Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Normal Re: Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

Post by cherylz on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks Wrap!
July 4th weekend is a strange w'end for workers to come on by to pour concrete or put pavers down. Unless the A's did it themselves. We know this was not the final resting place, but have to wonder if it was a temporary one?

cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 am

I saw that on the home page. I love the little statements you make. They are very profound!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 am

[url][/url]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Odd place for a concrete slab?

Hey, is that a pot leaf on Caylee's pic today on the Home Page? :scratch:
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: Timeline for the 4th. CA KNEW that KC was not in Jacksonville because, just the day before, she had sent LA out to look for her, and then had called her at the Dragon Room to warn her that he was looking for her...I can't wait for her to get on the stand and the prosecutors confront her with all these inconsistencies!
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:49 pm

cherylz wrote:Odd place for a concrete slab?

Hey, is that a pot leaf on Caylee's pic today on the Home Page? :scratch:

thinking I thought it was a clover? I did not put it on the picture it came that way on photobucket thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm

I just showed my husband...he said no its not a pot leaf.
Lindamarie I know you wouldn't have put that there!! :lol!:
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:53 pm

I counted the leaves it is not a clover. Sure glad it is not a pot leaf either. :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 pm

The concrete slab was the floor of the play house. The video shows several guys putting the house back on the slab.
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:45 pm

I thought that video was when LE and the FBI were searching the backyard. It sure seemed like a lot of people to put up a slab of concrete. And, I still wonder..WHY would they do it there? I wonder if the Ant's have Caylee's ashes in the backyard or in their home in an urn. This is hard to type.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Wrap, it was LE and the FBI putting the house back on the slab. No one would have video'd the workers putting down the slab of concrete. LE moved the house to inspect the concrete and then put the house back on the slab.

But if you remember, the dogs hit in the area around the playhouse. So, decomp was in the yard around mid July, but Caylee was killed mid June. Do you think maybe GA & CA actually smelled something in their back yard, and that is why they put the slab in???? If so, they knew ahead of the 911 calls, and all this was staged from the beginning. JMHO
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 pm

You know, taking these 31 days day by day makes the case for Casey look even worse..and worse for her parents as well. I do believe they knew Caylee was dead even before Cindy made those 911 calls.

Also, I do ask for everyone's help in the 31 day timeline, as long as you have a viable link to back it up.

I plan on editing out our comments and emailing this to LDB. As I stated before, I am most certain that they have the timeline down to the nth degree - but it doesn't hurt to email them. There may be something they can use..you never know. Am I nuts? Probably crazy3 but a good nuts. I mean no harm. rocking smile

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm

5 - 5:13 pm KC makes $14.90 purchase at Best buy (Fashion Square Mall)
5:41 pm KC makes $4.00 purchase Citro car wash
KC with WW earlier in day. TL returns from New York. KC picks TL from airport in his jeep. KC and TL meet up with SD at Buffalo Wild Wings. After this date is when KC starts waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares and sweats.

Second week of July: CA states KC and JH were supposed to return to Orlando on the weekend, but KC told her they were staying in Jacksonville. KC told CA JH had taken her car to be fixed on the weekend. KC told CA it took longer to get the car back from the shop because her gas sensor needed to be replaced. KC told CA that she and JH would be returning to Orlando on the 12th. KC tells CA that Caylee is being watched by JH's mother along with Zach (JH's imaginary son).
SP's sister emails and says she hopes SP hears from CA today. Says "That deal Casey tells about sounds fishy to me too. At least she does have the baby with her and not expecting Cindy to care for Caylee. Is Casey working for Disney or Kodak???"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm

lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe that is a Palmate Leaf

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm

has that leaf been added to that picture and by whom
or is it on the actual shirt? It is a palmate leaf symbolising an open palm
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:
lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe that is a Palmate Leaf

Caylee is wearing an OHIO, Buckeye's Football Jersey.
The BIG"O" is for Ohio and the Leaf and nut are from the Red Buckeye tree!

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Caylee is wearing an OHIO, Buckeye's Football Jersey.
The BIG"O" is for Ohio and the Leaf and nut are from the Red Buckeye tree!
thinking I bet TR would know this one! ROFLMAO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 pm

6 - 12:00 noon KC attempts to call CA's cell phone.
12:07 pm KC calls CA, 11 minute conversation.
5:32 KC makes a $59.14 purchase at Publix (Chickasaw and Lake Underhill)
5:54 pm KC makes $11.61 purchase at Winn Dixie (7580 University)
KC texts TB (Troy Brown) and says she is with TL. KC texts TB and leads him to believe she is coming to meet up with him and ME (Melissa Englad - Troy Brown's girlfriend), but never shows.
SP's (Shirley Plesea's) sister emails and talks about a 'guy' involved in KC's life. Talks about how CA must be worried about who is taking care of Caylee and if Caylee is being taken care of properly.
Second email references that CA and GA came to see SP. Says "I can't believe 'that Casey'. I wonder what she is up to??? Why would she be anywhere other than Orlando??? Does Universal have theme parks in those other cities??? Or is she just out 'gadding about' and is she taking the baby with her or is 'a sitter' taking care of Caylee???"

Around the second week of July: In a phone conversation between RP (Ryan Pasley, friend of KC)and KC, KC admits she is doing drugs. She mentions pot and "whatever else is around".

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 am

July 7th
KC makes blog entry on her myspace titled diary of days.
Entry reads "On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken. Trust no one, Only yourself. With great power, Comes great consequence. What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy."

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 am

I haven't been following this case as closely as I did back in 2008 and 2009.... it has gotten too confusing! I'm just wondering about two things:

1. When does this case actually go to trial?

2. I think we have all agreed that Casey is the one who is responsible for Caylee's death (all the evidence seems to point to her). However, I'm still confused about the motive for the crime. Was it an accidental overdose of chloroform, or was it intentional? And if it was intentional (ie. she wanted to be "free" to party & sleep around), why didn't she let her mom continue to care for Caylee?

I remember hearing that Caylee was closer to her Grandma (Cindy) than she was to her own mom (Casey). Perhaps Casey was jealous of this, and wanted to get rid of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:39 am

7 - Jeffery Carter (a subsequent tipster) sees a woman at approximately 12:30 a.m. walking the sidewalk outside his first floor hotel room at the AmeriSuites Hotel in Orlando. Carter describes the womans mannerisms and dress as being that of a prostitute. After the story of Caylee being missing breaks on July 16th, he sees a picture of KC and believes the woman he saw may have been her.
8:24 am GA attempts to call KC.
5:16 pm KC makes $4.18 purchase at Target (University and Goldenrod)
8:00-9:42 pm KC buys one ticket to "Hancock" at Waterford cinema
KC texts WW (William Waters) and tells him he's the sweetest guy she ever met. MC ( Matthew Crisp, friend of KC) sees KC at Subway during lunch. MC asks how Caylee is and KC says she is at a play date with one of KC's friends who also has children. MC states KC was driving a dark SUV and she stated it was her boyfriend's and he was out of town. KC makes blog entry on her myspace titled "diary of days". (Entry on NiteSpinR's post above). KC runs into CS (Christopher Stutz, one of KC's lays) at Buffalo Wild Wings. CS says she was with Iassen (Iassen Donov, friend of KC) and SD (Sean Daly, friend of KC). Johnson's Wrecker mails out certified letter to Anthonys informing them their car is in impound.
SP's sister emails and refers to "quite a 'tale'" that KC has told or is telling.

July 7, Casey Anthony is alleged to have left this message on her MySpace account (message has since been deleted):

The message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 am

Rainbow wrote:I haven't been following this case as closely as I did back in 2008 and 2009.... it has gotten too confusing! I'm just wondering about two things:

1. When does this case actually go to trial? MAY 14, 2011

2. I think we have all agreed that Casey is the one who is responsible for Caylee's death (all the evidence seems to point to her). However, I'm still confused about the motive for the crime. Was it an accidental overdose of chloroform, or was it intentional? And if it was intentional (ie. she wanted to be "free" to party & sleep around), why didn't she let her mom continue to care for Caylee? This is my opinion. I believe that Casey was giving Caylee xanax and chloroform for possibly months before she overdosed. So, to answer your question. It was an accident, but Casey was committing a heinous crime by using drugs to literally knock Caylee out so she could go party. If you look at the pics of Caylee right before she overdosed, you can see the bags under her eyes, and bruises around her eyes. I believe that Casey was keeping Caylee either in the trunk or the back seat when she would knock her out.

She also did NOT want Cindy to adopt Caylee. Casey was quite bitter at Cindy because Cindy took excellent care of Caylee and paid attention to her, gave her everything she needed and I feel was good to her, as George was. There was a huge argument on June 15, 2008 that involved Casey stealing from her grandparent's (Cindy's parents) & Lee has stated that Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat. There is a lot of speculation as to when Casey left w/Caylee. I believe she left in the early morning hours of July 16th. I also believe part of the reason Casey is so indignant is because she truly hates her mother and by overdosing and virtually killing Caylee...this was, in her sick mind, the ONLY way to get back at her mother. Cindy had threatened many times to get an attorney and retain custody of Caylee. Casey's reaction to that IMO is truly psychopathic behaviour.

I remember hearing that Caylee was closer to her Grandma (Cindy) than she was to her own mom (Casey). Perhaps Casey was jealous of this, and wanted to get rid of her.
You hit the nail on the head, Rainbow!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 am

I will always remember the pic of Caylee on her GGPa's lap in the Nsg Home (on today's Home Page). Little did she know.
God Bless that precious child. May she have had no suffering during her final moments.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Wrap, thanks for helping to clarify this. I still have trouble comprehending why she would murder her own daughter, but like you said... she exhibited psychopathic behaviour.

IMO, what she did to little Caylee is an extreme example of a completely self-centered person! Not only did she destroy her own daughter's life, she also ruined her family's lives, and her own. Such a tragedy!! crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 am

8 - 9:05 am GA calls KC, 5 minute conversation.
11:59 am KC makes $111.01 purchase at Target using AH's checkbook
3:42 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home.
AH leaves for Puerto Rico and leaves her car with KC. JH (Jeffery Hopkins, friend of KC ) says he saw KC out drinking with a bunch of guys. One was SD. (Sean Daly)
9:44 pm KC calls CA, 25 minute conversation.
SP's sister emails and says "I am with you in thinking something might be amiss with Caylee. I can't believe she would be that upset to speak to and hear her grandmother on the phone??? I just hope that little girl is ok. I wonder how much of caylee's clothes and toys Casey took when she left??? How much of her own things did she take??? Seems to me, they would be running out of things to wear etc."
Surveillance video captures KC at Target:
Video Part 1
Video Part 2
KC goes grocery shopping with AH's stolen check book.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm

The Great Grandma knew something was "amiss". CA and GA knew too. Come on...as parents we have gut feelings. You know when something is not right. They app. didn't know how to deal with it. I am sure they didn't think she was capable of murder. But I believe that CA knew Caylee was dead when she smelt that smell. How could that thought not have crossed her mind?
On another note...I see joy in Caylee's face in tonight's pic on the Home Page. Sweet, sweet child. She was probally so happy to finally be with her Grandma --people that loved her and gave her attention. Please Cindy do the right thing. Tell the truth. You profess to be a Christian...then do the right thing.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 am

9 - KC adds a pic to her myspace page taken of her while out partying.
SP's sister emails her and talks about the CA being between "a rock and a hard place" over KC. Talks about how KC is an ingrate for all her parents have done for her. Talks about how she'll come crawling back when she figures out no one wants to be bothered with her and her toddler.
Second email talks about the possibility that KC is "directing friends to go in the house and get things".
8:12 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:58 am

10 - 10:33 am KC makes $137.77 purchase at Target using AH's checkbook (University and Goldenrod) goes shopping with AH's stolen check book at Target.
12:00 pm KC goes grocery shopping and makes $155.47 purchase at Target using AH's checkbook .
7:40 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.
7:42 pm KC calls Anthony home, 19 minute conversation. KC claims she got her car back from the shop in Jacksonville. She tells CA her and JH will be returning the 12th.
8:46 pm KC takes call from MH (MH - Mark Hawkins, possible KC lay, possible Caylee father), 25 minute conversation.
KC had told WW (William Waters) she would hang out with him on this date but then tells him she has to cancel because she's spending time with her grandmother.
Surveillance video captures KC at Target:
Video Part 1
Video Part 2

Mrs. Chase (mother of MH) sees KC at Target on this date. Later describes KC as being "normal and happy as usual".

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm

11 - 12:56 am MH (Mark Hawkins, possible Caylee father attempts to call KC.
KC sends text saying she is at work. Notice of certified letter is attached to front door of Anthony home, but goes unnoticed until the 13th.
KC and TB (Troy Brown) have phone conversation about whether she is going to Puerto Rico. She says she cannot because she is looking for a place to live and looking for a new car. JR (Jamie Realander, worked as shot girl at Fusion) confirms KC was at Fusion this night.
8:49 pm KC calls Anthony home, 3 minute conversation. KC asks CA why she hasn't called her all day.
SP's sister emails her and says "I am glad you heard from Cindy. That Casey sure does know how 'to tell a story' doesn't she??? I don't think Cindy believes half of what she says. What does George think about all this??? Too bad Cindy doesn't know some of Casey's co-workers. Maybe she could get some 'news' from them???"
Sends second email to SP talks about thinking it is funny that CA says she doesn't think KC is pregnant. Mentions how last time KC was pregnant CA didn't think she was either. Says "Something is keeping Casey from facing her mother???"

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

crying Such a sad, tragic case. The pic of Caylee on today's HP--with the caption: "Mommy I loved life, why did you take it away?"...really got to me. That poor little girl. She certainly has captured the hearts of many. crying
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:37 am

12 - 1:47 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.
3:42 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "R u coming home 2day?"
4:45 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "???"
9:38 pm KC makes $92.62 purchase at Winn Dixie using AH's checkbook (7580 University)

13 - 12:57 am CA leaves message on KC's myspace.
1:02 am CA sends KC a text message that reads "Ok"
9:58 am CA attempts to call KC.
10:33 am CA sends KC a text message that reads "Last minute?"
11:19 am CA attempts to call KC.
11:24 am to 12:05 pm KC has IM conversation with ID. KC tells ID (Iassen Donov, friend of KC) she is about to get her own apartment, just her and "the kid".
5:10-7:10 pm KC buys one ticket to "Hellboy 2" at Waterford cinema
Anthony's discover notice of certified letter. KC was supposed to return from Jacksonville with JH following her on this date but tells CA JH's mother was getting married and that's why they didn't come home. (NOTE: CA is really starting to show her gullibility here. It leads one to assume the CA text message to KC reading "Last Minute?" is about this latest lie.)
7:35 pm CA attempts to call KC.

13/14 - KC texts CS and asks what he has planned for his birthday.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Valhall]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

14 - GA starts a new job.
7:35 am CA sends KC a text message that reads "Remember me?"
8:21 am GA attempts to call KC.
2:43 pm to 4:32 pm KC has IM conversation with ID (Iassen Donov, friend of KC). KC tells ID she is going to get a puppy when she gets her own place.
3:33 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home.
5:30 pm KC makes $15.40 purchase at Blockbuster (7702 University)
5:49 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.
8:30 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "Can u call me soon? i ll b going 2 bed soon."
CA speaks with KC on phone, doesn't recall conversation or what KC's excuse was for not being back in Orlando yet.
10:57 to 11:01 pm KC has IM conversation with ID.
11:33 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal The day the world finally starts crumbling around Casey!!

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm

15 - 12:12 am CA leaves a message on KC's myspace.
GA picks up certified letter at post office and discovers KC's car is in an Orlando impound lot (which should be in Jacksonville according to what they have been told by KC). Calls CA and tells her she needs to find KC.
11:35 a.m. KC has phone conversation with JR, who made the call, that lasts 23 minutes.
(Noon: KC later claims she got a call from a "private number" on her cell phone and got to talk to Caylee for the first time in a month. While no incoming call was found on her cell phone records at this time, cell phone activity shows that around noon she made a phone call to a New York State number, then dialed 411, then made a second call to a New York state number followed by a call to a local 321 number. Cell phone records did not show any "private number" calls to KC's phone on the 15th.)
12:48 pm CA attempts to call KC.
12:52 pm KC receives a call from TL (93 seconds long).
12:58 pm KC calls CA, 3 minute conversation.
1:11 pm KC receives a call from CA (90 seconds long).
KC goes to the tattoo parlor sometime between 2 and 4 pm to schedule an appointment for Saturday to have another tattoo, speaks with DCo while there.
KC goes to a downtown Orlando Bank of America branch and withdraws $250 from AH's bank account. This BoA branch is less than one block from the Orange County Clerk's Office. KC also attempts to pay a $574 AT&T cell phone bill, but there is not anough money left in AH's account for the payment to go through.
ZG22 makes a $50.00 payment to the Collection Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.
AH and RM return from Puerto Rico and KC picks them up at airport. During drive from airport KC tells AH she received a phone call from Caylee on her cell phone. AH drops KC at TL's apartment.
CA and GA recover car from impound lot. GA smells decomposition at the impound lot and hesitantly opens trunk of car. Finds a white trash bag. Impound lot owner pitches white trash bag over fence into dumpster. Once they get the car to their house, CA tells GA to go back to work. CA claims she went back to work until 5:30 to 6:00 pm. However her supervisor states that the manager at Gentiva made CA go home early. While at Gentiva, after recovering the car, CA told coworkers that the car "smelled like a dead body", and that Caylee's carseat and favorite doll, along with some clothes were in it. At some point, CA removes a pair of KC's slacks (that match the same description GA gives of the slacks he saw KC wearing on the 16th when she and Caylee left the house). CA washes the pants.
4:27 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "Call me asap major prob"
4:45 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "Call me"
CA finds a piece of paper in the car, under KC's purse, with AH's name and number.
5:00 pm CA calls AH trying to find KC. CA tells AH that KC has stolen from her and lied to her and that she hasn't seen Caylee in a month. AH agrees to take CA to KC. CA picks AH up at the mall. CA tells AH about the car being impounded and that it smells like "something had died." CA tells AH smell was coming from trunk. AH directs CA to TL's apartment.
5:06 pm KC takes call from MH, 8 minute conversation.
5:31 pm CA attempts to call KC.
5:33 pm MH attempts to call KC.
6:04 pm KC makes $88.45 purchase at Winn Dixie (7580 University)
KC makes an online payment for her cell phone bill of $574.60.
6:30 to 7:30 pm CA and AH arrive at TL's apartment. CA forces KC to leave with her. They take AH home and CA continues to press KC to take her to Caylee. KC continues to say Caylee is with the nanny. CA pulls up at a Orlando police station but it is closed.
CA makes first 911 call wanting to have KC arrested for stealing the car (in an attempt to make KC tell where Caylee is). The 911 operator is confused about what jurisdiction the complaint should go to (OPD or OSCO). CA states she will go home and call 911 again to get the right LE agency involved.
Before 8 p.m. CA calls GA and gets his voicemail. She asks him to call her back.
8:15 pm GA attempts to call CA back, but gets her voicemail.
GA calls LA and tells him to get over to the house to be with his mother.
5 minutes later LA arrives at Anthony home. KC's car is in garage with trunk open. Lee describes smell as horrible.
CA and KC arrive home.
8:45 pm GA calls LA and asks if everything is okay. LA says CA and KC just got there. GA asks if Caylee is there and LA responds with - just get home as quick as you can.
CA calls GA and asks when he is getting home and tells him they will talk when he gets home.
CA makes second 911 call. This time adding that her granddaughter has been missing for a month. Audio of 911 call
While waiting for LE to arrive, LA speaks with KC and KC states the nanny took Caylee. CA hears this and makes 3rd call - this time stating that they just recovered the car and it smells like a dead body has been in it. Audio of 911 call
CA calls GA at work and tells him to get home (unsure exactly when this call is made). KC speaks to operator and states she has not seen her daughter in 31 days. When LE arrive KC, CA and GA all state the last time they saw Caylee was the 9th of June. This is later corrected to the 16th of June when the Father's Day video tape is discovered.
At some point during the evening, (after the 31 days changes to June 9th being the last time KC saw Caylee) KC and LA are in garage and LA broaches the subject of the "atrocious" smell of the car. KC states it started on the 5th when two squirrels got up in the engine compartment. KC states she did stake outs in the car over a period of days trying to catch the nanny returning. LA later states he doubted she could have stayed in the car for that long because of the smell.

Just before 10 pm GA arrives home. Just after this LE arrive.
11:00 p.m. CA calls AH and tells her Caylee has been kidnapped by the nanny.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 am

This brings us to Casey's wild 31 days. There are some things I learned by doing this.

I know I used this website a lot as I found it to be very informative. It was created by ValHal of The Hinky Meter.

Here is a list of initials in this case for your reference.

Persons involved in investigation:

Caylee - Caylee Marie Anthony, born 8/9/05, date of death undetermined at this time. Victim of murder. Her life was abbreviated, but her name won't be.

AD - Annie Downing, friend of KC - AD lived with DS in apartment 218 of Sawgrass Apartments. KC claims she left Caylee with Zani in apartment 210 of Sawgrass Apartments.

AL - Andrea Lyons, DP qualified attorney for KC. (not anymore she isn't.)

Alicia - a girl DS says lived in "the top left apartment" of the same building as apartment 210 Sawgrass Apartment.

AH - Amy Huizenga, friend of KC

AP - Alexander Plesea, CA's father

AR - Anthony Rusciano, OCSO deputy, one of KC's lays. Eventually terminated for lying about his relationship with KC.

BB - Brian Burner, neighbor to Anthonys from whom KC borrowed shovel

BC - Brad Conway, attorney for CA and GA

BL - Brian Lufkin, housemate of LA

BS - Brittany Schieber, friend of KC

BSn - Brandon Snow, one of KC's lays, possible Caylee father

CA - Cindy Anthony, mother of KC

CC - Cameron Campina, roomate of TL

CCr - Charles Crittenden, coworker of CA

CH - Clint (Roy) House, roommate of TL

CS - Christopher Stutz, one of KC's lays

DB - Debbie Bennett, coworker of CA

DC - Dominic Casey, PI for first JB then the Anthonys

DCo - Danny Colomarino, owns Cast Iron Tattoos parlor KC frequented

DRF - Don Reid Ford, at one time DS, RM and LC all worked at this dealership.

DP - Debbie Polisano, CA's direct supervisor

Dr.G - Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County Medical Examiner

DS - Dante Salati, friend of KC, lives at Sawgrass apartments

GA - George Anthony, father of KC

GR - Gary Ridgeway, tow truck driver for Johnson's Wrecker, the company that towed and stored KC's car

HL - Dr. Henry Lee, on KC's defense team

Hoover-Jim Hoover, P.I. working with DC

ID - Iassen Donov, friend of KC

JA - John Azzilonna, photographer at Fusion night club

JB - Jose Baez, lead defense attorney for KC

JC - Jean Couty, neighbor who lives directly across street from Anthonys

JD - Jonathan Daly, friend of KC

JG - Jesse Grund, one of KC's lays

JH - Jeffery Hopkins, friend of KC

JHo - Jeffery Hopskins Sr, father of JH

JT - James Thompson, owner of Techbay computer store

FDLE - Florida Department of Law Enforcement

JL - Juliet Lewis, KC's claimed coworker - never proven to exist

JM - John Morgan, lawyer representing ZG in civil suit against KC

JR - Jamie Realander, worked as shot girl at Fusion

JRo - Jennifer Rosa, KC claims she was a room mate of the imaginary Zani

KA - Karen Angel, works at AP's nursing home

KB - Sheriff Kevin Beary, OCSO

KC - Casey Anthony

KCh - Kristina Chester, friend of KC

KK - Kyle Kirkland, contact in KC's cell phone

KR - Katie Sue Robinson, lives at Sawgrass, only met KC once

KTC - KioMarie Torres Cruz, friend of KC

KW - Keith Williams, searched for Caylee at location where remains were ultimately found.

LA - Lee Anthony, brother of KC

LC - Lauren Coppel, friend of KC

LE - Law Enforcement

LG - Lauren Gibbs, friend of KC

LGa - Larry Garrison, foremer spokesman for CA and GA

LKB - Linda Kenney-Baden, defense attorney for KC

LP - Leonard Padilla, California bondsman and bounty hunter who puts up KC's first bond, self-confess media whore

MBI - Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations

MC - Matthew Crisp, friend of KC

MCa - Melina Calabrese, friend and former coworker of KC

MCo - Mike Cozak, KC's boss when she worked for Kodak at Universal in 2005

ME - Melissa England, TB's girlfriend

MF - Mark Furhman, yeah, the same Mark Furhman from the OJ Simpson trial

MH - Mark Hawkins, possible KC lay, possible Caylee father

MHo - Melissa Hopkins, wife of JHo

MK - Mike Kozak, KC's boss when she worked for Kodak at Universal

MKi - Maria Kissh, CH's girlfriend

MH - Mark NeJame, served as attorney to CA and GA until 11/20/08 when he resigned

MM - Michelle Murphy, friend of KC

MP - Mallory Parker, LA's girlfriend

NL - Nicole Lett, works for Johnson's Wrecker, the company that towed and stored KC's car

NLe - Nathan Lezniewicz, roommate of TL

OCSO - Orange County Sheriff's Office

RC - Richard Cain, OCSO deputy who responds to RK's 3rd call on 8/13/08

RD - Robert Dick, bounty hunter that works with Leonard Padilla

RF - Raquel Farrell, KC claims she was a room mate of the imaginary Zani

RG - Richard Grund, father of JG

RK - Roy Kronk, meter reader who found Caylee's remains.

RM - Ricardo Morales, one of KC's lays

RP - Ryan Pasley, friend of KC

RPl - Rick Plesea, CA's brother

SB - Simon Burch, Operations Manager of Johnson's Wrecker, the company that towed and stored KC's car

SD - Sean Daly, friend of KC

SK - Sean Krause, blogger on a site "The Daily BS"

SP - Shirley Plesea, CA's mother

SS - Judge Stan Strickland

TB - Troy Brown

TF - Thomas Franck, an imaginary supervisor at Universal (KC fabricated an email from him)

TL - Tony (Anthony) Lazaro, KC's last lay

TM - Tom Manley, KC's imaginary boss at Universal

TMa - Tom Mattson, head of the events department at Universal

TMac - Todd Macaluso, defense attorney for KC (Not anymore).

TMc - Tracy McLaughlin, colleague of LP, stayed in house with KC during her first home bond period

TMi - Tim Miller, head of Texas Equusearch

TP - Teddy Pieper, photographer at Fusian night club

TPa - Tony Padilla, nephew of Leonard Padilla, provided $500k bond to get KC out of jail first time

VA - Vicky Aleman, friend of KC

WW - Will (William) Waters, KC's attempted lay

YM - Yuri Melich, lead detective on case at OCSO

Zani - the imaginary "Zanny the Nanny", the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez KC claimed kidnapped Caylee

ZG - the real Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has civil suit again KC for defamation and intentionally causing pain and suffering

ZGo - Zenaida Gonzalez, blogger in Brevard County robbed on 06/09/08

ZG22 - 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who was arrested for driving without a valid driver's license on 05/24/08.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 am

A big thank you to Wrap and all that contributed to this topic.
I cringed as I was reading the details of what happened on this horrible day.
To Caylee Marie Anthony, the little girl with the big, brown eyes...your life was cut short, but your memory will live on forever in the hearts of many. We love you. crying
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am

Two years ago today I was glued to the news coming out of Florida about little Caylee Anthony. Back then I remember relating to the pain the Grand Parents had to be going through. When a Grandma raises her Granddaughter from birth they are more than just a Granddaughter. I knew that first day 7/15/08 the Anthony's lost both of their girls. As time went by I could see the mistakes the Anthony's were making. I lost sympathy for them. I will always pity them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am

I don't pity them. I did but no more. I stopped pitying them when they did the Zani depo's. That was it for me, particularly with Cindy. I love my grandchildren but I will be damned if I would continue my unrelenting honoring of my child if it was outstandingly clear my child committed murder.

And, today..this is like a mini trial of what is to come next year. In particular, I am looking forward to Lee's depo as he has stayed out of the picture. Now, him..I rather pity having to be part of that family.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

It came to me as I was watching Cindy at the hearing...She probably has made an unspoken pact with herself that she will not cut her hair until KC gets hers cut...to show solidarity with her...(CA really needs to cut hers...She looks much better with short hair!)
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Timeline for July 16:
16 - 12:19 am someone calls TL from KC's cell phone, 5 minute conversation. It is assumed this is LA. Approximately midnight LA goes to TL's apartment to retrieve KC's belongings.
2:25 a.m. (LA has been gone for more than 2 hours) LA arrives at Anthony house with KC's belongings and dumps contents of bag on living room floor. Detective actually leaves room while Anthony family goes through contents.
2:58 a.m. SD misses a call on his cell phone from KC. LA later tells him it was probably the cops and to ignore it.
4:11 am OCSO interviews KC.
Audio of KC's interview Part 1
Audio of KC's interview Part 2
6:48 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Im so sorry for not telling you what happened..weobviously need to talk. I need you..and i love you more than you know"
6:50 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Where is caylee?"
6:50 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "I honestly dont know.."
6:53 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "I don't know.... R u serious?.. When did u find out?"
6:53 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Ive been filing reports all night and driving around with multiple officers looking at old apartments i had taken her to. Everything. I am t"
6:54 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Too long. Lets just leave it at that."
6:57 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Y wouldn't u tell me of all people I was ur boyfriend that cares about you and ur daughter. Dosn't make sense to me. Why would u lie to me th"
6:59 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "I lied to everyone. What was i supposed to say? I trust my daughter with some psycho. How does that look?"
7:01 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Idk what to say.. I just hope your daughter is okay and I'm gonna do whatever I can do to help ur family and the cops."
7:01 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "I was put in handcuffs for almost 10 minutes and sat in the back of a cop car. The best thing and the most important person in my life is mi"
7:02 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "I am the dubest person and the worst mother. I honestly hate myself"
7:03 am KC sends Tl a text message that reads "The most important thing is getting caylee back but i truly hope that you can forgive me..granted i will never be able to forgive myself..no"
7:04 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Who is this zanny nanny person"
7:06 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Someone i had net through a mutual friend almost 4 years ago. She used to be my buddy jeffs nanny before she became mine"
7:09 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Im scared"
7:12 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "R u home?"
7:13 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Yeah. Almost 12 hours of stuff. Finally getting a shower. I feel like [edited out]"
7:15 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Where did u drop off caylee last time u saw her?"
7:17 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "At her apartment. At the bottom stairs"
7:17 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Where?!"
7:18 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Sawgrass apartments"
7:19 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Have told and showed the police the apartment."
7:20 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "Told them and drove out there with two different officers. I just got back from the second drive"
7:21 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "If they dont find her..guess who gets blamed and spends eternity in jail?"
7:23 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Yeah no [edited out] this serious why would u say somthing sooner bout this? Too anyone?"
7:24 am TL sends KC a text message that reads "Oh and why are u texting me and not callin"
7:24 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "I talked to two people that have been directly connected to zanny. How can i sit there and be so blind and stupid? Its my fault"
7:25 am KC sends TL a text message that reads "I was scared to admit..i was scared that something was going to happen to my baby."
7:27 am KC calls TL, 2 hours and 2 minutes conversation.
8:30 a.m. CA calls RP and tells him about Caylee.
9:51 am KC takes call from LG, 4 minute conversation.
10:00 a.m. KC talks to RP and tells him the Zani story. He doesn't believe it. 13 minute conversation.
10:59 am KC calls MH, 5 minute conversation.
11:53 am KC takes call from MH, 3 minute conversation.
1:06 p.m. KC attempts to call LA.
1:42 p.m. KC sends a mass text messages to everyone on her cell phone stating Caylee is missing and has been for "32 days".
2:58 p.m. KC attempts to call SD. SD is in an interview with an OCSO detective, he does not answer the phone.
3:30 p.m. KC texts BS telling her Caylee's nanny took her and that she had had no calls until yesterday (15th).
4:13 p.m. KC texts BS telling her the car to watch for is a silver Ford Focus 4 door.
At some point during the day searches are made on Anthony's HP desktop for "Zenaida" and "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez".
KC attempts to call CS twice from jail. He refuses both collect calls.
KC's laptop and cell phone turned over to the Computer Crimes Lab.
AH files a fraud report against KC.
AH interviewed by OCSO. Interesting points: AH details the story of the house KC strung her along with. First KC told her that her mom was going to sign the house over to her and they could move in together. Then KC said they couldn't yet because there was landscaping and other issues her dad wanted to get fixed first. Prior to KC saying her mom was going to sign the house over to her, KC had told AH she was looking for a house for her and Caylee to move into. KC tells AH her dad is insane and they don't have a good relationship. After 3 weeks of saying the father was the cause for the delay, KC tells AH that her mom backed out of the deal. Then KC tells AH that the whole reason things fell through was because GA was cheating on CA and they were getting a divorce. AH has never met the nanny and doesn't know anyone who has. Talks about how Caylee "could sleep through anything" and times she slept on the couch right in the middle of a party. AH says KC stole $700 out of her checking account while she was Puerto Rico. AH describes KC's behavior when CA confronted her at TL's apartment on the 15th as being like a "sixteen year old caught doing something". AH goes over the incident where $400 she had saved for the Puerto Rico trip disappeared and KC, who was staying at AH and RM's apartment at the time, told AH she had seen her sleepwalking and counting the money. AH says KC claimed she had a Bank of America account. KC told AH she had $15,000 that she wanted to put down on a house. AH doesn't remember hearing the name "Zanny" until June. (About a month before the interview.) AH states prior to June KC rarely mentioned a "nanny". Most times when KC needed some one to watch Caylee she would refer to her parents. Only on a few occasions did she mention a nanny. After June she started talking about the nanny all the time.
JHo and MHo interviewed by OCSO. Interesting point: JHo confirms that JH has just gotten a new phone. KC had stated in her interview with LE that he had recently changed phones. They claim they got a phone call at 5:00 a.m. this date with a caller ID of "Anthony Casey". They did not answer it since they didn't know that name. States they are familiar with all their son's friends and that name is not familiar.
TL interviewed by OCSO. States KC referred to the nanny as "Zanny" the Nanny". About the time KC started staying at TL's apartment she told him that her parents were have a huge dispute and she hated her father. KC told TL her father was cheating on her mother. KC told him the reason she was staying at his place, and Caylee was staying with the nanny, was because she didn't want Caylee around what was happening at your parents' house. Says the only drug he knows KC used was marijuana. KC told TL she had $10k to $15k saved up in a Washovia bank account and a Bank of America account.
RM interviewed by OCSO. Never saw or talked to the nanny. Says KC talked about her boss Tom at Universal and her friend Julia at Universal. Says there were a few times KC and him were supposed to go a concert at Universal but it always fell through.
KC interviewed by OCSO at Anthony home.
KC interviewed by OCSO at Universal Studios.
11:16 pm - KC makes first phone call from jail to Anthony home. Basically only wants TL's phone number. When KCh gets on the line and becomes emotional about something happening to Caylee KC ends the call with "Oh, my God. Calling you guys, a waste. A huge waste..." Important points: KC makes statement that she got arrested "...because they're blaming me for stuff that I never would do. That I didn't do." An odd statement considering at the time she had been arrested for making false statements in an investigation and for not providing adequate care to Caylee - two charges she had already confessed to in an earlier interview with LE.
First search warrant issued for confiscation of KC's cell phone and laptop and any peripheral items associated with both.

SP's sister emails her obviously unaware of the events in Orlando. Asks SP if she has heard from CA. Says "I just can't imagine what is going on with Casey??? Unless she and Cindy had a 'spat' before she left last time, there doesn't seem to be any reason for her to do this to her mom???

"16- KC is arrested on 3 charges: neglect of a child, false official statements, and obstructing a criminal investigation. Arrest affidavit
OCSO interviews management at Sawgrass apartments. Amanda Macklin, property manager, shows detective guest card signed by ZG. Harry Garcia is brought in to interview. He remembers the name ZG and states he filled out the guest card. Harry stated that they always fill out a guest card whenever some one comes to look at apartments. Detective shows Harry a piece of paper with approximately 12 photos on it. Harry says one of the photos looked familiar and he thought it was a person who had visited the complex looking at apartments. The detective then told Harry all photos were of the same woman. The detective did not tell Harry who the person was.
KC calls CA from jail. When her KCh begins to cry about something possibly happening to Caylee KC declares the call a "huge waste".

Attributed to: "Valhall; a member of AboveTopSecret.com" The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence - Updated 10/19/09

Last edited by lisette on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:07 pm

17 - OCSO detective has first meeting with BB. Conversation is recorded.
Anthony's Polaroid digital camera and HP desktop turned over to the Computer Crimes Lab.
Mki interviewed by OCSO. Important points: Believe she saw Caylee at TL's apartment on the 11 or 12th of June. MKi talks about how there was something wrong with the lack of care and attention KC was giving to Caylee. Talks about KC being in bedroom with TL while Caylee was in the living room with a bunch of strangers. Also talks about Caylee being out on balcony with her and how KC wasn't out on balcony with Caylee. Said KC told her that she pays her nanny $400/week to take care of Caylee. Told her Caylee's father was dead. MKi states that near the first of July KC told her that her parents had moved out and left her and Caylee the house.
DCo interviewed by OCSO. Important points: When KC came into the tattoo parlor on July 15th to schedule a tattoo on Saturday DCo asks about Caylee. KC says she is with the nanny and that she would bring Caylee in with her on Saturday. KC told DCo she was driving a friends car because her car was not big enough to carry all the luggage of the people she was about to pick up at the airport.
MC interviewed by OCSO. Important points: When MC ran into KC at the Subway on July 7th she was driving a dark SUV and she told him it was her boyfriend's. She said she was driving it while he was out of town. But TL was already back in Orlando on July 7th. On June 19th when MC shows TL the apartment he cannot show KC the apartment because she doesn't have her driver's license on her. Later in the week of the 19th of June KC talks to MC about going to Fusion. MC states that Katie Robinson, a friend since sixth grade, lives in the Sawgrass apartments.
SD interviewed by OCSO. Important points: SD confirms KC had been a liar all the way back in high school. Says he hadn't seen Caylee since her second birthday (August 2007)
JD interviewed by OCSO. Important points: Last time he saw Caylee was on her second birthday (August 2007)
Florida Department of Children and Families investigates allegations of child abuse.
LE conduct search of Anthony home backyard using cadaver dogs.
MH calls OCSO and tells them that he and KC had been in daily communication by phone and internet. MH is an active duty Marine stationed at 29 Palms, Ca. About 1 week prior (approximately 7/10) KC had told him she was going to come out there because she had something she needed to tell him. KC told MH she had already told her mother and brother and did not know how he (MH) would react about what she needed to tell him. MH said that he had been told that Caylee's father was deceased, and had been a security guard at Universal Studios.
OCSO conducts interview with Bobby Lee Williams who works at the tattoo shop. He is the one that gave KC the "Bella Vita" tattoo. States last time he saw KC was on 7/15. She spoke with DCo who asked about Caylee. KC stated Caylee was fine and with the nanny. KC scheduled an appointment for 7/19/08. Stated she was bringing a friend in to get a tattoo.
OCSO conducts interview with Lance Charles White who works at the tattoo shop. Lance has known KC since high school. He states it has been about 3 months since he saw Caylee. KC has been in the shop several times since then, but not with her daughter. Lance states the last time he saw KC was 7/15/08. While in the shop KC told him that she was moving out of her parents home. She stated Caylee was with the nanny. When DCo asked KC to bring Caylee by so they could see her, KC said she would bring her by real soon.
OCSO detective stops by an undisclosed restaurant in Altamonte Springs, FL and picks up a surveillance video of the front entrance of the restaurant for the time period 11:00 am to 1:00 pm 7/15/08.
OCSO detective contacts Eli Sleiman who believes he saw Caylee at the Chuck E Cheese in Orlando on 7/15 at 12:30 pm.

Attributed to: "Valhall; a member of AboveTopSecret.com" The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence - Updated 10/19/09
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I remember being glued to NG 2 yrs ago today. lisette thanks for posting that part of the time line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 am

Yes, thanks Lisette! I am still amazed at how KC can tell such elaborate lies so convincingly... she truly has no conscience. The only thing she has said that has a ring of truth to it is when she admits to being "the worst mother"! I think we can all agree with that!! I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 am

I think the only reason she said that was to gain Tony's sympathy. She's "Not Mom", remember?????

Thanks, Lisette. You're welcome to keep copying and pasting. I wanted to do the 31 days prior to her going to jail but there is a ton of excellent information even after the police are involved and the lies she tells so easily. It is truly mind boggling.

Also, i wanted to mention. During one of the recess's in court the other day, there were two gals she was talking to adamantly..using hand gestures, etc. I am assuming these gals work for Jose? I would love to know what they were talking about. Did anyone else notice?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Wrap I wondered about those girls too...I think they were Bozo's interns...She really loved their attention, didn't she?

I just got into the reminders of what was going on 2 years ago and thought the 16th and 17th were interesting...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

id never seen this picture till now.

I also wish i never had. :(

omg

I hope the jury doesnt wuss out and gives her the death penalty. If anyone deserves it she does

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I think the only reason she said that was to gain Tony's sympathy. She's "Not Mom", remember?????

Thanks, Lisette. You're welcome to keep copying and pasting. I wanted to do the 31 days prior to her going to jail but there is a ton of excellent information even after the police are involved and the lies she tells so easily. It is truly mind boggling.

Also, i wanted to mention. During one of the recess's in court the other day, there were two gals she was talking to adamantly..using hand gestures, etc. I am assuming these gals work for Jose? I would love to know what they were talking about. Did anyone else notice?

probably asking for hair twisties? lol casey overspent her jail account on them.....so shes out :lol!:

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 pm

if i ever had any doubt she did it, it ended when i saw her phone call with Lee when she was in jail.

All she cared about was cindy being on Nancy Grace (i think) and begging Lee for Tony's number.

Seriously? what about your daughter? Remember her?

Guess not.

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by songline on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:36 pm

justice4kbl wrote:if i ever had any doubt she did it, it ended when i saw her phone call with Lee when she was in jail.

All she cared about was cindy being on Nancy Grace (i think) and begging Lee for Tony's number.

Seriously? what about your daughter? Remember her?

Guess not.
Her continuous partying did it for me. how can you even go out at all when your kid is missing?
But I am convinced that her family knew long before the 31 days. They needed clean up time.
and that 911 call was non other then a way to keep the police from looking at the parents at all.
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

I am posting this little note so we can look at the picture. Caylee did her two big marks. One on her left cheek and this one on her right cheek.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum