Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found

+2
janie
CritterFan1
6 posters

Go down

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found Empty Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Original story
XENIA, Ohio -- Xenia police have announced that the FBI has joined the search for a married Xenia mother, Tiffany Tehan, who has been missing since last Saturday.

The announcement was made during a news conference on Wednesday morning.

On Tuesday, investigators revealed that they were also looking for Tre B. Hutcherson, 42, who is considered a person of interest in the case.

Tehan, 31, disappeared on Saturday, April 17, after she left to go shopping for her 1-year-old daughter.

Tehan’s husband, David, last heard from his wife between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Saturday. He said she told him that she was leaving The Greene and headed to the Kettering Recreation Center for a baby boutique sale, but never returned home.

Family and friends spent several days searching for Tehan. Then, on Tuesday, Xenia police released surveillance video of Tehan and Hutcherson at a Dayton-area convenience store. Authorities said the two had been seen in the store on multiple occasions in the last several weeks.

Xenia police said Hutcherson has been missing for several days and may be with Tiffany Tehan. Police said they believe he could be driving his 1999 red Volkswagen Beetle, Ohio license plate #EVQ9018.

On Tuesday night, News Center 7 went to Hutcherson’s home and talked to a woman who claimed to be his wife. She would not go on camera or talk on recording.

Hutcherson's wife said she believes he is with Tiffany Tehan and that he would not hurt her.

The woman said, "He's taken off with this girl, obviously, together, he's caused no harm to her and they're together because they want to be."

Xenia police also said they have discovered that Hutcherson is unemployed. Their investigation has also led them to check all airline passenger manifests, but nothing has shown that the two have flown out of the Dayton area.

David Tehan said he has a simple message for his wife. "I don’t care what’s going on there,” he said. “I love you, and if there’s anyway that you know that you can come back, please do.”

David Tehan praised the efforts of the hundreds of volunteers who searched the Kettering and Beavercreek areas and posted fliers about his wife’s disappearance.

Tehans’ church, Patterson Park Church in Beavercreek, has offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to Tehan’s whereabouts.

If you have any information about Tiffany Tehan's disappearance, call the Xenia Police Division at 937-372-9901.

The missing Ohio mom who sparked a nationwide search had run away to "start a new life," police said today, but her forgiving husband said he wants her back and doesn't "blame her for any of this."
Tiffany Tehan, 31, disappeared Saturday, leaving behind her husband David and her 1-year-old daughter Lexie.

Her vanishing act triggered a nationwide hunt until police, acting on an FBI tip, found her staying at a Miami Beach motel with Tre Hutcherson, a man cops had called a person of interest in her disappearance. Police quickly determined that Tehan was not in danger.

"She left voluntarily with this fellow and drove to Miami to -- and these are her words -- start a new life," Miami Beach police Sgt. Wayne Jones told ABC News. Upon police request, Tehan called her parents and husband to ensure them of her safety.

David Tehan told ABC News today he was angry at Hutcherson, but said he "absolutely" forgives his wife. When asked why he forgave her, Tehan said, "I don't know. It's supernatural."

"She may have made some mistakes, but everyone does and I can't blame her for any of this," the husband said. "She's a person like anyone else getting through life, and it's not always easy."

David Tehan said he wants his wife to come home and work out the problems in their marriage.

"There may be issues to work out, but that's okay. Issues we can work out," he said.

During his phone call with his wife after she was discovered, she asked about Lexie and "told us she missed us," David Tehan said.

The husband said they were so busy that he hadn't suspected anything was wrong.

Tehan's father Chuck Tabor became emotional when he heard that his daughter was found unharmed.

"Just to know my little girl is safe is all I needed," Tabor said through tears. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found Empty Re: Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm

I am so glad that she was a RunaWay Mom and not murdered or something. I feel sorry for her and her family, esp her little Lexi. The good news is that she is alive and going back to her "real life.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found Empty Re: Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found

Post by janie Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm so glad to hear she's okay! But I feel like you do critter her poor husband looked so sad on the Today show and said Tiffany would never leave her daughter. I wonder if they really will be able to work things out together.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found Empty Tiffany and daughter Lexi

Post by Nama Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found 183543
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 pm

She reminds me of "The Runaway Bride".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:42 am

Wouldn't that be special sitting around watching the news in your living room and then suddenly seeing your husband's photograph being shown in a missing persons case?
Mrs. Hutcherson must have been thinking "what in the" Suspect ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Posted: 12:14 pm EDT April 22, 2010

DAYTON, Ohio -- News Center 7’s Cheryl McHenry tried to talk to Tre Hutcherson’s wife Thursday morning at her home in East Dayton.
McHenry talked the Kelly Hutcherson through the door because she did not want to talk on camera. She told us that she and her husband are getting a divorce.
Neighbors who McHenry talked to on Creighton Avenue said they are relieved that Tiffany Tehan is alive and they feel for Tre Hutcherson’s wife.
Jane Clinch said, “Well, I really do feel sympathy for her because, yes, her husband acted inappropriately and she is gong to have to deal with that. It is going to be a big mess.”
Another woman said she does not think that Kelly Huthcerson or David Tehan had any idea of what was going on with their spouses.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:51 am

David Tehan told ABC News today he was angry at Hutcherson, but said he "absolutely" forgives his wife. When asked why he forgave her, Tehan said, "I don't know. It's supernatural."
"She may have made some mistakes, but everyone does and I can't blame her for any of this," the husband said. "She's a person like anyone else getting through life, and it's not always easy."
David Tehan said he wants his wife to come home and work out the problems in their marriage.
"There may be issues to work out, but that's okay. Issues we can work out," he said.

Missing Mom Tiffany Tehan of Xenia, Ohio found Koocoo11
He sounds incredibly forgiving and understanding doesn't he?
I feel certain my husband would respond in the very same fashion.
NOT!!!!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 am

nitespinr I don't think mine or many other husbands would be so forgiving. She should not be allowed to be alone with her daughter. It is Mothers like this that will kill their own child to have a "new life". I am glad it was not another case of a Mom killing her child. She is unstable and needs to have supervised visits with her daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm

I agree lindamarie, supervision is absolutely the right thing to do on behalf of the baby. Sadly there probably won't be a court ruling about it one way or the other.
David will have to watch over his child's safety as much as he can. Now would be the perfect time to file for full custody of their daughter, but he sounded like he wants to keep the marriage together.
If I were him I'd invest in some monitored video surveillance.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:43 am

They said on the Today show that Tiffany has decided to stay with her boyfriend. They showed a small clip of them leaving together. Tre said no comment to the reporters waiting outside the house. They also mention LE hasn't said anything yet about criminal charges or making them pay back the five thousand dollars they spend looking for her.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:23 pm

How sad for that little girl! But, on the other hand, if her mother was capable of deserting her like this, she is probably better off without her in her life. I hope her father is able to provide a safe, nurturing environment for her to grow up in.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down