Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011

+5
babyep
cherylz
janie
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
9 posters

Go down

Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011 Empty Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 am

Last edited by lindamarie on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011 Empty Re: Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am

Wow, that was just beautiful. Thank you, Sassy, for all your thoughts and personal touches!!!

It's so sad that it has finally come to this. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011 Empty Re: Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 am

I love the song. angel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am

Sassy, you are so talented, thank you for the video.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Just Beautiful!!! Thank you so much Sassy! I love the song too.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:55 pm

I will watch...just not today...I am PMS'ing. Not good!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm

cherylz wrote:I will watch...just not today...I am PMS'ing. Not good!
omg butterfly One of the joys of being "Spayed" young!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 pm

I have watched the video many times today. The song is perfect for HaLeigh, Caylee and all of our little angels.
crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh Critter...I know it is awful sometimes!
Good to see you friend!!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Sassy that was beautiful! crying
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Can't do it yet.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Sassy, an awesome tribute. As I watched, I noticed how little Haleigh looks older than her years. Have seen this before where parents include children with their adult friends and their parties. So very sad. SOme have mentioned Ron's reactions seemed put on and I noted two the pics of him that gave me that impression. I pray Haleighs killers, and all who were responsible for her when she taken/killed are punished.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon May 17, 2010 6:55 am

Marica, I agree about everything u said, esp. the part about in the beginning Ron seemed to be 'putting on'. His cries seemed forced, there was something about his behavior. Marrying Misty within a month did not help.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by misshesitation Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Sassy and Lindamarie Thank you for sharing this with us! You are both so thoughtful and caring souls! Bless you both!
misshesitation
misshesitation

Back to top Go down

Post by acuiriz Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello, this is from slacker, but watching that memorial makes me want to put a rush on Marissa's pics. Honestly i dont know how to get the pics to you. Please help the dummy out. If the offer still stands, that is. My life has been so consumed with my dad lately and he died anyway, but not before i told him to go be with his "Reesa" he loves his grandbabies. Marissa was his 1st. when she died, he took it very hard.
acuiriz
acuiriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 am

All I can say is Thank You, Sassy, for these videos. I am amazed how the music is times w/the pictures. Some I had never seen before.

Most of you here know that this is the case that stays in my head and heart. Even more so than little Caylee because we know she is gone. crying And, I pray her mother will pay dearly.

But, little HaLeigh, that precious, beautiful child is nowhere to be found. I truly feel for Crystal and Marie. And, I am actually relieved that her "father" is locked up.
By the time he gets out of the slammer. his son won't remember him. How sad!! But, I think he is in good hands.

Here's to little HaLeigh Cummings! She is Never far from my mind! angel
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I am sure the videos are beautiful.
At this time I still can't watch my HaLeigh.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Memorial for HaLeigh Cummings/Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings on August 10, 2011 Empty HaLeigh Cummings - Prayer Vigil Planned and Balloon Release In Her Honor on Aug. 10th, 2011

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Posted on July 16th, 2011
by Jan Barrett

Everyone remembers little HaLeigh Cummings from Florida on February 10, 2009. She disappeared in the middle of the night from her bed while her then babysitter was sleeping in bed just a few feet away. A massive search went on for HaLeigh but to this day she has still not been found.

Some seem to think the ones responsible are now behind bars on unrelated charges, but there are still some of us out there that think otherwise. I will admit I am one that believes otherwise and to this day I still pray that one day HaLeigh will be able to go home.

HaLeigh’s family and friends can’t forget her. As long as there is no solid proof that she is gone, they refuse to give up hopes that she will one day return home and I don’t blame them. I know life goes on but how can one forget their child or grandchild especially if they don’t know what happened to them.

On Wednesday, August 10 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm there is going to be a Vigil held in honor of HaLeigh to be held at the home of Annette Sykes in Welaka, Florida. HaLeigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield has said she plans to attend the vigil along with Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes, who are Ronald Cummings’s mother and grandmother. If you are in the area please try to attend in respect for HaLeigh. I would like to ask if you can not attend the vigil will you at least please light a candle for her during those hours.

Also on HaLeigh’s birthday, August 17, they are planning a balloon release party from 9:00am - 2:30pm in Palatka, Florida. The details are as follows:

Everyone is invited to join the family of HaLeigh Cummings at the foot of the Palatka bridge to release balloons for HaLeigh’s birthday. HaLeigh was born at 2:16 a.m. and balloons will be released at 2:16 p.m. Free balloons will be given to anyone who cannot join the family but would like to release a balloon for HaLeigh from their own location. We would also ask that anyone who remembers HaLeigh show their love and support by joining us and releasing a balloon from wherever you are. Free balloons will be red, purple, and pink ~ HaLeigh’s favorite colors.

Once again if you are in the area I urge you to please try to attend in honor of HaLeigh. If you can’t attend and want to just help remember HaLeigh, set free a balloon at home or just light a candle at 2:16 p.m.

I know I for one will be lighting my candle for her. I can’t be there personally but my heart will be and so will my prayers. I still pray for HaLeigh and her family. I still hope for her safe return one day. May God be with her and her family.

HaLeigh you will never be forgotten honey. Your family loves and misses you.

Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/126840#comment-1915907

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 pm

bump
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Here if a new video of Annette Sykes (Grannie Sykes) talking about HaLeigh. Cannot embed:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/28824253/index.html

Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings
Girl Disappeared 2 1/2 Years Ago
POSTED: Wednesday, August 10, 2011
UPDATED: 1:29 pm EDT August 10, 2011

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Wednesday marks the two-and-a-half-year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her home in Satsuma on Feb. 10, 2009.

There have been many clues and tips since then, but still no word on what happened to her.

Her family still has hope that she's alive, and they are holding a prayer vigil once again on Wednesday night in an effort to raise awareness.

Like in years past, Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great-grandmother, said they will be praying for Haleigh's safe return. She says she still believes the young girl is alive.

Investigators have called Haleigh's disappearance a homicide, but have never found a body. Sykes said she believes Haleigh is still alive. She just doesn't know where.

Video: Vigil Planned For Haleigh Cummings
There is another video if you click on the link at the bottom. It's very good.

And that is enough to give the great-grandmother hope.

She says a new detective has been assigned to the case and that she's pleased with the communication he's had with the family and says if anyone can find out what happened to Haleigh, he can.

The vigil will be held at Sykes' house in Putnam County at 6 p.m.

Anyone with any information about the Haleigh Cummings case is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS or e-mail haleigh@putnamsheriff.org

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28820723/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Here is a video with "Mother Teresa" today.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/28829711/index.html

She makes me sick!!!! Watch here eyes while she is talking. She is LYING! I highly doubt Ron is in "hell" because of his "little girl" missing. I believe that his mother knows something. Not sure what..but she knows HaLeigh is gone for good. MOO.

p.s. I am pissed off. HaLeigh has been "missing" for 2.5 years and there is little media coverage for the vigil that was held today. But, there is tons of media coverage marking Caylee's 6th birthday. I just wish that the media would give HaLeigh the same respect and regard that they give to Caylee.

This case haunts me. It keeps me awake some nights. There are people that KNOW exactly what happened to her and they won't talk. And, IMHO..these people are in prison. It just makes me so damned angry!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down