Coroner identifies 2 children found dead in submerged car/ Mother Shaquan Duley Begins 35-Year Murder Sentence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Coroner identifies 2 children found dead in submerged car/ Mother Shaquan Duley Begins 35-Year Murder Sentence

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 11:02 AM CDT Updated: Aug 16, 2010 5:53 PM CDT

ORANGEBURG COUNTY, SC (WIS) - The 29-year-old mother of two children found dead in vehicle submerged in the Edisto River has been charged with leaving the scene of an accident, according to the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Department.

Shaquan Duley, who was identified by the Orangeburg County Detention Center as the mother of the children, is being interviewed by the sheriff's department after the incident that Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams doesn't believe was an accident.

"It's a possibility, of course, with her leaving the scene of the accident, and we're going to further interview her today, and that's a possibility," said Williams.

The South Carolina Highway Patrol was called to the Shillings Bridge boat ramp around 6:00 a.m. Once on the scene, troopers, believing it was more than an accident, called for assistance.

Orangeburg County dive team members discovered the bodies of a 1-year-old and 2-year old boy inside the Green Dodge Intrepid at 6:40a.m. The toddler's bodies were still strapped in their child restraint seats when they were recovered.

Orangeburg County Coroner Samuetta Marshall identified the children as 18-month-old Ja'van T. Duley and 2-year-old Devean C. Duley.

According to Williams, Daley walked almost a mile before calling for help.

Williams says Troopers did not find any evidence that the car was in an accident. The only explanation, according to Williams, is that the car went into the river at a nearby boat landing.

"She left the location," said Williams. "She walked away from the vehicle, maybe three-fourths of a mile away, of course, where she had contacted someone to call law enforcement to report that she had been involved in an accident."

A witness said she overheard investigators saying the ignition was left on when they opened the car door in the water.

"We definitely didn't have any evidence of a vehicle accident," added the sheriff.

Ramona Millhouse watched as rescue crews worked to recover the boys, and pull the car out of the water.

"One of them carried a little boy off to the ambulance and then there was a girl working with them and she took the other little boy off the stretcher and she carried him to the ambulance," said Millhouse.

Orangeburg sheriff's deputies had Shillings Bridge Road closed down for most of the morning while trying to retrieve the vehicle from the river.

An autopsy will be conducted on the bodies to determine exact cause of death.

The sheriff did not say whether the investigation is to a point where investigators can say for sure, exactly how, or who put the car in the river.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
please click on above for video.

I think this "mother" is at fault big time!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Coroner identifies 2 children found dead in submerged car/ Mother Shaquan Duley Begins 35-Year Murder Sentence

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 pm

So far the only charge is leaving the scene of an accident. She will be out of jail tomorrow. I heard part of this on HLN. The only difference between this and the Susan Smith case is this mother did not claim her kids were abducted.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Coroner identifies 2 children found dead in submerged car/ Mother Shaquan Duley Begins 35-Year Murder Sentence

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 pm

By SEANNA ADCOX
The Associated Press
Monday, August 16, 2010; 8:20 PM

ORANGEBURG, S.C. -- After the bodies of two toddlers were pulled Monday from a car submerged in a South Carolina river, their mother was arrested and authorities were investigating how it happened - and whether it was an accident.

The two were recovered from the North Edisto River after the car was found near a rural boat landing, Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams said.

County Coroner Samuetta Marshall identified them as 18-month-old Ja'van T. Duley and 2-year-old Devean C. Duley, both of Orangeburg. She would not speculate on a cause of death until autopsies are completed Tuesday.

A jail official identified the boys' mother as 29-year-old Shaquan Duley, who was being held Monday on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident. It was not immediately clear whether she had a lawyer.

Williams said the Highway Patrol was notified about 6:15 a.m. Monday about an accident and a woman who needed help getting her children out of the car.

The children were still strapped in their child seats when divers found them and recovered their bodies about 45 minutes after being called to the scene.

"Early in the investigation, the state patrol felt there was not enough indicators to substantiate that there was an automobile accident," Williams said. "We are looking into all possibilities as to what happened."

The woman, who did not have a cell phone, had walked some distance down the country road by the boat landing and flagged down a passing motorist to call the Highway Patrol.

"She showed some emotion, but I can't say she was overly distraught," the sheriff said. "Through her statements, there are some things we think are not believable."

Williams said authorities were attempting to contact the children's father, who did not live with the family.

The sheriff said investigators are considering how a traffic accident could have happened at the boat ramp, about 20 yards upstream from a main road that crosses the slow-moving river. A mobile home, a house and mechanic's shop are a short distance away.

Local residents said they were suspicious.

Shakeyia Baxter said the main road was heavily traveled in the mornings and would have been especially busy on Monday - the first day of school. Baxter stopped by the boat ramp, which is littered with empty beer cases and discarded soda bottles, on her way home from work at a McDonald's to tuck silk flowers into a sign that warns of high levels of mercury in the fish.

"My heart goes out to them," said Baxter, a 30-year-old mother of two. "I would have been doing everything I could to get those kids out of that car seat."

Orangeburg is about 35 miles south of Columbia, the state capital.

The incident was reminiscent of the deaths of two other toddlers in South Carolina.

In 1994, in a case that made headlines worldwide, Susan Smith left her 3-year-old and 14-month-old sons strapped in their car seats as she rolled her car into a lake in Union County in the northwest part of the state.

She was convicted in their deaths and is serving a life prison term.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Murder charges sought in boys' deaths in SC river against Duley

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 am

By SEANNA ADCOX, Associated Press Writer Seanna Adcox, Associated Press Writer – 32 mins ago

ORANGEBURG, S.C. – Two young boys were pulled dead from the child seats in their car in a river and a South Carolina sheriff said Tuesday he expects to press murder charges against their mother.

Speaking on CBS' "Early Show," Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams said there were inconsistencies in the mother's account that she'd been in an accident, such as her clothes being dry.

"For someone who had just plunged into the Edisto River here, of course, and had two children in the car, her clothing wasn't damp," Williams said of Shaquan Duley's initial report.

The sheriff also noted that Duley, 29, walked some distance from the car to find help when there were nearby houses.

Williams said investigators were ready to present their case to a judge in hopes of getting murder charges against Duley, who was in custody Tuesday.

Duley was arrested Monday and was being held on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident after her two sons were found dead in a vehicle in the North Edisto River, still strapped into their car seats.

Autopsies were planned Tuesday on the bodies of 2-year-old Devean C. Duley and 18-month-old Ja'van T. Duley to determine how they died.

Neither Williams nor Coroner Samuetta Marshall returned telephone calls early Tuesday from The Associated Press.

Williams planned a news conference for 10 a.m. to discuss more details.

In 1994, the state saw another case in which two sons were found dead in their car. Susan Smith left her 3-year-old and 14-month-old sons strapped in their car seats as she rolled her car into a lake in Union County in the northwest part of the state. She was convicted in their deaths and is serving a life prison term.

On Monday, Williams said that early in the investigation, state patrol officers felt the facts didn't support that there was accident.

"We are looking into all possibilities as to what happened," the sheriff said.

The sheriff said investigators were considering how a traffic accident could have happened at the boat ramp, about 20 yards upstream from a main road that crosses the North Edisto River in Orangeburg, some 35 miles south of Columbia, the state capital.

A woman who watched divers pull the toddlers' limp bodies out of the car near her home said she couldn't understand why the boys' mother didn't bang on her door for help. Ramona Milhouse, whose side porch door is steps from the river, said at first Monday she thought the boys were unconscious, until she realized their bodies were being taken to the ambulance with no attempt to revive them.

"It sounds fishy to me," the 81-year-old Milhouse said. "If that was an accident, that woman would've been over here screamin' and hollerin' and really raising the devil."

Milhouse said when she and her husband woke up and looked outside, rescue workers were already at the car, and she could see the head of one boy above the water. The car had to come from the boat landing, on the other side of a concrete bridge adjoining her property, and down the slow-moving river, said Milhouse, who's lived full-time at the riverside home for about 35 years.

"It's real low," she said, so it could have taken awhile.

The car windows were up, and she heard rescuers say the ignition was on. She watched as the car was pulled down the middle of the river and hauled onto the bridge with a crane.

Besides the Milhouses, a mobile home and a mechanic's shop are also nearby.

Local residents said they, too, were suspicious.

Shakeyia Baxter said the main road was heavily traveled in the mornings and would have been especially busy on Monday — the first day of school. Baxter stopped by the boat ramp, which is littered with empty beer cases and discarded soda bottles, on her way home from work to tuck silk flowers into a sign that warns of high levels of mercury in the fish. Lily pads dotted the dingy water by the ramp, and mosquitoes swarmed.

"My heart goes out to them," said Baxter, a 30-year-old mother of two. "I would have been doing everything I could to get those kids out of that car seat."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 am

Press conference on this tragedy and motive for killing her children mirrors Casey Anthonys= this womans
mother constantly tried to get her to be a more responsible mother and Duley wanted to be "free"
so she could live the life she wanted. She suffocated
her two children before strapping them into their car seats and pushing the car into the water.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 am

You know I hate to say this. But thank goodness the children were not alive when she pushed them strapped in to their car seats in to the river. Poor little babies. These sick Mothers need help BEFORE something like this happens. I heard there was a fight with the Grand Mother that causes her to snap and kill the kids. The Grand Mother wanted her to be a more responsible Mom. Why did Grandma not offer to take the boys and raise them so her Daughter could do her thing yet the boys would have been safe?

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 am

The answer to your question Linda is money. Too much strain on older people who hardly can keep themselves
together or possibly ill health too or a combination of both.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 am

Amen, Artgal!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm

SC mom who killed kids to appear before judge
By: MEG KINNARD
Associated Press
08/18/10 4:50 PM PDT
Shaquan Duley is seen in an undated photo provided by the Orangeburg, S.C., County Detention Center. Broke, jobless and berated by her mother for her failings, Duley killed her sons, 2-year-old Devean C. Duley and 18-month-old Ja'van T. Duley, then strapped their bodies into their car seats before rolling the vehicle into the North Edisto River in Orangeburg in a desperate cover-up attempt, authorities said Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2010. (AP)

ORANGEBURG, S.C. — The mother accused of suffocating her two young sons and trying to cover it up by staging an accident says she is remorseful and has been speaking with the family minister, her attorney said Wednesday.

"She's tearful, as anybody would be under these circumstances," defense attorney Carl B. Grant said after a brief hearing. "She's been very sad, very remorseful about all of this stuff, all of the allegations."

Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams has said 29-year-old Shaquan Duley expressed little remorse when she confessed Monday to killing her two young sons, ages 2 years and 18 months.

Duley, who is unemployed, told authorities she smothered the boys after a fight with her own mother, who badgered her about her failures as a parent and inability to provide for her family financially. She first told investigators the boys drowned after her car plunged into a river early Monday morning.

"She truly felt, 'If I don't have these toddlers, I can be free,'" Williams said.

About 80 relatives, friends and curious onlookers attended Wednesday's hearing, Duley's first court appearance since she was charged with two counts of murder. Her family has largely kept silent about her arrest, but before the hearing, her sister said she think Williams' portrayal of events has been fair.

"I don't feel that he's dragging my sister through the mud," she said outside the home she shared with her mother, sister, niece and nephews. "I actually feel that he's speaking fairly compassionately on her part."

Adriane Duley said her family has been too overwhelmed by the media attention to do day-to-day tasks such as taking out the trash or getting the mail, let alone grieving and planning two funerals.

"I've had enough," she said. "My family needs their privacy."

Shaquan Duley's mother, Helen Duley, told a Columbia television station that her daughter is a loving person who became overwhelmed.

"There is a deep hurt. This is a very dark time in our lives," Helen Duley told WLTX-TV in Columbia. "I'm asking people not to judge her for what's she's done but to understand that we all have problems and we never know when things might get out of hand. That's why it's important not to keep things bottled up in you, but to let somebody know and out of this tragedy, we feel like somebody will be blessed because if you have a problem, please seek help."

A date for a bail hearing has not been set, and Grant said he would wait until then to lay out more details of his client's case.

"There's more to be said, but this is not the place to say it," said Grant, who was retained by Duley's family Tuesday and had not yet reviewed her confession. "I know the world wants to know, 'What happened with Shaquan Duley?' That will come out."

Duley lived with her sons, a 5-year-old daughter and her mother in a rented home in Orangeburg. Out of work and estranged from the children's father, she relied on her mother for support. But after the two argued Sunday night, Williams said, Duley left her daughter at the house and drove 2-year-old Devean C. Duley and 18-month-old Ja'van T. Duley to a motel several miles away.

Late that night, in a corner room tucked at the back of the rundown, one-story complex, Duley suffocated the boys with her hands, Williams said. She then strapped them back into their car seats, drove to a boat ramp some 10 miles away and rolled the car into the slow-moving water, investigators said.

Duley walked down a country road, flagging down a passing motorist to call the Highway Patrol at 6:15 a.m. Monday. A man on the tape of a 911 call released Wednesday tried to give an operator the car's location and information about the children. He can be heard asking someone else at the scene for specifics.

Asked whether the driver is also trapped, the man responds, "No, she got out some kind of way."

The children were still strapped in their child seats when divers found their bodies. The older boy had bruises that suggested he had been in a struggle, coroner Samuetta Marshall said.

Renuka Patel, who owns the motel, said she came to Wednesday's hearing to get another look at the woman she checked in late Sunday night. Deputies have removed the evidence tape that sealed off Duley's corner room, but Patel said she views the place more as a tomb.

"When we will see that room, we will just remember the children, how painful they must have been that night," she said. "How can she do that, to those children?"

Funeral services for both boys will be Friday at St. Paul Baptist Church, officials with Simmons Funeral Home said.

Dorothy Parker, a community organizer who saw Duley and her three children at a free school supplies event last week, said she has set up a fund where contributors can help with funeral expenses.

"My heart goes out to them," said Parker, who has a child of her own. "This is just so sad."

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Black Woman Kills Her Own Children
Orangeburg County, Shaquan Duley

Wed, Aug 18, 2010

*Another tragedy struck earlier this week when a Black woman suffocated her own children in a car before submerging the vehicle into the water. The horrendous crime took place in South Carolina. Shaquan Duley, 29, admitted her actions to police, explaining that she is unemployed and tired of hearing her mother’s criticism.

She suffocated her two toddler boys with her bare hands and strapped them in their car seats, then pushed her car into the river. Her sons were 1 and 2.

“She was a mother that was unemployed. She had no means of taking care of her children,” Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams told reporters. “She lives with her mother and her mother was a very, I guess, firm individual. She often talked with her daughter about, I guess, maybe being more of a mother or being more reliable.”

Mother and daughter argued the night before the children’s bodies were found early Monday in Duley’s Chrysler sedan, submerged in the Edisto River, he said.

“We believe this is a direct response (to the argument) from Ms. Duley,” he said. “I believe she was just fed up with her mother telling her she couldn’t take care of the children and she wasn’t taking care of her children and she just wanted to be free.”

These kinds of things make you wonder what’s really going on in the world. What could have been done to prevent this from happening? What in her mind drove her to do this?

And can you imagine the guilt her mother is experiencing right now? Only God knows.
angel 🐶 Why would anyone in the year 2010 feel the need to say this murdering monster was a BLACK woman that killed her kids? The color that this idiot was born with has nothing to do with murdering her children. As usual, I have yet to hear a word about any baby daddy's. I do not care how bad a fight u had with your mother over the fact that she feels u r a bad mother (shades of Cindy Anthony?) Well lady, you proved it to your family and the world what a crap mother you are. There is always adoption...or would that show your mother you were a bad parent??? Murder makes it alright, since she just wanted to be free....free to wear orange, free to be locked up for the rest of her sorry life or she should get the electric chair. Poor precious babies. angel crying 🐶 This is my opinion, not the opinion of the management. 🐶
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Why did Susan Smith who murderered her two children and let them go alive into the water to drown blame it on a "black man"? Yes racism exists and is in fact growing
rather than receding. We try to keep in our hearts the children who have been murdered and tortured by their parents and it matters not what color or race they are.
There will always be bigots, we know them for what they are, we are here to seek justice and she is colorblind.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Bail Denied For Mother Shaquan Duley, Accused in the Suffocation Deaths of Her Sons

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:01 am

September 13, 2010 7:41 p.m. EDT

A judge in Orangeburg County, South Carolina, denied bail Monday for a woman charged with two counts of murder in the smothering deaths of her two young sons last month.
Shaquan Duley, 29, wiped away tears and held her head in her hand throughout the hearing as relatives and friends asked Judge Edgar Dickson to grant her bail.

"My daughter has never been in trouble with the law until now," said Duley's mother, Helen Duley.
She described her daughter as "a very loving and kindhearted person" and a "good mother [who] truly loves her children and tried to provide the best that she could for them."

Orangeburg County Solicitor David Pascoe, however, argued that bail be denied "due to the severe nature of the allegations" and left open the possibility that he could seek the death penalty against Duley in a capital murder trial.

Pascoe also said Duley remains a danger to the community and to her 5-year-old daughter, who was not with her at the time of the boys' deaths.

Authorities say Duley pressed her hand over the mouths of 2-year-old Devean Duley and 1-year-old Ja'van Duley, suffocating them inside a motel room at the Trumps Inn, just outside of Orangeburg, the night of August 15. She then strapped her dead sons into their car seats, drove across town to a boat ramp, put the car in neutral and sent it into a river, they say.

Orangeburg County Sheriff Larry Williams told reporters last month that Duley had no means of taking care of her children.
"She lives with her mother, and her mother was a very, I guess, firm individual," Williams said. "She often talked with her daughter about, I guess, maybe being more of a mother or being more reliable."
The mother and daughter argued the night before the children's bodies were found in Duley's Chrysler sedan, Williams said. (has a messed up familiar ring to it doesn't it?)
"We believe this is a direct response [to the argument] from Ms. Duley," he said. "I believe she was just fed up with her mother telling her she couldn't take care of the children, and she wasn't taking care of her children, and she just wanted to be free."

On Monday, Duley's attorney, Carl Grant, argued that his client was suffering from mental illness at the time of the killings and had tried to commit suicide as many as three times. (Are you kidding me... but then she found it easier to kill her babies than she did to kill herself!)
"She is a very quiet, reserved, caring and fun-loving person who loved her children but was going through a very tough time the last three years," (What an idiot... Does he think her sons were thinking that as they fought her off?)Grant said, citing the deaths of two family members, a bout with bone cancer, her unemployment and having to raise three small children by herself.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 pm

At the time of the deaths, Williams said Duley had expressed her anger that her family was always telling her how to raise her kids, a claim that her sister confirmed to Winfrey.

"I think maybe the problem [was that] she felt like it was an invasion of privacy, in a sense, [for me to bathe the kids]," Adriane Duley said.

"I saw that the children weren't being taken care of to the best of her ability."

Helen Duley told Winfrey that she was aware of her daughter's severe depression, a condition a state psychologist confirmed at the time of her arrest, according to Shaquan Duley's lawyer, Carl B. Grant.

"I know she was depressed because she was unemployed," Helen Duley said. "She was depressed about not having the means to take care of her children, I took care of her and the house, I paid for everything.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaquan-duley-enraged-kids-bath-time/story?id=11653316&page=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:36 am

Mentally-ill mother confesses to suffocating her two toddlers, strapping them in car seats, and dumping vehicle in river because she 'wanted to be free'
Shaquan Duley, 30, admitted to suffocating two sons, aged two and 18 months and dumping them in a river
Faces 30 years to life on each count; will be sentenced later this month

Originally tried to make sons' deaths look like an accident
By REUTERS REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 15:17 EST, 16 March 2012 | UPDATED: 15:17 EST, 16 March 2012

An unemployed and mentally ill South Carolina mother pleaded guilty on Friday to suffocating her two toddlers and then leaving their bodies in car seats in a vehicle she dumped in a river.
Shaquan Duley, 30, pleaded guilty to two counts of murder.

She faces 30 years to life on each count when she is sentenced later this month, prosecutor David Pascoe said.
Gone too soon: Devan (left) was two and his brother Je'Van was 18 months

'She accepted criminal responsibility for what she did,' Mr Pascoe said.

The case was similar to that of another South Carolina mother, Susan Smith, who drowned her two sons, three-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alexander in a vehicle in 1994.

Duley suffocated her two children, two-year-old Devean and 18-month-old Ja'van, in August 2010.

Police said she snuffed out their lives by putting her hand over their mouths, then placed the bodies in a car that she pushed over an embankment into the Edisto River.

Police at the time said she confessed after initially lying about the deaths and trying to make them look accidental.

'She was a mother that was unemployed. She had no means of taking care of her children,' then-Sheriff Larry Williams said in 2010.

Culpable: The prosecutor today said she accepted responsibility for what she did as she broke down in tears

'The responsibility of being a mom was a bit much for her. She was living with her mother. I believe she was fed up with her mother telling her that she couldn't take care of the children, or she wasn't taking care of the children.

‘She just wanted to be free.' Emotional testimony came from family members supporting Duley, a single mom who said she had been depressed.

'She snapped on August 15,' Pascoe said on Friday. 'There was no evidence that she had been planning this out.'

A state-appointed forensic psychiatrist found last summer that Duley suffered from mental illness but that she knew right from wrong and knew what she was doing when she killed her children, Pascoe said.
The father of Duley's children was never located, the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office said.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Shaquan Duley Begins 35-Year Sentence

Post by Nama on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 pm

A 30-year-old South Carolina mother has begun a 35-year prison sentence for killing her two young sons.

Records show Shaquan Duley (shah-KWAHN' DOO'-lee) was admitted Friday to a maximum-security women's prison in Columbia.

Divers pulled the bodies of 2-year-old Devean and 18-month-old Ja'van from the North Edisto River in August 2010.

Last month, Duley pleaded guilty to murder in the boys' deaths, admitting that she smothered them with her hands, then put their bodies in the river, staging a watery crash scene.

Duley said she killed the boys after a fight with her mother over her parenting skills.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm

BJ, thanks for the above!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum