Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call.

5 posters

Go down

Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call. Empty Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call.

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Moving this here:

by artgal16 Today at 21:08

wesh.com reporting Cindy has been issued a subpoena
to appear in court regarding the 911 call.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call. Empty Cindy Anthony Faces Questions About 911 Calls/ Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 pm

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:03 pm EDT July 5, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's mother has been served a subpoena to answer questions about a 911 call she made after learning her granddaughter was missing.

Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the family's home in east Orange County.

At Casey Anthony's most recent court hearing on Friday, Cindy Anthony left without comment, but that wasn't the case almost two years ago when she sounded the alarm by dialing 911 to report Caylee's disappearance.

911 tapes aren't often admitted as evidence because they're considered hearsay, but in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors want them admitted. The defense is against that, so a hearing will be held in mid-July to settle the issue.

Cindy Anthony will attend the hearing because of the subpoena.

"They are not offering to prove anything. They said Cindy Anthony is true. They are only offering it to show why Casey Anthony did something," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call. Empty Re: Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call.

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Thanks, Artgal..for bringing this to our attention. Ha ha to Cindy!!! :cheering:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call. Empty Re: Cindy has been issued a subpoena to appear in court regarding the 911 call.

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Lee anthony must also appear as well
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:31 pm

LA too? Why I wonder. Can't you see it now?
Question to CA "did you call 911 and say that"?
CA Answer: "I refuse to discuss that as it has nothing to do with the case" Or "No that was not me".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Probably Lee because he knows how upset CA became that night when KC first told them the nanny kidnapping story...He is a witness that CA's statements were indeed excited utterances...What he will actually say now is another story...He will probably laugh inappropriately and say that he did not hear what CA was saying when she was on the phone...But, when pressed, he will have to admit how distraught CA was that night, or lie...I'm sure the state will be prepared with quotes from his earlier statements, in case he tries to help KC and CA by downplaying CA's state of mind that night...I'm not sure about Lee, though, he may very well be prepared to "tell it like it is"...I am sure that he is not too happy with KC's allegations about him...Should be very interesting...I have a hair appointment at 2:00 that day...I think I will probably have to call and change that... :lol!:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Its amazing to me that Cindy would even consider lying under oath. I cannot imagine her sitting in front of Casey and having to tell the real truth. If she commits perjury
I hope they charge her for it. She knew exactly that the car smelled like a dead body and she told her co-workers
at Gentiva that as well and Im sure they are going to be called to testify to that fact. Her co-workers were the ones that advised her to go home and report it. I dont see Lee committing perjury. I wonder what Brad has advised her to do. If Cindy tries to lie it will be very evident to all of us - Ill be glued to the screen as well. Cindy had better think hard and long about her testimony.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 pm

artgal16 wrote:Lee anthony must also appear as well
Where does it say Lee must appear and on what day? Is there a link? Thanks!!!!

And, I agree...this will be very interesting.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Updated: 12:59 pm EDT July 6, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned that two members of the Anthony family have been subpoenaed to testify at a hearing in the case against Casey next week.

Both Casey's mother, Cindy, and her brother, Lee, were ordered to testify.

The hearing scheduled July 15 is about the panicked 911 call that Cindy made, which launched the murder investigation against Casey.

During the phone call, Cindy said her daughter's car smelled like there had been a dead body in it.

Prosecutors say that call was an excited utterance and they want it admitted as evidence, but the defense says it is hearsay and wants it thrown out.
source:

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

The deadline looms for Baez and the defense to specify their list of evidence which is due by this Thursday -will they make it or be out in the cold?
The defense team has until noon Thursday to reveal which items it wants to inspect next week with its experts, according to an order today from Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry.

Perry's order memorializes decisions he made from the bench during a hearing Friday in the first-degree murder case.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008.

Perry denied Anthony's defense request to have a "special magistrate" — instead of representatives from the Sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office — present during an inspection of evidence with defense experts.

Perry denied the special magistrate but he approved the inspection, including noting that officials with the State Attorney's Office and the Sheriff's Office may be present.

By noon Thursday, the defense team should provide a list of items to inspect, the order said.

Those should be grouped by the planned inspection date, either July 13 or July 14.

Copies of the list will be sent to the sheriff's office, prosecutors and the court.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is ordered to move the evidence into an air-conditioned location with room for at least four experts, two attorneys and interns and photographers for the defense.

"In addition, there should be a separate space for the witnesses and attorneys to confer privately," Perry wrote.

Additionally, the Sheriff's Office may videotape the opening, inspecting and re-sealing of evidence, the order states.

Before the release of the video, attorneys for the state and defense will view it to see if any part must be redacted.

Those inspecting the evidence or handling or photographing the items must wear "protective attire as dictated by the Orange County Sheriff's Office," according to the order.

Perry added that he will be available on July 13 and 14 "if any disputes arise."

As far as the request for a special magistrate, Perry notes in his order that there are no reported cases in which a special magistrate has been appointed to be present during evidence inspection.

Perry also said Florida Statutes and Rules of Criminal Procedure do not mention such authority, so, he said, "the Court finds no legal basis to grant this request."

Perry, however, also said in his order "there is apparent discomfort between both sides with respect to the preservation of evidence."

Since the defense has the right to inspect evidence, he said, "it is only reasonable to permit the attorneys and expert witnesses to do so in an air-conditioned environment, particularly during the summer in Florida."

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

They'd better get moving - remember the tips they so desperately wanted - did they ever pick them up?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:22 am

CA has already voiced why she said it smelled like a dead body..."to get the police there quickly". LIAR. la la la
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks so much, Artgal..for keeping us up to speed on the latest "bombshells" in this case. And thanks for the links!!!

I bet Bozo and Mason and Linda Kenny Baden (with the help of her husband which is b.s as he is NOT on this case -MOO) are scrambling to get all the evidence.

I think I remember Judge Perry saying they will have to wear hairnets. The mental picture is ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Wrap, I would love to see those pics of all of them in hairnets... :celebration: ROFLMAO
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 pm

I just want to see if they can get that list together by Thursday - if not, then what happens I wonder?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:43 am

I followed this case daily up until last summer. then I got sick of the circus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I became irate when nobody represented Caylee. OK I know the state is representing her.
But her family is NOT! they threw her under a bus so they can stand by Casey.
I am sure it is very hard to see your daughter get a death sentence or a LWOP sentence.
I am sure that having lost one, they want to save the other. But they went to extremes to evade the law.
They cleaned up after her, and IMHO only an Ex LE (which George is) would have known how to clean up that well. Like GA said "They have nothing that directly ties a murder to Casey" I have totally become disenchanted with their ways, And when they begun to use this case for income because they do not work anymore. IMHO they became as guilty as KC their daughter. WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG to bring to trial? because the longer it takes the less likely KC will rot in prison for life, because much become fuggy after a long time.
LE should have confiscated that car long before her parents cleaned it up. even the maggots in the trunk became 4-6 generation maggots and that would not hold any DNA by that stage.
YES Cindy said allot on the 911 call because they did not want to be blamed for knowing about Caylees disappearance before the 31 days.... but I believe they did know long before and needed time to clean up.
I remember the first time Cindy in jail visit asking KC "you did not tell them anything did you?" and KC said "no".
This circus is sickening and poor little Caylee has no representation at all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] this is what I want to to to the Anthony's.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 am

cherylz wrote:CA has already voiced why she said it smelled like a dead body..."to get the police there quickly". LIAR. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LIARS - the entire Anthony family - that is all we have in this case LIARS.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] they all should sit in this chair for a while and think about CAYLEE.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down