Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12.

+6
laga
TerryRose
Lilone
CritterFan1
lisette
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:42 am

Eric is 30 years old. He disappeared sometime between April 20th and April 24th of this year. He has not been heard from since. His wife, Kristi, is the last person to have seen him. She appears to now be with her brother, Tim Morgan, and they, along with Kristi and Eric’s two children Ivy, age 6, and Damien, age 2, have been missing since about the middle of June. Pictures of his missing family
 Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Edp110
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Re: Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks, LM. I find it extremely odd that after Eric went missing, so did his sister, brother and Eric's two children. Unreal. I smell a huge rat!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Re: Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12.

Post by lisette Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks for adding this, LM. I have been following it over on Hinky and meant to add it over here, but never got around to it.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am

I go to the Hinky Meter often. I have been meaning to post it as well. It is such a strange story. His Mother is ill and really struggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

The average son would not abandon his very sick mother. I also smell a rat, a rat as large as an 18 wheeler.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am

Eric Preimesberger, Nevada Man Missing For 107 Days, Have You seen Him?
Posted on August 5th, 2010
by Jan Barrett
Eric Preimesberger last spoke with his mother on April 20, 2010 on his wedding anniversary. His mother says Eric was upbeat, happy, and excited about moving his family to Eugene Oregon. He planned on starting a new business with his brother-in-law, Tim Morgan. Eric is the father of two small children.

In emails from Eric’s mother, Kay Wilson, she told me about the phone call saying she could hear the kids in the background. She even talked to her granddaughter who was excited about moving but she was sad about leaving her friends and her school. Kay talked with her son about a little house he found near a park in a neighborhood called “Walnut Grove”. She said when she started laughing he asked what was so funny about where his new house was going to be. She explained through her tears and laughter that Walnut Grove is the town where the TV series “Little House on the Prairie” was filmed which had Eric laughing as much as his mother was.

She tells me that she told him that she was so proud of him for wanting to start his own business although she was sorry it would take him so far from home and his response was for her not to worry and she could always fly into Portland and they could just pick her up. She told her son how much she loved him and in return he told her “I love you too Mom, talk to you soon.”
Little did she know that it would be this long without hearing his voice again. He has been missing for 107 days and as it stands she isn’t sure that she will ever hear his voice again. For any mother, this is heart breaking. His family continues praying that he will come home soon and they pray for Eric’s wife, Kristi and Eric’s children, Ivy and Damien.

Kristi told the investigators that she and Eric had a fight and he took off. She made the move to Oregon on her own a short time after he disappeared. She was living in Eugene Oregon with her brother but now the neighbors are saying that everyone has moved out of the brother’s house.

The Reno police have requested the help from Eugene’s police since Kristi has crossed over the state line. They have located a storage pod that Kristi was paying for in Eugene. Once they got a search warrant they brought in the cadaver dogs who apparently hit on the scent of human remains near the pod and also on some dead flowers left behind in the pod.

Hearing this news has Kay really worried about her son. She says it is very odd that he hasn’t called her by now. She says she just wants her boy back. She makes a plea out to her daughter-in-law, Kristi.

“Kristi, bring the babies to our home you know we will welcome you all with open arms, or go to your mothers I know it would thrill her to pieces and let’s get this all sorted out, cleared up, get you and the kids in a safe and secure environment, and get Eric home.”

Eric is 30 years old. He is described as a white male, about 5ft. 6 in. tall and he weighs about 165 lbs. Kay said that there are unofficial flyers of Kristi and the kids out requesting anyone to please help them find this family and bring them home.

Kay has spoken with Detective Myers and he would appreciate it if the media could keep getting photos out of Eric and list him as a missing and endangered adult. His disappearance is under suspicious circumstances and anyone with information can contact Detective Myers at the Reno Nevada Police Department directly by calling 775-657-4801. The case # is 10-13551 or you can just give him Eric’s full name. If you would prefer to call in and remain anonymous you can call Secret Witness in Reno at 775-322-4900 using the same case #10-13551 or you can go to secretwitness.com online and give what information that you might have.

There is a lot more to this story so Simon and I plan to have Kay Wilson as a guest on our radio show soon. We will announce it as soon as we can set up a date. We would like to help her get the word out so maybe someone can help her fin d her son. All she wants is to find him. She is yet another mother desperately searching for her child. I don’t care how old they are, once you give birth to a child you will love them forever and you will fight to keep them safe. Please help us help Kay by passing the word along and the photos as well.

A Facebook page has been setup for Eric. You can find it by clicking here. My prayers are with Kay Wilson and her family. I will keep praying that they will find Eric soon and he is returned home. God bless you Kay and your family.

Jan Barrett

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Valhall is reporting over on Hinky Meter that Eric's mother had sent a message that Eric has been confirmed dead...No details as of yet....She also said that his children were safe...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 am

It is with a very sad heart I report that Kay has received confirmation that her dear son, Eric Dee Preimesberger, is dead. We received the message via the family just a bit ago:

Marcia here…Kay has asked that I post the following message: The children are safe. Thank you ALL for your awesome efforts! The search for Eric is over. It has been confirmed. Kay says, “My Baby is confirmed dead”. As we are authorized to do so, more info will be released. Again, Thank you all soooo very much! Thank you Val for this forum so these wonderful people can do what they do best.

Sincerely,

The Family of the Late Great Eric Dee Preimesberger

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

How sad!! I wonder what happened to him?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Kristi and her brother, Tim has been found and arrested somewhere in Minnesota. Who would have thought to look there for them? The children are reportedly OK and safe.

Although it is not exactly clear what the brother confessed to, a family member stated that he confessed to something.

Coby Preimesberger posted 2 days ago:
well sad news, today we found out that Eric"s life was taken from us by his brother in law Tim. Kristi and Tim In jail IN Michigan. (It was actually Minnesota). We I will lst you all know more as we go along.

Eric's mom, Kay said, in August 15th, 2010 at 9:29 pm
now that this is all over just so you know Brother that rides (Coby) is Eric’s brother. He rode with his brother on his bike, so hence “brother that rides” as he could not ride alone on a motorcycle due to his physical disabilities. Eric has always been Coby’s protector and now Eric’s friends have taken over. They promise to be his “other” brothers. Coby and I have our Christian Family also to sustain us through these horrible times. We will be setting up a fund for the cremation and return of Eric’s ashes to us here in New Mexico.

Last edited by lisette on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:37 pm

I can't find much information on this case. So if they are setting up a fund and cremation they have his body right? I am so glad his kids were found safe. RIP Eric your kids are safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm

LM, I guess they do have his body, but I wonder where it was found...I do remember reading something about cadaver dogs hitting on a storage shed or something...Seems like everything is very secretive with this case. Just a little info on Hinky and from Jan Barrett...IDK.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm

» Kay, Eric's MOM said: { Aug 15, 2010 - 12:08:01

--without going into many details Karen, Kristi’s and Tim’s mom Is a Heroine! Send out good thoughts and love her way, may the babies have the security of a Nana to snuggle in a very short time.
Please Karen Kiss and love on them from me and KNOW your strength was probably more than I could have done. Make room in your bed for them and let them sleep with you as I know you will. And then please call Grandma Kay and Papa Bill so we can tell them we love and miss them and see them soon. We can raise them together just as we spoke about. Please call me

» Ann - Tx said: { Aug 15, 2010 - 03:08:13 }
To: Karen, mother of Kristi and Tim
Karen, this is the first time I am commenting to you. Kay stated in her 12:08 a.m. comment that you are a heroine!
I don’t know what all has transpired during the past weeks. Apparently you have been working closely with Law Enforcement (LE). It must have been very difficult to provide LE with information that would lead to the arrest of your children. Karen, you did the right thing even though the investigation involved your two children, Kristi and Tim.
Of course you were not at liberty to disclose your involvement with LE even to Kay. That had to be very hard on you. I am sure you saw what Kay was going through but yet could not divulge what your efforts were.
Karen, you worked with LE regarding the location of your children. I feel that you are the kind of lady that is going to do what is in the best interest of your and Kay’s grandchildren, Ivy and Damien. I would think this has been a traumatic event for both of them. They are going to need a lot of love and assurance from both you and Kay and your families.
This is a sad, heartbreaking situation for all involved:
Kay lost a son. Ivy and Damien lost a father and now their mother is in custody in jail. Karen, you have two children, Kristi and Tim, who are currently in jail (if I understand correctly) with their fate to be decided by a jury eventually.
Yes, Karen, as Kay said, “You are a heroine!” I will include you in my prayers. I can not even imagine what you must be going through. Ivy and Damien are going to need a lot of love and hugs from you and Kay.

» Kay, Eric's MOM said: { Aug 15, 2010 - 09:08:27 } Thank you also for your offers of help. We will probably have to ask for that in the near future, they have had 13 to 15 crews out looking for Eric. Please if you are in the area if Reno, call and ask if you can help in the search. The more eyes looking the more likely I can bring him home.

It seems from the above comments that, as of Sunday night, they had not located his body. It seems that Karen, Kristi's Mom, and Kay, Eric's Mom, are loving grandmothers that will work together to make sure these children are shown love and given security...I hope that willingness to work together holds up in the stressful days ahead.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Brother, sister face murder charges. A Eugene man, Timothy Wayne Morgan & Kristi Micelle Preimesberger, arrested in Minnesota with his sibling, whose husband is missing

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 am

By Jack Moran

The Register-Guard
Tuesday, Aug 17, 2010

A Eugene man and his sister are being held in a Minnesota jail after police there arrested the siblings on warrants charging them with murder.

The arrests of Timothy Wayne Morgan and Kristi Michelle Preimes­berger come about a month after Eugene police searched a portable storage unit, looking for the body of the woman’s husband, Eric Preimesberger of Reno, Nev.

Police in Roseville, Minn., arrested Mor-gan, 25, on Aug. 10 on a felony drug possession charge. That set in motion a series of events that led authorities to find out later in the week that the pair was wanted in Nevada on murder charges, Roseville police Lt. Lorne Rosand said Monday.

“When Reno police got wind of (Morgan’s arrest), they sent detectives here,” Rosand said.

Morgan and his sister, 30, are being held in the Ramsey County Jail in St. Paul awaiting extradition to Nevada, Rosand said.

Eric Preimesberger went missing in late April, and his mother filed a missing persons report with Reno police in May.

His wife, who also reported in May that her 29-year-old husband had gone missing, told police that he left her after an argument, according to a search warrant affidavit written by Eugene police officer William Rogers.

Kristi Preimesberger moved from Reno to her brother’s Eugene home about two weeks after her husband’s disappearance, the affidavit states.

Ramsey County Jail records list Eugene as Kristi Preimesberger’s hometown.

Eric Preimesberger’s mother, New Mexico resident Kay Wilson, told investigators that her son had planned to make the move to Oregon with his wife and two young children, in hopes of starting a yurt-building business with Morgan, Rogers wrote.

Wilson said Monday that the children, ages 6 and 22 months, are safe and staying with another family member.

Wilson declined to talk about the arrests, saying that she didn’t want to interfere with the criminal investigation.

Reno police did not return phone calls Monday seeking additional information about the arrests.

Reno police previously categorized Eric Preimesberger’s disappearance as suspicious and named his wife as a person of interest in the case.

It is not known if the Reno man’s body has been recovered.

Eugene police thought they may have had a break in the case in July after Rogers learned that Kristi Preimesberger had rented a portable storage unit at a facility on Cross Street in west Eugene, according to the affidavit.

Cadaver-sniffing dogs detected the presence of human decomposition in the area surrounding the storage unit, which led Rogers to ask a judge for a warrant to search it.

However, when investigators did so they found “no items of evidence,” Rogers wrote after the search.

While Preimesberger’s disappearance has garnered little mainstream media coverage, several online blogs that focus on missing persons and unsolved crimes have featured the case.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:30 am

KRISTI MICHELLE PREIMESBERGER 06/26/1980 EUGENE, OR 08/13/2010 1:30 AM Roseville Police
CHILD ENDANGERMENT - Gross misdemeanor Statute 609.378
FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE - Felony Statute 629.13

TIMOTHY WAYNE MORGAN 04/08/1985 EUGENE, OR 08/12/2010 5:20 PM Roseville Police
FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE - Felony Statute 629.13
TIMOTHY WAYNE MORGAN 04/08/1985 EUGENE, OR 08/11/2010 12:14 AM Roseville Police
VOCSL- FELONY POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE - Felony Statute 152.02
Page 1 of 1
About the data
Arrest and booking information is provided to the Star Tribune by the Ramsey County Sheriff's office. The data is updated Monday thru Friday and includes booking information for the previous 90 days. This data is a record of initial charges and does not include outcomes. Charges against some individuals may have been dropped or changed since the initial booking.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

KRISTI MICHELLE PREIMESBERGER 06/26/1980 EUGENE, OR 08/13/2010 1:30 AM Roseville Police
CHILD ENDANGERMENT
I sure would like more information on what child endangerment took place. Also I see from Tim arrest record felony drugs charges. Wow. It is going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 pm

LM, I think that the Child Endangerment was probably from having them around drugs and drug dealers, as well as being in her "care" while she was under the influence of drugs...JMO...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:38 pm

God bless the mother who helped LE find and arrest her children. I'm sure it was the most heart-breaking thing she's probably ever had to do. Her grandchildren should be proud of her and appreciate her sacrifice for their sake.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 am

Oregon siblings linked to death of Reno man
BY JACLYN O'MALLEY • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] • AUGUST 17, 2010

A 29-year-old Reno father of two — who disappeared in April — was allegedly murdered by his wife’s brother, while his spouse covered up the killing and fled with her sibling across the country, court records show.

On Friday Reno homicide detectives traveled to Roseville, Minn., where Kristi Michelle Preimesberger, 30, and her brother, Timothy Wayne Morgan, 25, were being held on unrelated charges. Both were questioned about Eric Preimesberger’s disappearance and then arrested on respective warrants related to his murder.

Kristi Preimesberger initially told police that her husband walked out on her and their two children on April 24 following a heated argument, authorities said. She claimed he left on foot, leaving behind his scooter and the family vehicle. Days earlier the couple had celebrated their wedding anniversary.

Eric Preimesberger’s mother, court record show, reported him missing to Reno police on May 17 after he uncharacteristically had no contact for several weeks with his close-knit family. Police could find no activity after April 24 on his cell phone or bank accounts.

According to court records, the killing stemmed from a verbal argument just days before the couple was supposed to move to Oregon, and join Morgan in an undisclosed business venture. Police said Kristi Preimesberger helped her brother conceal her husband’s body, which has not yet been found. Morgan had been in Reno helping the couple prepare for the move to Oregon, court records show.

Detectives said Eric Preimesberger’s wife moved to Oregon eight days after she claimed he abandoned his family. She said she did not know where he was, and denied knowledge about his death. Kristi Preimesberger also refused to tell detectives where she was living, and seemed upset her mother-in-law involved the police, according to court records.

Morgan was charged Friday with murder with a deadly weapon, accused of delivering fatal blows with a baseball bat to Eric Preimesberger’s head on or about April 24 in his home on Red Baron Boulevard.
Morgan is expected to be brought back to Reno in the next several days, and is being held on $1 million cash bail. He had been arrested Wednesday with his sister in Roseville, Minn., after police found them in possession of marijuana and $60,000. Police said the Preimesberger’s two children, 2 and 6, were placed with social services and likely will be transferred to the custody of relatives.

Kristi Preimesberger was charged in a material witness warrant that carries a $100,000 cash bail. She is accused with her brother of being the only eyewitness to events leading to her husband’s death and who can dispute self-defense claims.

An arrest warrant says that after her husband was injured she did not try to help him, and when he died, did not call police.

“Instead, she chose to aid her brother in avoiding arrest for Eric Preimesberger’s death,” the warrant said.

Court records show that the couple had a violent and volatile relationship, with Preimesberger being arrested last year in Reno for battering his wife and false imprisonment. The disposition was unknown. Police said he had been unemployed since October.

Eric Preimesberger was a scooter enthusiast who belonged to a local organized scooter-riding club. His wife had packed his scooter and took it to Oregon. Kay Wilson, Eric Preimesberger’s mother, told detectives that her son leaving without his scooter was “like a cowboy leaving without his horse.”

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Siblings suspected in Nevada man's disappearance arrested in Roseville
By John Brewer
Updated: 08/18/2010 12:12:31 AM CDT

Photos courtesy of the Ramsey County jail.
A brother and sister suspected of killing the sister's husband in Reno, Nev., were arrested in Roseville last week after traveling to Minnesota.

Both are being held in the Ramsey County Jail pending extradition to Nevada.

Timothy Wayne Morgan, 25, was arrested Aug. 10 at the Residence Inn by Marriott on Centre Pointe Drive on suspicion of felony drug possession, according to Roseville police. He is wanted in Reno on suspicion of murder.

His sister, Kristi Michelle Preimesberger, 30, was arrested Aug. 12 on suspicion of being a fugitive from justice and child endangerment. She is considered a material witness to her husband's disappearance, investigators said.

The narcotics arrest turned out to be a lucky break for Reno investigators, who had been looking for the brother-sister duo for weeks, said Reno police Lt. Robert Nuttall.

Eric Preimesberger, 29, had been missing since late April, when his wife told authorities he left home after an argument.

Kristi Preimesberger left town a couple of weeks after her husband went missing, heading to Eugene, Ore., to stay with her brother, Reno police said.

Eugene police searched a portable storage unit rented by Kristi Preimesberger last month, looking for the body of her husband.

Investigators have not said whether his body has been found.

The siblings allegedly were traveling with the Preimesbergers' two young children — a 21-month-old boy and 6-year-old girl — when they were arrested in Roseville.

Roseville police were called to an area hotel Aug. 10 on a report of a suspicious item left behind in a room used by Morgan and his sister. The two, along with Morgan's girlfriend and Preimesberger's two children, had checked out, said Roseville police Lt. Lorne Rosand.

"We sat on the room until someone came back," he said.

Morgan returned and was arrested. Officers recovered a large amount of narcotics and seized a sizable amount of cash, Rosand said.

Investigators questioned Preimesberger and released her for the night. Rosand said the department put her up in an area motel so she could be questioned the next day about the narcotics.

Police were not aware of the missing-persons case until they received a call the next morning from Reno investigators.

Rosand said Reno police were tipped off by Kristi Preimesberger's mother, who received a call from her daughter after Roseville police dropped her off at the motel.

Reno investigators flew to Minnesota on Aug. 11 and interviewed the siblings. Kristi Preimesberger was arrested, and her children were placed in protective custody, Rosand said.

He did not know how long they had been in the metro area, but their stay involved multiple motel rooms and multiple cars, he said.

Both likely will be flown back to Reno with investigators today or Thursday.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 am

Eric Preimesberger case: Tim and Kristi Morgan in Washoe county jail
Posted on August 24th, 2010 by Valhall
The extradition of Tim and Kristi Morgan from Minnesota, where they were originally arrested on drug charges, to Nevada on charges related to the murder of Eric Preimesberger, has been completed. Yesterday evening Tim Morgan was booked into the Washoe County jail on murder charges with bail set at $1 million. Later in the evening Kristi Morgan, who is Tim’s sister and the wife of Eric at the time of his murder, was booked in as Material Witness with bail set at $100,000.
It has previously been reported that Tim beat Eric to death with a baseball bat in the Preimesberger home in Reno, Nevada, in April of this year. Kristi has been accused of witnessing the beating and then failing to seek medical assistance for Eric after he suffered injuries in the altercation. She is also being accused of assisting Tim in hiding the body of Eric after he died.
The investigation into the details of Eric’s murder continues, and has been described by investigators as being at a “critical stage” at this point. Information will be provided as law enforcement allows.
Valhall.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks for the update on this case lisette Couple Hugging
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Eric Preimesberger: What remains
Posted on August 24th, 2010 by Valhall
This past weekend investigators from Reno Police Department who have been working the missing person case of Eric Preimesberger, 29-year-old husband, father and son who disappeared somewhere between April 20th and April 24th of this year from his Reno, Nevada home, located Eric’s body in Plumas National Park in California, just across the state line from Nevada. It had been a long, treacherous road for Eric’s mother, Kay Wilson, and the investigators who worked the case who finally made that trek from Reno to what should have been a tranquil park setting. Those investigators had to follow a trail of potential suspects from Reno, Nevada to Eugene, Oregon to Vancouver, Washington and ultimately to Roseville, Minnesota.
The Reno detectives may never have made the trip to Minnesota had it not been for Kristi Morgan Preimesberger, wife of Eric, and Timothy Wayne Morgan, brother of Kristi, getting busted on unrelated drug charges. The children, Ivy age 6 and Damien age 22 months, were found in the hotel room the siblings had been living in surrounded by drug paraphernalia, and drugs. Kristi was also charged with endangering her children and neglect. The Minnesota officers who arrested the two siblings quickly learned there were warrants out for them in connection with Eric’s disappearance. That’s because by the time the two were busted on drug charges, Reno PD had determined that Eric wasn’t just “disappeared” he was dead, and at least Tim had played a part in his death.
At this time this writer has found no one who can answer why Tim killed Eric. Whether it was over money, drugs, or just an argument that went terribly bad – or whether it was premeditated – is unknown. Kristi and Eric had planned to move to Eugene, Oregon where Tim lived so that Tim and Eric could start a new business building and selling yurts. Eric had expressed excitement about the opportunity ahead of him. But the couple were not supposed to move out of their rented home until the end of April and Eric was murdered as early as April 20th and no later than April 24th (according to Tim). Why was Tim in Reno so soon before the intended move? Was he there to just hang out and the three of them slowly pack for the move? Or was there a more sinister reason for him showing up early?
These questions can’t be answered at this time.
What is known is that Tim, for whatever reason, according to his own confession, beat Eric to death with a baseball bat. And let’s be clear on this, according to what this writer has been told, the coroner has examined Eric’s remains and Tim beat Eric severely with a baseball bat. This wasn’t just some short loss of anger control that led to a blow to the head during a heated argument. Eric, according to sources who have spoken with the coroner, was hit with multiple blows by a baseball bat. But he wasn’t dead yet when Tim finished beating him. And by the way, his wife, Kristi, witnessed the beating.
Eric’s battered body was dragged into the laundry room and left to die. No attention other than to get him out of the way was given him. His body was moved to the back of a vehicle where he was left to decompose while Tim tried to figure out what to do with the body. Tim finally came up with a solution; a commercial freezer. Tim rented a commercial freezer and stuffed Eric’s body in it. And then Kristi and Tim preceded to move the Preimesberger’s belongings and the children to Eugene. At some point (apparently BEFORE completing the move to Eugene, but this is not clear at this time) Tim rented a U-haul and moved the freezer into it.
According to this writer’s source, it was at this point that Tim headed to Plumas National Park. When he got there Tim unloaded Eric’s body from the freezer, and dumped him. He then traveled to a different location in the park and unloaded the freezer and set it on fire. Tim may have also discarded the Preimesbergers’ couch at this time (this has not been confirmed) – possibly because Eric may have bled on it during the altercation.
In Eugene, Oregon Tim wasn’t known as “Tim”. He called himself “Emmet” and he billed himself as a “spiritual guru”. Some sources state Kristi was also using an alias (possibly Mary). It appears Tim had envisioned himself as some type of new David Koresh, or maybe Jim Jones – or maybe even Charles Manson. But he seemed to be influencing vulnerable young people, in particular young men, to be his spiritual followers. But the tranquility of being “Emmet the spiritual guru” was interrupted by something….Reno homicide division detectives increasingly pressuring Kristi to tell them where she was, and pressuring her to come in and answer questions about her husband’s disappearance.
“Emmet and Mary” had to hit the road. The rest is history. Tim and Kristi were busted on the drug charges, and Kristi was charged with child neglect and endangerment charges in Minnesota. The two have just been extradited back to Washoe County Nevada in connection with Eric’s murder. Tim is charged with murder with a $1 million bail set, and Kristi is currently being held as a material witness with a $100,000 bail set. Their mug shots into the Washoe County jail are pictures of two drug addicts who have been through a few rough days of withdrawals. Kristi looks like a crack whore to be quite honest.
Oh, and another development…the Reno news stations who refused Kay Wilson’s pleas to cover the case of her missing son for 4 months – they are now breaking stories about his remains being found, because, well, death is more dramatic. From all the readers here at The Hinky Meter we give those stations a noncommittal and unimpressed *golf clap*.
The state of Nevada will be cremating Eric’s remains and will hopefully be able to return him to his mother in Farmington, New Mexico. Arrangements for Eric’s service have not yet been firmed up. The children are reported to be with Karen, Kristi’s mother. Kay has not been able to see her grandchildren as of this date.
One mother, Kay Wilson, who for four months just wanted to know what had happened to her son, through her own persistence and love, and through the help of dedicated detectives in multiple jurisdictions, has gotten most of her answers now. But there is one question she still hasn’t been provided any response to…
Why?

Eric Dee Preimesberger
1980 – 2010
Rest in Peace, Eric.
Valhall.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 am

OMG lisette that is so sad. Poor Kay. I think Eric children should be with her. To help her heal. My hat is off to Valhall who covered this story when no one else would. To read about the end of Eric life was gut wrenching. Thank you so much for posting the Hinky Meter story here on VH.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Another terribly sad story about evil people doing the most callous and evil deeds to someone else. It sickens me that there are so many like this. Rest in peace, Eric. Justice will be meted out to those who have done this to you.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 am

lisette wrote: Kristi and Eric had planned to move to Eugene, Oregon where Tim lived so that Tim and Eric could start a new business building and selling yurts.

What in the world are yurts? I have never heard of that before! This is such a sad story... how could his wife stand by & watch him get murdered? I wouldn't be surprised if she asked her brother to do it, because she & her husband had just had a big argument! I think she should be charged as an accomplice to his murder. Unfortunately, it is the children who always suffer the most - now they are left without a mother or father. Hopefully their grandmother (Kay Wilson) will be able to care for them!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:53 am

from wikipedia....A yurt is a portable, felt-covered, wood lattice-framed dwelling structure traditionally used by nomads in the steppes of Central Asia. A yurt is more home-like than a tent in shape and build, with thicker walls. They are popular amongst nomads.

laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 am

What a sad, sad ending. What is with these people that have no morals, 'just kill someone, it is so much easier than a divorce or such. This is so sad for His family. His poor mother and his immediate family.Who could could watch someone that they had once loved and adored be killed like that. Is there a soul there, a heart? Does not look that way to me. angel crying
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

laga wrote:from wikipedia....A yurt is a portable, felt-covered, wood lattice-framed dwelling structure traditionally used by nomads in the steppes of Central Asia. A yurt is more home-like than a tent in shape and build, with thicker walls. They are popular amongst nomads.

Thanks, Laga! It sounds like a very odd business venture - would there be a market for such a dwelling? It makes me wonder if it was just a ruse or "cover"... for what I don't know! thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm

I was just reading some of the comments over on The Hinky Meter, and it seems that Karen (Kristi's and Tim's mother) accidentally clued Reno LE in on where her two children were (in Minnesota)...She called Reno LE (thinking that they already knew about Tim's arrest in MN) trying to find out what was going on for Kristi, after Kristi called her, all freaked out...Seems that she wasn't such the heroine that everybody thought at first and some even think that she was helping Tim and Kristi stay ahead of LE by spying for them on the blogs..Not sure that I would go that far, though...But I don't know her character, so who knows? So now the two children are with her, and Kay (Eric's mother) hasn't even seen them...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Tim Morgan’s trial date has been set for February 28, 2011

Post by Nama Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 am

October 7, 2010
Timothy Morgan, brother-in-law of Eric Dee Preimesberger and self-confessed murderer of Eric, had a court appearance yesterday. Despite the fact Tim has confessed to bludgeoning Eric to death with a baseball bat, he pled not guilty. Kristi Morgan Preimesberger remains in the Washoe County jail as well on $50,000 bail as a material witness in the case. She has still faced no charges in her lack of attempts to save Eric’s life after the beating took place. According to Tim’s confession he and Eric argued at the Preimesberger home in Reno on April 24th, and hit Eric in the head with the bat several times. Then, according to the confession, he and Kristi dragged Eric (still alive), to the laundry room where they later discovered he had died over some unknown amount of time.

Kristi has still not been charged with anything associated with the lies she told law enforcement for over 3 months. When Eric’s mother, Kay Wilson, contacted authorities and reported her son missing after uncharacteristically not hearing from him for several weeks, the Reno police department contacted Kristi about Eric’s whereabouts. She lied through-out the period time up until she and her brother, Tim, were arrested in Minnesota on unrelated drug charges and child endangerment charges. Kristi had told law enforcement through-out the investigation conflicting stories about how Eric had abandoned her and their two children after an argument.

A source close to the investigation has stated that while Kristi can now get out of jail on 15% of her bail ($7,500), authorities have discussed a monitoring device and home confinement if she bonds out.

Some curious information was released from court records during the coverage of yesterday’s hearing. According to records it states that after Kristi and Tim found that Eric had finally died in the laundry room, they placed his body in the back of the family SUV. To date the reports have simply stated he was placed in the back of a vehicle. This writer has not been told that the Preimesberger family owned an SUV. One would assume this was Tim’s vehicle. But it has not been mentioned that Tim owned a SUV either. It would be interesting to find out whose SUV this was, and what happened to it since articles continue to allege that the body was left there for a number of days and signs of decomposition should be present in that vehicle.

Tim later transferred Eric’s body to a commercial freezer which, according to sources, was left in a storage unit in Reno. Tim, Kristi and the children moved to Eugene, Oregon where pressure continued to increase on Kristi as the investigation into her missing husband advanced. Eventually Tim returned to Reno, got the freezer and dumped Eric’s body near Frenchman’s Reservoir in Plumas National Park in California. Sources state the freezer was also abandoned at the park after being burned in an apparent attempt to destroy any evidence. Rumors state the Preimesberger family couch was also abandoned in the park, but this has not been confirmed.

Tim Morgan’s trial date has been set for February 28, 2011. He is being held in the Washoe County jail on $1 million bail.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 am

Offender Name: TIMOTHY WAYNE MORGAN
Offender ID: 1015768
Date of Birth: 04/08/1985
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Washoe Co. Detention Facility

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Kristi Preimesberger and her brother Tim Morgan

Post by Nama Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 am

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Timmug Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Kristimug Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Sibling-murder-thumb
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Eric and his children

Post by Nama Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 am

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Ericandkids

Eric, Ivy Rayne and Damien Eric

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 am

BJ♥️OR wrote: Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Timmug Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Kristimug Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Sibling-murder-thumb

What a lovely looking bunch!! Sarcasm

Is this Eric's wife & brother-in-law? I sure hope that they don't get out of prison for a loooong time!!! crazy 1 crazy 1

Last edited by Rainbow on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 am

BJ♥️OR wrote: Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Ericandkids

Eric looks like he was a great dad to his children... my heart goes out to them! crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 pm

I am livid that Kay is not being allowed visits with her deceased Son's children.
angry crap
I doubt Karen has much time to read blogs at this time but if you are reading this Karen please do the right thing and let Kay spend time with her Grand Children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Strange coincidence---I just posted earlier that paternal grandparents are often shoved aside as maternal grandparents often exert a great deal of control over the grandchildren, the daughter's marriage and home in these instances====on the "What's on your mind" thread. Please read my take on this matter as a paternal grandmother.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:50 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am livid that Kay is not being allowed visits with her deceased Son's children.
angry crap
I doubt Karen has much time to read blogs at this time but if you are reading this Karen please do the right thing and let Kay spend time with her Grand Children.

I could not agree with you more LM!
This poor woman lost her son and horribly at that and now she cannot see her son's children? Oh no, something is more than wrong with this picture!
It sounds like Susan Powell's parents who aren't allowed to see her children!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:53 pm

TerryRose wrote:Strange coincidence---I just posted earlier that paternal grandparents are often shoved aside as maternal grandparents often exert a great deal of control over the grandchildren, the daughter's marriage and home in these instances====on the "What's on your mind" thread. Please read my take on this matter as a paternal grandmother.

Grandparents are just that, grandparents and it should not matter if they are paternal or maternal, but I know too often it does.
I read your take on this matter TR on the other thread, meant to say something but in between attending to my 2 yr old grandson, I'm not writing well today!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 am

Yes terryrose I saw that post on the whats on your mind thread and I did respond about how wrong that is in most cases.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm

it's not up to karen whether kay sees the grandkids, kristi is out and she is the mother and she will decide
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Empty Eric, Ivy Rayne and Damien Eric

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Rainbow wrote:
BJ♥️OR wrote: Timothy Wayne Morgan convicted of the murder of Eric Dee Preimesberger/ Sentencing is scheduled for 6-20-12. Ericandkids

Eric looks like he was a great dad to his children... my heart goes out to them! crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:50 pm

D435 - Heard ... filed on: 15-Nov-2010
Extra Text: KRISTI PREIMESBERGER GRANTED O/R RELEASE WITH COURT SERVICES SUPERVISION TO INCLUDE CHECKING IN ONCE A WEEK

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 am

My heart goes out to Eric's family, thinking about the holidays and how hard it will be on them, those poor children don't have a Dad... heartbreaking.
I cannot understand why the wife was o/r'ed, un-believable. 🇳🇴 head bang
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:52 am

sunshine1960 wrote:it's not up to karen whether kay sees the grandkids, kristi is out and she is the mother and she will decide
She is out, yes..but WHY????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 am

Why is she out? She helped kill her Children's Father by doing nothing to help him as he lay dying all alone. Of course she won't let Eric's Mom see the kids. She is a selfish witch that should have never got out of jail. She should spend the rest of her life in prison.
angry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:57 am

Case Information
Case Description: CR10-1815 - STATE VS. TIMOTHY WAYNE MORGAN (D7) -
Filing Date: 01-Oct-2010
Case Type: CR - CRIMINAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case Cross Reference
Cross Reference Number
1. DA419810

2. PCN N/A

3. RCR2010056930

4. RP10013551

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case Parties (top)
Seq Type Name
2 JUDG - Judge FLANAGAN, PATRICK
3 PLTF - Plaintiff STATE OF NEVADA,
4 DA - District Attorney Young, Esq., Zach
5 DA - District Attorney Jones, Esq., Erica L.
6 DEFT - Defendant MORGAN, TIMOTHY WAYNE
7 PD - Public Defender Merkin, Esq., Joseph D.
8 PD - Public Defender Pusich, Esq., Maizie Whalen
9 DA - District Attorney Dreiling, Esq., Derek

Event Information (top)
Date/Time Hearing Judge Event Description Outcome
1. 28-Feb-2011 at 09:30 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H852 - TRIAL - JURY Outcome is Pending
2. 16-Feb-2011 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H536 - MOTION TO CONFIRM TRIAL Outcome is Pending
3. 15-Nov-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H364 - HEARING... D435 - Heard ... filed on: 15-Nov-2010
Extra Text: KRISTI PREIMESBERGER GRANTED O/R RELEASE WITH COURT SERVICES SUPERVISION TO INCLUDE CHECKING IN ONCE A WEEK; DEFT MORGAN TO REMAIN IN CUSTODY
4. 20-Oct-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H820 - STATUS HEARING D260 - Continue Present Status filed on: 20-Oct-2010
Extra Text: COURT AND COUNSEL SCHEDULED MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER'S DEPOSITION FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010 AT 10:00 IN DEPARTMENT SEVEN TO BE VIDEOTAPED
5. 15-Oct-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H160 - ARRAIGNMENT D844 - Vacated-Reset filed on: 01-Oct-2010
Extra Text: COUNSEL IS AWARE OF RESET DATE
6. 13-Oct-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H364 - HEARING... D435 - Heard ... filed on: 13-Oct-2010
Extra Text: THE DEPOSITION OF MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER WITH BE HELD WITHIN TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER IS TO REMAIN IN CUSTODY ON CURRENT BAIL OF $100,000.00 CASH ONLY
7. 13-Oct-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H364 - HEARING... D844 - Vacated-Reset filed on: 07-Oct-2010
Extra Text: BY COURT
8. 06-Oct-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H364 - HEARING... D435 - Heard ... filed on: 06-Oct-2010
Extra Text: MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER'S BAIL IS REDUCED TO $50,000 CASH OR BOND IF THE MATERIAL WITNESS IS RELEASED ON BAIL, SHE IS TO BE PLACED ON HOUSE ARREST AT HER MOTHER'S HOME THROUGH COURT SERVICES UNDER THEIR SUPERVISION COURT SERVICES TO INTERVIEW THE MATERIAL WITNESS PRIOR TO HER RELEASE ON BAIL AND HOUSE ARREST 7, 2010 JUDGE FLANAGAN, MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER'S BAIL OF $50,000.00 IS HEREBY RESCINDED AND THE ORIGINAL BAIL AMOUNT OF $100,000.00 IS REINSTATED
9. 06-Oct-2010 at 09:00 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H160 - ARRAIGNMENT D725 - Pled Not Guilty filed on: 06-Oct-2010
Extra Text: TO INFORMATION
10. 01-Oct-2010 at 16:30 Honorable
PATRICK FLANAGAN H364 - HEARING... D435 - Heard ... filed on: 01-Oct-2010
Extra Text: MATERIAL WITNESS ( KRISTI PREIMESBERGER) BENCH WARRANT ISSUED, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($100,000.00) CASH ONLY

Docket Entry Information (top)
Docket Description Date Filed Extra Text
1. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 29-Nov-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1867540 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 11-29-2010:08:52:25
2. 4185 - Transcript ... 27-Nov-2010 Extra Text: DEPOSITION OF KRISTI PREIMESBERGER - NOVEMBER 15, 2010 - Transaction 1867124 - Approved By: AZION : 11-29-2010:08:44:16
3. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 18-Nov-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1855761 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 11-18-2010:15:40:33
4. MIN - ***Minutes 18-Nov-2010 Extra Text: DEPOSITION OF MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER - 11/15/10 - Transaction 1855751 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 11-18-2010:15:38:35
5. 1695 - ** Exhibit(s) ... 15-Nov-2010 Extra Text: 1 - 8 - DEPOSITION OF KRISTI PREIMESBERGER
6. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 09-Nov-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1836592 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 11-09-2010:15:52:39
7. 3795 - Reply... 09-Nov-2010 Extra Text: REPLY IN SUPPORT OF MOTION IN LIMINE RE: POTENTIAL DEPOSITION OF WITNESS - Transaction 1836564 - Approved By: AZION : 11-09-2010:15:50:31
8. 3880 - Response... 04-Nov-2010 Extra Text: RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE RE: POTENTIAL DEPOSITION OF WITNESS
9. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 21-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1798662 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-21-2010:14:56:23
10. MIN - ***Minutes 21-Oct-2010 Extra Text: STATUS HEARING - 10/20/10 - Transaction 1798612 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-21-2010:14:50:41
11. 2245 - Mtn in Limine 18-Oct-2010 Extra Text: MOTION IN LIMINE RE: POTENTIAL DEPOSITION OF WITNESS - Transaction 1786711 - Approved By: AZION : 10-18-2010:09:12:24
12. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 18-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1786859 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-18-2010:09:16:44
13. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 14-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1781431 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-14-2010:14:21:34
14. MIN - ***Minutes 14-Oct-2010 Extra Text: HEARING IN RE: CUSTODIAL STATUS OF MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER - 10/13/10 - Transaction 1781425 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-14-2010:14:19:48
15. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 12-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1773488 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-12-2010:10:12:20
16. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 12-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1773486 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-12-2010:10:11:59
17. MIN - ***Minutes 12-Oct-2010 Extra Text: HEARING IN RE: MATERIAL WITNESS KRISTI PREIMESBERGER - 10/06/10 - Transaction 1773465 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-12-2010:10:07:56
18. MIN - ***Minutes 12-Oct-2010 Extra Text: ARRAIGNMENT - 10/06/10 - Transaction 1773461 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-12-2010:10:07:24
19. 3880 - Response... 11-Oct-2010 Extra Text: RESPONSE TO MATERIAL WITNESS' MOTION TO TAKE DEPOSITION
20. 3370 - Order ... 07-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1765672 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-07-2010:11:26:57
21. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 07-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1765680 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-07-2010:11:28:45
22. 2490 - Motion ... 07-Oct-2010 Extra Text: MATERIAL WITNESS' MOTION TO TAKE DEPOSITION - Transaction 1765293 - Approved By: AZION : 10-07-2010:10:17:27
23. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 07-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1765405 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-07-2010:10:23:25
24. 1280 - ** 60 Day Rule - Waived 06-Oct-2010 Extra Text:
25. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 06-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1762616 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-06-2010:12:56:47
26. MIN - ***Minutes 06-Oct-2010 Extra Text: HEARING RE: MATERIAL WITNESS BENCH WARRANT 10-1-10 - Transaction 1762613 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-06-2010:12:55:25
27. 2490 - Motion ... 05-Oct-2010 Extra Text: MOTION TO PROTECT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS - Transaction 1760500 - Approved By: SSTINCHF : 10-05-2010:15:24:45
28. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 05-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1760713 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-05-2010:15:31:22
29. 1491 - Court Services Report 04-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1756256 - Approved By: SSTINCHF : 10-04-2010:09:46:42
30. NEF - Proof of Electronic Service 04-Oct-2010 Extra Text: Transaction 1756272 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 10-04-2010:09:48:00
31. 3892 - Return of Service B/W 04-Oct-2010 Extra Text: WARRANT FILED ON 10-1-10 WARRANT SERVED: 10-4-10
32. 3370 - Order ... 01-Oct-2010 Extra Text: MATERIAL WITNESS
33. 2490 - Motion ... 01-Oct-2010 Extra Text: TO REQUIRE BOND OF A MATERIAL WITNESS
34. 1800 - Information 01-Oct-2010 Extra Text:
35. 4265 - Waiver of Preliminary Exam 01-Oct-2010 Extra Text:
36. 1302 - Material Witness-Bench Warrant 01-Oct-2010 Extra Text:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

I understand there is a feud over who should have Eric's ashes.......his mother or Kristi. I read that his mother has half of them.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Shocked 2 why would the woman 1/2 responsible for Eric’s death get anything much less his ashes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next