Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 am

Charm, I love you to death. You know that, but I do NOT believe for one second that Misty and Crystal were working together.

I do NOT think Haleigh is being hidden in Florida or any other state. I do NOT think that Crystal, Crystal's sister or mother or any relative took Haleigh and is hiding her. If only that were true, I would be a happy camper.

This has gone on long enough. Haeligh, IMO, is dead. I hate typing these words and if I am wrong, I will publicly eat crow.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 am

I used to believe that they were hiding her too, but after thinking about that, why would they just hide haleigh? why not both children? I would love to believe that is true. I believe she is gods arms now, curled up in his lap safely.

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am

I believe that someone took Haleigh to get her away from Ron and Misty. Crystal was supposed to sue for custody of Junior and Haleigh would magically "reappear." Only Crystal is incompetent, they all are "as dumb as a box of rocks," and now no one knows how to get out of it.
I write this with a smile and don't mind being criticized for my view. I don't like thinking about the other alternative and I am praying that I am right, knowing that I am probably wrong.

I am also pizzed off that Crystal has Jr. She better wake up and smell the dirty diapers.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

I am happy Crystal has Jr. I think she has learned her lessons. She also lives with Marie on a farm so that should be good for Jr.

Of course, what do I really know how she treats her children? I DO think that living with Crystal has got to be better than living with Ron.

Today's Blog Talk Radio should be interesting!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Bond Revoked for Tommy Croslin (Hank, Jr.) in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Posted: Sunday, 24 January 2010 12:57PM

Bond Revoked For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

TJ Hart

The bond amount for one of the five suspects arrested as a result of a month-long drug sting operation in Putnam County has been changed.

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam county Sheriff's Office told the SKY Sunday, "Tommy Croslin's bond hasn't been lowered. $0.00 means no bond in the computer system. A judge revoked his bond do to the other currently pending charges."

CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS (W / MALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN000333
Booking Date: 01/20/2010 22:36:33
Age On Booking Date: 23
Bond Amount: $7508.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SJSO
Address Given: 116 TYLER STREET SATSUMSA FL 32189
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
893.135.1c1 CASE0001 (PUTNAM COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) DRUGS-TRAFFIC F F $0.00
901.04 CASE0002 (ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N N $5004.00
901.04 CASE0002 (ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N

The arrests stemmed from a tip from a source with knowledge of the alleged dealing of oxycodone and hydrocodone, according to Putnam County Sheriff's officials.

Misty Croslin is facing six counts of trafficking in prescription medications. Three counts of the same charge are pending against Cummings and one against Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Misty Croslin remains held in lieu of $950,000 bail; Cummings, $500,000; Brock, $250,000; Sykes, $150,000; and Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. is being held on $7508.

Ronald Cummings is the father of missing 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL who was abducted from her home February 9, 2009. Misty Croslin was babysitting the girl and her younger brother that night and was the last person to see her. Croslin and Cummings married a few weeks later and got a divorce a few months ago.

Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin Jr. and Brock are incarcerated in the St. Johns County Jail. Cummings was moved to the Flagler County Jail. Sykes is in the Putnam County Jail.

All but Sykes were moved to jails outside of Putnam County for security reasons. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were placed in separate jails to avoid the possibility of communication between them.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement Agent Dominick Pape said that potential maximum sentences if convicted are: Misty Croslin, 74 years; Cummings, 43 years; Brock, 25 years; Sykes, 15 years; and Hank Croslin, three years.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Haleigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3'0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit's Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Hank Thomas “Tommy” Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications. Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123628

I don't understand why Tommy Croslin's bond has been lowered. Anyone??

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

He is on a no bond status. IOW, he CANNOT bail out. His bond was revoked due to previous charges. He is worse off than Misty!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Jailhouse interview: Ronald Cummings talks about arrest

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target.

“They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter.

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.

Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.

Meanwhile, authorities have made no secret that Cummings, Croslin and others arrested in the undercover drug operation will be asked about Haleigh. She was 5 when she disappeared from the double wide mobile home where she was living with her father, Croslin and brother Ronald Cummings Jr.

Cummings said he didn’t recognize the person who told him about the focus on Haleigh, but said he was fingerprinted in Putnam County and taken directly to the Flagler County jail, where he is in what he described as a solitary cell with a toilet-sink combination unit, bunk and mirror.

Investigators have said the two cases are not connected. Detectives working on the disappearance were kept in the dark about the drug case that evolved from a tip, authorities said after the arrests.

Croslin was taken to the St. Johns County jail, where she remained Sunday. Her brother, Hank Croslin Jr. was also arrested in the operation and is jailed in St. Johns. Two others, Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and a friend of Misty Croslin, Donna M. Brock, are also charged. Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication, Cummings is charged with three counts. Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock face one count each.

There were 330 pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone involved, authorities said.

Separating suspects involved in the same case is not uncommon, but for the duration of the case, detectives have been especially intent on questioning Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh. She called 911 early on the morning of Feb. 10 last year to report the kindergartner missing.

Cummings said Croslin has not told him any more about what happened that night. The two married in March and divorced in October and Cummings said their relationship now is “ex-wife, slash, friend.”

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.

He said he doesn’t know if she knows more about what happened that night.

“That’s a hard question to answer,” he said. It is hard to think she does not know more, he said, but equally hard to think she could have kept it secret from detectives for nearly a year.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.
Cummings said he is housed in a cell alone and that there are no other inmates nearby.

The door to the cell is solid with a narrow pass-through for food. When he uses the phone, it is handed through the slot, he said.

Cummings blames the isolation on being involved in a “high profile case,” he said. His treatment at the jail has been mixed, he said, with some corrections officers easier to get along with than others.

He said he has been allowed only one shower so far, though three a week is the routine, and has not been allowed recreation time.

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-24/story/jailhouse_interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

"A Setback in his life"? WTH??

A setback in your life is when your boss tells you you won't be able to take that vacation you've been planning with the family cause Milton in Accounting is in the hospital. A setback in your life is when you get into an auto accident and get hurt, a setback in your life is when you are sick, can't work and lose a weeks pay.

He knows he is going to prison because he did the crime and he got away with it all the other times. Boo hoo hoo.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Wrapitup wrote:"A Setback in his life"? WTH??

A setback in your life is when your boss tells you you won't be able to take that vacation you've been planning with the family cause Milton in Accounting is in the hospital. A setback in your life is when you get into an auto accident and get hurt, a setback in your life is when you are sick, can't work and lose a weeks pay.

He knows he is going to prison because he did the crime and he got away with it all the other times. Boo hoo hoo.

It struck me that way too, Wrap! Strange thing to say when your little daughter has been abducted and is missing for almost a year---what does he call that I wonder?
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 am

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 am

We all know that Haleigh is missing and hearing Teresa Neves talk about it is not what I turned in to the Today Show to hear. I wanted her take on Ron's arrest and it wasn't even mentioned. She didn't say anything that we haven't heard before and IMO her interview was a waste of time. There must have been "an agreement".

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:24 am

An agreement that they would not discuss the drug bust? As Palin would say, "Ya betcha".

Thanks for finding the video on You Tube, BJ. I went ahead and deleted my post. :)

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 am

by Wrapitup Today at 11:24 am An agreement that they would not discuss the drug bust? As Palin would say, "Ya betcha".
I bet there is not even ONE person who saw that interview and said, "OMG, there's a little girl named Haleigh missing". This is old news and everyone, unless they're comatose, has known about it for almost a year. The arrest is NEW news. I'm a little irked!
:mad:

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 am

Mother Teresa is the epitome of delusional. And, did you notice when Anne Curry asked how Jr. was doing, Neves said zero that Crystal now has custody. She lives in a fantasy world. I actually feel sorry for her.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings' family speaks about recent drug arrests

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Haleigh Cummings' family speaks about recent drug arrests

Updated: Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 9:06 PM EST
Published : Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 9:06 PM EST

MATT SAFFER | WAWS TV

Members from both sides of Haleigh’s family talk about their loved ones incarceration.

Four days after Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were arrested on drug trafficking charges, their families are talking about the experiences they are having behind bars. Both Misty and Ronald have been able to make phone calls to their loved ones, and both say they are trying to keep in good spirits despite facing lengthy prison terms for trafficking prescription pain pills.

A judge has reduced Misty Croslin’s bond from $950,000 to $500,000.

Misty’s family says even though her bond has been reduced, they still can’t afford to bail her out. Members of Misty’s family say Misty has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5 minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh Cummings’ father, is sitting in a Flagler County jail cell by himself. His grandmother says he does have access to a telephone. She says Ronald has contacted them a few times but mainly talks about the search for Haleigh. Ronald’s grandmother also says visitation is only allowed once a week on Wednesdays, and this Wednesday will be the first time his mother will see him since he was locked away this past Thursday.

Haleigh’s Mother, Crystal Sheffield, has been granted emergency custody over Haleigh’s little brother. She says a Putnam County Judge determined it would be best that Ronnie Jr. stay with his mother while his father was behind bars.

Misty Croslin, Misty’s brother Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. , Ronald Cummings, Ronald’s cousin Hope Sykes, and a woman named Donna Brock all face drug trafficking charges for the illegal sale and possession of oxycodone and hydrocodone. If convicted, Ronald, Misty and Donna could face mandatory minimum sentences of 25 years in prison.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012510-haleigh-cummings-family-arrests

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Misty’s family says even though her bond has been reduced, they still can’t afford to bail her out. Members of Misty’s family say Misty has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5 minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

can I just say, oh PUH-lease!
frying pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

PUH-lease say it! frying pan

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

They always find the Lord at the Grey Bar Motel. :cheers:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 am

She's just praying for more Oxy, Roxy and Cottontail!
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 am

Teresa Neves. No your boy Ronnie was not assisting Misty to get information on where Haleigh is. He is a drug dealer. He is a big loser. He is a very bad man. He has no job. He lives off of the state and you and his grandma. Teresa you are an enabler. Misty is not the girl next door. She did not love Haleigh and JR. She loved drugs and Misty.

Geeeeez.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:30 am

Something I pondered this AM. Rem. Ron saying he likes to keep his enemies close by. Now his becoming friends again w/ Misty. To the point of her getting his name tattooed on her. His laughing expression in his latest mug shot. Past rumors of him possibly being a drug informant. Could he be working with LE to trap Misty...and finally getting her to talk? :scratch:
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm

I highly doubt that, Cherylz. But at this point, nothing would surprise me.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

cherylz wrote:Something I pondered this AM. Rem. Ron saying he likes to keep his enemies close by. Now his becoming friends again w/ Misty. To the point of her getting his name tattooed on her. His laughing expression in his latest mug shot. Past rumors of him possibly being a drug informant. Could he be working with LE to trap Misty...and finally getting her to talk? :scratch:

I think they only got married so he wouldn't get prosecuted for statutory rape. She was underage and he was a grown man over 21 and the world was suddenly watching, questioning this live-in relationship. I think they would never have done so otherwise. They were probably just happy living the free and easy lifestyle of drugs and sex, without any strings attached. They were just continuing that lifestyle they prefer when they got arrested.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Misty tell the truth - it might just set you free - cut a deal and tell what happened to Haleigh. I just dont believe that Misty hurt Haleigh intentionally. I do believe that it probably was an accident, or Misty doesnt really know what happened to Haleigh as she either was passed out or left the house for a while.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:55 pm

I have never thought that Misty hurt Haleigh intentionally. But, I do think she knows what happened, or Would know what happened if she were not in a black out.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Reports detail alleged drug buys involving Misty Croslin

Post by Nama on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:24 pm

The purchase of hundreds of prescription narcotic pills by an undercover officer from key figures in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings happened on rural roads, a fast food parking lot, gas stations and other locales, according to documents released Tuesday by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Misty Croslin, 18, was arrested last week on multiple drug charges along with her former husband Ronald Cummings, 26, and three others. Cummings is the father of Haleigh, who disappeared Feb. 10, 2009, from the home Cummings shared with Croslin.

Croslin was home with Haleigh that night and reported her missing.

Reports released Tuesday detail how an undercover officer allegedly bought about 322 pills on six occasions between Dec. 22 and Jan. 18. The pills were oxycodone and hydrocodone narcotics under various trade names.

Several buys occurred in the San Mateo and Satsuma areas southeast of Palatka, but one occurred at an Interstate 95 truck stop in St. Johns County, the reports said.

"Misty is looking at 25 years because of how much it was," Lt. Johnny Greenwood said of the volume of pills.

Typically the undercover officer would contact Croslin about the amount of drugs he would like to buy, the reports show. The office and Croslin sometimes exchanged several phone calls before agreeing to meet at a location, the report said. Then they would sometimes drive to other locations before the final exchange of money for drugs was made.

The largest single transaction involved 155 pills for $800 on the second of six buys, according to the report.

The report alleges that buy happened Jan. 8 at the Flying J truck stop on State Road 206 and I-95 in St. Johns County.

"(Croslin) stated that she was 'freaked out' because this was a lot of money and a lot of pills. (Croslin) stated that she did not want to get in trouble," the report states. The officer drove Croslin to her Satsuma home afterward.

Also arrested were Croslin's brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23; and Hope A. Sykes, 18, both of Satsuma; and Donna Brock, 44, of Orlando.

Misty Croslin is facing six counts of trafficking in prescription medications. Three counts of the same charge are pending against Cummings and one against Hank Croslin Jr., Sykes and Brock.

Brock was with Croslin on the Jan. 8 buy while Cummings was with her on several of the buys, the reports state. Hank Croslin was with her on one and Sykes on two.

Cummings and Croslin were briefly married last year and are now divorced. The reports sometimes refer to Croslin by the last name of Cummings.

Officials have said they hope the arrests could lead to a breakthrough in the disappearance of Haleigh last year at age 5.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100126/ARTICLES/100129570/-1/NEWS10?p=2&tc=pg

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I did the math. That is about $5.16 per pill. If those were the oxycontin's, the undercover cop got a great deal.

So. Misty is freaked out. Why do I get the impression that Ron is the one that got Misty in on the drug trafficking instead of the other way around as Mother Croslin likes to cry about?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Ronald Cummings mother talks arrests, Haleigh

Post by Nama on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:00 am

"He's doing the best he can…that isolation is what makes him craziest," said Theresa Neves, Ronald Cummings mother.

Neves is talking about his son Ronald's recent arrest. He, his ex-wife Misty, her brother, Hank Tommy Croslin Jr., and two others were all taken into custody last week on drug trafficking charges for selling and possessing pain pills.

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

Theresa says Ronald is in a jail cell alone, in protective custody. He has a cot and a toilet in his room. The lights in his cell stay on all day and all night, so Theresa says Ron has been forced to sleep under his cot to try and get out of the light.

"I think one day, he called eight times. He was pretty lonely that day, I guess," said Neves.

Theresa spoke at length about Ronald's arrest for trafficking prescription drugs. She says the two have barely spoken about the arrest, but they have talked a little bit about it.

"Putnam County's thing is that Misty's been the key to this. They couldn't bring her in, they couldn't hold her. Shes in there now, and I hope they can hold her," said Neves.

Theresa spoke at length about how her view of Misty Cummings changed. At first, she defended her former daughter-in-law for months, saying shes told all she knew about Haleigh's disappearance. During our interview, Theresa says now shes not sure.

"The first four months I knew Misty, I thought the kids were her number one priority. They loved her. Just the changes Ive seen in the past few months are unreal to me that anybody can be that day and night," said Neves.

"I've never seen her high, never heard of her high, but now that's all you hear…doing things just cant imagine anyone her age can do, " said Neves. "She's definitely not who I think she was. She has made a complete disaster of her life in the past few months," Neves added.

Neves says everyday she writes in a diary she bought for Haleigh . Everyday she changes the colors in the pad and saves it. She says all she has left to remember Haleigh by are those notes, the memories, and pictures. She says shes hoping whenever Ronald is allowed to come home, Haleigh will be there to welcome him.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012610-ronald-cummings-mother-talks-arrests-haleigh

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:19 am

OMG. Poor Ron. Actually being forced to read.

I've heard people say the only time they read is when they're in jail. Pretty damned sad. And I don't think Misty can even read so she can't even do that in jail.

And, he has to sleep underneath the cot? thinking :goodnight: :nono: ROFLMAO 😴 Shocked 2 :smnanatongue: crazy 1

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:08 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to this group & this is my first post.

I couldn't be happier to hear that Misty and Ron are locked up without (hopefully) much hope of being bonded out. I hope that LE gets real serious now & sits on Misty in order to get some type of truth out of her. Personally I feel that from the get go LE dropped the ball & for some reason no governing agency came in to take over this case - they sure let Haleigh down....
It's hard for me to imagine that a 17 yr old who never attended high school (fault of her parents I realize) has outsmarted the Detectives of PC, they should be ashamed of themselves!
I'm thinking now that they've got the leverage on Ron AND Misty, that is if LE doesn't blow it!
I do feel horrible for Ron's Mom but honestly she needs MAJOR help for her enabling! Someone needs to tell her that Ron's in jail to be isolated and he needs to be alone to do some soul searching and wth is he doing sleeping UNDER the cot (I couldn't help it)?
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 am

welcome2 raine to Victims Heartland. Your post was very good. I agree about Teresa. She needs some help to quit enabling Ron's drug use. It was obvious to all of us from the beginning that he was on drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:58 am

"I've never seen her high, never heard of her high, but now that's all you hear…doing things just cant imagine anyone her age can do, " said Neves.

Yeah right! You wouldn't recognize it if it bit you on the toe! She was freaking high in all of her tv interviews it was so obvious, am I the only one that saw that? I'm sure I'm not.
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 am

Trish54. We all saw that. Teresa is extremely delusional.

I see your location. Do you know any of these idiots at all? I would love to know any information of that area and if you know or have ever seen any of these people.

Thanks!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 am

I don't know them personally but have seen them. I live just a few miles from where Haleigh disappeared. I have met the Sykes girl too. I tried to help with the search back last year, but the brush was soooo thick and the weather horrible, what else can I tell you?
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 am

What do the people of that area think of these players? What do they think happened to Haleigh? Have you ever seen Ron and Misty?

Are most people that live in the area normal and not into drugs?? Sorry about the last question, but now that Satsuma is on the map..it certainly doesn't have the best reputation..thanks to the Cummings and Croslins.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 am

Everyone knows they are white trash. I think it's probably 50/50 as to what people think as far as what happened to Haleigh, at least around here.

In San Mateo and Satsuma (neighboring towns) most people are decent, but like most areas you have your bad parts. Trailer parks and way back in the woods can be the worst but you never know you could have someone next door that is dealing and never know it.
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 am

charminglane wrote:She's just praying for more Oxy, Roxy and Cottontail!
what is cottontail??? confused cocaine??
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:21 am

trishd54 wrote:"I've never seen her high, never heard of her high, but now that's all you hear…doing things just cant imagine anyone her age can do, " said Neves.

Yeah right! You wouldn't recognize it if it bit you on the toe! She was freaking high in all of her tv interviews it was so obvious, am I the only one that saw that? I'm sure I'm not.
The reason Teresa says that she has never seen Misty high, is that Misty is ALWAYS high. The norm for her is to be high as all get out. Teresa has never seen the real Misty, the straight Misty because she does not exist.
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 am

trishd54 wrote:Everyone knows they are white trash. I think it's probably 50/50 as to what people think as far as what happened to Haleigh, at least around here.

In San Mateo and Satsuma (neighboring towns) most people are decent, but like most areas you have your bad parts. Trailer parks and way back in the woods can be the worst but you never know you could have someone next door that is dealing and never know it.
Really? You wouldn't see traffic coming and going next door? LOL.

What I don't get is how Mother Teresa can work for the Man with her entire family as criminals. I really do feel sorry for her but she has enabled that boy of hers to the point where he literally thinks the rules don't apply to him. And, she is not blind. She has seen Ron go from one underage girl to another. And why was Jr. living with GGMA Sykes instead of Neves? That's a bit much for a GGMA. Hell, it's a bit much for a grandma. I know. I am one!! :lol!:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 am

CritterFan1 wrote:
trishd54 wrote:"I've never seen her high, never heard of her high, but now that's all you hear…doing things just cant imagine anyone her age can do, " said Neves.

The reason Teresa says that she has never seen Misty high, is that Misty is ALWAYS high. The norm for her is to be high as all get out. Teresa has never seen the real Misty, the straight Misty because she does not exist.
Amen, Critter. If she ever saw her sober she probably wouldn't recognize her at all. affraid

I have never heard of cottontail either.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 am

Actually Theresa works for Marion County I think, not Putnam
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 am

No, I think it's Alachua but could be wrong. My point is: She works for LE no matter what county. I bet the other employees think she and her family are something else!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 am

Wrap you may be right, I just knew it was west of me!! lol
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 am

trish glad to see your cat here. Just love your cat!!!!
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Sorry, it just reminded me of Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail.

However, we could start giving drugs our own nicknames...
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:12 pm

charminglane wrote:Sorry, it just reminded me of Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail.

However, we could start giving drugs our own nicknames...
or
Winken, Blinken and Nod!

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings – The Donna Brock Connection

Post by Nama on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 pm

I was somewhat surprised to see Donna Brock caught up in last weeks sweep of the folks involved in the Haleigh Cummings case. Donna Brock for those of you not familiar with the name was the ‘hired gun’ financed by Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch to befriend Misty Croslin and get the real story.

Why Tim Miller would do such a thing is way beyond me. I had thought that his group was involved more in search and recovery than ‘investigation’. But investigate they did. Donna Brock became Misty Croslin’s well heeled new best friend. I do not have copies of the receipts, but it has been said that Tim Miller paid Donna Brock $3,000 for this adventure to Orlando.

There is much that we do not know about the relationship between Donna Brock and Misty Cummings, but, some facts can be uncovered. The Tim Miller all expenses paid vacation happened in early October 2009. There are rumors, and indeed a couple of news hounds have talked about it, there were some illegal recordings made between the two.

One source tells me that he has heard snippets, but they were no more than two women chatting. There was nothing to suggest that Misty was handing over the crown jewels.

Donna Brock was a huge media target for a couple of weeks after her adventure with Misty Croslin. What only recently became public was that late in October 2009 she received her ‘walking papers’ from Texas Equusearch’. The letter is well crafted, it does not state her position with TES, we are left to guess if she was a volunteer or on the payroll.

TES sent the letter distancing themselves from Donna Brock quickly after her arrest. The interesting part is the date, October 30.

Could it be pure chance that Donna Brock was at the funeral for Somer Thompson on October 27? There is an interesting picture that has surfaced.

My sources tell me that this grand gesture is aimed at Tim Miller, I do not know if that is true. Off Air people tend to say a great deal about Tim Miller, none of which are flattering, On Air, they tend to soften their approach. Miller has a formidable ‘war chest’ plus a huge following, to strike against him would take a great deal of guts.

I wonder if Donna Brock has the guts?

No-one has any doubts that taking Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock to jail is not primarily involved with the search for Haleigh Cummings. The drugs are an aside. But what a wonderful way to apply some pressure.

The big question is who will crack first!

http://www.bloggernews.net/123666

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Father Of Missing 6-Year-Old Says Investigators Ask About Girl After His Arrest

Post by Nama on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Ronald Cummings said detectives wasted no time asking him about his missing 6-year-old daughter after police arrested him on drug charges last week, according to a phone conversation with a Florida Times-Union reporter.
Cummings said questions from investigators immediately turned to Haleigh following his arrest.
"They just told me that their main focus is not on putting me in jail but finding Haleigh," Cummings said in the recorded conversation from his Flagler County jail cell. "They already know that I don't know nothing about Haleigh's disappearance, or otherwise I would've already been in DOC."

Ronald Cummings made his first appearance in court in Flagler County on drug trafficking charges.
Cummings also talked about what he'd do if he ever finds the person responsible for the girl's disappearance last February.

"Kill him. Same thing I said on the 911 call. I'm telling you, I haven't changed my mind not a bit," Cummings said. "I don't care if they get me with unjustifiable homicide. I don't care. If I find out what happened to my youngin it doesn't matter to me. It will be worth life without parole or the death penalty."
Cummings' conversation with the reporter turned from Haleigh to his ex-wife, Misty Cummings, the last person to see his daughter, and whether Ronald thinks Misty knows more than she's telling.
"It's hard to believe she doesn't know more, but it's also hard to believe that if she did know more she ain't already talked," Cummings said. "Especially if they got her locked up like they got me."
"I want my family to know I love them, my girlfriend to know I love them, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I'll never give up on her," Cummings added. "This is a setback in my life that when I come out will remind me what I should be doing and not what I was doing, what I'm being accused of doing."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22358352/detail.html

Here is the audio:

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0127/22358399.mp3

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Haleigh's Grandmother Hopes Arrests Help Find Missing Girl

Post by Nama on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 pm

After a one-hour jail house visit with her son, Ronald Cummings' mother left the Flagler County Jail Wednesday afternoon.

"I started crying the minute I saw him. He did okay until we started talking about Junior," said Teresa Neves said.

She was referring to Ronald Jr., Cummings' son.

Neves said their conversation then turned to her missing granddaughter, Haleigh. The little girl disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in February 2009 while Misty Croslin was watching her.

"He just bawled when we started talking about Haleigh, but he feels like this may bring her home," she said.

Last week, Cummings was arrested along with Misty Croslin, his ex-wife, on drug trafficking charges. Misty Croslin is in the St. Johns County jail on a $950,000 bond.

Neves talked about the investigators' belief that Misty Croslin knows more about Haleigh's disappearance than she's saying.

"[Ronald] feels like they're so certain that Misty knows something and that Misty is going to say something while she's in there. He feels like if there's anything she does know, then she's going to tell it," Neves explained.

She said Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her.

"He tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could - and this is what happened," Neves said. "It's like he said, if it brings Haleigh home, it's all worth it."

Meanwhile, Cummings sits in a solitary confinement jail cell while his daughter's photo is still posted on his mother's car window, begging for help.

If you know any information that could help investigators, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477).

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=151293&provider=top

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum