discussion of breathing machines in general, it belongs on another thread. I hope that makes sense!! :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Yes Miss Warp Speed. I gotcha, as long as the breathing machine pertains to the case but not to talk about breathing machines and meds used etc. just in general conversation. thx for clarifying the big breathing machine issue.... :cyclops:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 pm

No problemo!!!!!!!!! :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 pm

I haven't gone too far, just got tied up abit, and I am back....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Cool. Wondered if we would ever hear from you again!! :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
mlee wrote:now, this is my favorite.. Twist and turns.
Several weeks ago, on Simon's radio broadcast, they talked about the follow the money trail..

Okay, this is a fact (ask Cobra),
Crystal gave Cobra an amount of Money to give to Kim. Kim told Cobra to take the money and bond the girls out of jail.. This Cobra did. When Crystal found out that he used the money instead of giving to Kim, Crystal went off.. And she and Cobra had words, lots of words.. So Cobra talks to Kim and has her Calm Crystal down. Now, we know there has to be more to the story.
And there are those that said, well that money was to go to Kim to pay the rent.. Hey guys, no no... Kim had a trust account set up in her name for the donations and money from the sales to go into to pay for the expendures for the Haleighbug center, such as rent, utilities etc. These would be paid out by a secretary of Kim's from her Office.. So, where Crystal got the Money is a question. And why did she need to get the money to kim, is another big question.

Then out of the clear blue sky.. a cashiers check for over 4,000 dollars arrives and is specifically to be given to ron for back child support.. No names listed.......

So, lets go back and play a game here. Lets call it the what IF..

What if, ron and crystal had this little talk... ron is broke, out of work, no income.. and if crystal wants ron to keep playing this game, he needs to be paid up.. So Crystal and ron have an agreement. Now, we all know that Crystal can't just run the money over to ron.. too many questions to be ask.. so its set up.

Crystal is to give Kim the money and Kim will filter it to Ron....

But, Crystal gives it to Cobra, to give to Kim, to give to Ron.
it backfires, now the money has not only not gotten to kim, but Ron has not got what he expected. So, ron call's crystal.. where is the money, so Crystal goes to Cobra.. realizing that it is spent, and ron is not going to get his, Crystal panic's and goes off on Cobra.. But, the reality is, Ron had to get what was promised.

And apparently he did... We all need to remember there was a home that was just sold recently, an in the family home, people are moving out of state..... And also, there is no information of any money that was associated with the Haleighbug Center. And the administrator has abandoned the ship.
As far as the money, it was $800. Cobra had paid the rent for the HL bug center and Crystal owed it to him. Crystal gave him an envelope w/$800 one hundred dollar bills in it. He took the money and bailed out Nay Nay and Amber. That amount has zip to do w/Ron getting back his child support.

Now, if you read or listen to Kim's little bit and pieces, she claims that she and her husband were holding the entire reponsibility, for the Haleighbug Center. All donations that came in were to go into a trust fund for that rent, utilities, searches funded, and Crystal's expenses trying to remain in Putnam county close the the Case. Now, on a Radio show a few sunday's back, Cobra explains a bit of the money and disagreement he had with Crystal. I have heard from another sources that the money was to pay rent.. But, truly doesn't make any sense, since the fund was created. In fact Kim claimed she had to give Crystal Money to run down and buy a new outfit, because she was tired of her the same thing every day.. The money issue is going to become more questionable as it goes along. Kim refers anyone questioning the money from the center to her Attorneys, Jeremiah has threatened Tim with charges of harrassment if contacted again. No one seems to have answers as per how much, and where were sums spent. There has been a formal complain sent to the Attorney General's office as per the Money issues. So why would Crystal need to pay Kim the Rent, when it was being paid out of the trust fund??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Not sure, but in the grand scheme of things, it will catch up with Kim. However, all this b.s. that is going on between the HLbug center/Crystal/Kim/Jeremiah has ziopla to do with finding Haleigh, and that really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Not sure, but in the grand scheme of things, it will catch up with Kim. However, all this b.s. that is going on between the HLbug center/Crystal/Kim/Jeremiah has ziopla to do with finding Haleigh, and that really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!

In the big picture, it may have more to do with Little Haleigh, than we can even imagine. There is so much going on out there, that it drags us away from really looking at the issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm

WOW. This is confusing, isn't it????
confused

Will the radio station be talking about haleigh tomorrow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:WOW. This is confusing, isn't it????
confused

Will the radio station be talking about haleigh tomorrow?
Yes, talking about Heighly and Caylee - I have a link up.

IMO, the simplest explanation is usually the the truth and this is how I see it:

1) She is dead and it is due to Ron/Misty/Nay Nay/Amber or any combination of the four.
2) She is alive and a relative or friend of relative has her.

As far as Kim/Crystal/Jerimiah - this is what goes thru my head:

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive."

Nuff' said!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2