Haleigh Cummings – Reflections From The Adult World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings – Reflections From The Adult World

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Posted on April 10th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed

Here we are 14 months into this case. There is no sign of Haleigh Cummings. But online this missing child has become what can only be described as a phenomenon. Unfortunately most of the enthusiasm displayed in the early days has now disintegrated into an ongoing war of attrition. Attrition both in the press, the ‘experts’, and members of the general public.

Everyone has become polarized. There are the Ron Cummings fans, and in equal numbers the Ron Cummings haters. The Misty Croslin didn’t do it crowd, and the Misty Croslin must have done it mob. There are those that maintain that the biological mother Crystal was the guilty party. Others maintain it was Cousin Joe, Drug Dealers on a rampage wanting payment, Pedophiles wishing to sell the little girl into a life of sex abuse, etc. In fact about the only story I have not heard is that she was kidnapped by aliens, but I am sure that it got floated around somewhere.

So, here we sit 14 months later, and what do we know? The answer to that question is larger than the State of Texas. Alas none of this information seems to be bringing an answer to the simple question of what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

Here is my take, and I have no doubt that it will annoy most, if not all of the online camps.

Having been around the block more than a couple of times, the questions boil down to motive, accessibility, and expected result. All crimes have these aspects, the importance of one single aspect may vary from case to case, but they are always present.

Motive is a strange animal, for some it may be monetary, for others it might be revenge, or even sheer bloodymindedness.

The only person that could benefit in a monetary fashion from Haleigh Cummings was her mother Crystal. But this makes no sense. Crystal owed $12,000 in back child support, no-one doubted that for a moment. Would Crystal make her own daughter disappear to make the bill go away? That is an unlikely scenario. Crystal, by her own admissions had issues with substance abuse and maintaining a regular job. Do not get the idea that I am supporting her position, I am not. I think she is an idiot.

Next we have the little girls father, Ronald Cummings. I’ll be honest, I consider this man to be a waste of oxygen. However, he was the provider for the family, and did actually have a job. As best I can tell he had no motivation, monetary or other, to harm his daughter. I personally think he is an idiot, but that is just my view. If he wanted to divest himself of children, he would not have stopped with Haleigh, Jr. would have been included in the package.

That leaves us with Misty Croslin. At the time she was 17 and the live in baby sitter to the kids and also Ron’s lover. Misty is no Snow White, but would she do something bad to a 5 year old? That is a question that I have wrestled with for months. She clearly has no concept of telling the truth. That has become very clear with her changing stories and the ‘leaked’ lie detector test results.

However I have to ask the question, what was in it for Misty?

It is obvious that there was no monetary gain for Misty. Haleigh’s disappearance would not change anything in Misty’s life, she would still have to deal with Jr.

This has been 14 months of frustration, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. The family has been sliced and diced in the press and continues to be. Do they deserve this treatment? Oh, my answer is a resounding YES. However I also think that it is high time that everyone take a step back and look at this case with objectivity rather than venom.

Haleigh Cummings will be part of our program tomorrow. Tune in at 3pm central www.blogtalkradio.com

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124275#comment-1572160

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings – Reflections From The Adult World

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:36 am

Well I have been watching this case for quite some time..Probably too long concluding that they are no farther in the case than they should be. Lest they take us to the endless river scene whch still offers no comforting results.

Needless to say, I do have a different prospective on this scenario. At least for the most part I am hoping it just "could" be the case. Considering our little miss inocent Misty... could have heart not to outright cause harm to Haleigh... and certainly not overlooking the fact that Misty has drug issues along with the rest of the entire family clan. Which incidentially leads me to the question as to why Ron's mother, the grandmother, would even leave Haleigh with an irresponsible what 17 yr old at the time. But that was Ron's wife I believe so maybe it was out of her hands...(hmm.. wouldn't be me sitting so quiet. Italian ways I guess). Ok so where was I.... Oh yes.. Misty. Ok.. so I'm surmising that just maybe .. Misty after an escaped party visit of popping what not pills... feeling a bit run down on the homefront...she leaves her purse, bag of pills, whatnot... in reach and poor haleigh discovers them, whether she misleads them for her own medications or candy...she takes one and unfortunately has heart failure or a life threatning result to taking one. Misty, maybe an hour or whenever awakens and finds haleigh, long past the time of trying to save her, panics and in her young, not so intelligent pathetic mind, instead of calling Ron or real help, calls her brother Tommy who invites Joe to rush to Misty's aid to try and cover up this scene considering Misty's panic that she will be in deep trouble with Ron or authority's for even having non prescripts... so they make it look like a kidnapping or whatever and do what they did with Haleigh. Joe may very well have put a knife to Misty saying if you tell anyone we did this for your benefit, I'll come after you. Why else would she keep this a secret for so long. Alot to implicate and all involved. Reason all are about to crack is facing time on drug charges and lawyer maybe yelling.. "if you help crack this case.. maybe less time Misty..." hmmm but who is going to crack first. Do I think Joe outright wanted to kill Haleigh over anger or some gun issue ... just not thinking so. Well just a thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 am

I don't care for Simon's post at all. Name calling is not necessary to get a point across.
tbirdie1 your post was good reading. I think your scenario is close to what happened. It is so hard to get a 4 or 5 yr old to take medication or eat anything that taste yucky. I do think Misty had a reason to kill HaLeigh. Some of her early conversations left me feeling that she was jealous of HaLeigh. It may have been an accident out of rage. Hitting her to hard or something along those lines. I do think Tommy and Joe helped Misty cover up the crime. I do not believe Joe threatened her to stay quiet. More like if anyone of them talked they would all go down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:00 am

Ok so I am back to finish my point of view on poor Haleigh since I was anxious to share my thoughts earlier and was interrupted by having to work lol... By the way thanks to lindamarie for the comment and nice bike btw... :) ...
I will say, I have this gut feeling that while I fail to have any sympathy in Misty's defense, I do not believe she used on physical force to Haleigh because she had no reason for jealousy on who was Ron's favorite. She was his wife and he was initially still sticking up for her even after Haleigh went missing. I don't even think they were married that long. Needless to say, Misty doesn't strike me as being the type to be that cruel to intentionally cause harm to a child no less to that effect. She may ignore you, she may even use mean gestures toward you, but to use physical tactics doesn't seem to fit her profile.
On the other hand, let us drift and place a profile for a moment on some other classy characters. The real mother who in my opinion should not have even showed her face on national tv since my guess, she hardly knew Haleigh at all. Wasn't it her who stated, she couldn't even remember what time Haleigh arrived home on a school bus. Not to mention, why wasn't her daughter living with her to begin with? Because she owed money? ... Please, poor excuse for a mother to not have custody. She just struck me as someone who had very little to do with Haleigh's life for the most part and she showed face to escape any blame her way. Unless there's someone who can tell me she took Haleigh on occassions or summers, holidays, whatnot, she's exempt from any notoriety here. And Ron.. well to me, hes like the good parent bad parent. I believed he truly is heartbroken over his daughter's fate... and for the most part... probably was a caring dad.. he at least worked. But being addicted to those pills allows you to lose control of your life and his character became shady to me when I read he was out selling or buying pills while Haleigh was lost. Rather dumb on his part to begin with since he should have known police would be keeping tabs on where abouts of anyone surrounding her especially Misty...But no... he did no harm to Haleigh like that.
But among the many stories we are now hearing... with the ever so changing imperfect conceptions of "grandma" ... who did state Misty as saying that Joe held a knife to her... well that left me with the conclusion of if in fact he felt he was saving Misty's butt , she had better appreciate it in the longrun. Misty is dumb but not stupid. She knew that either way, she was looking at trouble for being negligent in the first place. Tommy is even dumber if he thinks we are to believe he had nothing to do with any of it because I fail to think Joe could handle Haleigh, the rope the cinder blocks on his own. No ... Tommy may not have been the ring leader, but he certainly was an attendee. And my guess is Joe made Misty go with them so the reality set in as to her involvement which is why she knew exactly where to lead the cops.
Well hopefully the tests results of the cinder blocks will reveal something. Or since the cousin got 15 yrs, it will put some pressure onto the others. Maybe they should call in the bau at criminal minds to interrogate them...cuz whoever is handling this, doesn't impress me in scare tactics and certainly doesn't seem to have much affect on those 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 am

tbirdie1 wrote:Ok so I am back to finish my point of view on poor Haleigh since I was anxious to share my thoughts earlier and was interrupted by having to work lol... By the way thanks to lindamarie for the comment and nice bike btw... :) ...
I will say, I have this gut feeling that while I fail to have any sympathy in Misty's defense, I do not believe she used on physical force to Haleigh because she had no reason for jealousy on who was Ron's favorite. I respectfully disagree on the jealousy aspect. I think she was extremely jealous of HaLeigh as she KNEW HaLeigh was Ron's heart and if you remember correctly, she went on the 3-day bender because she lied and told Ron she was pregnant and he told her he didn't want it.She was his wife and he was initially still sticking up for her even after Haleigh went missing. I don't even think they were married that long. Misty was NOT Ron's wife when HaLeigh "went missing." She was his live-in girlfriend and they had only been together for four months. I don't believe Misty was sincere when she said "that little girl loved me like I was her own mother." Needless to say, Misty doesn't strike me as being the type to be that cruel to intentionally cause harm to a child no less to that effect. She may ignore you, she may even use mean gestures toward you, but to use physical tactics doesn't seem to fit her profile. I agree. I do NOT think she intentionally harmed HaLeigh.
On the other hand, let us drift and place a profile for a moment on some other classy characters. The real mother who in my opinion should not have even showed her face on national tv since my guess, she hardly knew Haleigh at all. Wasn't it her who stated, she couldn't even remember what time Haleigh arrived home on a school bus. Not to mention, why wasn't her daughter living with her to begin with? Because she owed money? ... Please, poor excuse for a mother to not have custody. She just struck me as someone who had very little to do with Haleigh's life for the most part and she showed face to escape any blame her way. Unless there's someone who can tell me she took Haleigh on occassions or summers, holidays, whatnot, she's exempt from any notoriety here. Crystal had been with Ron at age 14. He got her hooked on cocaine and was physically abusive to her. It left her scarred emotionally and very afraid of him. Yes, she did lose custody and yes, she could have tried harder. However, she only lost custody because Ron was living with his mother and had a job. Please go to the docs and read the court transcripts. Crystal did have visitation every other weekend and on holidays. And Ron.. well to me, hes like the good parent bad parent. I believed he truly is heartbroken over his daughter's fate... and for the most part... probably was a caring dad.. he at least worked. But being addicted to those pills allows you to lose control of your life and his character became shady to me when I read he was out selling or buying pills while Haleigh was lost. Rather dumb on his part to begin with since he should have known police would be keeping tabs on where abouts of anyone surrounding her especially Misty...But no... he did no harm to Haleigh like that. Ron has a long and distinguished rap sheet for possession and sale of coke, heroin, meth, GHB, opium and pot. These records are here on VH. I blame Ron for leaving his drug addicted minor girlfriend with his two children under the age of 6. I do believe that he loved HaLeigh as much as it is possible for an abuser/drug addict to love. I am not convinced at all that he is innocent in this crime, no matter what LE says.
But among the many stories we are now hearing... with the ever so changing imperfect conceptions of "grandma" ... who did state Misty as saying that Joe held a knife to her... well that left me with the conclusion of if in fact he felt he was saving Misty's butt , she had better appreciate it in the longrun. Misty is dumb but not stupid. She knew that either way, she was looking at trouble for being negligent in the first place. Tommy is even dumber if he thinks we are to believe he had nothing to do with any of it because I fail to think Joe could handle Haleigh, the rope the cinder blocks on his own. No ... Tommy may not have been the ring leader, but he certainly was an attendee. And my guess is Joe made Misty go with them so the reality set in as to her involvement which is why she knew exactly where to lead the cops.
Well hopefully the tests results of the cinder blocks will reveal something. Or since the cousin got 15 yrs, it will put some pressure onto the others. Maybe they should call in the bau at criminal minds to interrogate them...cuz whoever is handling this, doesn't impress me in scare tactics and certainly doesn't seem to have much affect on those 3. I agree!

Welcome, tbirdie1. I am going to respond to what you wrote and give you my take in "red", and thanks for your posts. I love reading everyone's take on this case!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 pm

To Wrapitup... Thank you for some info I 'was' not aware of. Pretty much why I was trying to ascertain more on the life of the real mom. Obviously no doubt in my mind, the whole clan has or is obsessed in the cruel world of drug addiction. On the other hand, I have to respectfully object to your views on blaming Ron for Crystal's drug addiction. Yea, it takes someone to introduce you, but it is You only, who makes the decision to accept the invitation. My fav. saying is "your life is what you make of it" and although I emphathize on an addict of any sort because it is a sickness, I strongly believe where there's a will, there's a way to take control of what has taken control of you.
I know... as it has happened to a few people close to heart. And in light of the fact she was 14 at the time with Ron and give or take a few years getting her life together, I fail to see what attempts were made in getting Haleigh back or at least more than some visitation rights. She certainly looks older and more mature in my eyes from tv so yea, she still gets no gold stars from me. Laws have changed when it comes to Mothers for their children and she should have tried harder.

I was also under the impression Ron and Misty were married since about the time Misty escaped to Fl. , I thought I heard on tv news that Ron was filing for divorce from her. Guess you can't always believe what you hear and only what you see. But from what my perception is, I adamantly do not believe Ron had anything to do with his daughter's outcome other than failing to provide the right fatherly protection of a helpless child. Who knows, maybe that alone calls for some guilt. While his intentions were to display love, sorrow, pain whatever for Haleigh... his actions are a disgrace at how he was raising his children and who with...which is something he certainly will have to live with the rest of his life in or out of jail. Who knows, maybe he did meet up with Misty to be a lover, a inhome sitter, drug partner... if so, he is guilty of only being a loser dad but not with intention.

Misty is young, not too mention, very immature and very illiterate. Can't blame Ron for not wanting more children. At least he might have been smart there. She may very well have been jealous to a point. Most are when competing with daughter, daddy. But whatever happened, I still stray from believing she outright caused her death purposely and knowingly. She had to figure she would lose Ron wholeheartedly if that were the case which would only make her drift farther from his feelings with her which is pretty much what seems to be happening now. Dontcha think..

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

I was also under the impression Ron and Misty were married since about the time Misty escaped to Fl.
They got married approx 1 month after HaLeigh went missing.

I basically agree with everything else you said except as I stated, I am not 100% convinced Ron is innocent in all this. Also, Crystal had no role models whatsoever at 14 when she met Ron. He abused her and she was afraid. I don't think she is afraid anymore. I do agree she could have stepped up to the plate but IMHO, she has or had PTSD.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

I adamantly do not believe Ron had anything to do with his daughter's outcome other than failing to provide the right fatherly protection of a helpless child. Who knows, maybe that alone calls for some guilt. While his intentions were to display love, sorrow, pain whatever for Haleigh... his actions are a disgrace at how he was raising his children and who with...which is something he certainly will have to live with the rest of his life in or out of jail. Who knows, maybe he did meet up with Misty to be a lover, a inhome sitter, drug partner... if so, he is guilty of only being a loser dad but not with intention.

That was very well said.
Crystal got so screwed in my mind. I don't know why she did not involve her self more in the kids lives. That I will never understand that. I have faith Crystal can be a good Mom. I am glad she has her Son back. I wish I could bring HaLeigh back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm

I really hate to say this and in no way am I defending any of these kids, but I don't think ANY of the Croslin clan had a chance growing up, their role models were their parents who were using/running drugs themselves, Misty moved to another state to live with a boyfriend at 15, didn't attend school beyond the 6th grade, she may have street smarts but sure isn't going to win any awards for intelligence along with Tommy, Mama & Daddy & I'm assuming cousin Joe too. Then there's G'ma Holler who IMO wants the reward money so bad that she's making up all kinds of stories about her own Grandchildren.
On the Cummings side, Ron was raised by Grandma/Grandpa Sykes but was devastated when G'pa passed, so any chance he had seemed to die when G'pa died; he brought his g/f Crystal home to live with him & G'ma (or was it Teresa by then?), now what kind of parent/Grandparent is going to allow an underage girl to move in? In defense of Crystal, her Mom was a druggie, Crystal ran with no boundries, was 14 living with a guy doing drugs and who knows what else, at the same time getting pregnant/having babies, no wonder she lost custody! Ron had G'ma Sykes who at least talks an intelligent talk, he had a job and most likely in the eyes of the court *seemed* like a better candidate for the custodial parent.
They are all an unbelievable mess but at least Crystal seems to have cleaned up her act, got custody of Jr. (thank God!) and I just can't judge her on her prior life.
I don't think Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance (it's just to hard to say 'murder' or even passing!) and I kind of think if he really knew what happened after the fact, that whoever was/is responsible would be dead now, by Ron's own hands of course. I don't know.......
What a mess, I don't think I've ever heard of a mess before...... crazy 1
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 01, 2010 2:52 am

Well I certainly concur raine1953. And ya know... it made me stop and think about so many past crimes I've read about. One in particular not too too far from where I live was a young boy somewhere between 14-17 yrs old. I forgot... But his family was having a reunion at some park and on that day, he was rushing to get there after working at a parttime job. While he was briskly walking, he had an encounter with a slightly older man who after he told him of his eager intentions to get to the reunion, the man wanted to show him a quick route to his destination which of course was not the case. He ended up terribly assaulting this boy, rape, sodomy, even using sticks and then hitting him with some rocks leaving him for dead in some remote swamp area.
By the grace of God, he was caught. But the bio on this man's childhood made my stomach ache with feelings of hate for what this man did to this boy, yet at the same time, omg.. what a sad life this man had as a boy himself. His parents physically abused him beyond comprehension, made him wear diapers to school at the age of 10 ... I can't even remember the list of dreadful inflictions he had endured. Does that justify his present actions... Who knows what lies beneath...

I do know that there are those of us who endure trials and tribulations in life. Some of us manage to gain strength, build a better character ... Some of us take out the inner pains on someone else. Damm that Adam and Eve ... what were they thinking... they ruined it for all of us... lol

And yet... I find myself pondering the thought as to no matter how harsh or dysfunctional any of these Croslins', Cummings, right into the family trees... results in the outright senseless murder of a child who didn't ask to be brought into this world and didn't have a say in being taken out as well. IMO... I have no idea, how the guilty person or people... can sleep at night.. But I surmise if someone like Casey Anthony can worry more about her hair or what she wears to court, rather than the loss of Callie ... I'm thinking someone needs to ask the great Oz... for a few more hearts....

I, too, pray that Crystal gives Jr a better life now as she has struggled to amend her own. I wouldn't doubt that she is deeply saddened for not being there in Haleigh's defense. It's too bad the system... didn't take more notice into the lives of these people. But lately, I have read so many recent failed CPS cases, makes me wonder why they bother getting up for work. Do drugs or sell them, you get umpteen years, but abuse a child or fail to provide proper care, and no one truly responds. How indifferent this world has become... I try so hard to keep faith but it certainly exceeds its boundries.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm

raine1953, your post completely summed up the Croslin and Cumming's clan. I seriously doubt any of the kids (except possibly Jr.) have a chance at a decent life.

I DO think that Ron knows a lot more than he is saying and I think the constant "I was at work" or the "If I find who stole my daughter, I will kill them" or the mellow-dramatic falling on the ground (obviously stoned out of his ghord) with the crocodile tears" had my red flags flaring!

tbirdie1, Thank you for your post! The story of the man and the boy was palpable. How sad to think of what many children have endured by being abused or neglected..and sometimes being sexually abused. It's horrible. And, they carry this with them their entire life. It boggles my mind how some grow up and get on with their life and others become drug addicts or are violent. It's sad and I have to wonder - Do We Forgive These Adult Children?? Can we forgive them? Should we forgive them?

And you are spot on about CPS. I remember reading of a couple that took pics of their little ones while bathing. Completely innocent pics. They took them to WalMart to get developed and the clerk called the police. Here comes CPS who took the kids from them. The parents DID get the kids back, but to have to endure that is just ridiculous! Yet, there are so many kids being abused and/or neglected and CPS does ZERO - and sometimes the child ends up dead or missing...as in the case of HaLeigh Cummings.

By the way, if I haven't welcomed you to VH..I am doing it now.

welcome2

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm

:celebration: Thanks for the welcome...Wrapitup... and I'm guessing my family thanks you too as I'm not annoying them much anymore about these cases cuz I have all of you to annoy now :) Besides, they call me "doom an gloom" as it is, for my daily involvement in all this.

I tell ya, one of the things as well about Ron that bothers me so, is if he spent so much damm time phoning home and with the slightest notion that something could very well be wrong... Why didn't he just go home or call his mother to do the checking or to even wait so long to do anything is beyond me. It's a bit rather disreputable in my book ...I get nervous if my daughter is gone to the store too long with Jaden my grandbaby, but she knows how I am and she knows to answer the phone when I'm calling... smile...

And I still haven't figured out why it's taking so long for someone to speak up or putting some more pressure on any of them... Yes, I understand you need evidence and we're still awaiting forensics to return with some positive notes on what they found... But still... let's give Gma' the benefit of the doubt with her many stories and get to the bottom of this with some valid answers...

On a lighter note... I've been working on some yard work and today I planted some flowers and named one of the pink flowers Haleigh.. It just felt right at the time ... And Haleigh, if you see my mom and dad up there... say hello for me but don't be afraid of my dad...just give him some puzzles and he'll be smiling all day... Good night everyone... butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun May 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I tell ya, one of the things as well about Ron that bothers me so, is if he spent so much damm time phoning home and with the slightest notion that something could very well be wrong... Why didn't he just go home or call his mother to do the checking or to even wait so long to do anything is beyond me.
Yep, very strange..and then he stops for peanuts, beer and cigs at 3am. WTH??? Was this his alibi so he would be seen on video?

I loved your last para!! :heart:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow, watching update news on the cousin getting 15 years for 1 count... Misty has 8 counts... she's pretty much over ... Not too sure why Hope got so much time when she was just sitting in the back seat. Yea, being present is just as bad they say and of course her big mouth didn't help much since the judge heard it all. I just hope that if Misty knows she's looking at that much time, it's either going to make her crack or we're never going to find out the truth cuz everyone is going to clam up... Unless those lawyers are talking some sweet talk to make her think it will decrease a sentence somewhat.

And ya know, as far as that video which pretty much sank Ron talking about powder and more pills... I just can't help but laugh at what these peeps were thinking ...I kinda always thought you only do business with ones you know and I've never been in the drug world of pills other than asprin... not to mention like I said before, "did they not think that due to Haleigh gone missing, their tails just might be followed ... alot....And it amazes me that Ron could even be in the position instead of spending his time trying to find out about Haleigh... And where was Jr. while Misty and Ron were out? I must have missed that one... Sometimes I wish I could walk up to all of them and just b#t*ch smack them... Sorry... but It\\'s Not Fair
I surmise we should be thanking them though, for without this bust.... no one would be coming forward with anything to go on about what happened to Haleigh... Or at least opened up the door to it....
I just want to know... I really do... I just hope it wasn't on purpose so to speak or else I'm really gonna be upset....

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

LOL, you hope what wasn't on purpose?? Sorry, it's late and I am sleepy.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Sorry.. It was late for me too. I figured you would have caught on to my slightly oblique last comment. I merely meant it is sad enough to lean on the thought that Haleigh's initial gloomy downcast may have come from an accident of taking something or somewhere in that field and then the illminded way they disposed of her to cover it up... If that were the case. On the other hand, if what happened to little Haleigh stemmed from someone causing it up front and personal.... then it would be even worse. Although either way... doesn't make it better, just better to swallow....

Another day and still no lead on why or how this happened...

I decided to put a pic of the love of my life, Jaden instead of mine, to remind me everytime I visit here, which is just about everyday now lol... of how important our little ones are to us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 03, 2010 10:43 pm

That an adorable pic and I love the name!!!

Basically, what you are saying is whether it was pre-meditated or an accident, correct?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 04, 2010 12:50 am

That about sums it up hun.... Again either way It makes me sick especially when we can speculate all we want here and continue to wait on someone to speak up with the truth if that is even possible to get by now. There are so many shady characters in this picture that I don't know what or who to believe in anymore nor do I want it to turn into another "coldcase" file.

I remember awhile back I was watching a case about a little girl named Navea who was buried under a cement block by some waters. A man and his father fishing stumbled onto discovering her. It haunted me on the ways and means this little girl ended up. But what proturbed me most is that all at once, I heard nothing more with the case on the news. They started pinpointing offenders in and around the area and never named a suspect or even announced a continuance in the investigation. I just don't want to see Haleigh's case turn into a state of cessation.

I tell ya, parents these days need to start taking the reality of life a bit more serious with more precautions on allowing their young ones to walk alone or start handing out a few more cell phones for kids with a gps mode to track them when needed.

Thank you... Jaden LaRay.. and she is my cutie patutie but man is she clever at 2 1/2... I wanted her to call me Mema as I just hate the "grandma" word lol... My sis is already using Nana so had to come up with something. Except... she calls me "Momo"... lol... and some days shes slipped and called me Nemo... jeesh...da-nerve... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

tbirdie, we have a thread on Neveah Buchanan. Actually, we have 3 threads. You are welcome to look at them and comment on those threads if you want. And, you are correct. No updates, and two sex offenders (one that the mother was living with) are in jail on unrelated charges. Here are the threads:

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/nevaeh-buchanan-f12/nevaeh-buchanan-t896.htm?highlight=naveah+buchanan

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/nevaeh-buchanan-f12/5-yr-old-nevaeh-buchanan-may-have-been-buried-alive-t678.htm?highlight=naveah+buchanan

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/nevaeh-buchanan-f12/nevaeh-buchanan-t32.htm?highlight=naveah+buchanan

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 2:21 am

Thanks for looking it up for me....Even though as I thought ... no real news other than how sick I am about how these mothers continue to involve sex offenders in the lives of their children. What was that other case about the mother who took off with her daughter and a sex offender and they found them in some church cult place with the help of passengers who kept tails on the truck he was driving. I am assuming they are both in jail and the little one is safe and sound...LOL and the Gma's son is no angel who was in jail for being a sex offender as well... So she pretty much blew any chance of getting her granddaughter back unless of course ... good ole CPS overlooked that one and allowed her custody.
I just don't understand these women. And I adamantly believe that when an offender violates his parole by being in or around a child... that he should start his sentence all over again. They say that when they serve their time, they should have the same rights to live a normal life again among us when they are free. And we have to accept that as well as tolerate that they could be living in our neighborhood. But to allow themselves to be in contact with a child again... Grrrr... Our justice system really does suck!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

tbirdie1- You are SO right. When they let these animals out of prison because they have "served their time" they should be required to go live in homes all together like mental patients in those asylums. They are sick in their minds to ever have done something to become a sex offender to start with. The fact the WE have to be on the lookout for these creeps because they have rights makes me sick. Seems like the justice system is playing with fire by letting them out to see if they are reformed and capable of living in society. That's like giving a pit bull that mauled someone another chance to run wild and see if it attacks someone again, then deciding it was a bad idea. These offenders can't be changed, they are what they are. It sure is a he** of a chance being taken to see if these offenders are going to molest another child.

:winnie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri May 07, 2010 1:44 pm

What was that other case about the mother who took off with her daughter and a sex offender and they found them in some church cult place with the help of passengers who kept tails on the truck he was driving. I am assuming they are both in jail and the little one is safe and sound...LOL and the Gma's son is no angel who was in jail for being a sex offender as well... So she pretty much blew any chance of getting her granddaughter back unless of course ... good ole CPS overlooked that one and allowed her custody
That was Haylee Donathan. Her thread is here:
http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/haylee-donathan-f87/
There are actually 8 threads on her. Her grandmother was arrested for trafficking drugs.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

LOL ... Gotta give it to you Wrap... you are the bomb in finding any info we ask for here :).... Think maybe if Garcia ever took a vacation on criminal minds, you could fill in for her .. Not surprised on grandmother being arrested and I won't be even more surprised if Gma in Haleigh's case... comes up with some skeleton's in her closet as well. ... I hope not for her sake... I mean someone's gotta be sane or normal in that family...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 4:59 pm

I concur NapaValGirl... Wrap... I'm gonna need ya again on this one... I forget there's so many... but there was a woman who went to a bar one night and brought a man home with her... "yep that was smart to do" ... anyway, after their quick drunken fling... the man took notice to her small daughter asleep in the other room and decided to fulfill but his other fantasy. He took her to his place and well... guess you can surmise what she endured and being murdered as well. The idiot man left blood and hair samples in his own bathroom so he was caught. But the thing that was disturbing is that this man was in jail for sex offender and let out early I believe for some reason... Not thinking any rehabilitation worked on him... It was a big story about how people were blaming the judge for letting him free when he had a rap sheet as big as a dictionary... Never should have been freed.
I think we should go back to the olden days, when you do something heinous , you should be hung on the spot or have a few body parts removed. I swear I'm done feeling sorry for these repeated felons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 5:56 pm

I vote for removal of the body parts and then not long thereafter, a short rope and a tall tree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 6:15 pm

by WithPurpose Today at 5:56 pm
I vote for removal of the body parts and then not long thereafter, a short rope and a tall tree!

ROFLMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 07, 2010 6:43 pm

ha ha

Love the removal of body parts idea. Sounds like a perfect solution.

:winnie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm

by tbirdie1 Today at 17:59
"there was a woman who went to a bar one night and brought a man home with her... "yep that was smart to do" ... anyway, after their quick drunken fling... the man took notice to her small daughter asleep in the other room and decided to fulfill but his other fantasy. He took her to his place and well... guess you can surmise what she endured and being murdered as well. The idiot man left blood and hair samples in his own bathroom so he was caught. But the thing that was disturbing is that this man was in jail for sex offender and let out early I believe for some reason"

I don't remember that at all. Anyone know of this crime? It sounds like something you would see on a Lifetime movie. In fact, didn't Lifetime contact the Anthony's??

tbirdie, I really appreciate your compliments but there are many here that know of all the cases and can point them out to you. Some of us go back over a year and discussing and dissecting these horrific crimes is our passion, outside of our own lives and our families.

I love the fact that you are posting and bringing up cases and giving your point of view.
:cheers:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri May 07, 2010 7:21 pm

by WithPurpose Today at 5:56 pm

Hilarious, and I love the short rope and the tall tree!! And damnit man, but I miss our "quote" button. It\\'s Not Fair

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

Guess I'm just as obsessed about these criminal minds in our lives as the rest of you all ... crazy 1

I just despise when you get involved with a case and then it seems to go unnoticed anymore. I would surmise that they just can't keep up becuz there are so many. We spend so much time trying to find life on other planets... I have an an idea... Let's create a planet and stick all the misfits and degenerates and brain damaged ones who think a child is going to make them feel like a better man or any other psycho path and put them all on this planet to live their crazy lives far from us normal ones... lol ... And every time someone commits one of these horrific crimes, we ship them there too ... Don't have to worry about trials or taxpaper monies or jails... Course that would put alot of lawyers out of business but will we care at that point?.. I think not...

Then we can spend our time on here talking about other things that drive us nuts like my firebird window deciding to mess with me and not working for a day or the fact that it's supposed to be 46 and snow trm in May which will not make my new flowers happy just when they were starting to bloom... Sigh...

:pale:

Ooops... I'm drifting in thought here.. and I'm supposed to be one of the normal ones lol... But on the flipside.. I do wish us all... a pleasant Mother's Day. butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm

by tbirdie1 Today at 4:26
I just despise when you get involved with a case and then it seems to go unnoticed anymore. I would surmise that they just can't keep up becuz there are so many.

I know exactly what you mean. I have looked and looked for the latest news on Neveah Buchanan and found zero. We here at VH try our best to keep up on the latest in all the cases, even if it has been months since there were any new developments.
LMAO on the Firebird window!!! Been there!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 13, 2010 2:58 am

Ok so there's no news on this case ? Haven't heard anything. Is everyone's lawyer calling the shots now and no more talking? ... Inquiring minds want to know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 am

That's just it, we don't know. You can set up a google search so that when there is new news on any case, you will get a google alert. There are none and have not been for a very long time.

It's so sad! crying

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 am

Hmmm.... wonders what Ron is going to say about Misty and how it will relate to that night... I'm not so sure I believe anything that comes out of either of their mouths these days...But Misty surely knows what happened that night more than anyone. We shall see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum