Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released

+4
jeanne1807
frogs
artgal16
Nama
8 posters

Go down

Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released Empty Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released

Post by Nama Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 pm

A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's office said she hopes to make public more information in the case against Casey Anthony this week.

Meanwhile, court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.
The interview is with the Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008.

It is unclear why the interview, now two years old, is being made available at this time.
After a deposition on Friday, the former meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony said on Friday he has no regrets, even though he’s being portrayed as a potential murder suspect by the defense team.
Recently, attorney Jose Baez insisted the foreclosure on his Kissimmee home will not affect his defense of Casey Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BJ in OR on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released Empty Judge: Lunceford Call To Be Released In Anthony Case

Post by Nama Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Monday that ruled on Monday that a phone conversation Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released.
Baez had fought to prevent the recording from being released to the public because he did not know the call was being recorded.
Perry disagreed, saying in an order, “counsel was warned by Robin Lunceford herself that the call was subject to recording.”
Lunceford claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released Empty Re: Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks BJ. So this interview with CA happened over 2 yrs ago and has not been released? Now I am really curious as to why it was held back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released Empty Re: Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 pm

The Roy Kronk deposition took only about three hours.
I dont believe that Baez will be able to "crack" Kronk
when it comes to trying to cast suspicion on his finding Caylee's body. Its pretty straightforward testimony. The fact that a psychologist visited Casey who specializes in trauma from child abuse leads me to believe that now the defense will concentrate on the
penalty phase of the case, trying to save Casey's life
from the death penalty when convicted. The defense has nowhere to go with a strategy can explain the events that we know occurred when Caylee disappeared. From the smell in the car, to Caseys' actions, to the fact she never reported her child missing, and her ridiculous story of a non-existant nanny, to her own parents words that the smell was a dead body, there is no way the defense can concoct a story that a jury will buy. Now they have to concentrate on how to keep her from getting the death penalty.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I've just finished reading Judge Perry's ruling and it just cracked me up! He could have just written "motion denied", but instead he wrote a 4-5 page response. It reads like a personal "Law School 101" lesson for the defense, specifically Baez! By the time this case is over, I'm pretty sure I'll have learned enough to qualify as a defense attorney with all the lessons Baez has been taught. I thank both of the judges in this case for requiring KC to attend all substantive hearings, as I do not want this case to be appealed for ineffective assistance of counsel, or "I didn't know what my attorneys were doing".
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Can you post the link to Judge Perry's ruling on Baez?
I assume this is regarding the Lunceford call?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Ask and you shall receive!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Thank you! I just read it, is Baez this incompetent?
Apparently so. I wonder when they will release this call.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 pm

frogs wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ask and you shall receive!

Thank you! you rock
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

frogs wrote:I've just finished reading Judge Perry's ruling and it just cracked me up! He could have just written "motion denied", but instead he wrote a 4-5 page response. It reads like a personal "Law School 101" lesson for the defense, specifically Baez! By the time this case is over, I'm pretty sure I'll have learned enough to qualify as a defense attorney with all the lessons Baez has been taught. I thank both of the judges in this case for requiring KC to attend all substantive hearings, as I do not want this case to be appealed for ineffective assistance of counsel, or "I didn't know what my attorneys were doing".
I would love to use this post and splash it on facebook.
:lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

by artgal16 Today at 1:49 pm I wonder when they will release this call.

The public will get to hear the phone calls between a prisoner and her attorney discussing an alleged conspiracy in the case against Casey Anthony.
Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied Casey's defense team's motion Monday to keep two phone calls between defense attorney Jose Baez and a state prisoner private.
Baez argued the phone conversations he had with inmate Robin Lunsford were 'privileged attorney work' and that taping them was illegal by prison officials.
Perry ruled that the taping was proper -- all phone calls from jails or prisons are monitored that way -- and since Lunsford called Baez, the information was not protected under an attorney-client privilege.
The motion did not say when the phone calls will be released to the public.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Be my guest, lindamarie! (I don't have Facebook yet, so you'll have to tell me if there are any responses to my post.) cool
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm

I just posted it frogs and gave you all the credit. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Im lost - has Cindy's interview been posted?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 pm

I love Judge Perry. It would be my guess that not too many of his rulings are overturned and not too many of those conviced win their appeals.

He really dots his i's and crosses his t's.

I think Baez made a big mistake when the other judge stepped aside.

Judge Perry is very smart and very wise to the way of these attorneys.

Lawyer 101 for Baez. Still chuckling over that one.

I bet he is hating for America to hear him exposed and personal in those two phone calls. I can't wait to hear what he has to say and how he delivers it.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony's Interview on July 31, 2008 With Investigators Expected To Be Released/ Phone conversation Jose Baez had with a prison inmate will be released Empty Inmate’s phone calls to Baez will be made public

Post by Nama Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Robin Lunceford talks exclusively with News 13's Adam Longo.

We will soon hear the phone calls an inmate made claiming Casey Anthony is being framed by two other inmates.

Robin Lunceford, a prison inmate, called Jose Baez and made allegations that two other inmates were making up stories about Anthony to get special treatment.

Baez was trying to stop two phone calls with Lunceford from being made public because he said he didn't know it was being recorded.

A judge said Baez was warned by the phone system and Lunceford herself the call was being recorded.

Judge Belvin Perry ordered the phone calls be made public.

Lunceford talked exclusively with News 13 last month where she said inmates Maya Derkovic and Robin Adams conspired to make up stories about Casey Anthony in order to benefit their own sentences.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:37 pm

by artgal16 Today at 1:49 pm I wonder when they will release this call.
The motion did not say when the phone calls will be released to the public.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Why wouldnt Baez want this call released? If there was impropriety involved in his conversation with Lunceford wouldnt Judge Perry have called him in
to his office? I guess we will have to wait and see!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Artgirl I believe Baez is trying to keep himself as private at possible. Now the whole world is going to hear him "off camera". A little glimpse of Baez Reality.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Baez Reality! Now that's an oxymoron! lol
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Does Baez really know what Reality is? Sounds like he lives in Baez land..
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

If you all have listened to one LE interrogation and one FBI interrogation of Cindy, you will be ready for a stiff drink afterward. I, too, wonder why they released two of her interrogations and not this one until now.

As far as Bozo, he and his client are toast!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 am

You mean Bozocchio, don't you Wrap?
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 am

The fact that a psychologist visited Casey who specializes in trauma from child abuse leads me to believe that now the defense will concentrate on the
penalty phase of the case, trying to save Casey's life
from the death penalty when convicted.

I have trouble understanding how saving a convicted murderer's life is being compassionate in view of the mitigating circumstances of their own child abuse.

Awarding these convicts the benefit of living another 60 years (in Casey's case) seems more inhumane than just putting them out of their misery.

After all, Casey took the life of an innocent. A life, btw, that had much to offer. Nobody knows what the future may have held. Caylee may have someday become the President of the greatest country in the world. She may have turned out to be another Mother Teresa. She may have taught the world to sing in perfect harmony...

How does Casey's 'alleged' abuse trump her act of committing murder? Before we use that as a mitigator, let's prove it. Then we can deliberate.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:20 am

Extremely well put. You just sounded like Linda Drane Burdick!

Bozocchio??????

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Bozocchio? Is he related to Dumbinic Casey? lol
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I don't think so, frogs, but they are the best of fiends...
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Check out the hinky meter today -for a story of horrendous child abuse and murder of Cheyenne Wolf
and the slap on the wrist her father and step mother got for her death. A child born with spina bifida and
these monsters are not even charged with her murder.
The murder and torture of children in this country with the most lenient and light sentences goes on. Very few
are charged with murder, usually a form of child abuse
is all they get charged with. Its a national disgrace.
There are no uniform laws either that doesnt help. Why are childrens lives not as valued as an adults life?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:37 pm

I read it on the Hinky Meter this morning as well. Our link is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks for posting the link, Linda Marie. That is why the "Search icon" is so helpful!!! We all need to use it!

I agree, Artgal. It's mind boggling how many parents and/or strangers literally get away with murder.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:38 am

Lilone and Frogs, :lol!: chug

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 am

do you know I never noticed the search capability before! Ha! I will use it from now on.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm

artgal16 wrote:do you know I never noticed the search capability before! Ha! I will use it from now on.
:cheering: Couple Hugging :thanks:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Did ya all see Bozo get spanked today? I'm beginning to love Judge Perry...
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 am

Perry rocks. The irony is indeed rich that due to Baez being a little smartass regarding Strickland, he ends up with the perfect judge for this case. Baez is out-smarted and out-classed. I really wonder how he ever managed to pass the bar. The fact that he was not permitted to practice for several years after he passed the bar speaks volumes. He was an ambulance chaser whose name and phone number were probably scribbled on the wall by the phone down in holding call area. He was a nobody. He did not have a stellar reputation. I really can't stand him. Watching him day after day when the trial starts will be difficult, but believe me I am not missing one minute of it.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down