Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders

2 posters

Go down

Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders Empty Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 am

Dear Ms. Ash:

Thank you for contacting me in support of strengthening penalties for sex offenders. I could not agree more regarding the need to prosecute sex offenders, and I appreciate having the benefit of your views on this important matter.

There is only one way to win the fight against sex offenders who prey on innocent children—they must be caught quickly, punished vigorously, and watched carefully. Our children deserve nothing less. I am committed to providing law enforcement officials with every tool and every resource they require to catch, prosecute, and monitor those who may threaten the safety and the lives of our children.

I appreciate the opportunity to represent Texans in the United States Senate, and you may be certain that I will keep your views in mind as relevant legislation is considered during the 111th Congress. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,

JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator

517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Tel: (202) 224-2934
Fax: (202) 228-2856
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders Empty Re: Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders

Post by charminglane Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 am

Woot Woot!!

Wrap is hard at work making the world a better place for children!!

Woot Woot to the Senator, also!!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders Empty Re: Email from Texas US Senator, John Cornyn re: Sex Offenders

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Bravo wrap thank you for everything you do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:26 pm

It's just an email to a Senator. If it helps, so be it but my distrust for politicians is palpable.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down