Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony 911 Calls/ All 3 calls Cindy made WILL be played at trial./State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate

+8
adelacruz
artgal16
CritterFan1
mommyof3kids
raine1953
Nama
lisette
Wrapitup
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cindy Anthony 911 Calls/ All 3 calls Cindy made WILL be played at trial./State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate - Page 2 Empty Re: Cindy Anthony 911 Calls/ All 3 calls Cindy made WILL be played at trial./State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

I wonder what Cindy is reading?

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony 911 Calls/ All 3 calls Cindy made WILL be played at trial./State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate - Page 2 Empty Re: Cindy Anthony 911 Calls/ All 3 calls Cindy made WILL be played at trial./State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Just like Old times, I am loving this lunch break,.. blogging w/ U wonderful ladies, watching live streams of KC and FB chatting with my Peanut!! Group Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

A friend of mine just emailed me and said something to the effect that both her daughter and granddaughter are missing and both parents "go back to work." B/S.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Really Wrap.. This is a close friend?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Thus, the "excited utterance". She is good!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Really Wrap.. This is a close friend?
Close enough, why?????? :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:29 pm

I was saying I agree with the email I got. If I got a call that my son's car was in a towyard and had not seen Noah or Quinn for 30 days (would never happen), no way I would go back to work.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Love it Ray Ray :D
hey does anybody know when the trial will start?

mommyof3kids wrote:Just like Old times, I am loving this lunch break,.. blogging w/ U wonderful ladies, watching live streams of KC and FB chatting with my Peanut!! Group Hug
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 pm

she can remember the date of the 911 calls, but NOTHING about the smell in the car?? drunk
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:32 pm

OMG, every now and then..I can hear what sounds like a tv program on the live feed and the gal is asking why she is losing so much hair when she takes a shower.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:36 pm

LMOA!! Wrap, I heard something too, but not that about the hair! That is hilarious!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

The kid sitting right next to George is chewing gum like it's going out of style. Don't know who the heck she is.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:39 pm

This is killing me, I can't get the Orlando live feed (my son somehow has me restricted from DL'ing anything on his wife's computer) and TruTV is not live on the court proceedings yet!
Thank you all for your input, at least I know what's happening!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Wrap, could that be Mallory?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Wonder what Bozo is showing KC on his phone? Maybe his newest thong? :lol!:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 pm

No, she looks about 12 or so.

Raine, I am so sorry!!! Your DIL sounds like mine! la la la
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Wrap, I wonder what KC is up too? She seems to be talking to bozo and her Attorneys about something and they are agreeing with her?? WTH?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Anyone here read lips? Booty
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Like we really care what Cindy thinks. Her thinking Caylee was alive didn't make it so. Give it up!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

She STILL thinks Caylee is still alive? Did I hear that correctly??????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm

since the dead body smell in Casey's car Cindy has smelled similar smells in a car many times. GIVE IT UP! OMG!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I cant believe how much lying you can do in court
no wonder KC turned out the way she did
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 pm

YAY LEE
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 pm

This is what I have been waiting for.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 pm

WOW, as soon as she saw Lee, she broke down.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Casey seems more upset about Lee testifying than Cindy.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Lee is doing that "inappropriate laughing" thing again.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

She looks pissed that he didn't lie about the smell! LOL! I bet he has turned on her since her accusations about him molesting her! RIGHT ON!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 pm

"White, Black, Red, Purple" :lol!: What an idiot!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 pm

I agree hope he just says the truth from now on!
IMO he seems more honest than cindy.
and it seems like he has aged
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 pm

WOW, Lee is on a ROLE! I think he is going to be a KEY witness now for the Prosecution! What do you ladies think?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

He absolutely will come off as credible with a jury
because in essence he is speaking the truth.
Baez is having a fit - his jaw is clenched.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm

love how right of the bat he said that he smelled some kinda smell! and love how he just talks and talks, he doesn't say "i don't remember"
GOOO LEE!
and i agree, he might just be tired of standing up for her since the whole molestation thing
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I sense that KC seems "let down" by her brother.. she is almost pouting at times!! a fit
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 pm

somebody really needs to turn their cell phone off! that noise is annoying!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm

OK, so wlkl somebody please tell me what the hell
Cheney Mason was getting at? His cross was very confusing. Also Lees body language changed when
answering Mason it became more deceptive IMO.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm

OMG!! I wish i could hug this lady!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm

The testimony from Cindy's supervisor is very damning. Cindy told her that the car smelled like a dead body. Not good for Cindy.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Maybe now Cindy will stop talking about the rotting pizza in the car.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 pm

I MISSED that.. Ugh.. but my G-ma called so I had to talk to her!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Cheney Mason dude is crazy3 la la la someone wake me up please :zzzzz:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 pm

How in the world did Cheney mason get such a good reputation? He is not clear nor concise - even Baez
makes a clearer argument. Mason says common sense means smelling death isnt the same as a decomping
dead body - what the hell does he think the morgue is full of? its FULL of dead bodies and Mason is just full of it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:52 pm

ha! cindy looks terrible! knows that she's screwed!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:53 pm

cindy cant keep her head up!
Linda Burdick is the bomb!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Is it just me or does Cheney Mason have a lisp?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 pm

It looks like Lee split right after his testimony. You could see him breath a sigh of relief when they said he was done. LOL. I would be outta there too, in his position.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm

IDK about Lee...at the very start he looked at her and mouthed "I love you"...then she cried.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 pm

OH! I didn't see that.. Hmm, well she didn't look so happy once he said he smelled something in the damn car! Both her and Bozo looked PISSED!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey, I lost my live feed on CNN?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next