Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

+6
laga
charminglane
Wrapitup
lisette
Nama
artgal16
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm

So, I have to say..they did not stay, they donated new shoes and socks. I give them credit for that..no matter who they are. One thing..they should have just done it and stayed silent. I know they think by announcing this to Channel 6, they knew it would draw a crowd.

I still don't like them. crazy3

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

Post by lisette Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 pm

The Anthonys donated shoes they said belonged to slain 2-year-old, Caylee.
According to the director of the organization, the Anthonys dropped off six pairs of shoes and a bag of socks.
At first, it was said the shoes were Caylee's, but the director said the shoes looked brand new. He said the shoes will go to children who need them very soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess CA decided that she couldn't give up Caylee's shoes...or maybe she had six new pairs of shoes that she had never worn? I too, Wrap, give them credit for helping children in this way, but she could have just done it quietly.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:06 am

Their attorneys put out a press release stating that the constant media attention hinders court proceedings.
Maybe these new attorneys should tell Cindy that by contacting the media about her contributing Caylees shoes is the reason for all this press in the first place.
These lawyers are just delusional in thinking they can control Cindy and their statement makes them look ridiculous under those circumstances.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm

I agree
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Wanna bet she auctions those shoes off to pay the mortgage?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Never thought of that, simply because my mind cannot conceive it - as a grandmother and as a human being..but after reading your post, Charm..I put NOTHING past Cindy. crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 am

artgal16 wrote:Coming Events:

Next Event: Operation Barefoot - We are collecting shoes at Walgreens (Narcoosee and Lee Vista) on Saturday, August 28 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. Hot dogs ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Walgreens), empeñados ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] friend) and drinks ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Marc) have been donated as well as much time from our volunteers. We will also be washing cars so come, bring some towels and buckets and help us out. Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat. The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving. You can also bring shoes to St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, FL
Fall: Construction Trip - Christ Lutheran, Perry GA
Operation Barefoot: November 21- 27
January work trip - (Tentative)
July 2010 Medical Mission Trip - See pictures on our Photo Album Links

Honduras? OMG please make it stop! She could have put the shoes in a bag and quietly walked them to the nearest Salvation Army or GoodWill and they would be benefitting a local child. Eliminate the need for "cash donations" to take them to Honduras on a boat. If she truly wanted to help a child by giving a pair of shoes, that's what she would have done. I am surprised she didn't put them up on EBay.
She's an unbelievable piece of work. Her doling out things that will keep her ugly mug in the spotlight and possibly make some money will go on for....how long? Till she runs out of all of Caylees things?

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony Toxic Parents- What They Are Really Saying In Selling Caylee’s Belongings

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 am

We all saw how Casey Anthony’s parents lied repeatedly when they appeared in the media before and after the trial. We also saw how they lied on the stand as there were multiple signals of deception observed.

We know how it was most likely Cindy’s control and short leash as well as her denial over Casey with her multiple problems and telling her troubled daughter that she would throw her out of the house, threatening to keep Caylee, that no doubt lead to one of the most tragic stories of the decade.

As we all know, a jury acquitted their daughter which shocked everyone including Casey, who most people, according to surveys believe is responsible for Caylee’s demise. People have blamed the jury, the prosecutors, the arrogance of Jeff Ashton, and even Judge Perry or a combination of all three as to why she is now free. But the fact remains she is a free woman who even has a cadre of supporters and new attorneys who work for free in exchange for fame and media attention.

Just when we thought we put this TOXIC family behind us, l just discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Anthony have now decided to once again profit from their granddaughter’s death and sell off her belongings.

While I can’t fault them of getting rid of Caylee’s belongings, I can blame them for selling them and profiting off of them. I DAMNED SURE CAN!! They no doubt profited off of the charity and interviews and licensing personal photos of Caylee to the media. But this is repulsive in my view.

If they donated her things to a hospital or to a women’s abuse shelter, or to a police department or to needy children, it would give a different message than the one they are giving by selling her things.

What they are saying point blank, is that since their beloved granddaughter is dead, they are I entitled to getting something out of this ordeal- money.  They feel they deserve it. They want to recoup the money they doled out on Caylee when she was alive. Since there was no insurance money for them and since interviews have dried up, book deals are a thing of the past, and their Caylee Charity is no longer profitable, they decided to do one last thing to capitalize off of this tragedy- make some money off of Caylee’s toys and furniture and clothing.

Unfortunately they will have buyers who want an item Caylee had as a remembrance to her precious life. But these buyers no doubt did not consider the other side of the story- that their money will go into the Anthony’s pockets so they can perhaps take another cruise or buy what they want. If they had considered it, perhaps many of them wouldn’t have purchased Caylee’s items.

Apparently Lee and his now wife Mallory had a baby boy in April. They may decide to have another child in the future and that child may be a girl.  Some would  feel comforted to pass her lovely toys and belongings on to another member of the family. On the other hand Lee and Mallory may feel it is too painful a reminder for them.

Like it or not, a now free Casey could spawn another child and that child could be a girl. Maybe she could have used Caylee’s items for her new child (God forbid). Her parent’s could have placed Caylee’s things in storage for the daughter for whom they lied and committed perjury. Then it would be up to Casey to keep them or destroy them just like she  may have done with Caylee.

In my view George and Cindy have shown their toxicity once again. What would be a positive and redeeming gesture on their part would be if they gave the money they earned over to Texas Equi search who spent so much money and effort trying to find little Caylee when all along they knew she was dead. But I doubt that will ever happen. They are too selfish, self consumed as most of us have seen to do something that noble in my view.

May Caylee RIP .

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony Parents Sell Casey and Caylee's Belongings at Yard Sale

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 am

By Myles Collier , Christian Post Contributor
July 9, 2013|9:28 am

Reports are emerging that Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George, held a yard sale at their home in Mount Dora, Fla., and were selling items that once belonged to Anthony and her daughter. WTH?? Mount Dora?

Christina Werner revealed that she went to the yard sale on June 28 and bought items once owned by the infamous mother and her daughter.

"I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before. I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Casey Anthony's grandparents," Werner told Radar Online.

"They were very friendly and warmed up to me, but I think it's because they felt I did not know who they were. I spent almost two hours with them that day," she added.

Werner added that other people who were at the yard sale did not seem to know who the couple was as she stumbled across different items belonging to the two.

"I ended up finding items of Caylee's that seemed to be mixed up with other things. I also found pants and purses of Casey's," she said

"It was very uncomfortable dealing with them … they would get into little arguments throughout the time I was there. Cindy definitely controls everything in that family, for sure!"

At the beginning of March Anthony filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and testified that she had received financial gifts among other things from supporters. However, she did not identify who those supporters were, and also declined to inform the court about who is supporting her on a day-to-day basis. She did, however, explain that she currently does not have to pay any rent or utility bills thanks for "friends."

Anthony has been in hiding after the huge public outrage at her being acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2011.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WTH??? I do not believe for one second that the peeps who stopped at their 'garage sail' did NOT know who they were. Sure wish I had been aware as would have driven over and probably be in the clink!!grrrr Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 3870802818 It\\'s Not Fair crap roadrage roadrage roadrage angry angry angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 am

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 @ 3:33AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor
caylee-toys-WIDE

Casey Anthony‘s parents, Cindy and George, recently held a yard sale at her grandparent’s home in Mount Dora, Fla., unloading tons of Caylee‘s toys and clothes — and only RadarOnline.com has exclusive details, photos and video. (Note: This was Cindy's mother, Shirley Plesea's home ~ Wrap)

According to Florida resident Christina Werner, she stumbled upon the yard sale on June 28 where she purchased a bunch of Caylee’s items and then went back the next day to pick up more items, videotaping the entire encounter with Cindy and George.

“I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before. I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Casey Anthony’s grandparents,” Christina told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“When I pulled up, they were taking tarps off the yard sale items that were covered due to the rain. I immediately noticed the two white canopies over the yard sale tables because they looked like the tents used in the search for Caylee.”

Christina tells Radar she immediately started looking for items related to Caylee and Casey because she seemed to be the only one at the sale that realized who they were.

“They were very friendly and warmed up to me, but I think it’s because they felt I did not know who they were. I spent almost two hours with them that day,” she says.

“I ended up finding items of Caylee’s that seemed to be mixed up with other things. I also found pants and purses of Casey’s.

And even though Christina says George and Cindy were nice, she tells Radar they weren’t necessarily nice to each other, arguing at the yard sale.

“It was very uncomfortable dealing with them,” she says.

“They would get into little arguments throughout the time I was there. Cindy definitely controls everything in that family, for sure!”

Christina bought a lot of Casey’s purses and says Cindy became upset with George when he gave her a discount on the items.

“When it came time to buy the items, he did not tell Cindy he had discounted the purses and she was so upset about that,” she said.

“She began yelling at him and said he should have told her. I think the difference may have been a whole ten dollars, but she was upset.”

In the photos obtained exclusively by Radar, Christina bought plenty of children’s items that she claims once belonged to Caylee — among them, toy heart lockets, a children’s travel set with garment bag, a Winnie-the-Pooh backpack, a Tigger bag and a couple of teddy bears.

Christina went back to the home the next day, June 29, to pick up a few more items and videotaped her interaction with the Anthony’s, which was exclusively obtained by Radar.

“Cindy invited me in the home again, we talked and I negotiated on a couple of paintings,” Christina says.

“Again, Cindy got upset with George when he tried to help locate the paintings I wanted and she told him not to. She said they were having another sale and that I could get the paintings then.”

After the surreal experience with Tot-Mom’s parents, Christina says she just can’t believe they were selling off their beloved granddaughter’s belongings.

“I simply will never understand how these grandparents can put a price tag on Caylee’s items. I can understand Casey’s things, but I will never understand how they could part with these things at a yard sale!” Christina says.

You would think if they were trying to just move on and get over things they would donate the items, not throw them on a table with a neon two dollar yard sale sticker.

As Radar exclusively reported last month, Casey, Cindy and George are all slated to be deposed on July 22 by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery regarding her bankruptcy filing.

Casey filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy with the Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court in January citing only $1,084 in personal property and $792,119.23 in liabilities.

See highlights of the video footage at the Anthony’s yard sale here and the full, unedited version below it.

NOTE: Video's w/not embed..Please click above link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:56 am

Note Cindy w/the tennis racquet. crazy3 crazy3 crazy3 Whip kick frying pan 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:04 pm

So, she's having yet another one in 3 weeks? That would be July 19th...Mt. Dora bound.....
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 pm

LOL, Wrap! Be careful, George will probably try and flirt with you.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:22 pm

LOLOL, Sam. That's all I need. I do not think so ROFLMAO ROFLMAO kick Barf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Well I for one would really be entertained if he did!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:28 pm

LOL. Take pics! ROFLMAO 
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 am

Take pics? My camera would probably break..or Cindy would take that tennis racquet and wak me w/it..News at 11!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale, Lake County woman discusses meeting George, Cindy Anthony

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 am

Author: Sheli Muniz, Reporter, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Published On: Jul 16 2013 11:37:04 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 17 2013 06:23:18 AM EDT

MOUNT DORA, Fla. -
A Lake County mother who videotaped at a yard sale Casey Anthony's parents were holding may be facing a lawsuit.

Christina Werner says she stopped at the moving sale going on at Casey's grandparents home in Mount Dora. She was looking for a TV, but what she found were George and Cindy Anthony selling what she stuff including things she believes are Caylee's toys and teddy bears. So, the next day, Werner returned this time with her camera phone.

"I didn't have this for sale yesterday," said Cindy Anthony in the 10 minute video.

Local 6 asked Werner, "the next day, you return with a camera, why did you record it?

"Because I wanted people to believe me, because I was so disgusted with the situation and I just wanted people to believe what I saw, what happened and that it did happen and they really were selling those items," Werner said.

Werner says she spotted the items she shows Local 6, little girl backpacks, teddy bears, and toys.

"This one is the one that bothered me the most because we all know that Caylee loved Winnie the Pooh," said Werner as she showed Local 6 a bookbag.

Things very similar to what we saw several years back inside Caylee's room in their Hopespring Drive home.

"25 cents. It's hard to hold," said Werner as she held a heart locket.

At the yard sale, Werner told Local 6 she also bought these purses, which she believes their Anthony's because of what she describes as their "youthful look and style."

Werner said she's upset the Anthonys wouldn't just donate the stuff but it's important to note, Werner has also made money too after selling video of the encounter to Radar Online for more than $500.

A move that's stirred controversy.

"Some people would question your motive, what would you say to them?" Local 6 asked.

"If it was my motive to make a quick buck off the situation or whatever I would've gladly taken all those toys and loaded them up in my car," Werner said ,adding at one point, Cindy was willing to give her bins of bears for free.

Werner tells Local 6 what she ultimately would like to do is auction off Caylee's things and pay off Texas Equusearch.

Local 6 spoke to George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman. He could not confirm whether or not this stuff was Caylee's or Casey's.

Lippman says they are looking to see if Christina violated their rights when she recorded them unbeknownst to them.

Lippman says the Anthonys are not happy.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 pm

I guess I dont get the hype over this??? When my mom passed away we had a yard sale. You cant keep everything and this is america if they want to have a yard sale its thier right.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:47 pm

I believe it's the general principle that these were Caylee's things. I would think they would either want to keep them in her memory or give them to charity. MOO.

Cindy is NOT stupid. I think she knew she was being videotaped. MOO again. These idiots w/do anything for the mighty Dollar Signs 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity - Page 2 Empty Woman accuses Casey Anthony's mother of assaulting her. Woman says Anthony grabbed her arm, causing minor scratches, says deputies

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Published On: Jul 26 2013 05:00:00 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 26 2013 05:58:47 PM EDT

RAW: Woman's cell phone video of alleged assault
Show Transcript
MOUNT DORA, Fla. -
A Lake County woman who recently sold a video to RadarOnline of Cindy and George Anthony having a yard sale and allegedly selling Caylee Anthony's belongings is pressing charges against Cindy, saying she assaulted her.

[WATCH: RAW cell phone video of alleged assault]

According to the deputy report, deputies responded to the Steak and Shake at 11:30 a.m. Thursday in Leesburg in reference to a battery, where they found Christina Werner, who told deputies she went to a yard sale on Palmetto Drive in Mt. Dora.

Werner said she drove up in front of the home with her driver's side window down and cell phone video and audio recording. Werner told deputies she made a comment something to the effect of "I can't believe you are selling Caylee's belongings."

According to deputies, Werner said that the suspect, Cindy Anthony, started walking toward her, yelling something like "I can't believe you are doing this, you pretended to be my friend."

When deputies spoke to Anthony later on Thursday, she said while standing in the yard of her home, she yelled to Werner she could not believe what she was doing.

Anthony told deputies Werner said she could do what she wanted because she was on public property. Anthony said she told Warner that her attorney advised her that they could sue her if she did not leave them alone.

Werner said that the Anthony's husband, George Anthony, was yelling for her to stop and not approach Werner's vehicle. Deputies said Werner later realized was attempting to either slap her or grab her by the arm.

Werner believes Anthony made contact with her arm, causing minor scratches, by reaching into the driver's side window of her vehicle, according to a report released by deputies.

Werner said that she immediately sped off before any further confrontation and went to the Steak n' Shake, where she reported the incident.

When deputies spoke with Werner, she said that she went to Anthony home on two other occasions, possibly June 28 and June 29 of this year.

On Friday, Werner said she just happened to be driving by the home when she saw they were having another yard sale. She told deputies when she drove up on the home with her window down and made the comment, this is what upset Anthony.

Deputies said, however, they have found no evidence to support Werner's claims that Anthony assaulted her. When deputies questioned Werner, they saw no abrasions on her arm to back up her story.

The incident comes weeks after the Anthonys' attorney said they may sue over the video sold to RadarOnline.

Deputies asked Werner if it was possible she was stalking the Anthony family due to their notoriety. Werner told them no.

Local 6's Mike DeForest spoke with the Anthonys on Friday. They said Werner is harassing them and they've gotten their lawyer involved.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.

MUST SEE VIDEO ABOVE LINK!! OH, the Drama!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Posted: 3:11 p.m. Friday, July 26, 2013
Woman claims Casey Anthony's mother hit her

PDF: Woman says Casey Anthony's mother struck her
PDF: Casey Anthony's mom denies hitting woman

Raw: Victim's cellphone recording gallery

Raw: Victim's cellphone recording

MOUNT DORA, Fla. — Channel 9 has learned a woman wants to press charges claiming Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, roughed her up outside a home on Palmetto Drive in Mount Dora.
Christina Werner claims she was at one of Cindy Anthony's recent garage sales and purchased numerous items she believed belonged to their granddaughter, asking Anthony and her husband if she could return to purchase some paintings.
The woman told police it appeared the family was selling items that had belonged to their granddaughter, Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee. In 2011, Casey Anthony was found not guilty in Caylee's death.
Werner told police she returned to the home the next day, this time recording her interaction with the family without their knowledge via a cellphone that was in her pocket. She said she knocked on the Anthonys' door and inquired about the paintings and that Cynthia Anthony's husband went to the garage to retrieve them.
As George Anthony was in the garage, Werner said Cindy Anthony told her she would give her a call when they found them.
On Wednesday, Werner said she drove by the residence with her cellphone out recording video and saw the family was having another garage sale. She said she made a comment similar to, "I can't believe you're selling Caylee's belongings," which upset the Anthonys.
Werner said Cynthia Anthony came to the car and tried to slap her or grab her arm. Werner said she believed Cynthia Anthony made contact with her arm, causing minor scratches before she pulled away.
The responding officer, however, said he took photos of the victim's arm but that no injuries were visible.
Cynthia Anthony told police she had met Werner at a previous garage sale and when the woman came to her house for the paintings.
She said she later found Werner sold the video she recorded on the second visit to Inside Edition and Radar Magazine.
Cynthia Anthony denies striking Werner and said she didn't get within 3 feet of Werner's car before she pulled away. George Anthony and another witness both backed her story.
Authorities continue to investigate.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2